|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Pond Oxygenating Hornwort Bunch Plants
Lowest new price: $4.75
List price: $8.95
Brand: Aquarium Plants Discounts
Hornwort, also known as Coontail, has sturdy, layered hair-like foliage that helps oxygenate and clarify the water as well as keep algae growth to a minimum. It is found free-floating worldwide, in moving and still waters, or loosely anchored in muddy bottoms. The tips will shorten and thicken in fall, before falling off and settling on the pond floor to spend the winter as buds. In spring, these buds grow to repopulate the pond. Hornwort leaves are dark green and grow from a 1/2 to 1-1/2 inches long on stems that can reach 24 inches in length. They may be potted or just left to float in the pond. Approximate Purchase Size: 6" to 8"
- IMPORTANT: Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- This natural pond plant improves water quality by oxygenating and removing excess nutrients from pond water. Helps neutralize algae. Please be mindful that aquatic plants will always carry a risk of snails so do not order if they are a concern
- Can be untied and left to float or can be placed at the bottom of the pond with the attached lead strip. Small fish and invertebrates can hide in its foliage from predators
- Resilient to cold weather and very easy to grow
- One bunch per square foot of pond area is recommended. Grown and shipped directly from our California Nursery
|Live Aquatic Hardy Water Lily | Pre-grown, Pre-rooted, Hardy Water Lily for your Pond or Patio Water Garden | Drop-N-Grow Convenience -Pink (Nymphaea 'Pink Venusta')
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $29.99
Our Pre-rooted Winter Hardy Water Lilies are grown in a coco-fiber plug, making it exremely easy to grow your lily to maturity in ponds or deck and patio containers.
Important things to remember:
-Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches
-Our lilies include a small pot which can be used to plant your lily. The root ball can instead be planted into a larger pot or placed directly into the bottom of your pond.
-Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
-Your plants are 100% guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy.
-Water lilies need more than 4 hours a day of sunshine to flower.
-Keep lilies away from any splashing water and away from your pump or filter.
-It is highly recommend to fertilize your water lily once a month with aquatic fertilizer tablets.
-If you have Koi in your pond, it is recommend to cover the root mass with rocks or pea gravel. If uncovered, there is the possibility of your fish eating your lily.
-Includes string and a fake lily pad/flower which can be used to find where the lily is located in your pond (optional).
No Pond No problem! Water lilies thrive in any container!
- ✔ DROP-N-GROW - Pre-Grown and Pre-Rooted, the only work left for you to do is to Drop it in your Pond or Patio Container and Watch it Grow!
- ✔ PROMOTES THE PERFECT POND ENVIRONMENT - Aquatic plants will produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide to enhance water quality in your pond or patio garden. Adding live plants is not only beneficial for the natural ecosystem but also provides shelter and security for your fish.
- ✔ QUALITY GUARANTEED - Guaranteed to arrive alive and healthy. For exceptional growth and blooming, Chalily recommends fertilizing your lily with aquatic fertilizer tablets on a monthly basis during the growing season.
- ✔ HARDY - Your perennial water lily is meant to last for years to come. After growing has stopped in the fall, simply cut back foliage and keep your water lily at the bottom of your water garden during the winter months.
- ✔ HIGH TECHNOLOGY - Our water plants are grown using the latest technology and facility with a digital controlled nursery to ensure that our plants are diseases pest snail and algae free.
|25 Seeds Aquatic Lotus (Mixed Colors) Water Lily Flower
Lowest new price: $1.12
List price: $5.99
Brand: Aquaticseed Inc.
The lotus flower is revered in Asia and appreciated the world around for its beauty and simplicity. There is a long history of cultivating lotus plants. Images of lotus flowers can be seen in Egyptian, Hindu, Chinese and other archaeological sites. The plant grows from underwater rhizomes, a type of root. Long stems rise from them to the surface of ponds and lakes. There, round flat leaves fan out to collect sunlight. Other stems produce flowers and, eventually, seeds. Lotus seeds remain viable for extremely long periods of time. Dormant seeds found within Chinese tombs thousands of years old have been successfully germinated. The seeds are easy to germinate.
- Easy to Germinate cut the hard shell off the end of the seed, becareful not to hurt the seed inside and place in water.
