|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Coleman Classic Propane Stove
Lowest new price: $42.88
Lowest used price: $30.02
List price: $47.34
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner on a dependable stove that packs up easily with the Coleman Classic Propane Stove. Just light it up and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners and you can be cooking over 20,000 BTUs of power in no time. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
Long the authority on propane camping stoves, Coleman steps up to the plate again with its two-burner PerfectFlow stove. Coleman's PerfectFlow appliances regulate the pressure of the propane to provide a consistent cooking performance without flaring or flickering. This steady fuel stream holds true even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when the fuel is low.
The stove is equipped with two 10,000 BTU burners, with independently adjustable flames that let you boil water on high (in a mere 4-1/2 minutes) while you simmer chili on low. The fuel is long lasting as well: with just a single propane fuel cylinder (sold separately), you can use both burners on high for up to an hour--more than enough time to prepare a weekend's worth of meals. Plus, the stove includes Coleman's Windblock side panels, which not only shields the burners for maximum heat, but also adjusts outward to accommodate larger pot sizes. Propane stoves are perfect for almost any social outdoor activity, including camping, hunting, tailgating, and backyard cookouts. The PerfectFlow stove measures 23.25 by 5.5 by 14.75 inches (W x H x D) when closed and carries a three-year warranty.
This Coleman propane stove sports 2 independently adjustable 10,000 BTU burners.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a "no light, no pay" clause--a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked--and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company's current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won't deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
- Wind BlockTM panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlowTM technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeatTM technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
- 3-year limited warranty
- Char-Broil 4-Foot Hose and Adapter
- 2PK 16.OZ Prop Bottle (Pack of 2)
- Coleman Medium Stove Carry Case
- Coghlan's Two Burner Non-Stick Camp Griddle, 16.5 x 10-Inches
- Stansport Enamel Camping Tableware Set, 24-Piece, Blue
- Terra Hiker Camping Cookware, Nonstick, Lightweight Pots, Pans with Mesh Set Bag for Backpacking, Hiking, Picnic
- Stansport 8 Cup Enamel Percolator with Four Enamel Mugs, 12-Ounce
- Coleman 5-Ft. High-Pressure Propane Hose and Adaptor
- Wealers 7 Piece Outdoor Indoor Camping Bbq Cooking Utensils Set Kitchenware Cookware Set, Cutting Board, Rice Paddle, Tongs, Scissors, Knife, (Green)
- Coleman Camping Coffeemaker
|Grillman Premium (58 Inch) BBQ Grill Cover, Heavy-Duty Gas Grill Cover For Weber, Brinkmann, Char Broil etc. Rip-Proof , UV & Water-Resistant
Lowest new price: $25.99
List price: $39.99
•Wide Compatibility. The cover measures 58 (W) x 24(D) x 45(H) inch. Fits weber Genesis II 3 burner & Genesis 300 Series grills, and Weber Genesis Silver B models, also fits similar size grill of most other brands like CharBroil performance 3-4 burner seriers, Brinkmann, Holland, Jenn Air and Nexgrill.
•Extremely Durable and Heavy-Duty. This grill cover is made of 600 denier 100% polyester canvas fabric with U.V resistant finish, the fabric is rip resistant, water repellent, water proof. Unlike the conventional grill covers, Nextcover fabric is solution dyed therefore the color is much more durable to sunlight. At Nextcover, we understand the importance of your precious grill. Our covers are designed to protect your beloved grill from harshest weathers.
• Easy to Care. Wipe clean, or hose with water. So Easy.
•More Bonus Features. For snug fit and secure purpose, the cover is equipped with Velcro tie down strap at each side of the cover. For easy on and off, there is a padded heavy-duty handle at each side. The handles can be also used for storing/hanging purpose while grilling.
•Warranty and Quality Guarantee. At Nextcover, we believe that we offer the best value product to the market, and we always stand behind the quality of our product with 12-month warranty. If you ever experience manufacture defects in materials and workmanship please reach out to Nextcover directly, we will ensure your satisfaction.
- FITS ALL POPULAR GRILL BRANDS - Own a Weber, Char Broil or Brinkmann BBQ grill and looking for a high-quality, heavy-duty cover? Our extra-wide design ensures your GrillMan cover will fit the most popular brands. Grill cover dimensions are 58" Length x 24" Width x 48" Height.
