|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|2,000 Live Adult Predatory Mites - A Mix of Predatory Mite Species for Spider Mite Control - Ships Next Business Day!l
Lowest new price: $32.99
List price: $32.99
Brand: Bug Sales
Target Pest: Two Spotted Spider Mites, Broad Mites, Rust Mites, Cyclamen Mites and Russet Mites. Release Rates: 5 to 10 mites per sq. ft. Release bi-weekly as needed. Due to high demand for spider mite predators, we have listened to our customer feedback and researched the best spider mite control options to develop the ultimate pest eliminator. Our "Special Blend" consists of a custom blend of predatory mite species and is the perfect solution for all growing conditions. This blend takes the guess work out of which mite should be used in your garden, green house, or grow room. These mites can tolerate temperatures up to 95 degrees but do best between 60-85 degrees.
- Package includes different species of predator mites.
- Harmless to vegetation.
- Release Rates: 5 to 10 mites per sq. ft.
- Tailored for use in any growing climate.
- Target Pest: Two Spotted Spider Mites, Broad Mites, Rust Mites, Cyclamen Mites and Russet Mites.
|VENSMILE 3rd Generation Humane Bug Vacuum Spider Catcher Traps for Bugs Crawl without Harm, Rechargeable
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $19.99
Model: Spider catcher
Don't be afraid of spiders and insects anymore.
VENSMILE Bugs Catcher gives you the power to safely and easily remove spiders, and household pests. Plus, the critter's are unharmed while you bring them back to nature, where they belong. No more spraying harmful chemicals in your home, around your children and pets.
No more swatting and cleaning bug spots off the wall. VENSMILE Critter Vacuum Catcher is your safe, and environmentally friendly solution.
Bigger battery: 2000mA Rechargeable battery
1.5 x Suction than old version
LED Flashlight - This led light can help you catch the insects in dark night
Made from tough, durable plastic
Q: Will this harm the insects?
A: No, if used correctly it won't cause harm to any insects. This bug catcher have a Finer Mesh Screen, it blocks the little bugs been sucked into the fan and killed. The bristles are gentle enough to just remove the insects from the unwanted area.
Q: Which bugs/products is this product ideal for?
A; Spiders, moths, butterflies, daddy long legs, dog food, catch light rubbish, napkinsetc, etc
1 x Spider catcher
1 X USB Cable
1 x User manual
- ✅【Humane Bug Vacuum Cleaner】: It help you Safely catch and remove: Spiders, Roaches, Scorpions, Flies, Crickets, Stink Bugs, Millipedes, Centipedes, Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Bees, Moths and more
- ✅【Higher-Power -1.5 times x Suction】 : This catcher is the first and only version in the market which built-in a motor, it improved the suction to 1.5 times than old verison, So it can easier catch bugs, insects ,even can catch small garbage such as pet food, napkins
- ✅【Upgrade Protective Grid - Insect Safe】: The diameter of catcher's mesh screen less than 2mm, so that can protect the little bugs been sucked into the fan and killed
- ✅【Non-toxic, No-touch - Keeps you Safe】: This is a 100% eco-friendly and chemical-free insects catcher, Easy to use for children, parents, and grandparents alike
- ✅【60 Days Free Money-Back Warranty】: All VENSMILE product support 60 days free money-back and 2 years free replacement
|Ortho 3-in-1 Insect Mite & Disease RTU Trigger Pest Controller
Lowest new price: $23.33
List price: $23.49
Ortho 3-in-1 Insect Mite & Disease RTU Trigger Pest Controller
- Controls a wide range of fungal diseases and pests
- Controls aphids, mites, beetles, crickets, weevils, silverfish, caterpillars, whiteflies and other insect pests
- Controls fungal diseases, including Black spot, powdery mildew, rust, Scab, blight, brown rot and leaf spot
- Use on roses, flowers, houseplants, Ornamental trees and shrubs, fruits, nuts and vegetables
- Convenient, easy to use, requires no mixing
- Ortho Flower, Fruit and Vegetable Insect Killer with Comfort Wand, 1-Gallon (Garden Insecticide)
- Bayer Advanced 701110A All in One Rose and Flower Care Granules, 4-Pound
- Miracle-Gro 3002610 Shake 'N Feed Tomato, Fruits and Vegetables Continuous Release Plant Food Plus Calcium
- Bayer Advanced 701710 2-in-1 Insect Control Plus Fertilizer Plant Spikes, 10-Spikes
- Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed Tomato, Fruits and Vegetables Plant Food Refill Pack, 2 Pack (Liquid Plant Fertilizer)
- Bayer Advanced 701210A 2 In 1 Rose And Flower Granules 10 LB
- Bayer Advanced 701285B 3-in-1 Insect Disease & Mite Control Concentrate, White
- Scotts 49021 Turf Builder 4,000 sq. ft. Summer Lawn Food, 9.42 lb
- Miracle-Gro 3002210 Shake 'N Feed Rose and Bloom Continuous Release Plant Food
- Ortho Tree and Shrub Insect Control Plus Miracle-Gro Plant Food Concentrate (Systemic Insecticide Fertilizer)
|Green Lacewing 2,500 Eggs - Good Bugs - Aphid Exterminator
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $14.99
Brand: Bug Sales
Green Lacewing Larvae feed primarily on soft-bodied garden pests - primarily aphids.
