|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill, Perfect for tailgating,camping or any outdoor event
Lowest new price: $92.94
Lowest used price: $189.00
List price: $129.99
Brand: Smoke Hollow
This portable stainless steel table top gas grill is built for the BBQ-grillers on the go. The long-lasting stainless steel construction allows you to enjoy outdoor cooking wherever you enjoy it most - on picnics, camping, boating, tailgating or even in your own backyard. The compact design, with locking lid, folding legs and large front carry handle makes this grill very portable and easy to transport or store. The grill operates on small, disposable one-pound propane cylinders (not included), which are available nationwide as a common camping accessoty item.
- This portable Stainless Steel Table top gas grill is built for bbq-grillers on the go. The long-lasting Stainless Steel construction allows you to enjoy outdoor cooking wherever you enjoy it most - on picnics, camping, boating, Tailgating or even in your own backyard.
- The compact design, with locking lid, Folding legs and large front carry handle make this grill very portable and easy to transport or store
- The grill operates on Small, disposable one-pound propane cylinders (not included). but can be easily converted to a 20Lb propane bottle by using the smoke hollow 205 4ft universal propane gas hose and adapter (available on )
- 205 sq. In. Primary Stainless Steel cooking area 105 sq. In. Chrome-plated warming rack
- 10, 000 BTU Stainless Steel "U" burner. Grates: Stainless Steel wire. Lid: double layer Stainless Steel
- Fold-able Stainless Steel legs
- Stainless Steel drip tray
- Assembled size: 27" L x 17" w x 12" H
- Kenley Smoke Hollow Grill Carry Bag - Storage Case Cover for Smoke Hollow 205 Tabletop Gas BBQ - Pockets for Propane & Accessories - Heavy Duty, Padded & Weatherproof
- Lifetime 4-foot Tailgate Table with Wire Pull Out
- Propane Fuel Cylinders, 4 pk./16 oz.
- DOZYANT 5 Feet Propane Adapter Hose 1 lb to 20 lb Converter Replacement QCC1/Type1 Tank Connects 1 LB Bulk Portable Appliance to 20 lb Propane Tank - Safety Certified
- DOZYANT 12 Feet Propane Tank Converter Adapter Hose Assembly Replacement for QCC1/Type1 LP Gas Tank with Safety Certified Connects Bulk Propane Appliances to 20 LB Propane Cylinder Tank
- GasSaf 5FT Propane Adapter And Hose Assembly Replacement with Hose for Type1 LP Tank and Gas Grill-CSA Certified
- Smoke Hollow 205-22 4ft Universal Propane Gas Hose and Adapter
- Camco Deluxe Folding Grill Table, Great Picnics, Tailgating, Camping, RVing Backyards; Quick Set-up Folds Down to Only 6 Inches Tall Convenient Storage (57293)
- SHINESTAR Propane Splitter, Propane Tank Y Splitter Adapter with Valves, 2 Way LP Gas Adapter Tee Connector for 20lb Propane Tank Cylinder, Work with BBQ Grills, Camping Stoves, Gas Burners, Heater
- Mr. Heater 1"-20 Male Throwaway Cylinder thread x 1/4" Female Pipe Thread Fitting
|Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station - 4-burner - Propane Fueled - Restaurant Grade - Professional Quality
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $209.95
List price: $369.99
As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36” BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. So look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do. You receive a rear grease drain.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING-With 720sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY-This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop.
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE-Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES-Four independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL-Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! You receive a rear grease drain.
|Weber 10020 Smokey Joe 14-Inch Portable Grill
Lowest new price: $29.99
Lowest used price: $39.99
List price: $39.99
If you want to grill in the wild, at the shore, or wherever the party is happening, then you're in luck. Weber Go-Anywhere Grills live up to both their name and their fame: Weber quality in a portable package.
Perfect for cookouts, tailgate parties, and car camping, Weber's Smokey Joe Silver grill is the classic traveling grill. With its 14-1/2-inch-diameter grate, the Smokey Joe Silver easily cooks three steaks at a time or twice as many burgers. The porcelain-enameled bowl and lid resist rust and deliver even heat. To top it off, Weber throws in a 31-page owner's guide filled with cooking tips and time-tested recipes for grilling everything from pork chops to bratwurst to Cornish hens.
