|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
Indoor Electric Grills
|Magicook Electric Reversible Grill Griddle with Removable Nonstick Plate Temperature Control for Indoor/Outdoor Camp
Lowest new price: $78.99
Lowest used price: $50.87
List price: $78.99
Looking for fast and easy cleanup? Our magicook grill featuring an extra-large cooking surface, the grill cooks food consistently and thoroughly for delicious results. Grill to perfection with the aid of an adjustable thermostat and enjoy easy cleanup with a removable, nonstick plate and drip tray.
Adjustable Cooking Controls
Cook your food exactly to your preference. The grill features a detachable thermostat, which can be adjusted tod esired temperature.
Removable Drip Tray
Removable drip tray collects fat and grease for healthier cooking.
The nonstick drip pan collects drippings while you grill. For easy cleanup, simply remove the pan and empty its contents. The pan is dishwasher safe for convenience.
Large Reversible Grill/Griddle
Grill/Griddle plate is like having 2 appliances in 1, with a simple flip it goes from a griddle to a grill for perfect breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and dinners. this grill cooks with no splatter and distributes heat evenly. No need to worry to burn your food.
Removable, Nonstick Cooking Plate
The grill plate is removable for easy cleaning. It is even dishwasher safe. Nonstick surface for for fast and easy cleanup.
Enjoy perfectly grilled meats and veggies any time of year with magicook Grill. With a high searing temperature that locks in juices and an adjustable temperature knob to customize grilling, you're sure to have delicious results every time.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1700W
- Cable length: 65cm
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs
- Place the grill on a dry, stable surface away from an open flame or hot burners
- Cook food for the whole family with this convenient smokeless grill. 5 five different temperature chosen from
- Birthday, Thanks Giving Day, sunny weekend - you name it! Take the fun outdoors and treat your guests to a home-cooked meal with a side of fresh air
- Bring on the heat - but don't burn your meat! Magicook is equipped with an adjustable thermostat for safe controlled cooking
- Don't spoil the after-party with hours of after-cleaning - Magicook's non-stick surface and a dishwasher-safe drip pan make washing the grill incredibly easy and quick
- Cook food for the whole family indoors or outdoors with this convenient smokeless grill - and keep your neighbors happy
- Gotham Steel 1619 Smokeless Electric Grill, Large, Brown
- 13 Piece Measuring Cups And Spoons Set, Sturdy & Stainless Steel 7 Measuring Cups and 6 Measuring Spoons, Stackable, By Laxinis World
- Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- Camco 28" Double RV Refrigerator Bar, Holds Food and Drinks in Place During Travel, Prevents Messy Spills, Spring Loaded and Extends Between 16" and 28" - White (44073)
- Thermos Work Series 20 Ounce Travel Mug, Gunmetal Gray
|Hamilton Beach 25332 Easy-Clean Indoor Grill
Lowest new price: $39.26
List price: $41.17
Brand: Hamilton Beach
With 110" of grilling space, the Hamilton Beach, easy to clean, Indoor Grill can handle all of your grilling needs.
- Removable grids are dishwasher safe
- Brushed stainless steel accents
- Nonstick surface opens flat to a 110 square inch grill
- Select timer or stay on
- Cooks most meals in 10 minutes or less
|Milliard Raclette Grill for Eight People, Includes Granite Cooking Stone, Reversible Non-Stick Grilling Surface, and 8 Paddles - Great for a Family Get Together or Party
Lowest new price: $89.99
List price: $111.99
No ingredients inspire more meals worldwide than cheese or chocolate, and the Swiss are premier pioneers in both, so it's no wonder that raclette originated from the French border of Switzerland hundreds of years ago. Farmers and herdsman would make a meal by melting cheese by their campfire or hearth, and then scrape the melted portion onto bread, potatoes, and/or pickles. Since a fire pit would make a mess in your kitchen, Milliard offers the Raclette Grill for Eight for elegant tabletop dining.
Raclette? You Bet!
Our raclette grill is versatile and easy to use! Just set it up, choose the flat, grilled, or stone cooking surfaces for your meats and veggies, and cheese goes underneath in eight little pans called coupelles. They hold cheese slices under the heated grill to melt, and the non-stick coating lets melted cheese slide right onto your dish. Sound a little like fondue? It is! Raclette is also about relaxed dining, so set up your grill among friends with some hors d' oeuvres and drinks, just like you would with a fondue pot.
