|Browse by Catagory:
Drum Sets & Percussion
Guitars & Basses
Lap & Pedal Steel Guitars
Microphones & Accessories
|Yamaha Advantage YCL-200AD Student Clarinet
Lowest used price: $319.00
Nickel-plated keys, bell cut-out & a redesigned case enhance the beauty & value of this Advantage clarinet.
NEW BARREL DESIGN
The YCL-200AD Advantage model clarinet incorporates some of the distinct qualities of Yamaha's professional and custom clarinets. One feature is a 65mm barrel design that produces a focused tone and quick response. This will help new students in finding those hard to hit first pitches while giving an edge to students who have been playing a while longer.
NEW BELL DESIGN
Nothing can be more frustrating to new students who are learning notes and fingerings for the first time than a soft sounding, out of tune instrument. A new resonance chamber in the bell of the YCL-200AD aids in projection and improves intonation in lower notes, allowing for the consistency and confidence in learning things correctly the first time.
Everyone knows the rigorous lifestyle that a student model instrument endures. Valentino pads are more durable, easier to repair, and less sensitive to temperature changes than other pads making them the student model choice.
This model is reminiscent of the more expensive wood models due to its matte finish. This attractive finish simulates the actual grain of wood while providing the advantage of a durable ABS resin material. Students will no longer feel uncomfortable playing their plastic model next to other students with wood models.
Key System: 17 keys, 6 rings
Barrel Length: 65mm
Body Material: Matte ABS Resin
Barrel Material: Matte ABS Resin
Bell Material: Matte ABS Resin
Key Material: Nickel silver
Tone Holes: Straight tone holes with tapered undercut
Thumb Rest: Fixed
Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
Mouthpiece Cap: Plastic
Spring Type: Stainless Steel
Pad Type: Valentino-type synthetic
Case: ABS plastic; lightweight
- Yamaha Advantage Student Model Clarinet
- New barrel and bell design
- Valentino pads
- Matte finish
- Includes Yamaha hardshell ABS plastic case, Plastic (4C) medium-closed mouthpiece, Nickel-plated ligature,
|Band Directors Choice Bass Clarinet
Lowest new price: $955.00
List price: $955.00
Brand: Band Directors Choice Bass Clarinet
Band Directors Choice Bass Clarinet Features many of the same specifications of professional models, this Bass Clarinet is a perfect choice for beginners and advancing students. The BDC Bass Clarinet features a one-piece ebonite body with silver plated bell and neck. Ranging down to low Eb, 18 key Boehm system with 7 covered finger holes. Nicekel silver keys with straight tone holes and stainless-steel springs. High quality long lasting leather pads with metal tone resonators on large size pads. The Bass Clarinet comes standard with an adjustable floor peg and, rounded bridge key connector, and an adjustable thumb rest. This Bass Clarinet outfit includes a custom leather case, mouthpiece, cap ligature and cork grease. The quality and durability of Band Directors Choice Bass Clarinets makes them a top choice with musicians.
- Band Directors Choice Bass Clarinet
- Featuring many of the same specifications of professional models, this Bass Clarinet is a perfect choice for beginners and advancing students.
- The BDC Bass Clarinet features a one-piece ebonite body with silver plated bell and neck. Ranging down to low Eb, 18 key Boehm system with 7 covered finger holes. Nicekel silver keys with straight tone holes and stainless-steel springs. High quality long lasting leather pads with metal tone resonators on large size pads.
- The Bass Clarinet comes standard with an adjustable floor peg and, rounded bridge key connector, and an adjustable thumb rest. This Bass Clarinet outfit includes a custom leather case, mouthpiece, cap ligature and cork grease.
- The quality and durability of Band Directors Choice Bass Clarinets makes them a top choice with musicians.
|Sky Band Approved SKY-CLEBI-001 Black Ebonite B-flat Clarinet with Case, Mouthpiece, 10 Reeds, Cork Grease and Cleaning Cloth SOUND GUARANTEED
Lowest new price: $125.62
List price: $130.74
● This is a Brand New B flat clarinet package. This high quality high impact ebonite body is built in with nickel-silver keys.
● This German design style clarinet has beautiful tonal quality with precision milled embouchure hole for good intonation and sound that comes with all high quality components including the corks, springs, pads etc.
● Our clarinets come with a lightweight case that has rain proof canvas with pocket for storage. Case also has handle and shoulder strap for safe carry around.
● Package comes with cleaning cloth, screw driver, lubricating oil and total of 11 reeds included.
● Perfectly made for beginning to intermediate clarinet players, approved and recommended by most school bands and music teachers.
