|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Weber 121020 Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $54.99
This Weber charcoal go-anywhere grill is solidly engineered with no nuts or bolts. The pivoting legs lock lid in place for carrying and it stows away nicely in a tight space. Grill features a porcelain-enamel bowl and lid, and 160-sq.-ft. total cooking space. Porcelain enamel, steel and nylon. Made in USA. 14-1/4Hx12-1/4Wx21L".
Weber's Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties. This compact unit has a surprisingly generous grilling area--large enough to fit four medium steaks. You can lock the lid into place with the pivoting legs and carry this lightweight grill around in one hand. Built-in lid hangers allow you to rest the lid on the side of the grill to create an effective barrier against the wind. The triple-nickel-coated steel grate is easy to clean, and the porcelain-enameled steel lid and cooking box are built to last.
- Rectangular plated steel cooking grate is included, providing 160 sq. in. of grilling surface area
- Plated steel legs maneuver to secure lid in place for transport
- Product Dimensions : 12.2(L) x 21(W) x 14.5(H) inches
- Lid includes a glass-reinforced nylon handle that stays cool during cooking, 2 adjustable dampers regulate the flow of air, each with 3 vent holes
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading
- The Weber Gas Go-Anywhere charcoal grill makes a great companion for camping and tailgate parties
- The porcelain enameled coating prevents rust and fading, Product Dimensions : 14.5" (H) x 21"(W) x 12.25"(L) Inches
- Pivoting legs lock the lid in place for add safety
- This grill offers 160-square-inches of cooking surface on the triple nickel-plated cooking grate
- Packs away nicely in a tight space
|Char-Griller 16620 Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Barbecue Grill and Smoker, Black
Lowest new price: $361.10
Kamado style cooking comes from ancient cooking methods that used large clay ovens for insulation. Kamados of recent years are made of heavy ceramics. Char-Griller has developed this product for Kamado style cooking using innovative technology to make it more durable, convenient, affordable and lighter weight than traditional ceramic Kamados. This Kamado Kooker can cook anything from burgers to fish to ribs to pizza. Truly the best food you will ever cook on a grill! Easy to assemble.
- 314 square inches of primary cooking space, warming rack 133 square inches for a total of 447 square inches
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat
- Cooking surface is cast iron, Body is constructed of 22 gauge steel, Exterior finish is powder coated steel, Interior finish is porcelain coated steel
- Cart is constructed of tubular steel w/rubber wheels, locking caster on front, Indexed damper is numbered so you can note the position of the damper
- Features Locking Lid, 2 folding black metal shelves, Easy dump ash pan, Double wall insulation, Heat gauge
- Char-Griller 6201 Smokin' Stone
- Char-Griller 6755 Akorn Kamado Kooker Grill Cover with Logo
- Classic Accessories 55-232-051501-00 Veranda Big Green Egg Grill Cover, X-Large
- King-Griller by Char-Griller 6655 Kamado Kooker Akorn Grill Cover
- The Kamado Smoker and Grill Cookbook: Recipes and Techniques for the World's Best Barbecue
- Char-Griller Charcoal Grill Chimney Starter with Quick Release Trigger, 12-Inch
- Onlyfire Kamado Ceramic Grill Cover Fits for Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, Vision Grills, Char Grillers, King Griller, Broil King, 30"DIA X 34"H
- Unicook Heavy Duty Waterproof Dome Smoker Cover, 30"Dia by 36"H,Kettle Grill Cover, Barrel Cover,Water Smoker Cover,Fit Grill/Smoker for Weber Char-Broil and more
- The Kamado Grill Cookbook: Foolproof Techniques for Smoking & Grilling, plus 193 Delicious Recipes
- Weber 7416 Rapidfire Chimney Starter
|Char-Griller 1515 Patio Pro Charcoal Grill
Lowest new price: $67.99
List price: $89.01
The Char-Griller #1515 Patio Pro Charcoal Grill provides 250 square inches of grilling space. It features cast iron cooking grates, side drawer for easy dumping, side air vent, double steel bottom and wheels for easy mobility. The Stay Cool handle allows for easy access to your grilling space. Perfect for small patio areas.
