|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Yimby Tumbler Composter, Color Black
Lowest new price: $89.00
List price: $89.00
This unique tumbling composter features two chambers - fill one side while the other side cures, making it easy to efficiently convert your kitchen and yard waste into rich soil enhancing compost. Just load it up, close the sliding door and use the convenient built-in hand holds to give it a turn every couple days and see how it produces finished compost in weeks. Assembly is required.
- TUMBLING COMPOSTER - Avoid digging and mixing your compost pile by hand. The tumbling design makes mixing easy and efficient. Just close the door and turn it 5-6 times every 2-3 days. In hot sunny conditions and with a proper balance of ingredients the compost can finish in as little as 2 weeks.
- EASY TO USE - Fantastic for beginners! The large openings and removable door make it easy to add scraps/clippings and remove finished compost. Deep fins on the body provide great ergonomic handholds.
- TWO COMPOSTER CHAMBERS ARE BETTER THAN ONE - Two separate sides allow the first side to finish while leaving the second side available to add fresh scraps/clippings. Continuously swapping sides after finishing will create an uninterrupted flow of rich, healthy compost. Total capacity 37 gallons (5 cu ft)
- EXCELLENT AERATION - All our composter models feature aeration holes as well as deep fins to break up clumps inside the chamber and mix lots of oxygen into the compost. Tumbling composters allow far greater aeration than standard models.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - BPA free UV inhibited recycled polypropylene is contact safe and will not degrade under direct sunlight. The galvanized steel frame is corrosion resistant.
|The Most Beautiful Composter in the World, Made in the USA, Food Safe, BPA and Rust Free, No Assembly Required, Envirocycle Composting Tumbler Bin and Compost Tea Maker
Lowest new price: $229.99
List price: $229.99
The Most Beautiful Composter in the World is an innovative, all-in-one, outdoor composting system that combines a compost tumbler drum with a compost tea maker base, made in the USA from food safe, BPA and rust free, UV and antioxidant protected materials. Let's bring jobs back to America. It comes ready to use, with no assembly required, saving you previous time, money and headaches. The drum rotates on top of the base to create solid compost, and if you choose, the base allows you to collect the excess liquid from the drum as compost tea, a precious liquid fertilizer. We designed the Envirocycle composter so you can proudly place it close to your home or in your garden, whether you live in the suburbs or in the city because of its compact space requirements. This is also made possible because of the design of the compost tea collecting base, a rare feature amongst composter models pioneered by Envirocycle, making composting on your balcony, deck, patio or porch a pleasant and clean experience. The composter brings beauty to wherever you may choose to use it because of its elegant design. Customize your composting experience with 8 easy-to-use drain plugs to collect up to 2.5 US Gallons of compost tea in the base, drain compost tea into the soil or boost the humidity in the pile. Easily open the snap latch and door with one hand to dump compostable material with the other. Worms can be used to accelerate the composting process. Slotted vents increase airflow into the drum. Grab onto the drum's deep grooves and turn the drum 3 full times, every 3 days; once the drum is full, after 4 to 8 weeks you will have mature compost. Use it all year long, and during freezing winters, continue to add to the drum without turning it. Easily roll the drum off the base, remove the door, dump and mix your compost into soil or apply as top dressing, without the need to reach into the drum with your hands or any tools, to grow strong plants and healthy fruits and vegetables.
- The most beautiful composter in the world. Produces solid and liquid compost.
- Solid like a tank. Made of food safe, BPA and rust free, UV and antioxidant protected materials.
- Made in the USA. Let's bring jobs back to America.
- No assembly required. And our customer service? Not bad at all...
- We invented it. They try to copy it. We keep improving it.
|Compost Bin by GEOBIN
Lowest new price: $34.99
List price: $34.99
The GEOBIN composter is a great way for households to quickly and easily compost kitchen scraps and yard waste. The least expensive, largest capacity composting bin on the market, the GEOBIN backyard compost system is easy to set up and is ideal for all skill levels, from beginners to master gardeners. Use the finished compost around trees, flowers and garden plants to amend the soil with rich nutrients and beautify your outdoor environment. Buy yours today and enjoy it for years to come!
- Large capacity-expandable to 4 feet (216 gallon)
- Easy to assemble with closure keys. Easy to move. Easy to reassemble.
- Made from 50% recycled plastic content.
- The best value composting bin on the market.
