|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Asano Japanese Ninja Claw Rake and Cultivator
Lowest new price: $9.66
List price: $9.78
Brand: Garden & Patio
Asano Japanese Ninja Claw Rake and Cultivator
Size:Cultivator This 5 prong stubby rake is perfect for breaking up soil in and around plants. Tough Japanese steel with wood handle give this tool a well balanced feel. The Ninja claw is a instant favorite of all levels of gardener's! 5 curved claw with 4 3/4 spread and 5 1/2 wood handle.
Manufactured by: Garden & Patio
- Manufactured by: Garden & Patio
- Asano Japanese Ninja Claw Rake and Cultivator
|Bully Tools 99203 Soil Probe Steel Tstyle Handle, 48_inch
Lowest new price: $16.39
List price: $17.23
Brand: Bully Tools
Bully Tools Soil Probes feature an all steel construction for superior durability.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Commercial grade
- Limited lifetime warranty
- All steel construction
- Tstyle handle
|Yard Butler Twist Tiller Heavy Duty Manual Raised Bed Garden and Flower Box Claw Weeder Cultivator Aeration Hand Tool With Solid Steel Shaft Unbreakable Tines – ITNT-4
Lowest new price: $22.91
List price: $39.99
Brand: Yard Butler
The extra wide high leverage handle and weight centering middle step plate of the Yard Butler Twist Tiller drives six claw spikes deep into the ground breaking up the hard compacted top layer of soil. This allows for easy weeding and planting and promotes the free flow of water, air and fertilizer for a healthier and more beautiful garden. The Twist Tiller can also be used for mixing compost adding soil amendments and digging holes for planting. It is perfect for preparing raised bed gardens for vegetables or flowers and does a better job with a fraction of the effort of other tools. The heavy duty all steel design is built for a lifetime of use. Yard Butler offers a full No Risk 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee so you know you are getting the product you need.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN 38" tall with a step plate that centers you over the tool, a solid ½" powder coated steel shaft and a wide 12" T handle that reduces the effort of twisting, using the force of your body to easily rotate sharp angled claw tines into hard compacted soil.
- LOOSENS, TURNS, TILLS AND AERATES soil promoting the free flow of water, air, and fertilizer for a healthier and more beautiful yard and garden.
- PERFECT SIZE FOR RAISED BEDS, flower boxes, around shrubs or bushes and other hard to reach areas. Ideal for mixing fertilizer or peat moss amendments and preparing a bed for planting. Makes weeding easy.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY AND VALUE, this is the best garden hand tiller cultivator available
|Fiskars 79906935J, 40 Inch Long Handle Steel Tiller
Lowest new price: $21.84
List price: $24.45
The Fiskars long-handle steel tiller makes it easy to break up the soil in your garden without sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won’t flex like fiberglass. Six arrow-tipped tines break up tough soil easily, an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods, and a T-handle design provides a secure, two-handed grip.
- Ideal for breaking up tough soil when tilling
- Welded, hardened steel tines and 19-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won't flex like fiberglass
- Six arrow-tipped tines penetrate tough soil easily
- Extra-large foot platform helps maximize force when driving the tines into soil
|Bear Paws Cultivator Claw - (Never-Set-Down) Gardening Tool - Ergonomic Hand Design for Aerating, Weeding, Cultivating, and more!
Lowest new price: $11.99
List price: $11.99
Designed for easy use and lasting durability, the Cultivator Claw features an original and new way to garden by hand. It's unique shape fits in your palm easier, and allows easy access for picking up rocks or debri in the flower bed without ever needing to set it down. This leads to faster and more thorough weeding. The design is even easy on those gardeners with arthritis. The durable material is made of a metal-replacement nylon that is very light, strong, and rust-free! The sharp ends will easily loosen soil and pull up roots. It is the perfect tool for that well-manicured garden. And when it's ready to be put away, the handle provides a large hole for hanging the tools on any hook. If for any reason there is dissatisfaction with the Cultivator Claw, we provide a lifetime satisfaction guarantee for a full replacement or refund at our customer's request.
- ERGONOMIC NEVER-SET-DOWN DESIGN: Claw allows for natural movement reducing hand and arm fatigue. And allows picking out rocks and weeds without ever setting it down
- SHARP CLAWS: Great for breaking up soil, weeding, and removing unwanted debris in you flower bed or garden
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Made of metal-replacement nylon, making for a light, durable, and rust-free tool
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for some reason you're unsatisfied with the Cultivator Claw, expect a replacement set
- Ohuhu Garden Kneeler and Seat with 2 Bonus Tool Pouches
- NNBB Garden Gloves with Fingertips Claws Quick– Great for Digging Weeding Seeding poking -Safe for Rose Pruning –Best Gardening Tool -Best Gift for Gardeners (Double Claw)
- Ram-Pro 20 piece Green Gentle Gardening Plant & Flower Lever Loop Gripper Clips, Tool for Supporting or Straightening Plant Stems, Stalks, and Vines
- SONGMICS Folding Garden Kneeler - Folding Bench Stool with Kneeling Pad for Gardening - Sturdy, Lightweight and Practical - Protect your Knees and Clothes when Gardening - Gardening Gift UGGK50L
- Dibblet Gardening Planting Tool Dibble Orange Carrot
- Trowel and Error: Over 700 Organic Remedies, Shortcuts, and Tips for the Gardener
- The Original Lawn Jaws Sharktooth Weed Puller Remover Weeding & Gardening Tool Weeder - Pull from the Root Easily!