- The Weber Smokey Joe charcoal grill is an ideal portable grill for cookouts, tailgate parties, and car camping
- The glass reinforced nylon handle allows you to easily remove the lid as needed
- The cooking grate measures 14-1/2-inch diameter and is triple nickel-plated
- Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 17H x 14.2W x 14.5D. The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading
- 10-year limited warranty
|George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
Lowest new price: $79.99
Lowest used price: $64.50
List price: $83.15
Brand: George Foreman
Hope you’re hungry! (And have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true—you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the durable nonstick coating and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What—and where—will you grill.
Grilling really can't get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever's to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking--particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors--when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. --Cynthia Nims
- 15+ Servings - It's tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it's durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don't let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
|Weber 62030001 Genesis II E-410 Liquid Propane Grill, Crimson
Lowest new price: $899.00
List price: $899.00
The GS4 High Performance Grilling System sets a new standard in the world of backyard cuisine, and lands the Genesis II in a class of its own. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter most – the grilling community.
Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use and to provide an unequaled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience. Promising burners that are ensured to ignite every time, smoke infused food that grills evenly and consistently regardless of where it’s placed on the cooking grate, and hassle free cleanup; you are able to focus on what it’s is all about – bringing people together around the grill.
The GS4 grilling system is composed of four key components: The Infinity Ignition, High Performance Burners, Flavorizer Bars, and Grease Management System. These components ensure that every aspect of your grilling experience is easy and reliable; from the moment the burners are lit to the general maintenance of your grill. And together, create the strongest grilling engine within this Genesis grill.
- GS4 Grilling System includes four high performance stainless steel burners with porcelain enameled Flavorizer bars and new Grease Management System reduces risk of dangerous flare-ups and makes grease removal easy
- Porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates provide 646 square inches of cooking space with 198 square inch Tuck-Away warming rack overhead. Battery type : AA
- Infinity Ignition ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease, and is backed by a generous warranty
- Stainless steel side prep workspaces feature integrated hanging storage hooks for your barbecue tools and Assembled Depth-31 inch,Assembled Width- 61 inch,Assembled Height-61 inch.
- 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee
|Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
Lowest new price: $97.00
List price: $99.70
Immerse yourself in the sound of crackling briquettes and the rich, inviting smell of smoke. Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all - the Original Kettle. Invented by Weber's founder, and loved around the world. This is the essence of charcoal grilling.
Grilling powerhouse with plated steel cooking grate and 2 convenient wheels that make movement a snap. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Hinged cooking grate makes it easy to add briquets. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system makes cleanup hassle-free. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
No-rust aluminum vent provides the proper airflow for perfect grilling. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Stainless-steel One-Touch cleaning system and the removable high-capacity ash catcher make cleanup hassle-free. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Weber One-Touch Charcoal Kettle
Easy Does It
Weber's legendary charcoal grills have become a backyard icon. Just pick a size, pick a color, and get ready to inspire neighborhood-wide envy.
Weber's Original Charcoal Grilling System
At Weber they believe that grilling should be as fun as it is flavorful. Self-proclaimed perfectionists, they've dedicated themselves to that standard since 1952 when they made their first charcoal kettle. That's because they know that when you've got friends and family hovering around the grill, hungry for that unmistakable charcoal flavor, the last thing you want to contend with is shoddy construction or burnt food. So Weber did their homework, designing products that won't let you down. The result? Grills that don't require an engineering degree to assemble, last for many long years of dependable service and--most importantly--deliver exceptionally delicious grilled results every time.
Bowl and Lid
Weber kettles combine traditional design with innovation in production. Made of steel and coated with porcelain enamel, the bowl and lid are formed exactly right to allow heat to circulate around the inside of the grill for even cooking. The porcelain enamel is baked on at approximately 1500 degrees F ensuring that your grill will not only withstand the heat of many cookings, but also resist rust- and burn-through. In addition, the smooth, hard-wearing surface makes cleanup easy.
Closed-lid cooking is a signature of Weber products. The damper system created by Weber allows for control of the heat inside the unit without lifting the lid. Simply adjusting the damper provides temperatures low enough to smoke food for hours or high enough the sear steaks. Made of rust-resistant aluminum and placed just so in the lid, the damper is as durable as it is functional
Every Weber charcoal cooking grate provides ample cooking area for any meal. Made of heavy-duty plated steel, these cooking grates are durable and easy to clean, and they can hold enough heat to give you beautiful sear marks. The hinged grates have an area on either side that lifts to allow access to the fuel without lifting the whole grate or removing food from the grill. Adding or adjusting charcoal is hassle free and easy.
