|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Buffalograss Seed Blend
Lowest new price: $33.00
List price: $33.00
Brand: Nature's Seed
If you live in an area where the warm months outnumber the cooler ones, our 100% buffalograss blend is for you. Buffalograss requires a very low amount of water and will provide a lush, green lawn during the hot summer months with little maintenance. Please note that buffalograss can take up to two years to fully establish sod density. For those of us living in climates that experience hot summers, it's not uncommon to notice our traditional bluegrass or ryegrass lawns turning yellow or brown in the peak of summer heat. That's the natural response these cool-season type grasses display when exposed to prolonged heat and drought. Many people think that is just the way it is and accept defeat. But with our buffalo grass seed blend, no more do you have to accept those summertime brown areas. Buffalograss is a warm-season grass, making it greenest during the hottest months of the summer. It's extremely drought tolerant and very slow growing, meaning less irrigation and maintenance. Buffalograss can take up to two years to fully establish a dense sod. It's important to note that because buffalo grass is a warm-season type grass it will stay in its brown, winter state until temperatures approach summer averages. This means a slower green-up in the spring, although the extreme drought tolerance and low maintenance qualities make up for the slow start. Because it is a warm season grass, it is important to recognize that buffalograss will not sprout as quickly as cool season grasses, and will not start to show sprouts until soil temperatures have been consistently between 60-80 degrees (about 90-100 degrees air temperature). Buffalograss is a great alternative lawn for use around homes, parks and campuses and exhibits a dark green, medium texture.
- 100% Buffalograss Seed (2 varieties)
- Seeding Rate: 3 lbs. / 1000ft²
|Hot Sale! 200 Pcs New Aquarium Grass Seeds (Mix) Water Aquatic Plant Seeds Family Easy Plant Seeds For Decorate The Aquarium
Lowest new price: $2.99
List price: $7.99
Brand: Polar Bear's Aquarium
200 Pcs New Aquarium Grass Seeds (Mix) Water Aquatic Plant Seeds Family Easy Plant Seeds For Decorate The Aquarium
Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy
- Material: Mix aquarium grass seed
- Full-bloom Period:Summer
- Classification:Novel Plant
- Cultivating Difficulty Degree:Very Easy
- Package: 200 pcs in a bag
|Purple Tropical Water Lily - Water Garden Live Pond Plant
Lowest new price: $24.95
List price: $24.95
Brand: Aquarium Plants Discounts
Tropical Water Lilies are spectacular pond plants that can be grown outside in your water garden in all zones as long as the weather is warm enough. Tropical water lilies like the temperature to be at least 70 degrees. If you live in areas that freeze, you can winter your tropical water lilies inside and bring them out again in the spring. Tropical water lilies are very free flowering and for the most part, very fragrant. Tropical water lilies come in shades of white, yellow, pink, red, blue and purple. Tropical water lilies come in both day blooming and night blooming varieties. Depth should be maintained between 6" to 18" when first transplanted and then once established can be grown from 12" to 30" deep depending on the variety. Plant ships bareroot or potted if requested. Please note that bareroot plants go through a trimming process prior to shipment, where excessive stems are broken off prior to shipping. Planting Instructions: One must make sure the container is at least 6 inches tall. Larger varieties need to go into a 2-to-10 gallon container. The smaller water plants can be planted in as small as a 3/4-to-1-gallon container. If the container has holes at the bottom cover the holes with a couple of layers of newspaper before adding the soil. The newspaper will hold the dirt in place for about a month or two. By then the roots will hold the soil in place. Fill the container so that it will have 5 inches of soil and plant anywhere in your pond.
- You get a purple water lily ready to introduce to your pond. The plant is shipped bareroot from our nursery in California. and comes with instructions from Aquarium Plants Discounts TM
- An exceptionally prolific bloomer, often producing clusters of two or more flowers at once. Adaptable to all but the smallest ponds.
- Our waterlilies are maturing plants in budding/blooming condition. You can expect blooms within the first days to a week of planting in your pond!
- This water lily will adjust to the height of your pond. Leave submerged and leaves will rise to the top within weeks. Tropical water lilies are excellent additions to water gardens, tub gardens and small ponds.
