|Browse by Catagory:
Drum Sets & Percussion
Guitars & Basses
Lap & Pedal Steel Guitars
Microphones & Accessories
Band & Orchestra
|Hodge Silk Tenor Saxophone Swab - Black
Lowest new price: $5.55
List price: $16.00
The silk saxophone swabs are designed to go all the way through the fully assembled saxophone. There is no need to remove the neck or carry a separate swab for the neck. This is a great convenience. The tenor saxophone swabs are designed the same as the alto saxophone swabs, but with a longer cord and heavier weight.
- The silk saxophone swabs are designed to go all the way through the fully assembled saxophone
- There is no need to remove the neck or carry a separate swab for the neck
- The tenor saxophone swabs are designed the same as the alto saxophone swabs, but with a longer cord and heavier weight
|BEST SUZUKI Musical Instrument RECORDER, Perfect For School Ensembles & Children, Complete Set Includes CLEANING BRUSH & CLOTH, Cleaning Rod, Carry Bag & Fingering Chart
Lowest new price: $15.10
List price: $24.35
Look no further for the perfect instrument for children and teens. It is the BEST deal on Amazon as it includes everything you need to learn to play.
Material: ABS Resin
*One (1) Recorder
*One (1) Carry Bag
*One (1) Cleaning Wand
*One (1) Fingering Chart
*One (1) Cleaning Cloth (colors vary)
*One (1) Cleaning Brush
Buy more and save. They make excellent gifts and classroom sets
Copyright © CLD Brands 2017. Sold Exclusively By CLD Brands and its Authorized Dealers.
- ��PREMIUM QUALITY SET: Classic recorder. Durable and lightweight. The most complete set on Amazon.
- ��EASY TO CLEAN: Comes with a cleaning cloth, wand and brush to ensure the care of your instrument.
- ��COMPACT and TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Great to take on camping trips, road trips and even in your backpack to use during music classes or practice during recess.
- ��LEARN MUSIC: Great starter instrument. Helps with development skills and teaches hand/eye coordination.
- ��RECOMMENDED FOR: School ensembles, children and teens, music classes and holiday gifts.
|Rhythm Band Steel Cowbell 4.5
Lowest new price: $9.09
List price: $12.50
Brand: Rhythm Band
Rhythm Band Copper CowbellThis cowbell was electrically welded to provide a clean, safe, and smooth surface..
|Mendini by Cecilio Bb Tenor Slide Trombone, Gold with 1 Year Warranty, Tuner, Pocketbook and More, MTB-L
Lowest new price: $139.99
Lowest used price: $90.99
List price: $179.99
Mendini by Cecilio trombones are great for students or beginners. Its excellent slide action allows for smooth note changes in all registers, while its small bore makes it the ideal instrument for a beginning student or jazz musician. This package includes a silver plated mouthpiece, a nylon covered hard-shell case with back pack straps for your convenience, a pair of gloves and cleaning cloth. Buy with confidence as it comes with a 1- year warranty against any manufacturer's defects.
- Gold lacquer B Flat tenor slide trombone
- 0.500-Inch medium bore, 8_Inch bell
- Balanced weight distribution
- Includes: Cecilio 92-D chromatic tuner, pocketbook, pro-deluxe durable hard case, a pair of white gloves & cleaning cloth
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
|Cecilio CCO-100 Student Cello with Soft Case, Stand, Bow, Rosin, Bridge and Extra Set of Strings, Size 4/4 (Full Size)
Lowest new price: $199.99
Lowest used price: $169.99
List price: $269.99
Cecilio CCO-100 cello is ideal for beginner or student cellist featuring a crack-proof spruce top, maple back, neck and sides. This cello is outfitted with a padded lightweight carrying soft case with pockets and adjustable backpack straps (making it convenient to carry to school or orchestra), a Brazilwood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, cello stand, rosin cake, and an extra set of cello strings. Please note that the bridge will not be setup before shipment to avoid damage to the cello body during transit.