The Weber charcoal grate has what it takes to withstand the heat of any charcoal fire. Made of heavy-duty plated steel, these durable grates won't warp or burn through. Additionally, they give you enough space for a direct set-up or an indirect set-up. Weber charcoal grates give you the flexibility to cook the way you want.
One-Touch Cleaning System
The One-Touch cleaning system makes cleanup hassle free. As you rotate the handle, the three blades in the bowl move ash through the vents in the bowl and down into the ash catcher. The aluminum ash catcher lifts out for easy ash disposal and cleaning. The fully enclosed ash catcher keeps ashes from blowing around and is easily detached for quick and clean ash removal. This not only makes cleaning out the bowl a breeze but also helps keep you cooking longer by preventing the build-up of ashes that blocks vents and suffocates the fire.
In addition to providing a quick and easy way to clean the bowl, the One-Touch cleaning system also acts as a second damper. The same vents that allow ash to fall easily out of the bowl help bring oxygen up to the fire. Closing the One-Touch cleaning system and the top damper allow you to choke out the fire easily.
22.5-Inch Silver One-Touch Charcoal Kettle Grill
As part of the One-Touch series, the 22.5-inch Silver kettle grill provides a plated-steel cooking grate that measures 22-1/2 inches in diameter for 363 square inches of total cooking space. The sleek unit also features a heavy-gauge porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with glass-reinforced nylon handles, rust-resistant vents, durable all-weather wheels, and an aluminum ash catcher. Best of all, the grill's aluminized-steel One-Touch cleaning system allows you to empty the ash in seconds without getting your hands dirty. Overall, the grill measures 22-1/2 inches long by 25 inches wide by 38-1/2 inches high and carries a 10-year limited warranty.
Note: Images shown above are of the Weber One-Touch Charcoal Kettle series in Black; features illustrated vary by model.
What is Weber T.I.P.S.?
When George Stephen created the first Weber grill, he wanted to be able to bring his family together for a good meal. He insisted on a product that would exceed customers' expectations.
In the years since then, the Weber name has become synonymous with backyard barbecues and the family, friends, and good times that go with them. At Weber, they continue that tradition of excellence in everything they do from the development of new grills and accessories to the services they provide to customer and dealers.
From the very beginning, Weber revolutionized backyard grilling. Since then, they have continued to develop products that enhance the grilling experience. From the original kettle with heat controlling dampers to electronic temperature controls and Flavorizer bars, Weber continues to be at the forefront of modern grilling, making the backyard a part of your kitchen.
Weber grills have been and will continue to be the true definition of performance in backyard grilling. Whether you're cooking a basic burger or an extensive meal, Weber grills are designed and engineered to give you the best performance every time.
Service is of the utmost importance at Weber. Their Customer and Dealer Service associates work every day to ensure that their customers and dealers have the support they need.
2012 Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grills
| || |
|Color / Item ||Black 441001 ||Black 741001 ||Black 451001 ||Black 751001 ||Dark Blue 758001 ||Green 757001 ||Black 781001 ||Black 1361001 |
|Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Plated-steel cooking grate ||• ||• || || || || |
|Plated-steel hinged cooking grate || || ||• ||• || ||• |
|Stainless-steel hinged cooking grate || || || || ||• || |
|Built-in thermometer || || || || ||• ||• |
|Total cooking area (square inches) ||240 ||363 ||240 ||363 ||508 ||363 |
|Heavy-duty steel cart frame || || || || || ||• |
|Thermoset work tables || || || || || ||2 |
|Aluminized-steel One-Touch cleaning system ||• ||• ||• ||• || ||•|
|Stainless-steel One-Touch cleaning system || || || || ||• || |
|Aluminum ash catcher ||• ||• || || || || |
|Removable, aluminum high-capacity ash catcher || || ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Wire bottom shelf || || || || || ||• |
|Rust-resistant vents ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 |
|Glass-reinforced nylon handles ||2 ||2 ||3 ||3 ||3 ||2 |
|Durable all-weather wheels ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 || || |
|Durable all-weather wheels with full wheel hubs || || || || ||2 ||2 |
|Char-Basket charcoal fuel holders || || || || || ||2 |
|Tool hooks || || || || || ||6 |
|Tuck-Away lid holder || || || || ||• ||• |