Green Lacewing Larvae are very active and can kill up to 600 aphids while in their larvae stage which lasts from two to four weeks.The larvae are a natural enemy of aphids but also feed on other garden pests including several species of aphids, spider mites (especially red mites), thrips, whiteflies, eggs of leafhoppers, moths, and leafminers, small caterpillars, beetle larvae, and the tobacco budworm are reported prey. They are considered an important predator of long-tailed mealybug in greenhouses and interior plantscapes.
Green Lacewing Eggs/Larvae can be used on a number of different plants and food crops such as cotton, sweet corn, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, apples and strawberries. Note: You can release with other beneficial insects like ladybugs and praying mantis!! We recommend to release the same day as received. Release Rates: Interiorscape: 1,000 eggs per 500 sq. feet; Gardens: 1,000 eggs per 2,500 sq. feet; Field Crops: 5,000 per acre.
- 2500 Live Green Lacewing Eggs - A Great General Pest Predator!
- It is like having your own garden Air Force!
- Each green lacewing larvae will kill up to 600 aphids in their larvae stage!
- Green Lacewings will not eat or kill your ladybugs, so you can use these two good bugs together to protect your plants.
- We Guarantee Live Delivery!
|Bug Sales 50 Million Live Beneficial Nematodes Sc - Flea and Fly Exterminator
Lowest new price: $42.95
List price: $44.95
Brand: Bug Sales
FLEA/TICK CONTROL: S. carpocapsae is particularly effective for killing fleas and tick control. Although these nematodes prefer to kill fleas. This species is a classic sit-and-wait or "ambush" forager, standing on its tail in an upright position near the soil surface and attaching to passing hosts. Control of developing stages of fleas in lawn is a key component of a total flea pest management program. Our nematodes can provide control of flea larvae and pupae in outdoor areas as well as other insects including the Codling moth, German cockroach, Asian cockroach, American cockroach, Fruit fly, Armyworm, Beet armyworm, Cucumber beetle, Artichoke plume moth, Cutworms, Sod webworm, Black cutworm, Mole cricket, Corn earworm, Cotton bollworm, Tobacco budworm and Leaf miners. NOTE: Nematodes only control the immature stages of the above listed insects and are ineffective for controlling the adult stages. Prewater the area to be treated first, apply nematodes and water after application. Return to normal watering. S. Carpocapsae enters the host and kills it within 24 to 48 hours, it then reproduces within the host and searches for new hosts, which provides long-term control. The solution can be applied directly using a watering can, hose end, backpack, or pump sprayer or through irrigation or misting systems. Release nematodes early in the morning or predusk when temperatures are cooler and the sun is not so bright (UV rays harm nematodes). Pest insects will be high enough in the soil for the nematodes to find and the soil temperature will not be so hot that the nematodes are killed. We guarantee our bugs to be fresh and live!
- Beneficial Nematodes are an organic and most effective way to battle soil pest.
- Kills Over 200 different species of soil dwelling and wood boring insects.
- Easy to apply and Harmless to humans and pets. Simply add to water, then apply with a watering can or sprayer apparatus. Complete instructions included.
- Our Live Beneficial Nematodes are Guaranteed Fresh and a Live!
- 25 million Nematodes are enough for the preventative control of soil dwelling insects in approx. 8-10,000 sq.ft of surface area. For best results or for high infestations. Multiple releases are recommended.
|Live Ladybugs - Approximately 4500 + Hirt's Nature Nectar™
Lowest new price: $17.99
List price: $40.00
A favorite "good bug," ladybugs have been a popular beneficial insects for the past 20 years. When released at sundown (because they don't fly at night), ladybugs eat aphids, mealy bugs, scale, leaf hoppers, and other destructive pests. And they keep on eating until the bad guys are gone, laying their own eggs in the process. When new pests arrive, fresh ladybugs will be waiting. You will love them because ladybugs really work, plus they will be doing something favorable for the environment. LADYBUGS (Hippodamia convergens)
USE: Ladybugs prefer to eat aphids and will devour up to 50 a day, but they will also attack scale, mealy bugs, boil worm, leaf hopper, and corn ear worm.
Spray the foliage in the area of the ladybug release with Hirt's Natures NectarTM, shortly before releasing the ladybugs.