- 250 square inches of cooking space, cast iron cooking grates, side drawer
- Ideal for small decks or patios
- Features Stay Cool wood handle, side shelf, double steel bottom and side air vent
- Wheels make this grill easy to move
- Assembly required
|HomeRight ElectroLight C900046 Fire Starter, Charcoal Starter and Lighter, BBQ Smoker, Grill Starter, Chemical Free Heated Air with Built-In Blower
Lowest new price: $41.48
List price: $45.26
Are you planning a BBQ or camping night or simply having a relaxing time around the fire? Quickly get your night started with our charcoal/fire starter. The ElectroLight allows you to easily light your charcoal barbecue, wood burning fireplace or fire pit in 2-3 minutes. It uses super high 1300 degree temperature air to ignite then fan the flames with a built-in blower. There’s no need for lighter fluid or other starter chemicals when using this BBQ starter! Steps to Light: 1. Touch the tip of the barrel to the charcoal or wood. At 1300 degrees you have more than two times the temperature required to ignite wood. 2. Once you start seeing embers, pull the tip slightly away while leaving the button depressed. The blower will continue to fan the flames. 3. Continue until you receive the desired level of fire started. Specifications: Durable polycarbonate handle, aluminum cooling shroud, steel cased heating element and cooling stand. Intermittent power switch controls heating element and blower. 10 ft. heavy gauge-grounded power cord. Durable heating element, motor and switch to last for thousands of lights. ElectroLight comes with: Polycarbonate casing, intermittent power switch, cooling stand, steel-cased heating element, 10 ft. electric cord. 1500 watts and 120 volts.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR GRILL MASTERS: This multipurpose fire starter quickly lights your charcoal grill, wood burning fireplace, campfire and more
- QUICK AS A MATCH: Ignite your charcoal or fire in 2-3 minutes with this grill starter. This is the best tool to have when grilling, camping or just enjoying a fire in your backyard
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This charcoal starter lasts thousands of lights and is backed by a 2-year warranty
- ELIMINATES LIGHTER FLUID: Uses nothing but super-heated air, which means your food will no longer taste like starter chemicals
- SAFETY FEATURE: The built-in thermal safety switch cuts power to the unit when overheated and will automatically reset after it cools down unlike other units that have a one-time fuse
|Weber 441001 Original Kettle 18-Inch Charcoal Grill
Lowest new price: $61.09
List price: $79.70
Cheers to the Original Kettle - a grill that was made for every backyard. For the memories created and ones soon to be made. Once the coals have extinguished, dinner is served, relax, and let the conversation ensue.
Grilling powerhouse with plated steel cooking grate and 2 convenient wheels that make movement a snap. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Hinged cooking grate makes it easy to add briquets. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system makes cleanup hassle-free. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
No-rust aluminum vent provides the proper airflow for perfect grilling. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Stainless-steel One-Touch cleaning system and the removable high-capacity ash catcher make cleanup hassle-free. (Model 751001 shown) Click here for a larger image
Weber One-Touch Charcoal Kettle
Easy Does It
Weber's legendary charcoal grills have become a backyard icon. Just pick a size, pick a color, and get ready to inspire neighborhood-wide envy.
Weber's Original Charcoal Grilling System
At Weber they believe that grilling should be as fun as it is flavorful. Self-proclaimed perfectionists, they've dedicated themselves to that standard since 1952 when they made their first charcoal kettle. That's because they know that when you've got friends and family hovering around the grill, hungry for that unmistakable charcoal flavor, the last thing you want to contend with is shoddy construction or burnt food. So Weber did their homework, designing products that won't let you down. The result? Grills that don't require an engineering degree to assemble, last for many long years of dependable service and--most importantly--deliver exceptionally delicious grilled results every time.
Bowl and Lid
Weber kettles combine traditional design with innovation in production. Made of steel and coated with porcelain enamel, the bowl and lid are formed exactly right to allow heat to circulate around the inside of the grill for even cooking. The porcelain enamel is baked on at approximately 1500 degrees F ensuring that your grill will not only withstand the heat of many cookings, but also resist rust- and burn-through. In addition, the smooth, hard-wearing surface makes cleanup easy.
Closed-lid cooking is a signature of Weber products. The damper system created by Weber allows for control of the heat inside the unit without lifting the lid. Simply adjusting the damper provides temperatures low enough to smoke food for hours or high enough the sear steaks. Made of rust-resistant aluminum and placed just so in the lid, the damper is as durable as it is functional
Every Weber charcoal cooking grate provides ample cooking area for any meal. Made of heavy-duty plated steel, these cooking grates are durable and easy to clean, and they can hold enough heat to give you beautiful sear marks. The hinged grates have an area on either side that lifts to allow access to the fuel without lifting the whole grate or removing food from the grill. Adding or adjusting charcoal is hassle free and easy.
