|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Composting worms - 1,200 red wigglers
Lowest new price: $28.35
List price: $28.35
The best worms for composting are red worms. Redworms will aggressively feed and reproduce in typical compost and garden conditions, leaving their castings as food for your plants! For compost bins: Add 1,200 of red worms to your bin, and feed regularly. Red worms love cardboard and paper. A layer of moistened cardboard or newspaper on top of your compost will bring the worms to the feeding areas where you add new waste. Simply pull up the cardboard or paper and drop the waste materials in. Worms do not like meat, but flies do! So keep your compost vegetarian: fruit, vegetable, and garden waste, along with non-glossy paper. Make sure that indoor compost bins are well drained. Any juices that drain out of your compost bin are called "compost tea," and can be used as a potent fertilizer for outdoor plants. Garden Areas: Dig 6 inch diameter, 1 foot deep holes several feet apart though out the garden. Fill with water and let drain. Put one or two handfuls of worms in each hole, fill loosely with soil and compost (cuttings, table scraps, etc.) This will give the worms a quick meal. Water the area and apply mulch if possible over and around the holes. Keep the area watered. Compost Pile: Place worms on the bottom of 4 inches of loose soil. Keep damp as you continue to add decaying organic material. What to Feed Your Worms: Fruit: apples, pears, banana peels, strawberries, peaches and all melons Vegetables: beans, cabbage, celery, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, all greens, corn, corncobs and squash Cereals and grains: oatmeal, pasta, rice, non-sugared breakfast cereals, corn meal, pancakes Miscellaneous: coffee filter paper, tea bags, eggshells, dead flowers Other food/bedding: newspaper (no shiny or coated paper), cardboard, paperboard, paper egg cartons, brown leaves Do Not Feed: Non-biodegradable materials, plastic, rubber bands, sponges, aluminum foil, glass, & pet feces. Go Green!!
- 1,200 Hundred live Red Worms / Red Wiggles
- Release 2-3 worms per sq.ft. 1,200 Earthworms
- Red Worms are Nature's Garbage Disposal
- These Red Worms turn Organic Waste into Nutrient Rich Soil!
- We Guarantee Live Delivery!
|Worm Factory Additional Composting Bin Trays Black (Pack of 2)
Lowest new price: $31.56
List price: $31.62
Brand: Nature's Footprint
Model: Black Tray-2
Two stackable tray for use with the Worm Factory Standard model and Worm Factory 360. The Worm Factory 360 composter uses worms to break down organic waste. Its compact design makes it perfect for use in any household. It is easy to recycle kitchen scraps and paper into nutrient-rich fertilizer for your plants. Managing the Worm Factory 360 takes less than 15 minutes a week. Add worms and your organic waste to the bottom tray. Once that tray is filled add another. The worms migrate upward leaving their compost behind. It works year-round inside or outside. The finished compost can be used on any plants.
- High quality post-consumer recycled plastic
- Compact and expandable tray design - Set of two trays
- Create compost year-round, indoors and out
- Houses thousands of worms that consume pounds of waste per week
- Odor free operation
- box contains : 1 x 2 Stackable black trays
|Uncle Jim's Worm Farm European Nightcrawlers Composting and Fishing Worms 2 Lb Pack
Lowest new price: $39.95
List price: $39.95
Brand: Uncle Jim's Worm Farm
These NightCrawlers are much larger and better for fishing bait than the Red Wiggler (Eisenia Fotida) Check the pictures! The European Nightcrawler is also known as the Giant Redworm. They are the only worm to survive brackish salt water, and they are very cold resistant. When tested in the icy waters of northwestern British Columbia, the worms were still very active after 30 minutes in the water. Another Benefit is that European Nightcrawlers do not need to be refrigerated, as the Canadian Nightcrawlers do. They can survive in a bait cup for 3 weeks, or even longer if you take care to add some water and food. Besides fishing, all our worms are a tasty, high protein treat for turtles, frogs, koi, birds, and lizards, etc. The Euro can also tolerate higher levels of moisture than the red wiggler, and has been successfully used in paper sludge processing operations. Although, we know that the Eisenia Fotida are excellent "stay at home" type worms. Where the name of the Euros might suggest they are "Night Crawlers".