- Size 4/4 (Full Size) high-luster varnish cello
- Crack-proof spruce top with maple neck, back & sides
- Maple fingerboard and pegs with an alloy tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners
- Includes: padded soft carrying case, a Brazilwood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, rosin, bridge, cello stand, and extra set of strings
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
|Sound Percussion Labs Bell Kit w/ Rolling Cart 2-1/2 OCTAVE
Lowest new price: $139.99
List price: $159.99
Brand: Sound Percussion Labs
Bell Kit w/ Rolling Cart 2-1/2 OCTAVE. Set of bells with stand and case. The case is much like a piece of airport luggage in that it is equipped with wheels and a pull handle that make transportation easy. When you get to the performance or rehearsal, the bell section mounts on the included stand for easy playing.
- Bell Kit w/ Rolling Cart 2-1/2 OCTAVE
- Set of bells with stand and case
- The case is much like a piece of airport luggage in that it is equipped with wheels and a pull handle that make transportation easy
- When you get to the performance or rehearsal, the bell section mounts on the included stand for easy playing
|TreeWorks Chimes TRE410 Made in USA Single Tone Energy Chime for Meditation and Classroom Use
Lowest new price: $11.99
List price: $20.00
Brand: TreeWorks Chimes
TreeWorks Chimes Single Tone Solo Energy Chime. Made in Nashville, Tennessee, U. S. A. - With a simple strike of the mallet a wondrous tone is released. The swirling resonation never seems to end. It is a calming way to begin meditation. The perfect signal for a teacher to begin class. That extra something you add to the end of the song. An elegant notice that "dinner is served". There are many uses for this beautiful instrument. No musical training needed. Comes with hardwood mallet and corded handle that make is easy to hang on a wall or desk. In the summer of 1996, TreeWorks Chimes was created by Mitch McMichen. It began in his garage in Nashville, Tennessee. The first set of chimes was made with a hacksaw and a hand drill. It didn't look like much, but that was the first step to crafting the perfect set of chimes. When asked about the early days of TreeWorks, Mitch replies, "I wasn't trying to start a company. I was trying to find a sound." Since then TreeWorks Chimes has grown to become the most respected chimes in the percussion world - used by top studio and touring drummers and percussionist as well as the top 24 drum corps. These instruments are still handmade in Nashville, Tennessee and are unmatched in craftsmanship and sound quality. (It is of note that Mitch McMichen has earned Gold and Platinum records for his recording work in Nashville.)
- THE PERFECT TOOL FOR MEDITATION AND THE CLASSROOM | With just a strike of the mallet, the TreeWorks Chimes Single Tone Energy Chime produces a brilliant and lasting tone that fills the room with a swirling resonance. Use it as a way to recenter yourself throughout the day or as a way of signaling the beginning or end of a class session. No matter how you use it, you'll be surrounded by a crystal clear tone that puts you
at ease all day long.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA | Each TreeWorks Chimes product is made from Tennessee hardwood and locally sourced aluminum/titanium and is assembled in our workshop just north of Nashville, TN.
- COMPACT, VERSATILE, AND DURABLE | Long-lasting braided CordLoc is used to susped our 3/8" thick Aluminum/Titatnium alloy bars on a hand-finished hardwood mantle. Each Single Tone Energy Chime is fitted with a super-durable braided nylon cord handle for hanging.
- DIMENSIONS | The TRE410 is 13 x 1.5 x 4 inches in dimension and comes with one 8" birch dowel hard polymer mallet for playing.
|Mendini 4/4 MV500+92D Flamed 1-Piece Back Solid Wood Violin with Case, Tuner, Shoulder Rest, Bow, Rosin, Bridge and Strings - Full Size
Lowest new price: $139.99
List price: $140.09
All of our violins are handcrafted instruments that are tested at our factory and inspected again by skilled technicians at our Los Angeles distribution center prior to shipping. Please read the setup and tuning instructions carefully after receiving the violin. It will help you understand how to set up and tune the violin.
Exposure to sudden changes in temperature and humidity can affect your violin. Avoid direct, extended exposure to: sunlight, rain, heaters, or air conditioners. Violins are delicate instruments and can be damaged easily if not handled with care. The violin needs to be assembled and tuned prior to playing. We recommend first time players to seek assistance from an instructor. If an instructor is not available, follow these steps below.