- SUPER HEAVY-DUTY MATERIAL - Our grill covers are made with heavy-duty PVC-lined Oxford material that is waterproof, UV-resistant and tear-resistant meaning it will take whatever you throw at it, day in, day out
- WIND-RESISTANT - Never worry about your grill cover blowing away in strong winds thanks to the attached velcro straps that can be tightened for a perfect fit
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - The GrillMan gas grill cover is built to last a lifetime. If you have any issues with ripping or fading, simply contact us and we'll expedite a free replacement for life!
- Best BBQ Grill Brush ( HIGHEST QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL ) 18" Barbecue Cleaning Brush w/ Wire Bristles & Soft Comfortable Handle - Perfect Cleaner & Scraper for Grill Cooking Grates
- Grill Cleaner Spray - Professional Strength Degreaser - Non Toxic 16 oz Cleanser By Weber Cleaners
- Grill Brush and Scraper - GRILLART Best BBQ Brush for Grill, Safe 18" Stainless Steel Woven Wire 3 in 1 Bristles Grill Cleaning Brush for Weber Gas/Charcoal Grill, Gifts for Grill Wizard - NEW ARRIVAL
- Bristle Free BBQ Grill Brush Scraper Tool – Premium Stainless Steel Barbecue Grilling Accessories For Ultimate Grate Cleaning – Great on Weber, Napolean Grills, 4 Coil NEW Design
- 3 Embers 4-Burner Dual Fuel Propane Gas Grill with Radiant Embers Cooking System
- Duck Covers Ultimate Round Fire Pit Cover, 36-Inch
- Unicook Heavy Duty Waterproof Barbecue Gas Grill Cover, Small 50-inch BBQ Cover, Special Fade and UV Resistant Material, Fits Grills of Weber Char-Broil Nexgrill Brinkmann and More, 50"W x 22"D x 40"H
- Weber 61010001 Genesis II E-310 Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- Safe/Clean Grill Brush ~ Bristle Free Barbecue Grill Brush - 100% Rust Resistant Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Cleaner ~ Safe For Porcelain, Ceramic, Steel, Iron ~ Great Grilling Accessories Gift
|Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Kettleman Charcoal Grill, 22.5 Inch
Lowest new price: $115.27
List price: $149.00
The Char-Broil Charcoal Kettle Grill is everything you need for your basic backyard barbecue. It has 360 square inches of cooking space, on a porcelain-coated cooking grate. The porcelain enamel finish on the Char-Broil Charcoal Kettle Grill lid and bottom, add protection from the elements. The vented slide in ash catcher provides circulation for air and heat throughout the grill. For further control of the temperature and cooking, the charcoal grate is adjustable to bring the heat closer to the food or further away as needed when cooking. Two dampers easily control the heat. There are two wheels for easy mobility and a chrome-plated wire bottom shelf for stability and convenience. It's your basic kettle charcoal grill that you can count on to get your cooking job done.
- Charcoal kettle grill with a 360- square inch total cooking surface.
- 22.5-inch diameter porcelain-coated cooking grate keeps food on top and prevents flare-ups.
- Hinged lid with mounted temperature gauge for ease of operation and temperature monitoring.
- Removable ash bowl for simple clean-up; engineered to operate with less charcoal than others.
- 25.8-inches long x 25.8-inches wide x 38.8-inches high. 10-year limited warranty.
|Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill, Perfect for tailgating,camping or any outdoor event
Lowest new price: $74.88
List price: $129.99
Brand: Smoke Hollow
This portable stainless steel table top gas grill is built for the BBQ-grillers on the go. The long-lasting stainless steel construction allows you to enjoy outdoor cooking wherever you enjoy it most - on picnics, camping, boating, tailgating or even in your own backyard. The compact design, with locking lid, folding legs and large front carry handle makes this grill very portable and easy to transport or store. The grill operates on small, disposable one-pound propane cylinders (not included), which are available nationwide as a common camping accessoty item.
- This portable Stainless Steel Table Top Gas Grill is built for BBQ-grillers on the go. The long-lasting stainless steel construction allows you to enjoy outdoor cooking wherever you enjoy it most - on picnics, camping, boating, tailgating or even in your own backyard.