Our worms ship ONLY via USPS Priority Mail. Delivery is nationwide, with a 2-3 days delivery to almost all areas of the continental USA. Our worms are grown and dropped shipped by a pool of professional worm growers from various locations in the US, so if you have any doubts regarding delivery to your location we welcome you to get in contact with us BEFORE placing your order. We DO NOT deliver worms to HAWAII, due to legal restrictions from the Hawaii Department of Agriculture. IF YOU ARE ALSO ORDERING A WORM BIN PLEASE NOTE: Worm Bins are shipped immediately upon receipt of payment via FedEx or UPS and take longer to arrive than the worms. We will ship the worms approximately 10 days after shipping of the Worm Bin in order to ensure that worms do not arrive before their home does. If you don't need to wait for the worm bin, please add a note on your order to get them shipped immediately.
- They grow to be 3-8 inches long, and are 2 or 3 times bigger than their smaller cousins, the red wigglers (Eisenia Fotida).
- The euros are certainly better for larger foods that aren't as broken down, or for leaves and other tougher material that has not been pre-composted.
- Can be successfully introduced to most garden environments. They are mid range dwellers and will till and aerate your soil for you, while supplying valuable castings.
- This pack contains approximately 650 worms to a pound.
|Urbalive Indoor Worm Farm - Organic Compost Vermicomposter, Chic European Design (Green)
Lowest new price: $139.00
List price: $139.00
Make your city life green, enjoyable, fun, responsible and sustainable. The Urbalive Worm Farm enables you to use food leftovers purposefully. Red worms or red wigglers (Eisenia foetida or Lumbricus rubellus) easily process your household bio waste into a natural fertilizer that provides optimal nutrition and protection for your plants.
The Urbalive vermicomposter is for indoor use. It was designed by a Czech leading designer Jiří Pelcl and manufactured by Plastia, an established European producer of premium gardening equipment. And was awarded by reddot design award, the worlds most prestigious design price. The original high design makes this worm farm a very stylish furnishing.
The earthworms are not supplied together with the vermicomposter.
- Smart kitchen bio waste processing.
- Indoor year-round use.
- Sleek & modern European design and origin.
- Step-by-step instruction guide.
- Great tool for ecological education.
|"What Can Red Wigglers Eat?" Infographic Refrigerator Magnet for Live Red Wiggler Worm Composting Bins - An Essential Accessory to Any Worm Farm Starter Kit - Perfect For Kids & Adults
Lowest new price: $11.95
List price: $11.95
Brand: The Squirm Firm
You've just finished another delicious breakfast and you lean back in your chair. As you look down at your plate, a puzzled expression creeps across your face. You are too tired to remember whether or not it is okay to feed the scraps from your omelette to your worms.
You want to feed your worms a healthy, nutritious diet, but you don't have time to check online to see if an omelette would fit the bill. You have to get to work, after all!
This is where the "What Can Red Wigglers Eat?" Infographic Magnet comes in to save the day! It is a fast and easy way to learn that your worms would love the veggies from your omelette, but eggs are a no-go in a worm bin.
This brightly colored 13" x 19" magnet breaks common food items down into three categories: perfect worm foods, foods to feed in moderation, and foods to avoid feeding altogether. Each category has its own section on the magnet, complete with easy to understand images for each food item that show you exactly which foods will be healthy for your worms to eat.
This magnet truly helps to make worm composting feel like second nature. Imagine the peace of mind you will feel knowing that your worms are always eating a healthy diet. You will never be confused about feeding your worms again, and you can rest assured that your worms will thrive!
- Forget if it's okay to dump French fries in your worm bin? Simply check the magnet! Potatoes are fine in moderation, but fried foods are off-limits. Put the fries somewhere other than in your worm composting bin.
- Perfect for use with the Worm Factory, the Vermihut, and any other worm composing kit.
|Oggi Countertop Compost Pail with Charcoal Filter, Made from Bamboo Fiber
Lowest new price: $21.43
List price: $24.99
Oggi's countertop compost pail, is made from bamboo fiber. Conveniently store food scraps in this odor-eliminating container before transferring them to an outside composter. The unit works great for egg shells, peelings, coffee grounds, and more. One charcoal filter included to absorb odors; replacement filters are available. Capacity is 3.8-liter. Convenient carry handle.