The bridge is a very important piece because it transmits the sound of the violin. The tension between the strings and the top of the violin keeps the bridge in place. Bridges are not glued on the instruments. Keep in mind that not all players have the same size hands and fingers making the size of the bridge different for every player. The bridge can be customized by a violin luthier in order to draw out a better tone from the violin. If the bridge is not set, follow these simple instructions. First, position the bridge with higher side of the bridge under the lowest string, the G string. Tilt the bridge up under the strings toward the tailpiece and set it at a 90-degree angle. If the bridge cannot be tilted, the strings are too tight. Loosen the strings slowly and just enough to hold the bridge in place. Align the feet of the bridge with the two notches of the "F" holes and align the bridge evenly with the fingerboard. Evenly spaced out the strings on the bridge. To tighten the strings, turn the pegs clockwise while pushing them towards the peg box for better grip and stability. If the pegs are slipping, use peg drop oil to lock the pegs in place or use rosin powder as a substitution.
Keep in mind, the bow must be tightened and rosined in order to produce a sound on the violin. Also do not touch the hair on the bow since the oils from the skin can damage the hair.To tighten the hair, tighten the screw below the frog. Be careful to not over tighten the bow. Ideally, the distance between the hair and the lowest curve on the bow is about a quarter inch (1/4"). It may vary to every player. The hair should have a slight bounce to it. Test the bow on the strings. A new rosin cake will be too smooth to apply to the hair. To turn the rosin to powder, take a pocketknife and cut three to four parallel lines on the rosin so that there will be texture to the rosin. Sandpaper is an alternative to help roughen the surface. Hold the frog on the bow and slowly rub the hair over the rosin from the frog to the tip of the bow. Be careful not to rub the bow too quickly. On a new bow, continue this process for approximately 5-10 minutes. Test the bow to determine if the rosin is adhering to the hair. If a clear pitch is emitted as the bow is drawn over the strings, play a few notes and its ready to go. If there is no tone or volume emitting from the strings the bow is not grabbing the strings enough to generate a note, try applying more rosin.
Gradually tighten each string in the sequence of G-D-A-E. Starting with the thicker string is to prevent damages to the thinner A and E strings. Tighten one strings at a time, and only 1 to 2 notes higher. Do not tighten one string all the way to the desired pitch while leaving the other strings very loose. Doing so will create unequal pressure on the bridge causing it to fall. Generally, strings take time to wear/settle in. New strings tend to lose their tension quicker than older used strings. To accelerate the process of wearing in new strings, tune the strings to the desired pitch then slightly pull on the strings to stretch them out. After pulling on the string, most likely it will need to be re-tune. If the string pitch is sharp (high) loosen the string slightly until the string pitch is flat (low). Slightly tighten the peg until desired pitch is reach. Adjust the pegs to make larger adjustments and the fine tuners to make smaller adjustments.
First, loosen the screws on the back of the shoulder rest. Then adjust the feet to length of the lower bout of the violin. Tighten the screws back to hold position. The feet of the shoulder rest clamp on the edges of the lower bout of the violin. Gently spread the feet to fit over the edge and snap in place.
The pegs can shrink or expand due to the temperature and humidity changes. When the peg shrink, it will not fit the peg hole as well as they were originally made. It will leave a little gap between the peg and peg hole. This is why the pegs slip. Simply apply the rosin powder or peg drop oil on the pegs and peg hole. This will fill the little gap in between and increase friction. New strings will require some stretching before they settle in and hold pitch. Slightly pull the strings upwards to accelerate the settling in process. Keep in mind that adjusting the pegs make larger adjustments and the fine tuners make smaller adjustments. Periodically, check the violin's tune. Depending on the weather (temperature and humidity level), the amount of time and type of playing, the violin may need to be re-tune. In ideal conditions, this would not be necessary.
- 4/4 (Full Size) violin with solid hand-carved 1-piece maple back, neck and side, solid hand-carved spruce top with beautiful varnish finish & inlaid purfling
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs chin rest, and tailpiece with 4 detachable fine tuners
- Cecilio 92D chromatic / string tuner with metronome, 2 x Brazil wood bows with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Includes: Lightweight hard case, adjustable shoulder rest, 2 bridges, quality rosin cake, and an extra set of violin strings.