- The compact design, with locking lid, folding legs and large front carry handle make this grill very portable and easy to transport or store
- The grill operates on small, disposable one-pound propane cylinders (not included). But can be easily converted to a 20lb propane bottle by using the Smoke Hollow 205-22 4ft Universal Propane Gas Hose and Adapter (Available on Amazon)
- 205 sq. in. primary Stainless Steel cooking area 105 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack
- 10,000 BTU Stainless Steel "U" Burner. Grates: Stainless steel wire. Lid: Double layer stainless steel
- Fold-able Stainless Steel legs
- Stainless steel drip tray
- Assembled Size: 27" L x 17" W x 12" H
|Blackstone Table Top Grill - 17 Inch Portable Gas Griddle - Propane Fueled - For Outdoor Cooking While Camping, Tailgating or Picnicking
Lowest new price: $74.38
Lowest used price: $66.94
List price: $74.38
The Blackstone Table Top Grill/Griddle is the perfect stove to bring with you to any event or occasion. 260 square inches of cooking spaces allows you to cook multiple things at the same time! Hate doing dishes while camping? No worries with this griddle, simply wipe it off with a paper towel after use and be ready for the next meal! Its convenient size makes it easy to bring with you to the park, camping, hunting, or any get together. Easy to clean and remove grease tray keeps cook top clean. The H style burner provides even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle. As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36" BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH - and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside - at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. Look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
- This premium Blackstone grilling product offers 260 square inches (15.25in x 17in) of heavy duty cooking surface for versatility and durability
- Take the hassle out of cooking outdoors with easy storing - simply turn the griddle top upside down for space saving convenience
- Blackstone makes cleanup a breeze with this table top gas griddle, simple wipe it off with a paper towel. No fuss cooking allows you more time to enjoy the outdoors
- This grill has a stainless steel "H" burner that heats up fast! The "H" shape offers even heat distribution and fast cooking with a 12,000 BTU heat output
- Built with an easy to use igniter it also uses convenient 1 pound propane bottles for fuel - the perfect stove and camping grill for, tail gating, road trips, hunting and everyday outdoor use
- Blackstone Signature Griddle Accessories - 17 Inch Table Top Griddle Carry Bag and Cover - Heavy Duty 600 D Polyester - High Impact Resin
- Blackstone Signature Griddle Accessories - 5 Piece Professional Grade Grill Griddle BBQ Tool Kit with FREE Recipe Book - 2 Spatulas, 1 Chopper Scrapper and 2 Bottles - Great for Flat Top Cooking, Camping and Tailgating
- DozyAnt 4 Feet Propane Adapter Hose 1 lb to 20 lb Converter Replacement for QCC1/Type1 Tank Connects 1 LB Bulk Portable Appliance to 20 lb Propane Tank - CSA Certified
- Table Top Griddle Carry Bag for Blackstone 17” Inch Portable Camp Griddle - Storage Pockets for BBQ Tool Kit Utensils and Bottles – Utility Tote for Camping, Outdoor Cook Outs, and Tailgating
- Blackstone Signature Griddle Accessories - 12 Inch Round Basting Cover - Stainless Steel - Cheese Melting Dome and Steaming Cover - Best for Use in Flat Top Griddle Grill Cooking Indoor or Outdoor
- SMAID Grill Set - 6 Piece BBQ Tools - Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Professional Grade Grill Griddle BBQ Tool Kit Barbecue Grilling Utensils - Accessories for Spatula Chopper Scrapper and Bottles Fork
- DozyAnt 12 Feet Propane Tank Converter Adapter Hose Assembly Replacement for QCC1 / Type1 LP Gas Tank with CSA Certified Connects Bulk Propane Appliances to 20 LB Propane Cylinder Tank
- Onlyfire Multi-purpose Grill and Griddle Spatula Set Fits for Blackstone Grill, Camp Chef Flat Top Grill and Other Grills
- Monbix PP-70707 Griddle Accessories, 7 Piece, Stainless Steel Grill Set, The Upgrade BBQ Tools Set with Waterproof Apron, and The Newly-Designed Belt Bag Great for Storage and Carrying Around
- Grilljoy 6 Piece Professional Grade Stainless Steel Grill Griddle BBQ Tool Kit with Belt Bag - Perfect for Flat Top Cooking, Camping and Tailgatin
|George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
Lowest new price: $79.99
Lowest used price: $67.14
List price: $79.99
Brand: George Foreman
Hope you’re hungry! (And have lots of friends!) The George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill has room for over 15 servings of delicious meats, veggies, kabobs, desserts, and more! Plus, it’s right there in the name and it’s totally true—you can use this grill just as easily outdoors as you can indoors. It’s made possible by the removable grill stand that’s sturdy on the patio and can be removed for countertop grilling. Add in the durable nonstick coating and the patented fat-removing slope, and you’ve got the power to create large, tasty portions of everyone’s favorites with simple cleanup, to boot. What—and where—will you grill.
