|Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones with Coiled Cable
Lowest new price: $139.07
Lowest used price: Too low to display
List price: $199.00
The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort during long mixing sessions. A coiled cable at the left earpiece terminates to a gold-plated mini plug with included screw-on 1/4 inch adapter. Audio-Technica's sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The headphones feature propriety large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems for ultra-efficient signal transfer. With the ATHM50 Headphones, Audio-Technica has achieved an exceptionally accurate response and long-wearing listening comfort.
- Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
- Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage, Cable Length: 3.9 - 9.8' (1.2 - 3m) Coiled Cable
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
- Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
- Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions, 1 year warranty
|Raxxess RAX Unitray Universal Rack Tray UNS1
Lowest new price: $11.99
List price: $32.95
Model: RAX UNITRAY
1U universal shelf is designed to accommodate both non-rack mount equipment and half-rack width equipment. Punched shelf bottom can be used to attach components and promotes good ventilation. 14 gauge steel. 10" deep. 20 lb capacity.
- Model: UNS-1
- Depth: 10"
- Height: 1.75"
- Capacity: 20 lbs.
|PYLE-PRO PSTND2 - 6.5 ft. Tripod Speaker Stand
Lowest new price: $20.58
Lowest used price: $23.09
List price: $79.99
Telescopes to 6 FeetTube Diameter: 35mm (1.375'') Loading Capacity: 132 lbs. Constructed with Strong, Lightweight Tubing Safety Pin for Maximum Strength and Security
- Adjusts to 6 1/2 ft. maximum height
- 35mm diameter tube with 132 lbs. load capacity
- Safety pin for maximum strength and security
- Black anodized finish
|Raxxess PTSW25 Rack Screws with Washers (Pack of 25)
Lowest new price: $3.80
List price: $6.40
10-32 x .75" black oxide, phillips truss head screws with #10 nylon washers to prevent scratching toys.
- Phillip truss head screws
- Black oxide
- 10 - 32 x .75"
- Includes washers
|Pyle-Pro PSTK103 Heavy-Duty Aluminum Anodizing Dual Speaker Stand with Traveling Bag Kit
Lowest new price: $47.81
Lowest used price: $67.66
List price: $164.99
These speaker stands can handle loads of up to 100 lbs. each and will hold your speakers high, from 5 to 8 feet. Each one is constructed from lightweight anodized aluminum and includes a safety pin for maximum security and support. Comes with our Pyle Pro gig bag for easy transport.
- Two Speaker Stands - Set Up Height From 5 Feet To 8 Feet - Black Aluminum Anodized Stand with Metal Lock
- Tube Diameter: Ø35mm/ Ø40mm (1.375''/1.575'') - Loading Capacity: 100 Lbs.
- Constructed with Strong, Lightweight Tubing - Safety Pin for Maximum Strength and Security
- Pyle Pro Speaker Stand Gig Bag - Dimensions: 44''(L) X 11''(W) X 11''(H)
|Auralex MOPAD Monitor Isolation Pads, Charcoal, one pair, for two speakers
Lowest new price: $29.98
Lowest used price: $24.00
List price: $39.95
The specially designed Auralex MoPad Monitor Isolation Pads will instantly decouple your monitors from the room and greatly increase monitoring accuracy. No matter how good the rest of your studio gear, you won't get accurate monitoring if the direct transfer of vibrations from your monitors to your furniture is coloring your sound. Includes 4 pads 12" long by 4" wide.
- Provide sonic isolation between your monitors and whatever your monitors are resting on, INSTANTLY improving the accuracy of your monitoring system.
- MoPADs are affordable, easy to implement and really effective at decoupling your monitors from your room and all its contents
- Each MoPAD Unit is 12"x4" with a Weight Limit of 100lbs.
- 1- Set of MoPADs in Charcoal
- The included wedge piece allows you to tilt your monitors or speakers forward or backwards up to 8 degrees!