- Top-grade black ebonite ABS body with durable nickel plated keys
- Includes: Lightweight case, mouthpiece, a box of 10 reeds (Size 2.5"), cork grease, and cleaning cloth
- Perfectly made for beginning to intermediate clarinet players, approved and recommended by most school bands and music teachers.
- Key of Bb (B Flat) clarinet with inline trill keys with adjustable thumb rest
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
|Buffet B12 Student Clarinet
Lowest used price: $349.00
The first notes and the feel of an instrument are very important for a beginner. They help to develop acoustic capabilities as well as enhancing future artistic development. The B12 clarinets are made from ABS resin with an appearance and sound similar to that of genuine grenadilla wood. These models are lightweight, strong and easy to clean perfect for even very young players.
- Blue needle springs
- Staggered trill keys (same as R-13)
|Mendini Red ABS B Flat Clarinet with 2 Barrels, Case, Stand, Pocketbook, Mouthpiece, 10 Reeds and More, MCT-2R+SD+PB
Lowest new price: $89.99
Lowest used price: $60.47
List price: $109.99
Brand: Mendini by Cecilio
Mendini by Cecilio clarinets are the perfect instrument for the student / beginner musicians. Every clarinet is play tested at our overseas factory and re-checked at our Los Angeles distribution center to ensure that our high quality standards are met. This is why thousands of instructors have approved these clarinets. Package includes a pro-deluxe durable plush-lined nylon covered light weight hard case with strap and zipper pocket, 2 barrels, a mouthpiece with ligature and cap, a box of 10 reeds (size 2.5"), cork grease, cleaning cloth and a pair of white gloves. Buy with confidence as it comes with a 1- year warranty against any manufacturer's defects.
- High-grade red ABS body with durable nickel plated keys Bb clarinet
- Inline trill keys
- Includes: 2 barrels, hard-shell case, mouthpiece with ligature and cap, a box of 10 reeds (Size 2.5"), cork grease, cleaning cloth, and a pair of gloves
- Bonus: foldable clarinet stand (stored inside the bell of the clarinet) & clarinet pocketbook
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
|Jean Paul USA CL-400 Intermediate Clarinet
Lowest new price: $353.29
List price: $353.29
Brand: Jean Paul USA
The Jean Paul CL-400 Clarinet offers its users a substantial upgrade in playing experience. The ABS body construction and Silver plated key's offer a robust instrument while maximizing sound quality. With a Bari Mouthpiece and Rico H Ligature, the CL-400 allows for a richer and wider range of tones. It's upgraded with a professional carrying case, to help ensure your instrument will be protected during travel. With intermediate students in mind, The CL-400 Clarinet makes a great vehicle for those players looking to take their performance to the next level.
- ABS Body construction
- Silver Plated Keys
- Bari Mouthpiece
- Rico H Ligature
- Professional Carrying Case
|Conductor Bb Clarinet w/ Accessories and 1 YEAR Warranty
Lowest used price: $59.19
The Conductor CL501 is our newest model Bb clarinet. It is an excellent instrument for players of all ages. Top notch construction, payability and intonation. Teachers can recommend them to their students. . Comes with a zippered hard shell case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap and reed. A special purchase allows us to sell them as super Holiday savings.
- The Conductor CL501 is a standard Clarinet suitable for beginning students. Please see the additional photos.
- Highly recommended by teachers for their students for being a great value.
- Includes wood shell case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap and reed.
- Save hundreds of dollars compared to renting an instrument.
|Ebonite B Flat Clarinet with Case, Cloth, and Gloves Nickel Silver (609326)
Lowest new price: $99.99
List price: $119.99
This Ebonite B Flat Clarinet is a great choice of instrument for anyone looking to learn an appreciation for music. Perfect for kids starting in fourth grade band or adults looking to impress with some Benny Goodman Jazz Clarinet solos. This Clarinet is a great low cost instrument to get you started on a fun and empowering musical experience. Fully RoHS and Pro65 compliant means our instrument will not kill you or make you sick. This instrument has been tested by professional musicians and repair technicians to be a solid build with great tone and intonation. We understand the importance of having a quality instrument that will not bust our ever tightening budgets. We also understand the frustration that comes with playing an instrument that is not functioning properly. When your instrument is working against you it is hard to learn or have fun. Learning to play music should be a fun and enriching experience that helps you grow mentally and spiritually.