Grilling really can't get much easier than this. After assembling the grill (which takes only a few minutes), simply plug it in and allow about 10 minutes to fully preheat the surface while you gather your steaks, kebabs, or whatever's to be grilled. The electric heat has an adjustable range from low (for keeping food warm) to high (for searing steaks). The nonstick grill surface not only means you can use a minimum of added fat, but it also makes cleanup a cinch. The surface has a subtle slope, with channels that draw accumulated fat or other liquids into a tray just below the surface. The high domed and vented lid helps create a circular flow of hot air to ensure even cooking--particularly important for a large roast or whole chicken.
The grill can be placed either directly on a tabletop or atop its pedestal. On its own, the grill surface stands about 6 inches high; with the pedestal, it stands about 2-1/2 feet high, not counting the domed lid. The pedestal is plenty sturdy for cooking, but the grill still seems a bit top-heavy, so pay special attention if grilling in a high-traffic area or near kids. Because of the easy electric heat, this grill can be used outdoors or indoors--when using it indoors, though, be prepared for potential spattering, steam, or other side effects of cooking. --Cynthia Nims
- 15+ Servings - It's tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There's a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it's durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don't let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
|Weber 46510001 Spirit E310 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
Lowest new price: $449.00
List price: $513.48
Redesigned in 2013, the new Spirit E-310 LP gas grill is complete with all the essential features a griller could want in an affordable package. With the control panel conveniently moved to the front, two full-use stainless steel tables allow for food platters and prep. The grill offers enough room to cook a 20-pound turkey or roast meats and vegetables at the same time. Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention and clean up easily, and the durable porcelain-enameled shroud will not fade, peel or rust. An Electronic Crossover ignition system lights the three burners with just one touch of the igniter button, and an easy-to-read fuel gauge accurately measures the amount of LP gas in the tank.
Weber Spirit E Series Gas Grills
Grill On and On
Weber meticulously thinks through every detail, down to the smallest screw, to make sure you're not just getting a grill--you're getting a grill that lasts.
Spirit E-310 LP Gas Grill
Where Form Meets Function
The grill's porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates combine the ease of porcelain enamel with the superior heat retention of cast iron. The grates require no seasoning and are easy to clean.
Providing plenty of space to grill up all those summertime--or year round--favorites, the unit offers a 32,000-BTU-per-hour input, and its total capacity consists of 529 square inches of cooking space (a 424-square-inch primary cooking area and a 105-square-inch warming rack).
The grill also provides porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars that smoke and sizzle when cooking juices drip down, adding flavor to your meal. Other highlights include six tool hooks, a center-mounted thermometer, an enclosed cart with smooth-rolling casters, and a porcelain-enameled steel shroud, which means no fading, peeling, or rusting to worry about. Requiring a 20-pound LP tank (not included) to operate, the gas grill's fuel gauge lets you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times (LP only).
Weber's Original Gas Grilling System
Notice how sturdy the shroud feels as it opens smoothly on its hinges? See how the burners roar to life on the very first try? Delighted by how simple it is to achieve a mouthwatering meal every time? It's no accident. Weber spends countless hours perfecting the grilling systems on its gas grills, assuring easy assembly, an evenly heated cooking surface, and precision controls so you can tone things down or up to the perfect heat level for direct or indirect cooking.
Cookbox and Shroud
The cookbox houses the components of the cooking system: cooking grates, burner tubes, Favorizer Bars, and the grease management system.
Made of cast aluminum, Weber's gas-grill cookboxes are durable, efficient, require minimal care and maintenance, and can withstand the heat needed to grill at any temperature. In addition, the shape of the cookbox, when combined with the shroud, allows for the proper circulation of heat around food for even cooking whether you're using direct or indirect heat.
Weber gas-grill cooking grates come in three exceptional materials: porcelain-enameled steel, stainless steel, and porcelain-enameled cast iron. Each type retains heat evenly and sears food beautifully. Porcelain-enameled steel cooking grates are durable and easy to clean. Stainless steel rod cooking grates make lovely sear marks, hold heat very well, and clean up with ease. Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates combine the ease of porcelain-enameled with the superior heat retention of cast iron--no need to season and easy to clean.