The Weber charcoal grate has what it takes to withstand the heat of any charcoal fire. Made of heavy-duty plated steel, these durable grates won't warp or burn through. Additionally, they give you enough space for a direct set-up or an indirect set-up. Weber charcoal grates give you the flexibility to cook the way you want.
One-Touch Cleaning System
The One-Touch cleaning system makes cleanup hassle free. As you rotate the handle, the three blades in the bowl move ash through the vents in the bowl and down into the ash catcher. The aluminum ash catcher lifts out for easy ash disposal and cleaning. The fully enclosed ash catcher keeps ashes from blowing around and is easily detached for quick and clean ash removal. This not only makes cleaning out the bowl a breeze but also helps keep you cooking longer by preventing the build-up of ashes that blocks vents and suffocates the fire.
In addition to providing a quick and easy way to clean the bowl, the One-Touch cleaning system also acts as a second damper. The same vents that allow ash to fall easily out of the bowl help bring oxygen up to the fire. Closing the One-Touch cleaning system and the top damper allow you to choke out the fire easily.
18.5-Inch Silver One-Touch Charcoal Kettle Grill
As part of the One-Touch series, the 18.5-inch Silver kettle grill provides a plated-steel cooking grate that measures 18-1/2 inches in diameter for 240 square inches of total cooking space. The sleek unit also features a heavy-gauge porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with glass-reinforced nylon handles, rust-resistant vents, durable all-weather wheels, and an aluminum ash catcher. Best of all, the grill's aluminized-steel One-Touch cleaning system allows you to empty the ash in seconds without getting your hands dirty. Overall, the grill measures 18-1/2 inches long by 23 inches wide by 35 inches high and carries a 10-year limited warranty.
Note: Images shown above are of the Weber One-Touch Charcoal Kettle series in Black; features illustrated vary by model.
What is Weber T.I.P.S.?
When George Stephen created the first Weber grill, he wanted to be able to bring his family together for a good meal. He insisted on a product that would exceed customers' expectations.
In the years since then, the Weber name has become synonymous with backyard barbecues and the family, friends, and good times that go with them. At Weber, they continue that tradition of excellence in everything they do from the development of new grills and accessories to the services they provide to customer and dealers.
From the very beginning, Weber revolutionized backyard grilling. Since then, they have continued to develop products that enhance the grilling experience. From the original kettle with heat controlling dampers to electronic temperature controls and Flavorizer bars, Weber continues to be at the forefront of modern grilling, making the backyard a part of your kitchen.
Weber grills have been and will continue to be the true definition of performance in backyard grilling. Whether you're cooking a basic burger or an extensive meal, Weber grills are designed and engineered to give you the best performance every time.
Service is of the utmost importance at Weber. Their Customer and Dealer Service associates work every day to ensure that their customers and dealers have the support they need.
2012 Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grills
| || |
|Color / Item ||Black 441001 ||Black 741001 ||Black 451001 ||Black 751001 ||Dark Blue 758001 ||Green 757001 ||Black 781001 ||Black 1361001 |
|Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Plated-steel cooking grate ||• ||• || || || || |
|Plated-steel hinged cooking grate || || ||• ||• || ||• |
|Stainless-steel hinged cooking grate || || || || ||• || |
|Built-in thermometer || || || || ||• ||• |
|Total cooking area (square inches) ||240 ||363 ||240 ||363 ||508 ||363 |
|Heavy-duty steel cart frame || || || || || ||• |
|Thermoset work tables || || || || || ||2 |
|Aluminized-steel One-Touch cleaning system ||• ||• ||• ||• || ||•|
|Stainless-steel One-Touch cleaning system || || || || ||• || |
|Aluminum ash catcher ||• ||• || || || || |
|Removable, aluminum high-capacity ash catcher || || ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Wire bottom shelf || || || || || ||• |
|Rust-resistant vents ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 |
|Glass-reinforced nylon handles ||2 ||2 ||3 ||3 ||3 ||2 |
|Durable all-weather wheels ||2 ||2 ||2 ||2 || || |
|Durable all-weather wheels with full wheel hubs || || || || ||2 ||2 |
|Char-Basket charcoal fuel holders || || || || || ||2 |
|Tool hooks || || || || || ||6 |
|Tuck-Away lid holder || || || || ||• ||• |
|Owner's guide ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Limited warranty ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|Charcoal (sold separately) ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• ||• |
|LxWxH (inches) ||18.5 x 23 x 35 ||22.5 x 25 x 38.5 ||18.5 x 25 x 35 ||22.5 x 27 x 38.5 ||24.4 x 32 x 42.3 ||26 x 50.1 x 41.2 |
- Kettle grill with 240 square inches of total cooking space
- 18-1/2-inch-diameter plated-steel cooking grate; rust-resistant vents
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with glass-reinforced nylon handles
- Aluminum ash catcher; aluminized-steel One-Touch cleaning system
- Measures 18-1/2 inches long by 23 inches wide by 35 inches high; 10-year limited warranty
|Traeger Grills Lil Tex Elite 22 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker - Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (Bronze)
Lowest new price: $699.99
List price: $699.99
Craft amazing wood-fired creations with the Traeger Lil' Tex Elite 22 pellet grill. From grilled steak, to smoked ribs, and even a freshly baked apple pie, the set it and forget it ease of use allows any home chef to cook it all. Swap the gas and charcoal barbecue for 100% pure hardwood pellet flavor and grill, smoke, bbq, bake, roast, or braise a masterpeice.
