|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Pond Oxygenating Hornwort Bunch Plants
Lowest new price: $4.75
List price: $8.95
Brand: Aquarium Plants Discounts
Hornwort, also known as Coontail, has sturdy, layered hair-like foliage that helps oxygenate and clarify the water as well as keep algae growth to a minimum. It is found free-floating worldwide, in moving and still waters, or loosely anchored in muddy bottoms. The tips will shorten and thicken in fall, before falling off and settling on the pond floor to spend the winter as buds. In spring, these buds grow to repopulate the pond. Hornwort leaves are dark green and grow from a 1/2 to 1-1/2 inches long on stems that can reach 24 inches in length. They may be potted or just left to float in the pond. Approximate Purchase Size: 6" to 8"
- IMPORTANT: Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- This natural pond plant improves water quality by oxygenating and removing excess nutrients from pond water. Helps neutralize algae. Please be mindful that aquatic plants will always carry a risk of snails so do not order if they are a concern
- Can be untied and left to float or can be placed at the bottom of the pond with the attached lead strip. Small fish and invertebrates can hide in its foliage from predators
- Resilient to cold weather and very easy to grow
- One bunch per square foot of pond area is recommended. Grown and shipped directly from our California Nursery
|500 LIVE DUCKWEED PLANTS (LEMNA MINOR)
Lowest new price: $6.95
List price: $6.99
500 LIVE DUCKWEED PLANTS (LEMNA MINOR
- High in Protein
- Koi love it
- Mangroves and More Nursery 48012670
|25 Seeds Aquatic Lotus (Mixed Colors) Water Lily Flower
Lowest new price: $1.63
List price: $1.73
Brand: Aquaticseed Inc.
The lotus flower is revered in Asia and appreciated the world around for its beauty and simplicity. There is a long history of cultivating lotus plants. Images of lotus flowers can be seen in Egyptian, Hindu, Chinese and other archaeological sites. The plant grows from underwater rhizomes, a type of root. Long stems rise from them to the surface of ponds and lakes. There, round flat leaves fan out to collect sunlight. Other stems produce flowers and, eventually, seeds. Lotus seeds remain viable for extremely long periods of time. Dormant seeds found within Chinese tombs thousands of years old have been successfully germinated. The seeds are easy to germinate.
- Easy to Germinate cut the hard shell off the end of the seed, becareful not to hurt the seed inside and place in water.
- Scarify the seeds by making a lateral incision across them with a file. Use the file to cut through the hard shell of the seed until you see the cream-colored endosperm through the incision. This will allow the seed to more readily absorb water, thereby promoting germination.
- Place the seeds in the plastic container and fill it with fresh water until they are completely covered. Keep the seeds in a well-lit area that is about 77 to 86 degrees F. It is important to change the water at least once a day, especially if it becomes cloudy.
- Look at your seeds after 48 hours. The hard shell should appear lumpy or wrinkled due to the absorption of water. Within 48 hours after that, you should notice a crack in the tip of each seed, with a small green shoot protruding from it. Over the next few days, this shoot will continue to grow and eventually unfold.
- Wait for the shoots of your seedlings to grow upward and form small leaves. At this point, the seedlings have matured enough to be planted.
|200 LIVE DUCKWEED PLANTS (LEMNA MINOR)
Lowest new price: $6.95
List price: $6.95
200 LIVE DUCKWEED PLANTS
- High in Protein
- Koi love it
- Duck Weed is a hardy free floating plant that is found around the planet, with low to moderate lighting requirements
|(5) Water Hyacinths; (5) Water Lettuce; (5) Parrots Feather; Nursery Grown in Aquatics Plants Nursery; Live Water Garden Pond Plants (15, Water Lettuce; Water Hyacinths; Parrots Feather Bundle)
Lowest new price: $25.50
List price: $29.99
Brand: JPP 5-5-5
Model: JPP-WH; JPP-WL; JPP-WLI;
(5) Water Hyacinths; (5) Water Lettuce; (5) Parrots Feather Live Certified Aquatics Nursery Grown water garden pond plants. Just drop them in your pond and watch them grow. We always ship extras. Federal and state law prohibit the sale/shipment of: Water Hyacinths to: AL,AZ,CA,FL,PR,SC,TX,AR,LA,NE,WI,MN,MS; Water Lettuce to: AL,FL,LA,TX,SC,CA,PR,MS,WI; and Parrots Feather to: AL, CO, CT, ID, IL, IN, LA, MA, NE, NH, NY, SC, VT, WA, WI. Seller is required to substitute other items of same value for orders received from those states in which an item is prohibited by law.
- (5) Water Hyacinths Live Plants,
- (5) Water Lettuce Live Plants, Certified Grown in Aquatics Plants Nursery
- (5) Parrots Feather Live Plants, Certified Grown in Aquatics Plants Nursery
- We always ship extras in case of DOAs.
|Live Aquatic Plant Nymphaea Mayla RED Color HARDY Water Lily TUBER for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond BUY 2 GET 1 FREE by JustNature
Lowest new price: $15.99
List price: $12.99
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE, simply add 2 plants in your cart and we will ship 3 plants.