Weber's burners are made of high-grade stainless steel, which will stand up to the small amounts of water found in liquid propane and natural gas. The burner tubes are made of a singular piece of steel with no welds, making them stronger and more resistant to rust and burn-through. And while they are protected from grease drippings and food by the Flavorizer bars, Weber cart gas grill burner tubes can be cleaned easily by gently brushing with a Weber stainless-steel grill brush.
Controls for each burner give you the ability to grill by the direct or indirect method. Even more, the burners are spaced to provide heat across the entire cooking grate, and the burner valves have infinite control settings, so you can fine-tune the heat levels.
The innovative Flavorizer bar system, originally created by Weber, is designed perfectly to perform a variety of functions on the Spirit , Genesis, and Summit gas grills. Angled just right, the Flavorizer bars catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding flavor to your food. Any drippings not vaporized by the Flavorizer bars follow the slope of their unique angle and are funneled away from the burner tubes, down into the grease management system. Not only does this help prevent flare-ups inside your grill, but it also protects the burner tubes from becoming clogged.
Made of either porcelain enamel or stainless steel, Flavorizer bars are durable, long lasting, and easy to care for. Periodically brushing them clean with a Weber stainless-steel grill brush will help keep Flavorizer bars performing at their best.
When juices drip off the meat, they funnel down to the Flavorizer bars, and then what doesn't vaporize into wonderful smoke goes down into the grease management system. The grease management system consists of an angled grease tray and catch pan. The grease tray rests beneath the cookbox a safe distance from the burner tubes to prevent the grease from catching fire. Grease is channeled down the grease tray and into the catch pan. Both the grease tray and catch pan are easy to clean. The tray easily slides out of the cabinet for cleaning, and when the catch pan starts to fill, simply remove the disposable drip pan, toss it in the trash, and replace it with an empty pan.
A fuel gauge lets you know exactly where you stand on fuel at all times.
What is Weber T.I.P.S.?
When George Stephen created the first Weber grill, he wanted to be able to bring his family together for a good meal. He insisted on a product that would exceed customers' expectations.
In the years since then, the Weber name has become synonymous with backyard barbecues and the family, friends, and good times that go with them. At Weber, they continue that tradition of excellence in everything they do from the development of new grills and accessories to the services they provide to customer and dealers.
From the very beginning, Weber revolutionized backyard grilling. Since then, they have continued to develop products that enhance the grilling experience. From the original kettle with heat controlling dampers to electronic temperature controls and Flavorizer bars, Weber continues to be at the forefront of modern grilling, making the backyard a part of your kitchen.
Weber grills have been and will continue to be the true definition of performance in backyard grilling. Whether you're cooking a basic burger or an extensive meal, Weber grills are designed and engineered to give you the best performance every time.
Service is of the utmost importance at Weber. Their Customer and Dealer Service associates work every day to ensure that their customers and dealers have the support they need.
- Three stainless steel burners put out 32,000 BTU-per-hour
- 424 -square inch of cooking area and 105 -square inch for warming
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63-inch by 52-inch by 32-inch
|Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
Lowest new price: $127.99
Lowest used price: $108.79
List price: $189.99
Show off your grilling skills on camping trips, on picnics, and at tailgating parties with the Coleman RoadTrip LXE Portable Propane Grill. This outdoor grill combines a collapsible, portable design with convenient features that facilitate grilling in tough conditions. The grill's individually adjustable dual burners each blast out 10,000 BTUs of heat, giving you enough cooking power to prepare a wide range of foods, from grilled veggies to thick slabs of steak. The Swaptop interchangeable design allows you to switch out the grill grates for a griddle top or stove gate (both sold separately), while the Instastart ignition allows you to light the burners by simply pushing a button. Ideal for summer cookouts, this portable gas grill also excels in chilly conditions thanks to PerfectFlow technology, which helps ensure steady heat output. Storage tables on both sides of the grill provide easy access to ingredients and utensils and fold away easily. With its 285-square-inch cooktop, this grill offers a large cooking surface area without sacrificing portability. Its collapsible stand sets up in seconds and folds up for compact storage, while its large handle and wheels make the grill easy to transport. And thanks to its porcelain-coated cast iron grates and removable grease tray, this camp grill is easy to clean.
