|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Laurus nobilis - 'Bay Leaf Tree' - Bay Laurel or Sweet Bay - Live Plant
Lowest new price: $6.58
List price: $16.53
- one Laurus nobilis - 'Bay Leaf Tree'. This culinary favorite is used extensively in French, Italian, Spanish and Creole cooking. It's easily grown in ground or container. Bay Laurel can be shaped into hedge for topiary form or grown as a small tree. Native to the southern Mediterranean region, it's commercially grown for its aromatic leaves.
- Cultivation Bay laurel will do best in partial shade. Transplant to a rich, well-draining soil. Plant thrives with frequent watering, but should be allowed to dry between. In cooler regions, container growth is recommended. For cooking, leaves should be picked early in the day and dried under weight to prevent curling. Zones 8-10.
- These well-rooted, 5"+ plants come in 2.5" x 2.5" x 3.5" deep pots.
|Burgundy India Rubber Tree Plant - Ficus - An Old Favorite - 4" Pot
Lowest new price: $3.99
List price: $7.43
Brand: Hirt's Gardens
Ficus elastica is the classic Rubber Tree, Rubber Plant or India Rubber Plant. Native to India and Malaysia, elastica is among the oldest plants used as houseplants worldwide. As a houseplant, Ficus is very popular. Able to adapt to and endure lower light conditions and generally poor treatment, The Rubber Tree is a winner indoors. Provide as much light as possible, keep away from cold and drafts in winter, keep soil lightly to moderately moist with good drainage. Most any soil will be fine and largely sandy soils mixed with some organics are ideal. Light fertilization is best.
- Easy to grow house plant
- Great for the house, apartment, office or dorm
- Provide bright, indirect or artificial light
- Trim as needed
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 4" pot
|Move on 100Pcs Colorful Black Purple Green Moso-Bamboo Seeds Garden Plants (Colorful)
Lowest new price: $2.40
List price: $2.42
Brand: Move on
1. Soak the seed with water for half hours, then disinfect the seed with 0.3% potassium permanganate for 2-4 hours.
2. Clean the seed with water and soak them for 24 hours.
3. Take out the seed and dry them for 1-2 hours.
4. Dig a few small holes in soil, then sow 3-4 seeds in each hole, cover with soil about 1.5cm.
5. Cover with straw and sprinkle profoundly water.
6. Keep the soil wet and weed during germination.
7. It can be transplanted after seedling grows up 10-15cm (4-6").
Type: Bamboo Seeds
Quantity: 100 Pcs
Scientific Name: Phyllostachys Heterocycla (Carr.) Mitford cv. Pubescens
Tree Height: 10-20m/33-66ft
Sowing Time: Autumn or Spring
Germination Days: 5-10 Days
Shoot Stage: April
Flower Stage: May to August
Note: Due to the light and screen setting difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
100 x Bamboo Seeds
- Type: Bamboo Seeds
- Quantity: 100 Pcs
- Tree Height: 10-20m/33-66ft
- Sowing Time: Autumn or Spring
- Germination Days: 5-10 Days
|Jade Plant - Crassula ovuta - Easy to Grow - 6" Pot from jmbamboo
Lowest new price: $15.99
List price: $15.99
Brand: JM BAMBOO
Crassula ovuta. Commonly known as jade plant, friendship tree, lucky plant or Money Plant, Crassula ovata is a succulent plant with small pink or white flowers. It is native to South Africa, and is common as a houseplant worldwide. Jades are evergreen plants with thick branches and smooth, rounded, fleshy leaves that grow in opposing pairs along the branches. Leaves are a rich jade green; some varieties may develop a red tinge on the edges of leaves when exposed to high levels of sunlight. New stem growth is the same color and texture as the leaves, but becomes brown and woody with age. Under the right conditions, they may produce small white or pink star like flowers in early spring.
- 10-12'' inch live plant.
- Commonly known as jade plant, friendship tree, lucky plant or Money Plant
- Small pink or white flowers
- Prefers the sun, Water when dry
- Native to South Africa The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot
|Saucer Magnolia ‘Magnolia Soulangeana’ – 6" - 12" Tall Tree/Shrub - 3.5” Healthy Potted Plant – 3 Pack by Growers Solution
Lowest new price: $18.95
List price: $18.95
Brand: Growers Soltuion
*If you're in search of a specimen tree or shrub to make a splash in your yard, look no further! The saucer magnolia is a landscape show-stopper. The stunning early spring blossoms have been said to open "like a thousand porcelain goblets," and lush summertime leaves are dark green and leathery-adding nice contrast to silvery-gray bark. One of the most popular flowering trees in the United States, the saucer magnolia is also widely planted in Europe. * Family of Magnolia x soulangeana 'Lennei' 'Saucer Magnolia', * Mature size 10' x 10', * Plant in Acidic, loamy, moist, rich, sandy, well-drained and clay soil, * Full sun/part shade, * Deciduous tree/shrub, * Moderate growth rate, * Spring flowering, tulip-shape
- Purchase a Saucer Magnolia 'Magnolia Soulangeana' tree in a 3 pack, with immediate shipping.
