|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|1 EXTRA LARGE Bunch of Hornwort (Better Pond Clarifier than Barley Straw) - 8 Plants! 10+ Stems - Oxygenating, Live Pond Plant by Aquatic Arts
Lowest new price: $12.95
List price: $12.95
Brand: Aquatic Arts
Hornwort, also known by its scientific name Ceratophyllum submersum, is a floating stem plant with no roots (though it can easily be anchored in substrate or a pond floor). It features bright green, needle-like leaves and is very fast-growing. When adequate nutrients are available, Hornwort stems can easily grow 1 inch per week.
It is easy to grow and is fine with low-light and outdoor setups, although more light means faster and denser growth. Hornwort grows by absorbing waste (including ammonia and nitrates) from the water, which means it reduces pollutants that cause smelly or cloudy water and makes for happier aquarium or pond inhabitants! Like all live aquarium plants, Hornwort has the potential to reduce or even eliminate the need for water changes in your aquarium.
An order of Hornwort comes with 2 or more ascending axes, with 20+ stems total. It's a great plant for beginners because it does not require special equipment, care, or knowledge.
All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee. Due to variations of each plant, your item may not look identical to the image provided.
- A fast-growing stem plant with needle-like leaves that easily grows 1 inch per week if adequate nutrients are available.
- Does not need special or high intensity lighting - can be kept in any freshwater aquarium or pond.
- Great for fish and dwarf shrimp fry! Provides biofilm, hiding places, and security for the young in a breeding tank.
- Aquatic Arts has the most highly rated aquarium plants on Amazon for a reason: we are not deceptive about what you will actually receive, and we stand behind our products 100%.
|Aquarium Plant Seeds Aquatic Double Leaf Carpet Water Grass for Fish Tank Decorations
Lowest new price: $3.99
List price: $3.99
How to plant:
♦ Put the soil on the bottom of the tanks, add some water to make the soil soaked all over (not too much or the seeds will float up).
♦ Sprinkle the seeds evenly over the soil.
♦ Sprinkle a layer of soil on the seeds to avoid the seeds floating up(the thinner the soil is, the faster the seeds grows).
♦ Open the filter and heater, set the temperature at around 25℃.
♦ Spray water once a day to keep the soil wet until the seeds grow up.
♦ Then you can fill your tank with water.
Package Includes: ♦ 1 Bag * Plant Seeds
- Glossostigma elatinoides seed, very easy to grow, no need of CO2, nor strong light.
- 10 days to grow up, keeps 2-5cm high. Very easy to grow.
- Generally the seeds do not need to cover up a layer of soil or sand again, but temperature and different planting will need.
- The temperature is critical, a direct impact on germination time (25-28 degrees).
- Spread the seeds evenly on the water mud, (each bag can cover 30 x 30cm area ), no longer need to cover with soil.
|Live Aquatic Plant Nymphaea Pygmaea Helvola Hardy Water Lilies Tuber for Aquarium Freshwater Fish Pond by Greenpro
Lowest new price: $10.99
List price: $10.99
- You get a tuber of live water lily like the 2nd photo. It is a sample from our stocks.
- Tuber size is 2"-8" length.
- Most water lillies prefer a depth of 18-24 inches
- The best way to plant is in a pot then place in a larger container or a pond
- It's wonderful for aquarium community.
- Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and absorb nutrients from water that are derived from fish waste.
- Your plants are 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Important things to remember.
Water lilies need more than 4 hours a day of sunshine to flower.
Tropical lilies need full sun all day.
Keep lilies away from moving or flowing water. Away from pump or filter.
Frequently fertilize a water lily once a month depending on the fertilizer type and the size of your container.
No Pond No problem! Water lilies are thriving in a container.
Here are few tips to grow.
Water lilies are perennial plants that shoot in spring, flowering late spring until fall and going dormant in Winter.
Most water lilies will grow with 30-60 cm of water above the surface of the soil in place they are planted. Obviously, smaller type likes to be nearer.
Use heavy soil intended not fluffy one. Cover the soil with rocks pea or gravel.
- This is live water lilly tuber. Nymphaea Pygmaea Helvola Yellow (Hardy).
- This is miniature water lily. Perfect for any pond size.
- USDA Approved.
- Carefully inspected and organized before packing.