Same Old Cheddar
One can only have so much macaroni & cheese or so many grilled cheese sandwiches before they get boring. Make mealtime a little more fun and exotic with a bit of raclette! Having a family get-together? Friends' night in? Netflix and chill? Skip the chips and serve up something fresh. After all, fifty-million Frenchmen can't be wrong!
• Fits well on countertops or small dining spaces
• Reversible grill top with flat side and grilled side
• Granite stone grill top for slow, even searing of fish, meat, vegetables and eggs
• Eight cheese pans/paddles for personalized servings
• Eight wooden spatulas for individualized usage
• Grill tops and cheese pans are non-stick coated for convenient plating
• Power status light is a visible safety measure
• ETL Certified
- Make a new kind of cheese dish with our raclette grill. Cook up meats, veggies, seafood, and more with melted cheese - all in one unit!
- Simple and portable social dining that lets everyone pick what they want from the grill and drizzle their cheese on top, or just dip their items in their cheese pan.
- Non-stick surfaces allow for more sliding and easy cleanup. Reversible grill top has a flat side and a grilled side for getting just the right sear on your food. Granite stone grill top heats slowly and evenly for perfectly cooked fish, meat and veggies.
- Adjustable grill temperature is ideal for versatile cooking options, and a visible indicator light makes sure you don't forget to turn your grill off when you're done. Grill top and coupelles are dishwasher safe.
- Includes the raclette unit, granite stone top, reversible grill top and eight non stick cheese pans. Unit measures 18x9¼x5in with 18x9¼ inches of grilling surface. Input: 120V 60Hz 1200W / ETL Certified
|Zojirushi EB-CC15 Indoor Electric Grill
Lowest new price: $65.00
Lowest used price: $58.11
List price: $98.00
Ideal for grilling steaks, chicken, fish, burgers, and vegetables indoors, this 1300-watt countertop appliance has a big, family-size grill surface of 12-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches coated with nonstick for low-fat cooking and easy cleaning. A variable heat control provides precise cooking temperatures, and the grill's handles and stylish, dark-gray plastic base stay cool during operation for safety. Another safety feature prevents the heat control, which provides power to the appliance, from being inserted unless the metal drip tray and cooking grid are in place and prevents the grid from being removed during operation. The appliance disassembles easily for cleaning, and the drip tray is dishwasher-safe. Overall, the unit measures 20-3/4 inches wide, 6-1/8 inches high, and 14 inches deep. --Fred Brack
- Ideal for grilling steaks, chicken, fish, burgers, and vegetables indoors
- Nonstick grill surface measures 12-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches
- Variable heat control; cool-touch handles and housing
- Disassembles easily for cleaning; dishwasher-safe drip tray
- Overall, measures 12-5/8 x 18-3/4 x 3-inches
|Proctor Silex 5-in-1 Indoor Countertop Grill, Griddle & Panini Press (25340)
Lowest new price: $49.00
Lowest used price: $33.06
List price: $59.00
Brand: Proctor Silex
Restaurant-quality results don't have to come from a steakhouse. Instead, they start at home with an indoor grill that does what most grills can't: keep meat tender and juicy without overcooking it.
- 5-in-1 cooking versatility: contact grill, full griddle, full grill, panini press, half grill/half griddle
- Removable reversible nonstick grill/ griddle plates
- Dishwasher safe plates
- Durable stainless steel exterior
- Includes spatula/cleaning tool
|George Foreman GR0030P Jumbo Sized Grill, Platinum
Lowest new price: $40.00
Lowest used price: $36.53
List price: $47.25
Brand: George Foreman
Make healthier meals in minutes for your whole family with our jumbo sized 103 square inch grilling surface that's perfect to serve up to 5 people at once. Featuring our patented sloped design and George Tough nonstick coating, you can knock out the fat on all your grilled favorites, while Signature Foreman heating elements provide even heat from the center to the sides of the plate. All this, plus dishwasher-safe accessories for fast cleanup.