- Tropical water lilies will outperform hardy water lilies by blooming, growing and staying up twice as much and long compared to hardy water lilies. This plant will thrive in warm temperatures, regions with very cold winters are not hospitable to these plants. Also, please note Tropical lilies will not bloom during winter in most of North America.
|LOSS PROMOTION SALE! 10 seeds/pack Bowl of lotus seed 24 kinds hydroponics plants seeds easy to plant water lily seeds
Lowest new price: $1.88
List price: $1.89
Brand: HOO PRODUCTS
Product Type: Bonsai Use: Outdoor Plants is_customized: Yes Brand Name: flower seed Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy Classification: Happy Farm Full-bloom Period: Summer Type: Aquatic Plants Flowerpot: Excluded Location: Courtyard Function: Beautifying Size: Small,Medium Variety: Water Lily Climate: Temperate Applicable Constellation: Taurus Style: Annual Model Number: water lily seeds Product Type: Bonsai Brand: Beijing nursery Varieties of Plants: Other Seeds category: Flower seeds Planting season: Four seasons Plant Growth Properties: Perennial Flowering season: Summer Packing: Bulk Whether imports: Made in China
- Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
- Use: Outdoor Plants
- Model Number: water lily seeds
- Planting season: Four seasons
- Size: Small,Medium
|24 Water Spangles (Salvinia Minima), Live Aquarium Floating Plant
Lowest new price: $3.49
PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATRUE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
Please be aware that the shipping date is subject to change due to extreme weather or cold temperature
Shipping can be postponed if the day time temperature in your area is below 35 or above 85
- PLEASE DO NOT BUY IF THE DAY TIME TEMPERATRUE IN YOUR AREA IS BELOW 35 OR ABOVE 85 FOR THE COMING WEEK
- Each order contains 24 water spangles, each plant should contain 4-6 leaves, see Picture #3 for reference
- A special light for aquatic plants is required for indoor aquarium, no substrate required for this plant
- Strong water movement in aquarium should be avoided for this plant
- 100% Alive On Arrival (AOA) Guarantee from G&Z, if there is any problem (EVEN AFTER A FEW DAYS), just send us a message to receive a replacement
|Beautiful Aquatic Mini Lotus Pink Flowers 10 Seeds
Lowest new price: $10.95
List price: $12.95
Zones 4 - 11. This aquatic perennial's tuberous roots colonize the soil at the bottom of earth-bottom ponds, or the soil in containers fully submerged in lined ponds. The stems of the leaves can reach the surface of water that's nearly two feet deep-and then continue upward, above the water, a few inches or even a foot farther. The roots don't tolerate frost but the tubers and roots are hardy anywhere the water above the soil is deep enough that the pond's surface-ice doesn't freeze all the way down to the soil, and yet is not so deep that their leaves can't reach at least a bit above the water's surface to get the full sun they need to grow and flower: From the frost-free tropics of Zone 11, then, all the way down to the seriously-Wintered Zone 4 of Northern Vermont and Canada. Few plants, aquatic or terrestrial, have such a world-wide versatility.
- Easily sprouted by scoring the short end of the seed and leaving in a bowl of water. Nymphaea, or the "true" water lily, has its place in myth and legend, beginning with the ancient Greeks who dedicated the plant to the nymph, a type of water demigoddess.
- Zones 4 - 11. This aquatic perennial's tuberous roots colonize the soil at the bottom of earth-bottom ponds, or the soil in containers fully submerged in lined ponds. The stems of the leaves can reach the surface of water that's nearly two feet deep-and then continue upward, above the water, a few inches or even a foot farther.
- The roots don't tolerate frost but the tubers and roots are hardy anywhere the water above the soil is deep enough that the pond's surface-ice doesn't freeze all the way down to the soil, and yet is not so deep that their leaves can't reach at least a bit above the water's surface to get the full sun they need to grow and flower: From the frost-free tropics of Zone 11, then, all the way down to the seriously-Wintered Zone 4 of Northern Vermont and Canada.
- Few plants, aquatic or terrestrial, have such a world-wide versatility. Growing your lotus in a plastic tub that's submerged in water: Plant the tuber shallowly, on its side, in a dishpan-sized plastic tub of heavy soil. Don't use potting soil, which is so fluffy it would just float away when you submerge the plastic tub. Leave the tuber's growth tip exposed.After two or three of the small starter leaves have sprouted, you can lower the tub (carefully) to its "mature" depth.