- U.S. Garden Supply Foldable Garden Kneeler and Seat with 2 Tool Pouches - Soft EVA Foam Knee Pad Cushion - Portable Folding Stool Bench Chair
- Soil pH Meter, 3-in-1 Soil Test Kit For Moisture, Light & pH, A Must Have For Home And Garden, Lawn, Farm, Plants, Herbs & Gardening Tools, Indoor/Outdoors Plant Care Soil Tester (No Battery Needed)
- BackJoy Kneeler Seal Blue Colored, Knee Pain, Knee Support, For Gardening, Cleaning, Construction, Knee Support for Work
|Yard Butler Rotary Cultivator 32” to 52” Adjustable Handle Removable Blade Garden Tiller Hand Tool – IRC-3
Lowest new price: $27.46
Lowest used price: $24.71
List price: $33.73
Brand: Yard Butler
The Garden Cultivator loosens the soil and weeds in your garden faster and with less effort. Specially-designed, bladed wheels rotate to create a scissors-like action that breaks up soil and uproots weeds while automatically cleaning themselves. The detachable blades can be removed for custom configuration so you can till between wide or narrow rows and around plants. The adjustable handle lets you customize the extension to your preference and prevents bending and back strain. Extra durable, all steel construction. Yard Butler guarantees all Yard Butler tools for life against any defects in manufacturing or materials.
- QUICKLY LOOSENS SOIL AND REMOVES WEEDS. Easily cultivate and till even hard packed soil just by rolling across the surface. Garden faster and prepare for planting or amending your yard with less effort.
- REMOVABLE BLADES TO CUSTOMIZE FOR PRECISION CULTIVATING so you can till around plants or between rows and easily work whatever space needs tilling.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLE TO ADAPT your reach and reduce bending over so you can avoid back strain and get to even the back corners of your garden beds.
- DURABLE POWDER COATED STEEL TOOL IS BUILT TO LAST. 32"-52" inches tall, 8 inches wide, weighs 3.5 lbs.
|Edward Tools Hoe and Cultivator Hand Tiller - Carbon Steel Blade - Heavy duty for loosening soil, weeding and digging - Rubber ergo grip handle - Rust proof
Lowest new price: $14.95
List price: $14.95
Brand: Edward Tools
Edward Tools Hoe and Cultivator Hand Tiller is the perfect tool for hand tilling, weeding and digging in and around your garden. Made of high grade carbon steel, this hand hoe feels heavy and durable which makes for easier work in breaking up the soil. The solid oak handle is cover with a soft ergonomic rubber grip that creates less fatigue and more grip. This hand garden tiller is available with free expedited shipping!
- Carbon steel blade and head for heavy duty use
- Ergonomic rubber handle is more comfortable and grippy
- Solid oak for extra strength and durability
- Perfect hand tiller for flower and vegetable gardens
- Lifetime warranty
|Garden Weasel 91316 Garden Claw
Lowest new price: $24.99
List price: $38.41
Brand: Garden Weasel
Weasel Garden Claw by Garden Weasel Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed (C.L.A.W.) Weasel Garden Claw works hand-in-hand with Garden Weasel to maintain your garden beds all season long. Garden Claw is especially useful early in the gardening season to turn the first soil of the year. Just place Garden Claw in any soil, even if it hasn’t been cultivated since the fall, and turn the handle to easily cultivate packed soil. Garden Claw is the versatile medium-duty Garden Claw, and it’s great for many soils. The comfort-grip handles feel good in the hand, and the spiral turn action offers 4 actions in 1: cultivating, loosening, aerating and weeding. Four Reasons to Use the Weasel Garden Claw 1. It works in any soil. 2. There’s no bending or lifting involved. 3. Cultivated soil absorbs water, instead of it running off, yielding healthier roots and plants. 4. Garden Claw can even be used as a compost turner. Cultivating and Aerating Tips and Pointers Use Garden Claw for the hard cultivating work needed early in the season. Then use Garden Weasel to maintain the cultivated garden beds. Cultivating allows moisture and air to get below the packed soil, yielding healthier plants and roots. It also helps to conserve water because water won’t run off cultivated soil like it does hard-packed soil. Product Features: • Great for Many Soils • Comfort Grip Handles • Spiral Turn Action • No Bending • Easy to Hang and Store • Fully Assembled • Overall Height - 38-Inches Using the Weasel Garden Claw Cultivator The best thing about Garden Claw is there is no bending! Just stand over any area that needs cultivation, aeration or tuning, and place the head on the soil and turn the handle while standing fully upright. Garden Claw comes fully assembled, ready to use.