- Cook healthier for up to 5 people with a 103 square inch cooking surface featuring our George tough nonstick coating and patented slope for no-hassle healthy cooking
- Simply plug in, preheat and place your food, and you're ready to start grilling up all your favorites with even heat via signature Foreman embedded heating elements
- Floating hinge adjusts automatically to the thickness of your food for thicker steaks, chops and more
- Dishwasher-safe accessories including a custom drip tray and spatula offer no-fuss cooking, serving and cleanup
- Measures 15 by 16 by 7 inches; 2-year limited warranty
|George Foreman GR260P 4 Serving Classic Plate Grill, Platinum
Lowest new price: $29.69
List price: $29.99
Brand: George Foreman
Cook quick and tasty meals for the whole family with the George Foreman GR260P Grill. The 4-serving area of the grill is ideal for burgers and chicken for the whole family, or for a smaller meal complete with grilled vegetables. The improved George Tough non-stick coating is 3 times more durable than previous models and removes the need for excess oil and butter. The adjustable cooking angle lets you control the amount of fat that runs off and even allows for a flat grilling surface.
- 4 Serving surface area
- Improved George Tough Non-stick Coating
- Classic Plate
- Adjustable Cooking Angle and Hinge
- Power Indicator Light
|Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill
Lowest new price: $258.99
Lowest used price: $233.09
List price: $259.00
The Breville Smart Grill's Element IQ technology bridges the gap between indoor and outdoor at an unrivaled new level. Heat sensors embedded in the grill plates compensate for the temperature drop when cold food is placed onto the pre-heated surface. The sensors then detect this heat drop and compensate by injecting heat for rapid recover back to the desired cooking temperatures. The 1800-watt embedded heating design ensures maximum heat into the plates for faster cooking and reduced pre-heating time. This creates a BBQ-quality sear and sizzle. The flat bottom plate is suitable for eggs and pancakes while the top plate is ribbed to sear meats. Plate positions are interchangeable and can be extended into an opened, flat 'BBQ Mode.'
The Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill uses Element IQ technology and an embedded element heating system to sear meat on your countertop that tastes just as good as meat seared on the barbecue (closeup on right).
Why the Breville Smart Grill?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Grill began with the simple fact that searing meat requires continuous high heat. What kind of machine cooks as well as a barbecue, but cleans fast like a frypan? The answer is the Breville Smart Grill, which allows you to sear meat indoors at a high consistent temperature without making a mess. It uses Element IQ technology and an 1800W heating system to electronically detect heat loss and provide rapid heat recovery.
Maintaining High Heat for Better Cooking
Countertop grills experience a drop in temperature when the cold meat or ingredients are introduced to the pre-heated surface. Even if they start off at the right temperature, most countertop grills can’t recover from this heat loss, heating up again slowly. This means less efficient cooking and tougher meat. The BGR820XL uses a smart technology called Element IQ to detect the drop in temperature and inject more heat for a rapid recovery back to the desired cooking temperatures.
Also, embedded elements in its grill plates help the grill maintain intense heat and recover from heat loss. The elements are cast into the plates themselves, which means that most of the heat generated by the elements is transferred to the plates instead of being lost (see below). That means less time to pre-heat and also rapid temperature recovery.
Other Features: Easy cleaning and Versatility
In addition to Element IQ and embedded plates, the Breville BGR820XL Smart Grill has numerous features: the top plate has six different adjustable heights that can be used for large sandwiches, small sliders, open-faced melts, or anything inbetween; the plates are removable for easier cleaning and can be interchanged depending on your needs (so the ribbed plate is either on the bottom or the top). The plates are nonstick plates made from cast aluminum coated with titanium infused Quantanium, for oil-free cooking and easy clean up. The housing is stainless steel, with die-cast arms.
The base can be tilted at an angle to drain, or lay perfectly flat for eggs, pancakes, and paninis. You can use it closed and use it to grill like a Panini press, or open it 180 degrees into barbecue mode, in which fat is drained from both plates into the drip tray. There are three different temperature settings (low, Panini, and sear, ranging from 320F to 450F), temperature and time control dials, and a countdown timer and sound alert.
Exposed Heating Elements vs. the BGR820XL's Embedded Heating Elements
Exposed Heating Elements, typical of many grills
Embedded Heating Elements, like on the BGR820XL Smart Grill
Exposed Heating Elements: Heat loss
Many plates have exposed heating elements, where the grill plate sits directly on top of the heating element. Exposed elements lose much of the heat that they generate, instead of transferring the heat to the plate. This means the grill requires more time to heat up and more time to recover from heat loss, which extends cooking time and yields tougher meats.