- Never Use Gas or Charcoal Again: Cooking with wood just tastes better. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste
- Versatile Barbecue Cooking: Hot and fast, or low and slow, the Traeger Lil' Tex Elite 22 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and bbq food to juicy perfection
- Grilled to Perfection Every Time: Integrated Digital Elite Controller keeps temps within +/- 20 degrees F and makes setting the grill temperature as easy as turning a dial
- Easy and Predictable: The Lil' Tex Elite 22 offers consistency you can trust, allowing you to craft amazing wood-fired creations time and time again with the ease of set it and forget it
- Perfect Size for the At-Home Cook: Enjoy 418 sq. in. of grilling space that can accommodate up to 16 burgers, 4 whole chickens, or 5 racks of ribs
- Traeger BAC379 22 Series Full Length Grill Cover
- Traeger Grills Hickory 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets - Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (20 lb. Bag)
- Traeger Grills Apple 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets - Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (20 lb. Bag)
- Traeger BAC351 22 Series Extra Grill Rack
- Traeger BAC362 22 Series Folding Shelf, 25” L x 12" W
- Traeger Grills BAC407z Easy Clean-up Bucket Liner-5 Pack Grill Accessories
- Traeger Pellets
|Weber 51010001 Q1200 Liquid Propane Grill, Black
Lowest new price: $199.00
List price: $219.00
Restyled for 2014, the Weber Q 120 is now the Weber Q 1200. The grill has the same great performance and sleek styling, but adds new aesthetics that are both functional and fun, including larger grip handle and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, sturdy front and rear cradles, larger-sized fold-out side tables with greater rigidity plus the familiar Weber Q logo branded in the lid. Split grates allow for a grate/griddle cooking combination: Just replace one of the grates with the Q 1000-series compatible griddle (sold separately) and experience an unexpected way to prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner on your grill. The tall lid accommodates the grilling of small roasts and birds, while the large built-in thermometer allows you to monitor temperatures inside the grill. Durable, but lightweight, the cast-aluminum construction of the Weber Q 1200 makes this super-portable grill the perfect tailgating companion. Reliable starts are assured with the electronic ignition. Steaks, chops, burgers and dogs are easily handled, but a large variety of other foods may also be cooked at any temperatures from low to high. Just dial-in the proper heat setting by adjusting the infinite control burner valve. For grilling on-the-go, the Weber Q 1200 runs on disposable LP cylinders (not included). For at-home use an optional LP adapter hose for 20-lb. tanks is available as an accessory. May be used with Weber Portable Cart model No.6557.
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box. Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Care instructions: Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Wash hands after handling this product.)
|Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24 Pellet Grill With Patio Cover - Holiday Bundle
Lowest new price: $499.99
List price: $599.99
Brand: Camp Chef
Camp Chef is banging on all cylinders to offer a killer deal on a premium full-feature pellet grill smoker at an all-time low price (for a limited time). The SmokePro DLX PG24 pellet smoker sports more features and functionality than even top-of-the-industry competition can match (hence the great online reviews and almost unanimous favor of Camp Chef in comparison videos).
Features of Smoke Pro DLX PG24, vs. Top Competitor:
1. Cooking area 429 square-inch + included 141 square-inch second rack, vs. 418 square-inch space + 149 (sold separately)
2. Cooking temps from 160-500 degrees, vs. only up to 400
3. 25,000 BTU/hr, vs. 20,000 BTU/hr
4. Patented ash cleanout cup, vs. hours and hours of vacuuming
5. Hopper cleanout system, vs. no hopper cleanout system
6. Included internal meat temperature probe, vs. no probe included
7. Built in "Shutdown Mode", vs. buying it separately as an accessory
8. Included side shelf, vs. no side shelf
Like mentioned before, this full-feature pellet grill smoker deal is available for a limited time, so get yours now! Have it delivered to your door for free.