- Scarify the seeds by making a lateral incision across them with a file. Use the file to cut through the hard shell of the seed until you see the cream-colored endosperm through the incision. This will allow the seed to more readily absorb water, thereby promoting germination.
- Place the seeds in the plastic container and fill it with fresh water until they are completely covered. Keep the seeds in a well-lit area that is about 77 to 86 degrees F. It is important to change the water at least once a day, especially if it becomes cloudy.
- Look at your seeds after 48 hours. The hard shell should appear lumpy or wrinkled due to the absorption of water. Within 48 hours after that, you should notice a crack in the tip of each seed, with a small green shoot protruding from it. Over the next few days, this shoot will continue to grow and eventually unfold.
- Wait for the shoots of your seedlings to grow upward and form small leaves. At this point, the seedlings have matured enough to be planted.
|200 LIVE DUCKWEED PLANTS (LEMNA MINOR)
Lowest new price: $5.99
List price: $5.99
200 LIVE DUCKWEED PLANTS
- High in Protein
- Koi love it
- Duck Weed is a hardy free floating plant that is found around the planet, with low to moderate lighting requirements
|(5) Water Hyacinths; (5) Water Lettuce; (5) Parrots Feather; Nursery Grown in Aquatics Plants Nursery; Live Water Garden Pond Plants (15, Water Lettuce; Water Hyacinths; Parrots Feather Bundle)
Lowest new price: $29.50
List price: $29.99
Brand: JPP 5-5-5
Model: JPP-WH; JPP-WL; JPP-WLI;
(5) Water Hyacinths; (5) Water Lettuce; (5) Parrots Feather Live Certified Aquatics Nursery Grown water garden pond plants. Just drop them in your pond and watch them grow. We always ship extras. Federal and state law prohibit the sale/shipment of: Water Hyacinths to: AL,AZ,CA,FL,PR,SC,TX,AR,LA,NE,WI,MN,MS; Water Lettuce to: AL,FL,LA,TX,SC,CA,PR,MS,WI; and Parrots Feather to: AL, CO, CT, ID, IL, IN, LA, MA, NE, NH, NY, SC, VT, WA, WI. Seller is required to substitute other items of same value for orders received from those states in which an item is prohibited by law.
- (5) Water Hyacinths Live Plants,
- (5) Water Lettuce Live Plants, Certified Grown in Aquatics Plants Nursery
- (5) Parrots Feather Live Plants, Certified Grown in Aquatics Plants Nursery
- We always ship extras in case of DOAs.
|Floro 4 Large Marimo Moss Balls - All Natural 1” Round Aquatic Plants for Terrariums - Low-Maintenance, Living Algae for Beginner Gardener - Unique, Exotic Plant for Experienced Horticulturist
Lowest new price: $9.95
List price: $18.95
I am new to water gardening; is Marimo a good choice?
Because the marimo plants are so low maintenance and easy to grow, they are an excellent choice for beginners. These four large marimo moss balls from Floro are 1" (3cm) in diameter and grow approximately 5mm each year. With few requirements, this round, bright green aquatic plant can live for decades and reach diameters of up to 12" (30.5cm). In order to thrive, marimo need clean, room temperature water, indirect lighting and a gentle roll from time to time. No water treatments, heat lamps, fertilizers are required.
My terrarium has many species of plants; are the marimo moss balls safe to add?
All natural and organically grown, the Floro marimo algae plants are safe to add to any freshwater habitat. Adding the exquisite, round marimo moss balls to your terrarium brings a dynamic uniqueness hard to find in other traditionally shaped plants.
Can I place the algae balls in tanks with my aquatic pets?
Absolutely. When placed in a fish or shrimp tank, the marimo balls suck up nitrates, fish excreta and other debris providing cleaner, clearer water. Every few weeks you should take the marimo out and give them a gentle squeeze to rid them of the excess waste they have accumulated.
What else can the marimo moss be used for?
Naturally vibrant green in color, the marimo moss balls are a beautiful addition to other vessels besides a terrarium or tank. Put them in a clear dish on your kitchen counter for a calming effect. Add the marimo, some sparkly crystals or glass pebbles to a decorative vase for a unique table centerpiece. Use these easy to grow aquatic plants in the classroom to teach children the responsibility of taking care of a living thing and the pride that follows.