- Yes, the starter leaves will be "drowned"-fully submerged-but the subsequent leaves will know to grow all the way up to the surface. Only after the young plant has a half dozen leaves lolling around on the surface, just like those of water lilies, does it then decide to grow leaves that leap up out of the water entirely before unfurling.
|"Beautiful Dancer" (Pink) Oriental Lotus Live Aquatic Plant Grown in Licensed Florida Aquatics Plants Nursery
Lowest new price: $24.99
List price: $24.99
The "Beautiful Dancer" Lotus Plant is a beautiful SHOWSTOPPER addition to your water garden or KOI pond that originated from China. You really get a lot for your one time investment in this plant as it is an "annual" plant that comes back every single year, so it does not need to be repurchased annually. This plant is easy to grow, just pot and pack it in hard packed rich soil out of your backyard and sink the pot a few inches under water in the pond. They can also be grown as a bog plant or in a pot, just keep their feet wet. You get one leaved tuber, shipped bare root (the leaves will usually fall off when shipped with leaves on the plants). JUST PLANT LIKE AN ONION, THEN SIT BACK AND WATCH THEM TAKE OFF. YOUR LOTUS WILL BE DANCING WITH BEAUTIFUL PINK AND WHITISH PINK TINGED BLOOMS IN YOUR WATER GARDEN FOR MANY YEARS.
- Live Pink Oriental Lotus Live Aquatic Plant
- "Beautiful Dancer" Lotus Live Water Garden and Pond Plant
- Lotus Koi Water Garden Live Plant
- Lotus Live Plant Tubers - Annuals
- Chinese "Zen" like Lotus Pond Plants
|1 Super Giant Marimo Moss Ball by Aquatic Arts
Lowest new price: $8.95
List price: $8.95
Brand: Aquatic Arts
This listing is for 1 Extra Large Marimo Moss Ball, which will be 2.5 -3.5 inches or larger AFTER being in water for 4 hours. These are one of the most popular plants in the aquarium hobby, and they are widely kept as ornamental plants in jars in Japan. The moss balls generate oxygen and remove nitrates, improving water quality. If you wish, you can cut the moss ball into smaller pieces and the individual pieces will grow into separate moss balls.
This marimo ball is MUCH larger than most marimo balls on the market that are labeled as "large" or "giant." It is 2.5 to 3.5 inches in diameter - about the size of a baseball! And here's a fact that's sure to impress your friends: this moss ball's enormous size means that it must be at least 20 years old! Because of the amount of time it takes to grow, giant marimo balls like these are an EXTREMELY rare find!
Marimo balls are regarded as good luck charms in Japan, and since they have been known to live to 200 years and beyond, they are often kept as family heirlooms. Giant marimo balls, like this one, can be given as a symbolic gift to a family or close-knit group of friends, who can split the marimo ball into smaller balls and distribute them amongst themselves to represent their bonds with each other. Marimo balls are sometimes given to young children as "pets," since the only care they require is occasional water changes. Marimo balls are also though to represent everlasting love; thus, they are often used as wedding table ornaments or even gifted at weddings. They are appropriate as a gift to the bride and groom, and smaller marimo balls make wonderful take-home gifts for the guests that will serve as mementos of the newly-weds' special day.