- All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with their state regulations.
- Magnolia trees produces beautiful flowers, perfect for cutting to accent any room. Stunning pink blossoms that look "like a thousand porcelain goblets".
- Can be trained to grow as a shrub or small tree with multiple stems or single trunk.
- Images shown as grown plants and trees. Hardiness zones 4 - 9
|Castor Bean -Deep Purple- New Zealand Purple, Tropical Look, Fast Growing - Ricinus Communis, (16+ Seeds)
Lowest new price: $6.50
List price: $6.50
Brand: Onalee's Seeds
You are buying 16+ DEEP PURPLE (some sites even call these 'Black') Castor Bean Plant Seeds, (Ricinus communis), plus planting and growing instructions. A fast growing plant that adds an exotic and tropical flair to any landscape. Usually grown as an annual, the Castor Bean plant may reach 8-10 feet in height or more by the end of the summer. They will get big! These UNUSUAL DEEP PURPLE Castor Bean plants have very small flowers, but very LARGE and attractive DEEP PURPLE seed pods along with purple leaves and purple stalks - they make a STRIKING hedge or specimen plants. How great would these look as a privacy hedge around your pool or deck? Extremely easy to grow - loves full sun and average, well draining soil. Some organic gardening sites claim that castor bean plants help repel moles from your landscape (castor bean oil is often used in commercial mole repellents), however other sites say there is no research to substantiate that claim - but, heck - it can't hurt to try it and you'll amaze your neighbors with this fast growing, tropical plant! In zones 9-11, it may be grown as a perennial, where it can grow to the size of a small tree (15+ feet) grow as an annual in colder zones. Seeds and plant are HIGHLY POISONOUS if ingested and should not be planted within reach of children and pets.
- 16+ Seeds per pack with detailed growing instructions included from Onalee's Seeds
- Fast growing. Hardy zones 9-11, annual in other zones. Full sun. Dry, sandy soil.
- Striking Deep purple foliage. Will reach 10 feet tall in one season. Fast growing hedge.
- Perfect for a natural screen. Possibly a mole repellent.
- Seeds and plants are poisonous. Plant with care around children and pets
|Methley Plum Tree Semi-Dwarf - Healthy - Established - One Gallon Potted - 1 each by Growers Solution
Lowest new price: $17.95
List price: $17.95
Brand: Grower's Solution
A beautiful tree year round! The Plum Methley fruit tree produces a large reddish-purple fruit with red flesh. In early spring the tree will produce sweet, white fragrant blooms. Sweet flavor good for eating or for making preserves. The Methley doesn't require another tree to produce fruit but two or more is recommended for a better crop. Plums will ripen from late May to early July, depending on location. Plum trees provide food and cover for butterfly larva, birds and mammals. While this tree produces fruit it can grow as high as 10 to 20 feet. It can spread anywhere from 10-20 feet wide. The growth rate can be influenced by numerous variables such as soil, drainage, water and fertility. This plum tree is self-pollinating. Plant in full sun. Prefers moist, well-drained, loamy and mildly acidic to mildly alkaline soil. All plants sent to CA ship bare root per CA regulations.
- Purchase a Methley Plum Tree 3'-5' tall in a 1 Gallon Trade Pot. Available are ready for shipping.
- This plum is delicious when eating and also making jam, or wine.
- Sweet flavor. White fragrant blooms. Self-pollinating fruit tree.
- Produces large plums. Harvest late May to early July.
- Ideal Planting times vary. Check before planting. Zone is 5-9
|Brussel's Chinese Elm Bonsai - Small - (Outdoor)
Lowest new price: $34.68
List price: $49.99
Brand: Brussel's Bonsai
Native to East Asia the Chinese Elm is one of the most popular bonsai trees, especially among beginners. These lovely semi-evergreen trees can grow up to 65 feet tall in their native habitat, but have been cultivated in miniature form for Bonsai for generations. It is an ideal choice for those just starting out because it is slow-growing and tolerant, the Chinese Elm allows beginners plenty of time and forgiveness to grow accustomed to bonsai care making it one of the most loved and most undemanding of miniature trees. Features beautiful, distinctive dark gray to reddish brown bark that turns fissure and corky when mature. It has a lovely branching shape with delicate, oval shaped toothed leaves that showcase a fresh green color and a delightfully tiny leaf. It has a highly predictable growth pattern, making it ideal for beginners who are just getting used to training Bonsai.
