|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Weber 61010001 Genesis II E-310 Liquid Propane Grill, Black
Lowest new price: $699.00
List price: $699.00
The GS4 High Performance Grilling System sets a new standard in the world of backyard cuisine, and lands the Genesis II in a class of its own. This innovative grilling system is based on over 30 years of grilling experience, culinary expertise, and most importantly, avidly considering the wants and needs of the people who matter most – the grilling community.
Each component of GS4 was uniquely designed for ease-of-use and to provide an unequaled satisfaction to your backyard grilling experience. Promising burners that are ensured to ignite every time, smoke infused food that grills evenly and consistently regardless of where it’s placed on the cooking grate, and hassle free cleanup; you are able to focus on what it’s is all about – bringing people together around the grill.
The GS4 grilling system is composed of four key components: The Infinity Ignition, High Performance Burners, Flavorizer Bars, and Grease Management System. These components ensure that every aspect of your grilling experience is easy and reliable; from the moment the burners are lit to the general maintenance of your grill. And together, create the strongest grilling engine within this Genesis grill.
- GS4 Grilling System includes three high performance stainless steel burners with porcelain enameled Flavorizer bars
- New Grease Management System reduces risk of dangerous flare-ups and makes grease removal easy
- Porcelain enameled cast iron cooking grates provide 513 square inches of cooking space with 156 square inch Tuck-Away warming rack overhead
- Infinity Ignition ensures that by turning the knob, the gas will ignite and start each burner with ease, and is backed by a generous warranty
- Stainless steel side prep workspaces feature integrated hanging storage hooks for your barbecue tools
|Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill, Red
Lowest new price: $89.00
Lowest used price: $79.39
List price: $94.04
Get great grilled flavor every day from this compact, high-performance grill. It's small format can be put almost anywhere for ultimate convenience. And although the grill is compact, its ample cooking grate is large enough to cook most family meals - 8 steaks, 8 hamburgers, 6 - 10 chicken breasts, or over 4-Pound of fish. The grill heats up very quickly, and uses far less gas than a full-sized grill. Best of all, with its great portability features this grill can cook your meals wherever you go - the beach, the game, the campsite - anywhere. Folding legs, grill lid latch, generous carry handle, and the spill resistant drip tray all enhance portability. Innovative culinary tools are the Cuisinart signature. The prestigious Cuisinart brand is not limited to their famous food processors - plugged or unplugged, nobody covers the modern chef like Cuisinart. Cuisinart is a full-service culinary resource with a wide array of products, preferred by chefs and favored by consumers. And now you can take the world famous Cuisinart brand to your patio, lawn, tailgate, or campsite with their comprehensive line of Cuisinart outdoor grilling products available now on Amazon.
- Portable gas grill with 145-square-inch grilling area and foldaway legs
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10 chicken breasts, or 4 pounds of fish
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Aluminum legs and stabilizing feet set up in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 13.5 pounds
|Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black
Lowest new price: $179.01
List price: $219.00
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 120 is now the Weber Q 1200. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 1000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience an unexpected way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. The tall lid accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds, while the large built-in thermometer allows you to monitor temperatures inside the grill. Durable, but lightweight, the cast-aluminum construction of the Weber Q 1200 makes this super-portable grill the perfect tailgating companion. Reliable starts are assured with the electronic ignition. Steaks, chops, burgers and dogs are easily handled, but a large variety of other foods may also be cooked at any temperatures from low to high. Just dial-in the proper heat setting by adjusting the infinite control burner valve. For grilling on-the-go, the Weber Q 1200 runs on disposable LP cylinders (not included). For at-home use an optional LP adapter hose for 20-lb. tanks is available as an accessory. May be used with Weber Portable Cart model No.6557.
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box. Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Care instructions: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.)
|Traeger SPC172 Coffee Rub Spices
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $9.99
Wake up your taste buds with coffee and black pepper flavors that will make any part of the cow legendary.
- Pair with Sweet & Heat BBQ Sauce and Maple Hardwood Pellets
- Coffee and Black Pepper flavor profile
- Kosher, GMO Free, & Gluten Free
- Packaged in Aluminum Tins
- Made in USA
|HomeRight C900046 ElectroLight Fire Starter
Lowest new price: $45.81
List price: $50.10
Are you planning a BBQ or camping night or simply having a relaxing time around the fire? Quickly get your night started with our charcoal/fire starter. The ElectroLight allows you to easily light your charcoal barbecue, wood burning fireplace or fire pit in 2-3 minutes. It uses super high 1300 degree temperature air to ignite then fan the flames with a built-in blower. There’s no need for lighter fluid or other starter chemicals when using this BBQ starter! Steps to Light: 1. Touch the tip of the barrel to the charcoal or wood. At 1300 degrees you have more than two times the temperature required to ignite wood. 2. Once you start seeing embers, pull the tip slightly away while leaving the button depressed. The blower will continue to fan the flames. 3. Continue until you receive the desired level of fire started. Specifications: Durable polycarbonate handle, aluminum cooling shroud, steel cased heating element and cooling stand. Intermittent power switch controls heating element and blower. 10 ft. heavy gauge-grounded power cord. Durable heating element, motor and switch to last for thousands of lights. ElectroLight comes with: Polycarbonate casing, intermittent power switch, cooling stand, steel-cased heating element, 10 ft. electric cord. 1500 watts and 120 volts.