- 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
- Fretless Finger Guide for Full (4/4) Size Violin
- Essential Elements for Strings - Book 1 with EEi: Violin
- eBoot Rubber 4/4 Violin Practice Mute, Black
- D'Addario Prelude Violin String Set, 4/4 Scale, Medium Tension
- FineFun Violin Finger Guide /Fingerboard Sticker Fret guide Label Finger Chart For Size 4/4,3/4 ,2/1,4/1,8/1,10/1 (4/4)
- Don't Fret FF121 First Fret Beginners Fingering Decal for 4/4 Violin and 14-Inch Viola
- Violin For Dummies, Book + Online Video & Audio Instruction
- FineFun Violin Finger Guide /Fingerboard Sticker Fret guide Label Finger Chart For Size 4/4,3/4 ,2/1,4/1,8/1,10/1 (4/4 Transparent)
- Suzuki Violin School: Violin Part, Vol. 1
- Pirastro Tonica/Gold Label 4/4 Violin String Set - Medium Gauge with Tonica A, D,G & Gold Label E Ball End
|Ravel PR19CGN Transparent Recorder with Cleaning Rod and Bag, Green
Lowest new price: $2.80
List price: $2.80
Ravel Recorders produce the mellow tones representing modern and Renaissance styles, ideal for solo or ensemble playing. Available in a stylish, solid ivory finish as well as in six translucent colors, these models make playing fun for the beginner, or for anyone interested in a quality instrument at a sound value. First quality, ABS resin plastic construction with a refined finish and enduring body ensure years of reliable use. Three piece construction allows for easy cleaning, and the German style fingering system allows easier finger placement for beginners. Available in your choice of six translucent colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple or Red; or solid Ivory. Ravel Musical Instruments' company name pays homage to renowned French Impressionist composer, Maurice Ravel. Just as Ravel sought tonal color and variety of sound and instrumentation in his music, the Ravel brands group seeks tonal color and variety in its musical instrument offerings. All Ravel Musical Instruments are hand crafted and undergo rigorous design and testing. Instruments are tested and re tested both overseas and at Ravel's U.S. facility. Ravel believes strongly that pre production design work and testing, in advance of actual production, helps assure and guarantee the quality and consistency demanded. Quality and Sound Value ... Ravel. Features: Key of C German style Fingering Includes Clear Plastic Carrying Bag, Cleaning Rod, and Fingering Chart
- Key of C
- German-style Fingering
- Includes Clear Plastic Carrying Bag, Cleaning Rod, and Fingering Chart
|Yamaha YFL-222 Intermediate Flute for Student (International Version)
Lowest new price: $444.35
List price: $462.00
YFL-222 Standard Flute Offset G C-Foot. The Yamaha YFL-222 Standard flute in C features drawn and curled tone holes, covered keys and an offset G. It has a nickel silver headjoint, body and footjoint and a silver-plated finish. I features a C-footjoint and pointed key arms, and comes with a Yamaha standard plastic flute case, polishing cloth, polishing gauze, cleaning rod and Flute Owner's Manual. CY Headjoint Featuring a double flare taper and a unique embouchure hole undercut design for excellent response and a warm rich tone, the CY headjoint helps beginners quickly learn to produce a beautiful sound. More advanced players will appreciate its even, quick response in all registers. Keys All key shapes and placement have been ergonomically designed for a comfortable, natural-feeling performance. Manufacturing processes have been redesigned from the ground up to achieve substantially improved precision that not only leads to greater mechanical accuracy, but also minimizes the need for readjustment over time. Pointed Key Arms A#, F# and other non-fingered keys feature pointed key arms. This beautiful key design is inspired by traditional European style. Adjustment Screws Yamaha's unique screw resistance inserts allow smooth adjustments while preventing gradual loosing of the screws. For easier access, the screw positioning has been changed. Alignment Marks Footjoint alignment marks facilitate proper fitting by young players.
- Footjoint marking, A unique footjoint alignment mark facilitates proper fitting by young players
- Neoprene key bumpers, Stronger and more durable than cork
- Specifically designed for a clean attack, sensitive response, and accurate intonation
- Nickel-silver, power-forged keys, Very durable and less susceptible to breakage. Closed-hole (Plateau) keys facilitate ease of playability for beginners
- 1 year seller warranty. Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product.
Page 5 of 1011
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.