Embedded Heating Elements: Heat transfer
The BGR820XL has grill plates with integrated heating elements, where the elements are embedded in the plates themselves. Rather than losing much of the heat that they generate, the heat is transferred directly to the plate. This means the grill requires less time to heat up and less time to recover from heat loss, which decreases cooking time, increases searing temperatures, and yields tenderer meats.
Two modes for two different cooking styles
In Panini mode, use the top and bottom plates to press Paninis or grill ingredients on two sides at once. The height of the top plate from the bottom is adjustable, allowing you to press both large sandwiches and small sliders. There is a ribbed plate and a flat plate, and both plates are removable and interchangeable so you can choose the plate that suits your cooking style and clean the plates more easily.
In barbecue mode, open the grill plates 180 degrees so the Smart Grill lies flat, and use it to grill and sear meats and vegetables. This doubles your cooking area, and also presents the option of grilling on both the flat plate and the ribbed plate. Additional ribbed plates and flat plates are available for purchase on Amazon if you'd prefer to have a uniform cooking surface in barbecue mode.
Temperature Control and Timing
The backlit LCD screen is blue when the grill is not hot
The backlit LCD screen is orange when the grill is pre-heating or cooking
Timer Control Dial
(Located on the left side of the Smart Grill front) You can set the timer for your preferred cooking time, and the Smart Grill will alert you when time is up.
Temperature Control Dial
(Located on the right side of the Smart Grill front) You can set the Breville Smart Grill in three different temperature settings: low, Panini, and sear, which range from temperatures of 320F to 450F. If you'd prefer to view the temperature in Celsius, flip the temperature conversion button.
Element IQ auto-adjustment
Element IQ detects the drop in temperature when you introduce cold ingredients to the pre-heated surface and automatically injects more heat to bring the Smart Grill back up to temperature and compensate for heat-loss.
- Removable, dishwasher safe plates with Element IQ
- Opens flat to 'BBQ Mode'
- Voltage- 110-120Volts,1800 watt embedded heating design. 310- 450F variable temperature control with Low, Panini, and Sear Modes
- 6 adjustable height settings
- Integrated, removable drip tray. Removable, dishwasher-safe plates.
|Zojirushi EB-DLC10 Indoor Electric Grill
Lowest new price: $107.99
Lowest used price: $119.00
List price: $159.00
Zojirushi's Indoor Electric Grill provides healthy, flavorful grilling. The large grilling surface is designed to direct oils away from food for healthy grilling. Made out of easy to clean ceramic with a titanium enhanced nonstick coating. the flattened grid design increases food contact area for quicker cooking. Cool touch handles and base enable easy transport. Designed with safety in mind: the removable control plug clicks when inserted correctly, grill will not heat unless it is inserted the right way.
- Large grilling surface
- Easy to clean and stylish stainless steel body
- 1,500-watt high powered heating element
- Disassembles for easy cleaning
- 1 year limited warranty on parts and labor
|Safeplus Electric Hot-dog Grill Commercial Hotdog Maker Warmer Cooker Grilling Machine with Cover 7-rollers
Lowest new price: $119.99
List price: $239.99
1: Apply with some vegetable oil such as sunflower oil or canola oil to the ends of the rollers before using. This will help to keep them turning smoothly and easily
2: Always turn off the power when cleaning and maintaining
3: There is anti-stick coating on the roller surface
4: Use a cloth when cleaning in case the anti-stick coating wears away from the roller surface
5: Do not flushes with the water sluiced directly, it may damage the machine
6: Avoid using non-stick sprays because these can contain lecithin, which will cause an eventual buildup on your rollers.
Construction: Stainless steel construction
Power: 1050 Watts; 110V/60Hz
Maximum capacity: 18 Hot dogs per batch (7 rollers )
Overall dimensions: 23"x13.6"x15.9"
Weight: 27.6lbs/ 12.5kg
1 x 7-Roller hotdog machine
1 x Cover
1 x User manual
- Hot dog machine features with 7 non-stick rollers that can cook up to 30 hot dogs per batch, heated evenly with 360 degree rotation
- This hotdog roller machine design with the power switch and separate temperature controls for front and back rollers
- Hot dog maker has removable and easy to clean stainless steel drip tray
- Electric hot dog grill built-in fuse for safety, roast and warming control range between 0-250 degree centigrade
- Hot dog cooker machine is a great idea for both commercial uses and household use, such as convenient stores liquid stores long meetings farmer markets and sporting events
Page 4 of 93
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.