- No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container
- All our tubers have been inspected and are guaranteed to grow and thrive
- Water lilies need a lot of a day of sunshine to flower
- Important things to remember!! Frequently fertilize the plant at once a month, it is depending on the fertilizer's type and the size of the container.
- Imported form rain forest Thailand
|Water Hyacinths Floating Water Garden Plants (12 live plants)
Lowest new price: $14.50
List price: $29.99
Brand: John's Pond Plants
Live floating water hyacinth for your indoor or outdoor water garden pond. AS A LICENSED AQUATICS PLANTS NURSERY WE ARE PROHIBITED FROM SHIPPING TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: AR; SC; FL; AL; TX
- You will receive 12 live floating water hyacinths. Just place in your water garden and watch them grow.
- Due to state regulations, this plant can not ship to the following states: AL,AZ,CA,FL,PR,SC,TX,AR,LA,NE,WI,MN,MS
|12 Amazon Frogbit (Limnobium Laevigatum), Live Aquarium /Aquatic Floating Plant by G&Z
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $7.99
SHIPPING WILL BE CANCELLED OR POSTPONED IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATURE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
Each order will contain 12 Amazon Frogbit plants, each plant should have at least 3 leaves, just like the ones shown in the 2nd picture.
- SHIPPING WILL BE POSTPONED OR CANCELLED IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATURE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
- 100% ALIVE GUARANTEED FROM G&Z, PLEASE CONTACT US IF DEAD ON ARRIVAL OCCURS FOR FREE REPLACEMENT
- Each order contains 12 plants (+3 leaves each)
- Freshwater Floating Plant, Substrate and CO2 Supplementation is not necessary
- Excellent at removing unwanted and unhealthy inorganic nutrients,Excellent cover for fish fry and shrimps
|Live Aquatic Plant Nymphaea Fabiola Louisiana Pink Hardy Water Lilies Tuber for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond by Greenpro
Lowest new price: $10.99
List price: $10.99
- You get a tuber of live water lily like the 2nd photo. It is a sample from our stocks.
- Tuber size is 2"-8" length.
- Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches
- The best way to plant is in a pot then place in a larger container or a pond
- It's wonderful for aquarium community.
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
- Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Important things to remember.
Water lilies need more than 4 hours a day of sunshine to flower.
Tropical lilies need full sun all day.
Keep lilies away from moving or flowing water. Away from pump or filter.
Frequently fertilize a water lily once a month depending on the fertilizer type and the size of your container.
No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container.
Here are few tips to grow.
Water lilies are perennial plants that shoot in spring, flowering late spring until fall and going dormant in Winter.
Most water lilies will grow with 30-60 cm of water above the surface of the soil in place they are planted. Obviously, smaller type likes to be nearer.
Use heavy soil intended not fluffy one. Cover the soil with rocks pea or gravel.
- This is live water lilly tuber. Nymphaea Fabiola Pink (Hardy).
- USDA approved.
- Provide the most healthy and beautiful environment to your aqarium pet.
- Carefully inspected and organized before packing.
- Grown by using lastest technology and facility.
|Water Hyacinth - Lot of 4 Live Floating Water Plants for Your Pond, Water Garden, or Aquarium | Provides Much Needed Shade and shelter for Your Pond and Fish | Natural Biofilters
Lowest new price: $25.95
Lowest used price: $22.95
List price: $25.95
Water Hyancinth are great biofilters. Their long roots provide a hiding place for smaller pond inhabitants. They grow extremely fast, specially with lots of sun exposure. Your fish will love them. They will appreciate the shade, shelter, and food provided. This plant controls algae and increases oxygen in the water. They are 100% chemical free and are fish and shrimp safe. If you live in areas experiencing above 90 temperatures, please make sure these plants are retrieved as soon as possible as extreme heat could kill these plants while in a box.
- ✔ You get 4 plants of about 3-5 inches in diameter. These are grown plants, ready to reproduce.
- ✔ Water Hyacinths will help keep the water clean and filtered in your water garden. They serve as natural biofilters to your pond. Controls algae and green water by absorbing algae-feeding nutrients from the water.
- ✔ Help by providing the pond with some shade, which in addition to helping to prevent algae growth, also benefit your fish in the pond. They will not only appreciate the shade due to the heat of summer, but they will also appreciate the shelter from predators that the water hyacinths provide.
- ✔ Due to state regulations, this plant can not ship to: AL, AR, AZ, CA, FL, LA, MS, NE, PR, SC, TX, WI. If we receive your order from one of the following states, we will cancel the order at your request as we will not ship hyacinths illegally.
- *Please note this plant ships with trimmed roots as sometimes they tend to fall off during transit due to heat. In case roots fall off upon receiving them, just place them in your pond and give them couple of weeks so they can re-establish themselves. If you live in areas experiencing above 90 temperatures, please make sure these plants are retrieved as soon as possible as extreme heat could kill these plants while in a box. Also note that duckweed or other small floaters may be included*
Page 1 of 32
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.