Take the convenience, efficiency, and versatility of the household barbecue grill on the road this summer with the clever Roadtrip Grill LXE from Coleman. Whereas other portable liquid propane grills are petite and tabletop in design, the Roadtrip LXE is a full-size grill with collapsible scissor legs for countertops or travel. This 36-inch grill features 285 square inches of cooking space, ideal for toting to the beach or just into the driveway a small block party. Two 10,000 BTU burners cook meats evenly. Independent control knobs allow users to adjust temperatures on either burner for flexibility.
The grill comes equipped with two warp-resistant cast-iron grill grates, coated in porcelain for cleaning convenience. Two side tables attach to the grill's sides for extra preparation space and store neatly under the grill. A grease tray catches drippings, sliding out for cleaning. The grill is outfitted with an Instastart electronic ignition. The grill affixes to a standard 16.4-ounce disposable propane cylinder, or can be hooked up to a 20-pound tank with an additional accessory purchase. Burning on high with a propane cylinder, the grill operates for 2.1 hours, while low settings allow operation for up to 4.5 hours. A heavy-duty vitreous lid cased in painted steel contains flames to reduce hazard while barring access to bugs and debris. The collapsible legs feature two wheels on one end and a wide handle on the other for towing. To clean the cooking surface, use mild detergents and avoid steel wool. Coleman offers several interchangeable Roadtrip cooking surfaces, including a stovetop and griddle, for separate purchase. This grill requires assembly. Coleman offers a limited five-year warranty for this item. Collapsed, the grill measures 36 by 22 by 13 inches with a shipping weight of 60 pounds. Propane is not included. --Jessica Reuling
- Portable propane grill ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping
- Delivers 20,000 BTUs of heat across 285 square inches of grilling surface
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops allow you to switch grill grates out for griddle and stove grates (sold separately)
- Instastart button ignites grill without the need for a match or lighter. 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Collapsible design is easy to transport and fits into most car trunks
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders
|Blackstone 36 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station - 4-burner - Propane Fueled - Restaurant Grade - Professional Quality
Lowest new price: $244.00
List price: $369.99
As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36” BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. So look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do. You may receive a rear grease or a front grease drain.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - **replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back** - 36" x 20" means 720sq inches of flat top grilling. Perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner - cook everything from eggs and pancakes to quesadillas and grilled cheese to steak and potatoes including Teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION - Simple and easy to assemble, you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches, this grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go, take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors.
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels.
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop which is simple to clean making post-meal cleanup a breeze.
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - four independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf.
|Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill
Lowest new price: $198.23
List price: $319.00
DGB390SNP-D Features: -High performance outdoor grill designed for small decks and patios. -Cooking space, (2) drop down tables and (3) stainless steel tube burners that provide 12,000-BTU's each. -Hood has an easy lift handle for opening and designed with a temperature gauge and a double-wall liner to retain heat. -Finish: Silver and black. -Constructed of Steel. Product Type: -Gas grill. Installation Location: -Free standing. Finish: -Silver, Black. Distressed: -Yes. Material: -Steel. Gas Type: -Liquid Propane. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -45.05". Overall Width - Side to Side: -49.14". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -22.82". Overall Product Weight: -76 lbs.
- Easy push button electronic pulse ignition system ensures quick start-up; 390 sq in of primary cooking space; 507 sq in of total cooking space.
- (2) Heavy gauge porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in foods natural juices
- (3) Stainless steel commercial grade straight burners for performance and durability (3) Steel Heat tents protect the burners and flavor foods
- Infinite control valve options provide flexibility and the best grilling performance and experience
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat includes temperature gauge; Side shelves with integrated towel bar and tool hooks
- Protect your grill with a custom fit Dyna-Glo premium cover, Model # DG300C (sold separately)
- Dyna Glo DG300C Premium Grill Cover, Small
- Weber 6494 12-Inch 3-Sided Grill Brush
- AmazonBasics Grill Cover - Medium
- VicTsing Grill Cover, Small 30-Inch Waterproof, Heavy Duty Gas Grill Cover for Brinkmann, Char Broil, Holland and Jenn Air
- Culina Grilling/ BBQ Tool Set. 8-pc. Stainless Steel. Soft Touch Handle
- Unicook Heavy Duty Waterproof 2 Burner Gas Grill Cover, 32-Inch Square BBQ Cover, Small Space Grill Cover, Fade Resistant, Fit Grills with Collapsed Side Tables for Weber Char-Broil Dyna-Glo and More
- Dyna Glo DG400C Premium Grill Cover, Medium
Page 1 of 195
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.