- Heavy-Duty break resistant: ABS Body
- Beautiful and Long lasting: Nickel plated keys
- Perfect for players young and old: Adjustable thumb rest
- Extra Heavy-Duty Case: Latched Hard Shell Case
- Everything you need to get started: Cleaning cloth, Screwdrivers for small adjustments, & marching gloves
|Mendini MCT-E+SD+PB+92D Black Ebonite B Flat Clarinet with Tuner, Case, Stand, Mouthpiece, 10 Reeds and More
Lowest new price: $89.99
Lowest used price: $69.99
List price: $139.99
Congratulations and thank you for choosing Cecilio Clarinet for your musical instrument needs. All goods are inspected upon arrival to our distribution center and again prior to shipping.
Please read through the manual below to familiarize yourself with your new instrument. If you received your instrument damaged or received the wrong instrument, please notify your seller immediately.
The clarinet needs to be assembled, cleaned, and tuned prior to playing. Handle the clarinet with care as it can be damaged easily if it is not assembled correctly. We recommend first time players to seek assistance from an instructor. If an instructor is not available, follow these steps below. Remove the clarinet from the case by lifting it from the edges. Never grab the clarinet by its keys.
Compact Clarinet Stand
The compact clarinet stand is stored inside the clarinet bell. Assembling Instructions: 1. Unscrew cap at the bottom of the stand. 2. Extend the legs. 3. Screw cap back on with the legs extended.
6. Attaching the reed: a) Moisten the thin end of the reed in mouth or in cup of water. b) Remove the ligature from the mouthpiece and then position the reed on the mouthpiece so that the tip of the mouthpiece is seen just over the end of the reed. c) While holding the reed in place, slide the ligature over the reed and mouthpiece, adjust to fit, and tighten the ligature screws.
Large ring key
1. Lubricate all tenon-corks on the mouthpiece, upper and lower joints with cork-grease (included with package). Make sure to apply an even coat of grease. 2. In a twisting motion, gently attach the barrel to the upper joint of the clarinet. 3. In a twisting motion, gently attach the bell to the lower joint of the clarinet. 4. In a gentle twisting motion, connect the upper joint to the lower joint while gently pressing the large ring key to bring the upper bridge key up. (See photo on the left of the ring key on the upper joint). Using this method will prevent damaging the keys.
Pitch is affected by temperature, so warm up the clarinet before playing by blowing air through it. Use a chromatic tuner or piano can help tune the clarinet. The tuning pitches for the clarinet are C and G. Play a C and G on the piano or find it on the tuner. To tune, pull barrel slightly away from the body. The length of the barrel to the body depends on individual preference and method of playing. To further adjust the intonation of the clarinet, put out on the upper and lower joints.
Upper joint bridge above the lower joint bridge
5. The lower joint bridge key will slide under the upper joint bridge key. Be careful, as careless assembly can cause damage to the bridge keys. Align the upper joint bridge key on top of the lower joint bridge key. The keys of the upper and lower joints will be aligned as well. (See image on the left)
In addition to the steps described below, it is recommended to bring the clarinet to a skilled technician at least once a year to be serviced. It is important to disassemble and thoroughly clean the clarinet after playing then stored in its case. • Rinse mouth after eating / drinking prior to playing. • Always disassemble clarinet when not in use. • Use a small amount of cork grease on joints to help ease assembly of the clarinet. Wipe off excess grease. • Always store the clarinet in its case when not in use to prevent damage. • Avoid direct and extended exposure to: sunlight, rain, heaters, air conditioners.
- Bonus: Cecilio 92-D chromatic/string tuner with metronome, clarinet pocketbook and a foldable clarinet stand that is stored inside the bell
|WOODI Chalumeau WCL-71 Pear Wood Pocket Clarinet
Lowest new price: $64.95
List price: $64.95
This Woodi Chalumeau is something entirely new: A "blending" of clarinet and flute. The mouthpiece is an ordinary clarinet mouthpiece and the body resembles the one of a recorder. This results in a totally new wonderful sound. This instrument is the best entry or transfer from the recorder into the world of reed-instruments. Experienced clarinet/saxophone players can perfectly use this instrument for practicing and busking when underway. An expert has described this innovative instrument as follows: A small instrument in C' with more than 2 octaves, an original clarinet mouthpiece and all the possibilities of a recorder. It is suited for the beginner as well as for experienced player. The beauty of the sound is equal in every way to a big clarinet. The power conveyed by these notes gives you a strength coming from inside.
- 2 Piece Handcrafted Solid Pear Wood Pocket Clarinet (Chalumeau)
- Standard Clarinet Mouthpiece & Ligature and has a removable joint for easy cleaning and fine-tuning with other instruments.
- C-major tuning, tone range c' bis d"
- Zipper Rain Proof Nylon pocket includes 1 Chalumeau, complete clarinet mouthpiece
- This Chalumeau is approximately 12.25" long
Page 4 of 49
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.