- Camp Chef SmokePro DLX PG24 (Free Cover - $55 Value) - No Bow Sadly
- Best Value Full-Feature Pellet Grill and Smoker in the Industry 2017
- Patented Ash Clean-out System, Pellet Purge, and Grease Management System
- Cooking Temps Up To 500 Degrees (vs. Top Competitor at 400) and 25,000 BTU/hr
- 570 Square Inch Cooking Space, Hopper Cleanout, Meat Temperature Probe, and Auto-Igniter
|Dyna-Glo DGN576SNC-D Dual Zone Premium Charcoal Grill
Lowest new price: $277.94
List price: $419.00
DGN576SNC-D Features: -Material: Stainless steel . -816-total" of cooking space, crank-style adjustable charcoal trays and cast iron charcoal access doors. -Hood has an easy lift handle for opening and is designed with a temperature gauge and double-wall liner. -Comes with dual zoned cooking areas. Product Type: -Charcoal grill. Installation Location: -Free standing. Finish: -Black, silver. Distressed: -Yes. Material: -Steel. -The cooking area does not have a divider. -Includes an upper warming rack. Generic Specifications: -4 Heavy-duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in natural juices. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -50.51". Overall Width - Side to Side: -60.22". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -28.16". Overall Product Weight: -112 lbs.
- (2) charcoal basket adjustment tray systems for the ultimate heat control options and cooking flexibility
- (4) cast iron porcelain enameled heavy duty cooking grates retain heat to sear foods and lock in natural juices
- Stainless steel lid assembly with double-wall liner, Stainless steel smoke stack with adjustable flu cap, side vents
- Heavy duty 8" resin wheels with 3" locking casters provide excellent maneuverability, side shelves, storage basket and bottle opener
- 816 square Inch of total cooking area offers cooking space for all your grilling needs; Grill up to 30 hamburgers at one time
- Protect your grill with a custom-fit Dyna-Glo premium cover - Model # DG576CC (Sold Separately)
|Blackstone 36 inch Stainless Steel Outdoor Cooking Gas Grill Griddle Station
Lowest new price: $288.74
Lowest used price: $281.21
List price: $379.00
As outdoor enthusiasts and founders of BLACKSTONE we dreamed of a quality outdoor griddle and/or grill that could cook for large groups and families. In 2005 we made our vision a reality by creating BLACKSTONE PRODUCTS. We then launched the 36” BLACKSTONE griddle that is still popular for backyard cooking and which brings families and friends together for fun and food. Our spectrum of gas griddles and gas grills are popular for backyard living, a BBQ, recreational cooking or commercial grade cooking. Since then, the company has expanded dramatically and created a brand new look as well as a large new line of durable rugged innovative and portable cooking innovations including an outdoor pizza oven and the ever so easy to transport and set-up DASH – and our products will last a lifetime. By using the latest technologies available and complementing them with our own innovations, we feel we have the leading edge on the market in our categories. Our products are designed and engineered in the USA by people who are avid users and live to entertain outside – at home, in the tailgater parking lot or just about anywhere. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products and how well they function while keeping the prices very affordable. We have assembled a strong and enthusiastic team with the utmost passion for BLACKSTONE and outdoor cooking including excellent engineers, intelligent industrial designers and uniquely creative graphic artists. We have the capability to make any adjustments to our current lines or create new units all together, tailored around your needs in a very short time in contrast to our larger entrenched old-school competitors. So look forward to future innovations from BLACKSTONE sooner than later. We are more than just another outdoor cooking appliance company that only focuses on the numbers and overlooks the end users by neglecting quality or deferring to accountants. We are here to stay and hope you enjoy BLACKSTONE products as much as we do.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - **replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back** - 36" x 20" means 720sq inches of flat top grilling. Perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner - cook everything from eggs and pancakes to quesadillas and grilled cheese to steak and potatoes including Teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION - Simple and easy to assemble, you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches, this grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go, take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors.The Blackstone 36" Stainless Steel Griddle Cooking Station features a solid stainless steel base with a thick cold rolled steel Griddle Top
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels.
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a stainless steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop which is simple to clean making post-meal cleanup a breeze.
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - four independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf.
Page 4 of 585
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.