- 2.5 to 3.5 inches or larger (about the size of a baseball) after being in water for 4 hours
- A moss ball this size is over 20 years old making it extremely rare to find
- Bright green and healthy with a Live Arrival Guarantee
- Can be kept in any freshwater aquarium, or even a vase, jar, terrarium, or fish bowl
- One of the easiest aquatic plants to take care of; have been known to live for 200 years or longer
- Marimo Moss Ball Food by Aquatic Arts
- 6 Marimo Moss Ball Variety Pack - 4 Different Sizes of Premium Quality Marimo from Giant 2.5 Inch to Small 1 Inch - World's Easiest Live Aquarium Plant - Sustainably Harvested and All-Natural
- 4 LUFFY Marimo Moss Balls - Aesthetically Beautiful & Create Healthy Environment - Eco-Friendly, Low Maintenance & Curbs Algae Growth - Shrimps & Snails Love Them
- SunGrow Mineral Rocks -- Provide Magnesium that enhances Shrimp's Color - Calcium helps molting - Absorb Toxic Chemical in Water: For Shrimps, Crayfish & Snails
- Shirakura Shrimp Food: Made with Organic Seaweed: Rich in Vitamins and Minerals: Provides Optimum Health for Shrimp, Crayfish, Pleco, Snail & Bottom feeders: Recommended for Baby Shrimps for Growth
- 5 Nano Marimo Moss Balls by Aquatic Arts
- LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern: Live Aquatic Plant with 10+ Leaves : Provides a Natural Environment for Your Fish: Easy Care: Hardy Plant with Longevity: Bring more color to your Aquascape
- 6 Nano Luffy Marimo Moss Balls – Unique Green Spherical Plants - Create Legendary Lush Landscape in Your Aquarium - Natural Habitat for Triops/Sea Monkeys - Perfect Décor - Thrive with Minimal Care
- Seachem Purigen 100ml
- 100% Natural Mineral-Infused Dead Sea Mud Mask 8.8 oz for Facial Treatment, Skin Cleanser, Pore Reducer, Anti Aging Mask, Acne Treatment, Blackhead Remover, Cellulite Treatment & Natural Moisturizer
|Aldrovanda Vesiculosa (Carnivorous Plant)
Lowest new price: $10.51
The plant captures small aquatic invertebrates using traps similar to those of the Venus Flytrap. The traps are arranged in whorls around a central, free-floating stem, giving rise to the common name. This is one of the few plant species capable of rapid movement. Growing instruction are not provided with orders. We advise customers to consult the internet and other available literature for growing instruction. As always, we are happy to answer any question you may have. Aldrovanda vesiculosa prefers clean, shallow, warm standing water with bright light, low nutrient levels and a slightly acidic pH (around 6). Zooplankton is an important and necessary requirement for optimal growth. Plant growth rates nearly double when plants feed on zooplankton. It can grow outdoors, windowsill, terrarium, and in the greenhouses. At this time of the year it goes into a dormancy stage. I would recommend waiting until April to purchase this amazing plant.
- Small Carnivorous Cutting/Plant.
- Size: Approximately 1 Inch
|10 YELLOW FLAG IRIS Pseudacorus Pond Water Aquatic Flower Seeds *Comb S/H
Lowest new price: $1.50
List price: $3.38
* There are several other types of Iris seeds available in the store, so come by and see them! *
** FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ADDITIONAL SEEDS! PAY ONLY ONE FLAT SHIPPING FEE OF $2.50 FOR US ORDERS NO MATTER HOW MANY YOU ORDER! PLEASE VISIT MY STORE FOR OVER 800 TYPES OF FLOWER, HERB, FRUIT & VEGETABLE SEEDS!!! **
FLAT RATE SHIPPING TO CANADA AND WORLDWIDE IS JUST $3.50. Sorry, no shipments to Italy at this time.
All seeds will come in a resealable plastic zip lock bag with a label featuring a picture of the flower, planting instructions, and plant specifications such as height, spacing, and light requirements for easy planting. If stored properly, seeds can last for years! All seed packets contain 100 percent true named seeds - there are no fillers or other weeds or seeds mixed in. Most have been harvested by hand and all test at an exceptionally high germination rate.
Combined free shipping applies to an unlimited number of seed packets paid for together at checkout within the required payment time of 7 days after last purchase has been made.
International buyers please check with your local customs office regarding regulations and allowances on plant seeds. I cannot be responsible for anything seized by customs or irratiated by your local post office. Please understand there are too many countries and too many types of seeds for me to be able to research every possibility. All international shipments will be sent First Class Mail International. You will be provided with a tracking number but please remember that international shipments take longer to arrive.
If you have any questions about shipping, ordering, or the plants themselves, please feel free to send me a message. While I do not claim to know everything, I will be more than glad to answer any questions I can either from my own extensive experience or will do my best to try to find an answer for you.
- BLOOM TIME: Spring
- HARDINESS ZONE: 4 - 9
- PLANT HEIGHT: 36 - 72" . . . PLANT SPACING: 24 - 36"
- LIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Sun - Part Shade . . . SOIL / WATER: Wet - Average
- This Iris grows best in very wet conditions, and is often common in wetlands, where it tolerates submersion. The plant spreads quickly, by both rhizome and seed. While it is primarily an aquatic plant, the rhizomes can survive prolonged dry conditions. The Yellow Iris has been used as a form of water treatment since it has the ability to take up heavy metals through its roots. These seeds cannot be sold to customers in CT, MA, MT, NH, OR, or WA due to state restrictions.
Page 4 of 69
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.