- Made from bamboo fiber
- 1 Charcoal filter included to absorb odors; replacement filters available ( # 7321 )
- Stores vegetable peelings, egg shells, coffee grinds and more until ready for transfer to outdoor composter
- 3.8-Liter capacity
- Hand washing recommended
- Oggi Replacement Charcoal Filters for Compost Pails # 7320, 5427, 5448 and 7700, Set of 2
- Oggi Eco-Liner Compost Pail Liners
- Yimby Tumbler Composter, Color Black
- 3 X Oggi Replacement Charcoal Filters for Compost Pails # 7320, 5427, 5448 and 7700, Set of 2
- Jobe’s Organics Compost Starter 4-4-2 Organic Gardening Compost Accelerator, 4 pound bag
- Norpro Recyclable Bags, 50 Pieces
- Norpro 100% Compostable Bags, 50 Count
- Unni ASTM6400 Certified 100% Compostable Bags, 2.6 Gallon, 100 count, Extra Thick 0.71 Mils, Small Kitchen Trash Bag,Biodegradable Food Scraps Yard Waste Bag, US BPI and European VINCOTTE Certificated
- Enviro World 82 Gallon Compost Bin
|Greenes Fence Add-On Cedar Wood Composter Kit
Lowest new price: $77.29
List price: $79.97
Brand: Greenes Fence
Turn your regular Greenes Composting Bin into a complete composting system with our Add-On Composting Kit. After the materials in your original composting bin begin to break down, move them to an attached add-on bin and start fresh with new materials in the first bin. A system of one Greenes Composting Bin and two add-on kits will keep your composting process moving seamlessly. Composed of 2 posts, 21 boards, and 36 spacers, this kit assembles with only a rubber mallet. It is available in (36" X 36" X 31" / 23.25 cubic feet) to match your regular bin. Use a tarp or plywood (not included) to cover bins if desired.
- Add-On Kit includes: 2 posts, 21 boards, and 36 spacers
- Made from Naturally rot- and insect-resistant North American Cedar
- Assembles with only a rubber mallet
- Easy to add new material and remove finished product
- Forms a two- or three-bin composting system with purchase of Greenes Standard and Add-On kits
|Hot Frog Mobile Dual-Chamber Compost Tumbler
Lowest new price: $103.99
List price: $103.99
Brand: Forest City
Make your own nutrient-rich dirt with the Hot Frog Mobile Dual-Chamber Compost Tumbler. Strong and durable, this composter has a steel frame and is constructed from UV-resistant, heat-absorbing recycled black plastic. It's made to speed up the composting process with its dual-chamber design, so you'll have no trouble turning your kitchen waste and yard waste into food for your soil. Simply fill up the tumbler, give it a turn every other day with its built-in hand holds, and watch it turn into nourishing compost. Its wheel kit makes it easy for you to move it around the yard for easy access at any time. Able to hold up to 37 gallons, this rodent-proof compost tumbler will change the way you garden. Additional limited-time savings reflected in current price. Dimensions: 36L x 31W x 28H in.. Made from UV-resistant recycled plastic with steel frame. 37-gallon capacity. Wheels provide easy mobility. Adjustable air vents. Dual-chamber design for quick curing. For outdoor use.
- Additional limited-time savings reflected in current price
- Dimensions: 36L x 31W x 28H in.
- Made from UV-resistant recycled plastic with steel frame
- 37-gallon capacity
- Wheels provide easy mobility
|500 Count Red Wiggler Worms Live Composting Worms
Lowest new price: $30.48
List price: $30.48
Brand: Enchantment Products
- Guaranteed Live Delivery
- Insect Free
- Perfect for Pets too
- Restricted State: Hawaii
|Sun-Mar Compost Sure Green 30 liter (8 gallon) Bag
Lowest new price: $46.15
List price: $53.75
Brand: Sun-Mar Corp.
This 8 gallon (30 Litre) bag consists of coarse peat moss and chopped hemp stalk. Compost Sure has an added advantage over homemade bulking material - hemp. Hemp will decompose where wood shavings and peat moss do not - giving your compost a longer residency time! More importantly, it saves you the time of making your own mix. To use: 1 cup per person per day (average).
- improve composting toilet performance
- add the best bulking material
- assure the best performance
- hemp decomposes much faster than peat or wood shavings
Page 4 of 34
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.