- Excellent ventilation.
|VermiHut 5-Tray Worm Compost Bin, Dark Green
Lowest new price: $68.95
List price: $68.95
The stackable VermiHut worm compost bin allows food scrap to be fed into the bottom tray with compost worms and bedding. As the worms finish digesting, they will migrate upward into the tray above, leaving rich castings behind. Therefore, the VermiHut worm compost bin can automatically separate worms and worm castings to save hassle during worm casting harvest. The stacking tray feature allows users to add up to seven trays to meet their growing compost demands. The unit is very ease to assemble. The system is odorless (or minimum odor) and can be used in door; the doomed shape lid design allows it outdoor use. This lid is designed to ventilate air and moisture so that the worm bed is comfortable for worms. The special corner design reinforces the strength of the products and also allows better air circulation. The lid universally fits into the existing trays in the worm composter market. Out of all kinds of worm composters in the market, the VermiHut is the most efficient, producing the most compost at the least foot-print.
- 5 pieces of stackable working trays and automatically separate the casting and worms
- Great air circulation and high efficiency
- Small footprint, odorless (or minimum odor) and can be used in door
- Low maintenance and easy to use
- 3 years warranty
|Chef's Star Stainless Steel Compost Bin 1 Gallon
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $49.99
Brand: Chef's Star
Do you routinely save food scraps for your compost pile?
Are you still using an ugly and eco-unfriendly plastic pail?
It's time to move on!
The Chef's Star Stainless Steel Compost Bin is the perfect home solution for those looking for an easy way to start composting.
Composting is a free and simple way to make your own fertilizer while protecting the environment at the same time. It improves soil health and fertility by providing organic nutrient rich food for microorganisms, which will keep your soil healthy and balanced.
304 Grade Stainless Steel: High quality and pleasing to the eye. Stainless steel is perfect for any kitchen. Modern or not. You won't have to hide your bin under the sink anymore. It will not rush, scratch, or chip. It also won't harbor bacteria or leach unhealthy chemicals as plastic containers do. This is especially important if you will be using your compost on food crops.
1 Gallon Size: It's large enough to hold a few days worth of vegetable peelings, eggshells, coffee grounds and other compost material small enough to fit right on top of your kitchen counter.
Replaceable Charcoal Filter: Charcoal acts as a natural filter that absorbs odors and prevents them from reaching the air outside the bin. This bin comes fitted with 1 charcoal liner set.
Convenient Handle: There is a built-in handle to carry your compost outside to your garden.
Easy to clean: Your bin and charcoal filter can be cleaned with soap and water.
Lifetime Warranty: We stand by our product! If you have any problems with it whatsoever, let us know and we will fix the situation immediately!
- CONTROL ALL ODORS: With the airtight lid and replaceable activated-charcoal filter working together, they trap and control odors naturally. This makes it so your kitchen compost bin can just sit right on your countertop or wherever you need it. Say goodbye to the smell!
- TRUE QUALITY: The stainless steel bin is molded in one piece. This prevents rust and leaks. Many other bins are welded, and prone to rust and leakage at the weld points as time goes on. No need to worry about nasty bacteria while handling your bin.
- PLACE IT ANYWHERE: The bin is 1 gallon in size. This is easily big enough to hold several days worth of your compostable organic kitchen waste. This includes vegetable peels, eggshells, fruits, coffee grounds, and much more. It is still small enough to fit on countertops, without looking out of place.
- DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Made of premium, rust-resistant 304 grade stainless steel. Your bin Won't scratch, crack, or chip. It will also never leach any toxic chemicals into your compost.
- REPLACEABLE CHARCOAL FILTER INCLUDED: Your bin comes complete with a specially designed activated-charcoal filter. This is the key to an odorless indoor compost bin. Just like your bin, the filter can be cleaned with soap and water. It Will easily last more than 6 months with careful handling.
- Norpro Recyclable Bags, 50 Pieces
- Norpro Replacement Filters for Ceramic Compost Keeper, 2 pieces
- Norpro 100% Compostable Bags, 50 Count
- Yimby Tumbler Composter, Color Black
- Unni ASTM6400 Certified 100% Compostable Bags, 2.6 Gallon, 100 count, Extra Thick 0.71 Mils, Small Kitchen Trash Bag,Biodegradable Food Scraps Yard Waste Bag, US BPI and European VINCOTTE Certificated
- Espoma Organic Traditions Compost Starter- 4 lb Bag BE4
- Jobe’s Organics Compost Starter 4-4-2 Organic Gardening Compost Accelerator, 4 pound bag
- Full Circle Fresh Air Biodegradable Compost Waste Bags, Lemon Scent, 25 Count
|Redmon Green Culture 65-Gallon Compost Bin
Lowest new price: $53.33
List price: $69.99
Brand: Wc Redmon
Additional Features 4 doors for easy access all around Composting guide included Instruction and assembly guide included Simply and easy assembly Weighs 15 lbs. Made in New Zealand The Redmon Green Culture 65 Gallon Compost Bin makes it easy and convenient to convert your food and lawn waste into nutrient-rich compost. This bin holds up to 65 gallons and is constructed of rugged plastic resin. Leave it out year round and it won't deteriorate. It has a convenient lift-off lid that makes it easy to add more substances. There are four doors, one on each side, for additional convenient access points. Ventilation holes throughout help with proper composting. This composter makes it easy to recycle your yard and kitchen waste, an important step in reducing the volume of garbage needlessly sent to landfills. Available in 2 options, compost bin only, or compost bin with included aerator (which will ship inside compost bin). Rugged, weather-resistant plastic resin. 65 gallons = 8.6 cubic feet. Convenient lift-off lid for easy access. Ventilation holes for proper composting. 4 door access. Easy assembly. Composting guide included. Measures 26L x 26W x 31H inches. Option available to include Compost Aerator.