- Grown by using lastest technology and facility.
|Amazon Sword - Echinodorus Bleheri Beginner Live Aquarium Plants BUY2GET1FREE
Lowest new price: $5.90
List price: $10.95
You will get 1 bunched of Amazon Sword. (4+ leaves) Photo are not the actual products you will receive, but a sample representation. Growth Rare: Medium Difficulty Level: Easy Fertilization: Required Lighting requirements: Medium - High
- All Plants imported from rain Forest Thailand
- USDA certified and Passed US. Department of Agriculture Inspection
|Spring-Time! Live Aquatic Plant, Hardy Pre-Grown Red Water Lily Nymphaea Venusta (1 each)
Lowest new price: $24.00
List price: $24.00
Pre-Rooted / Nature Friendly / Easy This is Pre-rooted Winter Hardy Water Lily Specially Grown In A coco- Fiber Plug That is Easy to Maturity in ponds or deck and patio containers. Hardy water lilies are some of the most beautiful and popular pond plants you can buy for your water garden for good reason. These water lilies will thrive in any climate zone anywhere in the United States. Being a perennial pond plant they come back year after year larger and more beautiful than the season before. Hardy lilies are available in four main colors. Red, pink, white & yellow. Water lilies like all pond plants are an essential addition to any garden pond. They provide shade and natural shelter for your fish. They also use up extra waste and nutrition in your pond as a food source. Because lilies are a higher plant form than algae the algae in your pond gets starved off keeping your pond cleaner & not greener!
- Hardy Water Lily
- Nature Friendly
- Not just tuber
- Grown from cultivate stock
- Nymphaea Venusta
|Golden autumn farm Aquatic Plants Water Lily 10 Seeds Lotus
Lowest new price: $7.88
List price: $7.88
Brand: Golden autumn farm
Water Lily Attraction, which completes its life cycle in the water, is a true aquatic plant. Flowers remain open from the middle of the morning until late afternoon Easy-to-grow,Garanteed germination rate of 85%
- "Golden autumn" Seeds! FBA - Fast Arrived! Identify our packing! Ensure the germination rate!
- Water Lily is an aquatic plant, the nature of the relatively stable and relatively stable
- Water Lily Attraction, which completes its life cycle in the water, is a true aquatic plant.
- Color: Purple, Pink, White & Orange
- Easy-to-grow,Garanteed germination rate of 85%
|DWARF EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS Water Garden Bog Reed House Live Plant Starter Size 4 Inch Pot Emerald Tm
Lowest new price: $13.50
List price: $13.50
Brand: Emerald Goddess Gardens
Common Name: Dwarf Egyptian Papyrus
Botanical Name: Cyperus papyrus
Mature Size: 2 feet
Flower Color: Green
Bloom Form: NONE
Recommended USDA Zone: 9, 10, 11]
Soil Type: Boggy
Soil PH: Acidic
Special Features: Easy to grow, attractive color and texture
Suggested Uses: Water or Bog Garden, Indoor
House Plant Adaptive: yes
Limited Conditional Warranty: Healthy Arrival
Extended Long Term Warranty: None
Country of origin: USA Dwarf Egyptian Papyrus is just a neat little plant with many versatile ways to enjoy it.
It has a unique shape and texture with flat tufts that wave on green reed like stems.
Dwarf Egyptian Papyrus is an excellent choice for water gardens or boggy garden areas. It quickly adapts to indoor culture and can be grow potted in soil that can be kept always damp, or in standing water.
Makes a great gift.
- Economical 4 inch pot starter size plant
- Great for water gardens, bogs, indoors or outdoors within recommended range
- Interesting shape and texture
- Smaller more manageable growth habit
- Recommended for outdoors in USDA Zones 9, 10, 11 (Cold Protection required in all Zones)
|2 CUPS LIVE DUCKWEED (LEMNA MINOR)
Lowest new price: $23.99
List price: $29.99
2 CUPS OF DUCKWEED
- Great for Shade
- Koi love it
- Duck Weed is a hardy free floating plant that is found around the planet, with low to moderate lighting requirements
|Grass Shot Refill Kit (Covers 700 sq. ft.) – 2 lbs. Seed Blend & 2 Bottles of Green Liquid Formula
Lowest new price: $19.99
Lowest used price: $23.99
List price: $19.99
Brand: Grass Shot
Two pounds of our Grass Shot seed blend and four ounces of our proprietary, hydrating Grass Shot "Green Liquid" formula. It's great for pet burn spots, high traffic areas and shady areas. This refill kit will cover up to 700 square feet. It is the ultimate home hydro-seeding system!
- Grass Shot Refill Kit includes: 2 lbs. Seed Blend, 2 bottles of Green Liquid Formula; 4 total applications. Covers 700 sq. ft.
- Revitalize your lawn with this effective sprayable grass seed. Simply attach your garden hose to the specially designed spray bottle, and spray grass seed where you need it
- Grass Shot is the fast, effortless way to spray on our proprietary mix of grass seed, fertilizer and hydro-mulch
- Grass Shot's thick grass foam makes sure seeds attach to the ground
- Gives you a lawn that grows fast, thick, and full
|Bunch Mermaid Weed (Proserpinaca) Plant Live Freshwater Easy Aquarium Plant
Lowest new price: $11.00
List price: $11.00
- One bunch of Mermaid Weed (Proserpinaca sp) plants
- This item will be shipped from USA, 3-7 days business delivery.
Page 4 of 26
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.