Each live plant is shipped with the Phytosanitary Certificate as required by the USDA.
- SPECIES: The Chinese Elm has beautiful, distinctive dark gray to reddish brown bark that turns fissure and corky when mature. It has a lovely branching shape with delicate, oval shaped toothed leaves that showcase a fresh green color and a delightfully tiny leaf.
- SIZE: Your small bonsai comes in a 6" container.
- AGE: This Chinese Elm Bonsai is 5 years old.
- CARE: Outdoor Care - Your order will be carefully wrapped in a custom designed corrugated carton and delivered with detailed care instructions.
- WARRANTY: Your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
|Weeping Yoshino Cherry Tree Shidare - Established Roots 2.5" Potted 3 plants by Growers Soltuion
Lowest new price: $16.95
Lowest used price: $16.95
List price: $16.95
Brand: Growers Soltuion
A must have for any landscape! With gracefully weeping branches, these Japanese Cherry trees are wonderful urban trees. As small deciduous trees that at maturity grow to be about 15 feet in height with a 25 foot spread, they do well in full sun and moist, but well drained, soil. It is considered one of the most spectacular of flowering temperate trees in cultivation today. It's habit of thousands of simultaneously opening showy pink-white blossoms on bare branches is a sight to behold. Without a doubt this tree's greatest feature are its lovely pale pink to white blossoms which are borne in generous clusters all along its bare branches. They bloom pale pink and turn to white at maturity. In 1912, Japan gifted 500 Weeping Yoshino Cherry trees to first lady Helen Herron Taft, and they were planted in Washington, D.C., making a recognizable display that D.C. is known for to this day. Distinct umbrella shape, cascading to the ground to form a mound; Dark green foliage in the spring and summer, then turning yellow, orange, yellow-green, and bronze in the fall. Moderate growth rate. Drought, heat and humidity once established. Loves full sun. Mature Size (H x W): 15' X 25'. Images of Mature tree. Tip: Potted dormant perennials can be kept in a well-lit cool/cold area (ie. Garage, shed, even in a protected area outdoors) until ready for spring planting. Do not allow them to completely dry out. In winter, plants will be shipped dormant.
- You are purchasing 3 Weeping Yoshino Cherry Tree in a 2.5" Pot. Ready for immediate shipping.
- Showy, hardy, healthy, with established roots.
- Attracts songbirds, butterflies and hummingbirds.
- Great accent or specimen tree, topiary, bonsai. In winter, all plants ship dormant.
- All orders to California will be shipped bare root in accordance with their state regulations. Hardiness Zones: 5-8
|Banana Plants "Grand Nain" Includes Four (4) Plants
Lowest new price: $24.49
List price: $24.49
Brand: Hello Organics
Grand Nain is an outstanding banana variety growing from 6 to 8 feet tall and solid green in color. Very attractive for its landscaping potential and good wind resistance. The 'Gran Nain' produces very large heads of delicious sweet fruit. It is very quick ripening. Gran Naim has no problem producing 40-60 lbs. of fruit. This is the Chiquita variety of banana you find at the supermarket. How to Grow: Most all edible plants grow well in Full Sun, a little shade won't hurt. For smaller starter plants I recommend in a four inch pot to start then plant or re-pot. Keep starter plant temperature above 60 degrees. Banana Plants can be planted in most healthy soils with normal pH range 6.5-8. I recommend growing in a good potting soil for your starter plant and then mix up your favorite type of medium when ready to be fully planted. Keep your soil moist and when it is about dried out water again. Make sure you find a fertilizer and follow guidelines.
- The price includes Four (4) "Grand Nain" Banana Plats with USPS Shipping. These are 2 inch rooted plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-6 inches tall.
- Grand Nain is an outstanding banana variety growing from 6 to 8 feet tall and solid green in color. Very attractive for its landscaping potential and good wind resistance.
- How to Grow: Most all edible plants grow well in Full Sun, a little shade won't hurt. For smaller starter plants I recommend in a four inch pot to start then plant or re-pot. Keep starter plant temperature above 60 degrees.
- See Full Product Description for more information on Variety and How to Grow
Page 4 of 2214
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.