- C.L.A.W. - Cultivate, Loosen, Aerate and Weed! Garden Claw is the versatile medium-duty tool that is great for many soils. The comfort-grip handles feel good in the hand, and the spiral turn action offers 4 actions in 1: cultivating, loosening, aerating and weeding.
- FOUR REASONS TO USE THE WEASEL GARDEN CLAW - 1. It works in any soil. 2. Thereas no bending or lifting involved. 3. Cultivated soil absorbs water, instead of it running off, yielding healthier roots and plants. 4. Garden Claw can even be used as a compost turner.
- EASY TO USE: No more bending! Just stand over any area that needs cultivation, aeration or turning, and place the head on the soil and turn the handle while standing fully upright. It is simple to maintain your garden all season long! Garden Claw comes fully assembled, ready to use.
- MINIMUM WORK ON YOUR PART: The Garden Claw provides the quick work on even the hardest dirt with minimal effort on your part! To cultivate and loosen dirt place the durable steel tines in the soil and turn the comfort grip equipped handle using quick quarter-turn twisting motions..
- GROW HEALTHIER PLANTS - Cultivating allows moisture and air to get below the packed soil, yielding healthier plants and roots. It also helps to conserve water because water won't run off cultivated soil like it does hard-packed soil.
|Corona GT 3070 Extendable Handle Cultivator
Lowest new price: $10.44
List price: $16.99
Model: GT 3070
Founded in the early 1920s, Corona is a leader in the marketing and manufacturing of professional and consumer tools for the lawn and garden, landscape, irrigation, construction and agriculture markets. With a retail and distribution network that extends throughout the United States and Canada, Corona’s proven designs, quality manufacturing processes and unparalleled customer service make it the best choice in tools for contractors, agricultural professionals and avid gardeners alike.
The Corona Clipper extendable handle cultivator features an adjustable handle that can extend from 18 to 32 inches. A simple twist and lock feature keeps the handle conveniently tucked away when not in use. The unit's heat-treated high-carbon steel cultivator head will endure tough use on even the hardest soil. The lightweight aluminum handle has a chip and rust resistant coating, and features a comfortable soft textured grip with a rugged high-impact thermoplastic ferrule. The unit comes with a manufacture's limited lifetime warranty.
- EXTRA REACH: Strong, lightweight aluminum handle adjusts from 18 inch to 32 inch for extra reach
- DURABLE: Head is fully heat treated for enhanced durability
- RUST RESISTANT: Long-lasting coating resists chips and rust
- COMFORTABLE: Ideal tool for yard work when proper posture maintenance is a must
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Strong and lightweight aluminum handle adjusts from 18 to 32 inches
- Ideal tool for yard work when proper posture maintenance is a must
- Strong and lightweight aluminum handle adjusts from 18 to 32 inches
- Chip-resistant carbon dioxide coating helps eliminate corrosion and rust
- Comfortable grip and ferrule
- Limited lifetime warranty
|DeWit 5-Tine Cultivator with Short Handle
Lowest new price: $23.95
Lowest used price: $20.36
List price: $23.99
Brand: Tierra Garden
More than a tool, it's an heirloom! The DeWit 5-Tine Cultivator is great for working in confined spaces. Perfect tool for quick aerating jobs. Aggressive, sharp, and strong,this cultivator is great for removing unwanted debris, weeding and soil aeration in your beds or garden. Constructed of tempere, hand-forged boron steel with an ash hardwood handle. This tool is guaranteed a lifetime! On April 1, 1898, Willem DeWit started his blacksmith company in a small village in northern Holland. Today, the 4th generation of the forging family is running the company. Old-fashioned quality combined with innovative designs make DeWit the ultimate gardener's choice. Using the latest equipment and techniques combined with historical craftsmanship make DeWit one of the most respected garden tool manufacturers in the world. DeWit tools are made from high quality Swedish Boron Steel. European Ash hardwood handle is strong but lightweight, and also has elasticity so the tool can bend without breaking. The Ash hardwood comes from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified forests. Tierra Garden is proud to offer these superior tools in the United States!
- Head: 3.5"L x 3.5"W; Total: 11"L; 0.5 lbs
- Perfect tool for cultivating tough soil and for quick aerating jobs
- Aggressive, sharp, and strong
- Makes working in tight spaces a breeze
- Strong yet lightweight with unrivaled Dutch-made quality; all DeWit products have a lifetime guarantee
Page 1 of 19
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.