|Owner's guide ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Limited warranty ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Charcoal (sold separately) ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|LxWxH (inches) ||18.5 x 23 x 35 ||22.5 x 25 x 38.5 ||18.5 x 25 x 35 ||22.5 x 27 x 38.5 ||24.4 x 32 x 42.3 ||26 x 50.1 x 41.2 |
- Kettle Grill With 363 Square Inches Of Total Cooking Space
- 22-Inch-Diameter Plated-Steel Cooking Grate; Rust-Resistant Vents
- Porcelain-Enameled Bowl And Lid With Glass-Reinforced Nylon Handles and heat shield
- Aluminum Ash Catcher; Aluminized-Steel One-Touch Cleaning System
- Measures 22- Inches Long By 25 Inches Wide By 38-1/2 Inches High; 10-Year Limited Warranty
|Weber 14401001 Original Kettle Premium Charcoal Grill, 22-Inch, Black
Lowest new price: $149.00
Lowest used price: $127.75
List price: $149.99
Featuring 363 square-Inch of cooking space, the Weber Original Kettle consists of a heavy-gauge porcelain-enameled lid and bowl for durability and long grill life. The grill features a factory assembled stainless steel One-Touch cleaning system, a hinged cooking grate and a removable high-capacity ash catcher to make indirect grilling easier. The built-in lid thermometer allows you to monitor your grill's temperature and the bowl handle includes an integrated tool hook for easy and convenient storage. Lid handle features a heat shield for comfort and legs have a spring clip/push pin system for easy assembly.
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 363 square inch
- Plated steel hinged cooking grate
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper and two glass-reinforced nylon handles with tool hooks
- Assembled dimensions are 38.5-inch by 27-inch by 22.5-inch
|Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $54.99
This Weber charcoal go-anywhere grill is solidly engineered with no nuts or bolts. The pivoting legs lock lid in place for carrying and it stows away nicely in a tight space. Grill features a porcelain-enamel bowl and lid, and 160-sq.-ft. total cooking space. Porcelain enamel, steel and nylon.
Weber's Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties. This compact unit has a surprisingly generous grilling area--large enough to fit four medium steaks. You can lock the lid into place with the pivoting legs and carry this lightweight grill around in one hand. Built-in lid hangers allow you to rest the lid on the side of the grill to create an effective barrier against the wind. The triple-nickel-coated steel grate is easy to clean, and the porcelain-enameled steel lid and cooking box are built to last.
- Rectangular plated steel cooking grate is included, providing 160 sq. in. of grilling surface area
- Plated steel legs maneuver to secure lid in place for transport
- Product Dimensions : 12.2(L) x 21(W) x 14.5(H) inches. Heat Thermometer: No. Grill Light Included: No
- Lid includes a glass-reinforced nylon handle that stays cool during cooking, 2 adjustable dampers regulate the flow of air, each with 3 vent holes
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading
- The Weber Gas Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading, Product Dimensions : 14.5" (H) x 21"(W) x 12.25"(L) Inches
- Pivoting legs lock the lid in place for add safety
- This grill offers 160-square-inches of cooking surface on the triple nickel-plated cooking grate
- Packs away nicely in a tight space
|Weber 1211001 Jumbo Joe 18-Inch Portable Grill
Lowest new price: $59.99
List price: $69.99
Need a larger cooking surface from a portable grill? Tailgaters, campers and all grillers on-the-go will appreciate the Jumbo Joe – an extra large, but still very portable, charcoal grill.
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 240 square inch
- 18.5-inch diameter plated steel cooking grate
- Rust-resistant aluminum dampers and ash catcher
- One glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Assembled dimensions 19.75-inch by 20.5-inch by 19.75-inch
|Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
Lowest new price: $134.16
List price: $179.99
The Char-Broil classic 3B 360 is a three burner gas grill, which offers 30,000-btu's of heat. The primary cooking surface offers 360 square" of cooking space, & measures" wide x" deep. The grates are porcelain-coated, making them rust-resistant & easy to both cook on & clean. Features an 8,000-btu side burner, perfect for sides & sauces while you grill. Opposite the side burner is a metal side shelf, which is durable & provides much needed work & prep space, & measures" wide x" deep. The grills sits on two fixed' & two 6-inch wheels, for both portability & stability. Features piezo ignition for fast & reliable startups, & in-line stainless steel burners which are built to last. The steel lid & firebox are both porcelain-coated, making the Char-Broil classic 360 capable of withstanding the weather & elements. Assembled dimensions: 51.2-Inches w x 24inches L x 43inches H.
- 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
Page 1 of 230
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.