- ✔ NATURALLY SPHERICAL IN SHAPE --- In nature, marimo moss balls are found rolling around the bottom of lakes and rivers, thus their naturally spherical shape. These round plants start with a diameter of approximately 1" (3 cm) and grow 5mm per year. You should occasionally roll the marimo around in your hands to keep its round shape.
- ✔ LOW-MAINTENANCE WATER PLANT FOR BEGINNERS --- Young and beginner plant hobbyists are often worried about the survival of their delicate greenery. With the easy to care for marimo moss balls, there are very few requirements leaving little room to make a mistake. Marimo needs room temperature water, indirect lighting and occasional minor maintenance.
- ✔ UNIQUE ADDITION FOR EXPERIENCED GARDENERS --- More experienced horticulturalists appreciate the unique round shape and "fluffy" texture of the marimo moss balls. The Floro pack of 4 large marimo plants brings a dynamic, exotic feel to your terrarium without adding any more work.
- ✔ EFFECTIVELY PREVENTS UNSIGHTLY ALGAE --- Just like other living plants, marimo absorbs carbon dioxide and releases oxygen into the water. However; unlike most aquatic plants, marimo also helps eliminate unwelcome tank algae. Marimo itself is actually a rare form of algae that will naturally consume all of the essential nutrients needed by algae, leaving no room for any other algae to survive.
- ✔ PERFECT FOR CUSTOM DIY DECOR --- These rare aquatic beauties are great for more than terrarium or vivarium decor. The Floro Set of 4 Large Marimo Moss Balls is a stunning, all natural enhancement to do-it-yourself home and office decoration. Adding marimo gives a pleasantly soothing decorative touch.
|12 Amazon Frogbit (Limnobium Laevigatum), Live Aquarium /Aquatic Floating Plant by G&Z
Lowest new price: $6.99
List price: $6.99
SHIPPING WILL BE CANCELLED OR POSTPONED IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATURE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
Each order will contain 12 Amazon Frogbit plants, each plant should have at least 3 leaves, just like the ones shown in the 2nd picture.
- SHIPPING WILL BE POSTPONED OR CANCELLED IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATURE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
- 100% ALIVE GUARANTEED FROM G&Z, PLEASE CONTACT US IF DEAD ON ARRIVAL OCCURS FOR FREE REPLACEMENT
- Each order contains 12 plants (+3 leaves each)
- Freshwater Floating Plant, Substrate and CO2 Supplementation is not necessary
- Excellent at removing unwanted and unhealthy inorganic nutrients,Excellent cover for fish fry and shrimps
|Live Aquatic Plant Nymphaea Mayla RED Color HARDY Water Lily TUBER for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond BUY 2 GET 1 FREE by JustNature
Lowest new price: $15.99
List price: $12.99
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE, simply add 2 plants in your cart and we will ship 3 plants.
- No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container
- All our tubers have been inspected and are guaranteed to grow and thrive
- Water lilies need a lot of a day of sunshine to flower
- Important things to remember!! Frequently fertilize the plant at once a month, it is depending on the fertilizer's type and the size of the container.
- Imported form rain forest Thailand
|Water Hyacinths Floating Water Garden Plants (12 live plants)
Lowest new price: $24.00
List price: $29.99
Brand: John's Pond Plants
Live floating water hyacinth for your indoor or outdoor water garden pond. AS A LICENSED AQUATICS PLANTS NURSERY WE ARE PROHIBITED FROM SHIPPING TO THE FOLLOWING STATES: AR; SC; FL; AL; TX
- You will receive 12 live floating water hyacinths. Just place in your water garden and watch them grow.
- Due to state regulations, this plant can not ship to the following states: AL,AZ,CA,FL,PR,SC,TX,AR,LA,NE,WI,MN,MS
|500 LIVE DUCKWEED PLANTS (LEMNA MINOR)
Lowest new price: $5.99
List price: $5.99
500 LIVE DUCKWEED PLANTS (LEMNA MINOR
- High in Protein
- Koi love it
- Mangroves and More Nursery 48012670
Page 1 of 34
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.