- Suitable for low-budget computer monitors
|Gator Cases 10/32x3/4-Inch Rack Screws (Black, 25 Pack)
Lowest new price: $5.99
List price: $9.99
Gator Cases GE-SCRW-P-25 10/32" x 3/4" Rack Screws - 25 Qty Pack, Black
- Corrosion resistant coating
- 10/32 threaded, 3/4" long
- Protective cup washer included
|OnStage RS7030 Rack Stand
Lowest new price: $27.99
Lowest used price: $26.69
List price: $39.60
Brand: On-Stage Stands
This stand is so convenient it can be placed just about anywhere, on stage, in the studio, even atop a cabinet, amp or rack. Guitarists will love having effects at their fingertips instead of hiding inside a large rack case. At the mix position, live engineers will appreciate having effects nearby and available for making quick adjustments. Offers 12 rack spaces of durable metal rack rail and is finished in black. For nearly 20 years, The Music People Inc. has been on of the nation's leading suppliers of microphones and pro audio equipment. The Music People Inc. also owns and manufactures On-Stage Stands support stands. Founded on a promise of quality, innovation and customer service, The Music People Inc. is committed to the needs of music professionals throughout the world.
- 12 Rack Spaces
- Black Finish
|Auralex SubDude Subwoofer Isolation Riser; 15x15x3-inch SubDude in Charcoal, Single
Lowest new price: $47.20
List price: $59.95
Rock Your Bass, Not Your Room
The Auralex SubDude is a 15-inch by 15-inch platform wrapped with ozite to fit any room setting. Its purpose is to prevent sound from transmitting through your subwoofer to surrounding surfaces.
Subwoofers create big vibrations (low frequencies) that you can feel in the floor and in objects placed nearby. When the source of the vibrations is coupled directly to the floor it causes these objects to vibrate or resonate--not only at the fundamental pitch the source is creating but also at harmonic frequencies that discolor the true sound from the source. Now you have two (or more) objects vibrating, which creates an acoustical problem called "secondary resonance".
The SubDude works to absorb those vibrations, thus preventing discoloration and resulting in a much tighter low frequency response.
Auralex SubDude Features and Benefits
- Gives you nearly total acoustic isolation for better tone
- Tighten and increase sonic detail of your source
- Hear more clarity and consistency of low frequencies and effects
- Decouples sound source from the floor, resulting in greater audibility and clarity
- Lightweight, portable riser with convenient handle pre-installed
- Made of 1/2-inch MDF covered with black ozite and supported by two Platfoam runners surrounding a Studiofoam center strip
- Road-ready carpet
- Studiofoam wedges
- Live sound and residential theater subwoofers, under stage monitors, under DJ turntables, under guitar amps and bass amps
- Great for recording studios, residential theaters, houses of worship and club gigs
Get Your Subwoofer Off the Floor
The SubDude is fabricated using patented Auralex PlatFoam. PlatFoam is a thicker, denser variation of our industry standard Studiofoam that is very effective at controlling low-frequency vibrations. With this material between your amp and the floor, you can achieve almost total acoustic isolation. This translates into a tighter frequency response across the entire broadband range, and is most noticeable in the low and low mid ranges.
Rugged Design for Studio or Live Use
The SubDude platform is covered in rugged Ozite, making it able to stand up to the wear-and-tear associated with touring and regular gigging.
Supports Most Subwoofers and Bass Cabinets
With dimensions of 15-inches long , 15-inches wide and weight limit of 300 pounds, the SubDude is sturdy enough to support most 15-inch or 18-inch subwoofers. The dimensions are also ideal to isolate most 1x15 or 1x18 bass cabinets.
- incredibly effective at reducing or eliminating resonance transfer. This increased isolation results in a purity of tone that truly needs to be heard
- Stop unwanted room resonance easily through the implementation of this highly cost-effective platform
- Utilizing our proprietary Platfoam, the SubDude is sure to give you the extra isolation you need
|Odyssey ARS1 1 Space Rack Shelf Accessory
Lowest new price: $9.95
Lowest used price: $23.35
List price: $29.99
Odyssey's metal rack shelves are perfect for gear without rack ears. Especially well suited for studio and permanent installation. The ARS1 takes up 1u or 1.75" of rack space and is 10" deep. Use Odyssey's clamping rack shelves (ASC2-4) for mounting gear in a rack that will be transported. (For more information about this product and other Odyssey products visit our website at www.odysseygear.com)
- The ARS1 takes up 1u or 1.75" of rack space and is 10" deep.