- Light your fire with the ElectroLight Fire Starter
- Easily light your Charcoal Barbecue, wood burning fireplace or fire pit in 2-3 minutes
- Uses 1300 degree Fahrenheit temperature air to ignite, then fan the flames with built in blower
- No need for lighter fluid or other starter chemicals
- Red start trigger has a built-in safety feature, must stay depressed to hold temperature
|Weber 46810001 Spirit E330 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $599.00
The popular and economical Weber Spirit family of gas grills adds a more fully featured E-330 model to the lineup in 2016. The new Spirit E-330 grill includes a handy 12,000 BTU side burner for cooking accompaniments and a 7,500 Sear Station Burner that boots heat to quickly sear foods, then turns off for regular grilling. Other features include long-lasting porcelain-enameled cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars. Positioned above the burner tubes and below the grates, these V-shaped Bars shield burner tubes from port-clogging debris. They also serve to catch and vaporize food drippings, creating the smoke that flavors food. The Spirit E-330 LP gas grill carries a 10-year warranty on the porcelain-enameled lid and burner tubes and a 5-year warranty on grates and Flavorizer Bars. Not available in natural gas.
- Three stainless steel burners put out 32,000 BTU-per-hour
- 424 -square inch of cooking area and 105 -square inch for warming
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63-inch by 52-inch by 32-inch
|Pit Boss 71700FB Pellet Grill with Flame Broiler, 700 sq. in.
Lowest new price: $342.80
List price: $499.00
Brand: Pit Boss
The Pit Boss 700 Series offers the best value per square inch in the pellet grill industry! The 700FB has been perfectly designed to be as versatile as it is practical. With 700 sq. inches of cast-iron cooking surface including a second tier rack, the 700 Series is perfect for a group of four to six. These 8-in-1 grills range in cooking temperature from 180 Degree to 500 Degree. Select your preferred cooking styles with the digital control board and standard flame broiler. Set it and forget it, or slide the plate and sear it over an open flame. No need for natural gas or propane-our wood pellet fuel produces an exceptional taste and is made of 100% Natural Hardwood Pellets. With heavy gauge steel components, complete structural strength and durability, these high-value grills are meant to last. Grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, barbeque or char-grill to perfection with the Pit Boss 700 Series.
- 700 sq. in. total cooking surface.
- Porcelain coated cast iron grids.
- Digitally controlled burn system.
- Fueled by 100% natural wood pellets.
|Weber 8834 Gourmet BBQ System Sear Grate
Lowest new price: $32.09
List price: $39.99
The Gourmet BBQ System Sear Grate is designed for use with gourmet BBQ system hinged cooking grate. Porcelain enameled, cast iron retains heat and delivers professional searing and seals in moisture and flavor. Porcelain enamel finish prevents sticking and allows for easy clean-up. Fits 22-1/2-inch Weber charcoal grills
- Retains heat and delivers professional searing
- Seals in moisture and flavor
- Porcelain enamel finish prevents sticking and allows for easy clean up
- For use with The Gourmet BBQ System Hinged Cooking Grate
- Fits 22-1/2-inch Weber charcoal grills
|Char Broil Performance 475 4-Burner Cabinet Gas Grill
Lowest new price: $259.99
Lowest used price: $220.99
List price: $279.99
4 burner gas grill on an cart with lockable casters. Cabinet design with Stainless steel doors and a stainless steel grill. Cast iron grates with electronic ignition cooks food to the perfect temperature. Temp gauge mounted to the top of the lid and measyred to the temperature of the grate that you are cooking on.
- 4-Burner, 36,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill with 10,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- 475 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 175 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swing-away rack
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel fascia and cabinet provide style and durability.
- Large metal side shelves offer added prep and work space. Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups.
- Removable grease pan for quick and simple cleaning. Cabinet has two doors for easy access to storage area.
|Traeger Pork & Poultry Rub
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $9.99
Apple and honey flavors give boring pork and poultry the boot with a quick shake. Those pigs and birds will fly off your fork.
- Pair with Apricot BBQ Sauce and Apple Hardwood Pellets
- Apple and Honey flavor profile
- Kosher, GMO Free, & Gluten Free
- Packaged in Aluminum Tins
- Made in USA
Page 4 of 560
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.