Ladybug Nectar is a specially formulized nutritional supplement. This nutrient rich food successfully substitutes for many of the nutrients found in natural nectars, pollen, and honeydew (aphid waste). It is the best replacement food when a natural food supply is lacking, and stimulates egg production in ladybugs, lacewings, and other beneficial insects. It also helps encourage and maintain a continuous local beneficial insect population in your yard, garden or greenhouse.
- If temperatures are over 85 degrees F. in your area, please choose expedited shipping. A favorite "good bug," ladybugs have been a popular beneficial insects for the past 20 years
- When released at sundown (because they don't fly at night), ladybugs eat aphids, mealy bugs, scale, leaf hoppers, and other destructive pests
- They keep on eating until the bad guys are gone
- Ladybugs prefer to eat aphids and will devour up to 50 a day
- You will receive approximately 4,500 live Lady Bugs plus Hirt's Nature NectarTM
|Fly Control - 5,000 Fly Exterminators (Guaranteed Live Delivery!)
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $19.99
Brand: Bug Sales
Add Fly Exterminators beneficial insects to your operation Fly Exterminators are gnat-sized Parasites that feed upon and breed within developing (pupal) stages of manure breeding flies, eliminating the adult pest fly As the natural enemy of flies, tiny Fly Parasites target the next generation the Flys The female Fly Exterminator seeks out her host and deposits her eggs inside fly pupae. These eggs begin to grow and feed on the developing fly, thus stopping the adult pest fly from hatching. Fly Parasites reproduce in 2 to 3 weeks, constantly reinforcing the beneficial insect population.Pest flies reproduce at a faster rate than Fly Parasites; therefore, Fly Exterminators must be replenished on a regular basis.We recommend releasing a shipment of Fly Exterminators every 3 to 4 weeks under a fly control program that lasts throughout the duration of the fly season.
- 5,000 Fly Exterminators
- 5,000 fly exterminators treats about 5-10 large animals or horses
- *Biological Fly Control with Beneficial Insects - No Pesticides
- *Fly Parasites eliminate flies before they can bother you or your animals!
- We Guarantee Live Delivery!
|1500 Live Ladybugs - Guaranteed Live Delivery! + Good Bug Nectar
Lowest new price: $4.50
List price: $4.50
Brand: Bug Sales
We Guarantee Live Delivery! ****Warning**** Please note if temperatures in your state are below 30 degrees or above 80 degrees we recommend upgrading your order to expedited or faster!!!! WARNING - WE DO NOT SHIP SUNDAY WE ARE CLOSED AND WE DO NOT SHIP ON THESE DAYS TO ENSURE OUR BUGS DON'T SIT IN A WAREHOUSE ALL WEEKEND Ladybugs are general predators that feed on a variety of slow-moving insects including Aphids, Moth eggs, Mites, Scales, Thrips, Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs, Chinch Bugs, Asparagus Beetle larvae, Whitefly and other slow-moving insects. Ladybugs are a must-have for organic gardening or organic farming. A ladybug eats insects during both the adult and larval stages, so you can buy ladybugs as adults and continue to have live ladybugs eating through other parts of their life cycle as they reproduce. Adults are shiny, hemispherical beetles, often reddish-orange or yellow, with black markings. Larvae are black, with conspicuous legs and orange spots on their backs. The larvae are often compared in appearance to tiny alligators, and are similarly aggressive in consuming insects. The larvae move from plant to plant on leaves. Larvae pupate on the upper leaf surfaces, plant stems and twigs. Eggs are yellowish-orange ovals, laid on end in clusters of 10 to 50. Shipped: In mesh bags, or natural, unbleached, reusable cotton bags. Store In a regular household refrigerator for one to two weeks max. Release Tips: Release at dusk, after spraying some plants with water, so they can drink. Release near infestations in small amounts over a two week period. Release Rates: 1,500 ladybugs covers aprox.100 sq. feet. Half pint covers aprox. 3,000 sq. feet. 1 gallon covers aprox. 1 - 5 acres Heavy infestations use 1-2 gallons per acre.
- Includes a Ladybug educational sheet with Release Tips, Release Rates, Ladybug Fun Facts and FAQ's
- 1,500 adult pre-fed ladybugs, covers aprox. 1,000 sq.ft.
- Ladybugs are general predators that feed on a variety of slow-moving insects including Aphids, Moth eggs, Mites, Scales, Thrips, Leaf Hoppers, Mealybugs, Chinch Bugs, Asparagus Beetle larvae, Whitefly and others
- Ladybugs are good bugs great for kids, birthday parties, school projects!
- Ladybugs are Guaranteed with Live Delivery!
|TangN Pest Repellent，Ultrasonic Pest Control Mouse Plug in，Indoor Outdoor Electronic Control Rodent，Mosquito，Insect，Roach，Spider，Ant，Rat And Flea，Safe Control NO Chemicals Ultrasonic Pest Repeller.