- Rugged, weather-resistant plastic resin
- 65 gallons = 8.6 cubic feet
- Convenient lift-off lid for easy access
- Ventilation holes for proper composting
- 4 door access
|Worm Factory 360 WF360B Worm Composter, Black
Lowest new price: $109.95
List price: $109.95
Brand: Nature's Footprint
Model: WF360 Black
Composting with worms allows you to turn kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient-rich soil for your plants. The Worm Factory 360 composting system makes the entire process quick and easy. With a thermo siphon air flow design, the Worm Factory 360 increases the composting speed. Now you can produce compost much faster than traditional composting methods. This version of the Worm Factory 360 comes in black, and it's also available in green and terracotta.
Why the Worm Factory 360?
Americans throw away 34 million tons of food waste into landfills each year, more than any other type of waste (EPA.gov). While traditional backyard composting has its place, the process can take up to two years and rotating it can become a chore. Worm composting uses worms to do the work of breaking down waste and is more efficient and easier to manage than a traditional backyard compost pile. In addition, its compact design makes it perfect for use in any household.
Worm composting makes it easy to recycle kitchen scraps, paper waste and cardboard into nutrient-rich fertilizer for your plants, creating a more sustainable lifestyle by recycling and improving soil quality. The Worm Factory 360 houses thousands of composting worms in a compact space. These worms work 24/7 to efficiently produce highly beneficial, rich compost packed with microbes and water-soluble plant nutrients.
This eliminates all the work of traditional composting and yields a much more valuable end product. Worm compost has been proven to have ten times the nutrients of traditional backyard compost. The more nutrients that are available to your plants, the larger they grow and the more bountiful your harvest is. This system allows you to enjoy organic vegetables, fruits, and flowers grown with the help of your kitchen scraps.
How the Worm Factory 360 Works
At A Glance
The Worm Factory 360 is simple to set up and operate. Managing your Worm Factory 360 takes less than 15 minutes a week.
Included with each Worm Factory 360 are a comprehensive instruction guide and DVD that make setup easy and give detailed tips on how to best manage your new Worm Factory 360 year-round.
Start with just the bottom tray and bedding material included. Add 1lb of composting worms and start filling the tray with household waste. The worms will process and recycle the waste into fine compost full of nutrients. When the first tray is full, stack another on top. Each tray has a grid bottom, so worms migrate upward as new food is added.
As waste is broken down, moisture filters through the system, taking nutrient-rich particles with it. This makes it possible to harvest organic liquid fertilizer right from the spigot.
Adding household waste to the Worm Factory 360 is easy; just open the lid and toss the food in. Fruits, vegetables, grains, paper, eggshells, leaves, coffee grounds and more can be added. Three foods to avoid are diary, meat, and citrus items; these can be harmful to the worms and are difficult to compost. Feed your worms about 50 percent food scraps and 50 percent fiber and paper. This creates the optimal environment for worms and finished compost. The goal is to recycle what you usually throw away.
Don't worry about feeding your worms every day. Some people feed them a handful a week; some people feed them a handful a day. The general rule of thumb is worms can eat about half their weight in food per day. This means that if you start with 1 pound of worms, they can eat a half pound of food per day. Worms can survive up to two weeks without any additional food. Just feed them a bit extra before going on long vacations.
In a healthy environment, composting worms will maintain their population without over or under populating.
Odorless Year-Round Operation
Your waste production isn't seasonal and your composting efforts shouldn't be either! Composting is no longer limited to the warm months. The Worm Factory 360 can be used indoors or outdoors, allowing year round operation. When managed correctly, the Worm Factory 360 is odorless, making it the perfect composter for apartments, kitchens, condos, garages, porches and more! Because of its unique design, the Worm Factory 360 allows oxygen to flow through the system, discouraging stinky garbage odors.
It is important to note that worms are living creatures, and cannot tolerate extreme temperatures. Keep the Worm Factory 360 so that the bedding remains between 40 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit, or where you would personally feel comfortable.