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $29.99
♥ pest repellent，ultrasonic pest control mouse plug in，indoor outdoor electronic control rodent，Mosquito，insect ，roach ，spider ，ant，rat and flea ，Safe Control NO Chemicals ultrasonic pest repeller.
♥♥♥ Do you want to keep your house, loft, warehouse, office, grain store, basement and hotel clean and sanitary?
♥♥♥ Our pest repellent is intelligent chip controls double repeller. Ultrasonic pest repeller can emit 18 different frequencies with 360 degree coverage of pulsed sound waves . You will far away from trouble forever.
√ ♥ ultrasonic pest repeller: 100% environmental friendly, safe, non-toxic, non-radioactive and chemical-free!
√ ♥ ultrasonic pest repeller : 100% healthy for adults, pregnant women, babies, children, pets and plants
√ ♥ ultrasonic pest repeller: Effectively expel mosquitoes, rats, bats, spiders, crickets, fleas, flies, wasps, ants, bugs and other small pests!
♥♥♥ The installation location of ultrasonic pest repeller should avoid places containing sound-absorbing material, preventing the reduction of sound pressure from outside.
√ ♥♥♥ Insert the pest repellent into the socket, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to start working!
Ultrasonic pest repeller：Output Power: < 3 w
Ultrasonic pest repeller：Effective coverage area: 1200 feet
Ultrasonic pest repeller：20KHZ-158KHZ band frequency control, ABS flame retardant material!
- ♥Application Of Ultrasonic Pest Repeller : Irritated mouse in the kitchen? Rodents eat your food or barbecue in the yard? Can not be asleep because of mosquitoes? Worry baby is stung by insects when playing in the yard ? Rat poop anywhere in the loft or garage? Then the ultrasonic pest repeller will help you solve all these problems. Ultrasonic Pest repeller help you keep the house, loft, warehouse, office, grain warehouse, basement and hotel clean and hygienic!
- ♥Principle Of Ultrasonic Pest Repeller: Electronic repellent, a smart display device, combines ultrasonic optics to effectively stimulate nervous system and auditory system of rodents, mosquitoes, rats, bats, spiders, crickets, fleas, flies, wasps, ants, bugs and other small pests prompting them to panic to escape!
- ♥Pest Repellent, Environmental Safety: The frequency range of ultrasonic pest repeller is controlled automatically by the intelligent control chip, 100% safe for family, baby and pets! Compared to traditional (pest spray and dangerous traps), ultrasonic pest repeller can better protect your health! The ultrasonic pest repeller does not emit any unpleasant odors, nor does it have any chemical or residual pests inside, thus preventing the spread of bacteria!
- ♥Reflection Range Of pest Repellen: Ultrasonic pest repeller is easy to use. Insert the socket, press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to start working! Ultrasonic insect repellent can reflex 1200 square feet with smart band frequency control between 20KHZ-158KHZ. With ABS flame retardant materials and low power, it works safely!
- ♥Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, 100% Satisfaction: Ultrasonic pest repeller will provide lifelong brand protection! Please note that no one is authorized to use the HonPaul brand! If you are not satisfied with our ultrasonic pest repeller, please contact us and you will be refunded unconditionally. A full money back guarantee ensures that it will become your zero risk purchase of Hon Paulultrasonic pest repeller
|Double Order 3000 Live Ladybugs (2 packs of 1500) - Beneficial Insects - Fresh Premium Young Ladybugs - Delivered To You Alive Guaranteed - Natural Earth Friendly Green Pest Control 4 You
Lowest new price: $12.95
List price: $12.95
Brand: Ladybugs 4 You
Ladybugs eat aphids, mealy bugs, scale, leaf hoppers, various plant eating worms and other destructive soft bodied pests. They keep on eating until the pests are gone, laying their own eggs in the process. When new pests arrive, fresh ladybugs will be waiting. Each shipment includes approximately 1500 live ladybugs. Restricted in Hawaii and Puerto Rico. We Guarantee Live Delivery. Please note if temperatures in your state are below 30 degrees or above 80 degrees when ordering your guarantee may be voided.
- 3000 Live Ladybugs (2 Packs of 1500), Live Delivery Guaranteed!!!
- Ladybugs Prefer To Eat Aphids They Can Devour Up To 50 Aphids A Day. They Will Also Eat Mealy Bugs, Leaf Hoppers, Chinch Bugs, Asparagus Beetle larvae, Whiteflys And Other Destructive Pests.
- Ladybugs Dine Only On Insects They Will Not Harm Vegetation and Will Actually Be Beneficial To You Vegetation.
- They Keep On Eating Until The Pests Are Gone
- We Guarantee Live Delivery. Please note if temperatures in your state are below 30 degrees or above 80 degrees when ordering your guarantee may be voided.
Page 4 of 31
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.