The Worm Factory 360 is expandable vertically, allowing a high compost capacity while maintaining a very small footprint. When full, each tray weighs 12.5 pounds, making lifting and arranging trays effortless.
The Worm Composting Cycle
Your first tray will take about three months to become fully composted by the worms. After the first tray is composted the other trays can take as little as a month depending on the waste added. Once you harvest your finished compost from the bottom tray, you will have an empty tray to stack on top again.
The nutrient-rich finished compost can be used in your garden, raised beds, container gardens, or on houseplants. Even if you're not a gardener, the Worm Factory 360 helps you reduce your impact and provides an alternative to throwing your waste into the landfill. Worm compost not only adds vital nutrients to your soil, it also conditions the soil to hold water longer, prevent plant disease, and promote healthy root growth.
Take one step in the green direction with the Worm Factory 360 and create a healthier, happier environment.
Multi-Tray design gives the largest volume from the smallest footprint. Temperature is maintained indoors or out. Odorless
operation when following provided instructions for indoor use. Ideal For Households
of 1-4 people, additional trays can expand the worm factory to handle larger households.
assembly right out of the box for easy, quick setup. Made in the USA
with high-quality recycled materials and includes a 10-year warranty. Year Round
production of compost when optimal temperature is maintained indoors or out.
See what's included with the Worm Factory 360 view larger
- Mineral rock dust. Adds nutrients to your finished compost and beneficial to the worm composting process. 4 Stacking Trays. Large capacity right out of the box; can also be expanded with additional trays (sold separately)
- Quick Tips Lid. Quick reference for how to feed your worms. Converts to handy stand for trays while harvesting compost.
- Accessory Kit. The accessory kit provides basic tools to make managing the Worm factory 360 easier, including: thermometer, hand rake, and scraper.
- Worm Ladder. Assists worms back into the upper trays.
- Base with Spigot. Built-in "worm tea" collector tray and spigot for easy draining.
- Instruction Manual and DVD. Step-by-step directions will guide you through every step.
- Bedding Materials. Worm bedding helps ensure your success.
Compare Worm Factory Models
- The Worm Factory 360 has a standard 4-Tray size which is expandable up to 8 trays, giving it the largest volume of any home composter.
- The redesigned lid converts to a handy stand for trays while harvesting the compost.
- Includes Manual and a Warranty included after product registration.
- The accessory kit provides basic tools to make managing the Worm Factory 360 easier.
- Built in "worm tea" collector tray and spigot for easy draining.
|Miracle Gro DC270MG Dual Chamber Tumbling Composter
Lowest new price: $119.10
List price: $99.99
Turn your home and garden waste into nutritious fertilizer for your vegetable and flower gardens. This Miracle-Gro Tumbling Composter features dual compartments for more efficient composting. The mixing bars help accelerate the decomposition process, while the heavy-duty, all-season construction allow for year round composting. Two easy-slide doors make filling and dumping a breeze - and keep odors in place.
- Dual compartments for more efficient use of home and garden waste
- Aeration system to speed up composting process
- Mixing Bars, which accelerate the decomposition process are included
- Easy to assemble, heavy duty construction
- Dual Chamber 2x 18.5 gal / 70 Liter / 2.47cf chambers
- This is an aftermarket of generic part
|Uncle Jim's Worm Farm 2000 Count Red Wiggler Worms
Lowest new price: $36.95
List price: $49.95
Brand: Uncle Jim's Worm Farm
Makes a delicious bite sized hi-protein treat for any aquarium fish or reptile
- Guaranteed live
- Insect /mite free
- Improves germination, plant growth, and crop yeild while improving root structure
- Instructions on how to add to lawn/garden/ composters
|Exaco Trading Company Exaco Mr.Spin Compost Tumbler - 160 Liters / 43 gallon, Dual Chamber Composter On Two-Leg Stand
Lowest new price: $90.34
List price: $90.34
Brand: Exaco Trading Company
Mr. Spin compost tumbler: 160 liters/43 gal. Dual chamber compost tumbler on two-leg stand. Two compartments to keep fresh organic waste from older waste - separation makes better compost. This most popular style tumbler is perfectly suited for small yd. & for people not wanting to mix the organic waste in their traditional compost bins. Simply turn this bin & waste is mixed easily. Green access door for easier access. Made in China.
- Dual chamber compost tumbler on two-leg stand
- Two compartments to keep fresh organic waste from older waste - separation makes better compost
- This most popular style tumbler is perfectly suited for Small yards and for People not wanting to mix the organic waste in their traditional compost bins
- Simply turn this Bin and waste is mixed easily
- 160 liters / 43 gallon capacity
Page 1 of 28
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.