|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Professional Brush Sickle Tools - Great For Removing Unwanted Vines and Weeds . Anti Slip TPR Rubber Handle !
Lowest new price: $12.95
List price: $28.95
Solid Aim Tools - Long Handle Pure Steel Sickle. 7-inch #65 Forged Steel Blade with 14.50-inch Overall Length!
- The Solid-Aim brush clearing sickle is designed for heavy duty clearing of tough vines, weeds, undergrowth and small saplings.
- Razor sharp 9-inch carbon steel straight edge hooked blade provides powerful cuts on stems, stalks and branches. Also makes a great knife for harvesting a variety of fruits, berries, and vegetables.
- 7-inch #65 Forged Steel Blade with 14.50-inch Overall Length!
|Dig Dig™ - NEW & IMPROVED Japanese Hori Hori Garden Landscaping Digging Tool With Stainless Steel Blade & Ultra High Quality Sheath
Lowest new price: $21.47
List price: $45.00
The Dig Dig is the one product you need to take on multiple Gardening tasks without changing tools ! It's very light, but incredibly tough. With this one tool, you can hack through roots, dig in soil, weed, hack, scrape and slice open bags of compost, just to name a few of its many uses. The stainless steel blade also has both very sharp flat, and serrated edges. This is such an incredibly versatile tool that is a joy to use, and handles so many gardening jobs with absolute ease. The Dig Dig comes with an ultra tough Nylon Weave sheath to store and protect, and will easily attach to your belt, so it's always at your side. The solid Rosewood handle is designed to feel solid in your hand and provide a very comfortable grip. Size - 12 Inches long, Blade 6 ¾ inches long. 3 ½ inch loop for attaching to belt. The blade is slightly curved so you can use it as a trowel, and also on the blade are handy measurement guides, which are perfect for planting bulbs or perennials to an accurate depth. The Dig Dig Hori Hori knife is your must have for the avid Gardener. Be sure to check out all of the great uses for the Dig Dig in the product images above. This is a fantastic product ! Buy with absolute confidence today !
- NEW & IMPROVED - Now FULL LENGTH Metal Tang in Handle. You are buying absolute Quality !
- TOUGH SHARP SERRATED CUTTING EDGE - Perfect Tool for cutting bushes, branches, grass, weeds & opening plastic bags. Briars or Stubborn Roots ? You can easily saw right through them.
- PROTECTIVE SHEATH - Keep your Hori Hori knife on belt for easy access, protect it when not in use. Very Easy to Clean !
- MULTIPLE USES - The perfect gardening trowel for digging, weeding, cutting and measuring depth. This will handle anything you can throw at it !
- HAPPY CUSTOMERS: 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or your money back. Our customer reviews speak for themselves, but we stand behind our product and assure you your complete satisfaction. Get your Dig Dig Ultimate Garden Tool Today, CLICK add to cart now.
|Yard Butler RKT-1000 Rocket Weeder Steel Weed Remover
Lowest new price: $19.94
List price: $35.17
Brand: Yard Butler
RKT-1000 Features: -Rocket weeder. -Great for removing the toughest weeds, roots and all. -An ergonomic handle and easy ejector. Product Type: -Weeder. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -37". Overall Width - Side to Side: -5". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -10". Overall Product Weight: -4 lbs.
Remove weeds without getting your hands dirty. View larger.
Foot pedal and jaws grip and pull
weeds from the roots. View larger.
Ideal for dandelions and other tenacious
weeds. View larger.
Ergonomic handle and a weed-ejector button that pops the weed off the tool. View larger.
Yard Butler RKT-1000 Rocket Weeder
19th Century Weed Puller -- Updated for Today
Weeders, hoes, and trowels--primitive tools that have been around for thousands of years--don't necessarily make easy work of weed removal. The engineers at Yard Butler decided it was time for a better method. They went all the way back to a 19th Century weed puller design and turned it into a modern break-through. They started with the basic idea of a foot plunger and jaws and added an ergonomic handle and a weed ejector handle so your hands never need to get dirty.
Fast, Easy, Totally Organic Weed Control
Thanks to the Rocket Weeder, removing dandelions and other tenacious weeds is a job you no longer have to take sitting down. To use, simply position the Rocket Weeder's jaws over the center of the weed and step on the foot pedal. The jaws grab the root under the ground. Then use the ergonomic handle to rock the Rocket Weeder back toward you. The most stubborn weed slips effortlessly out of the ground. Press the ejector handle and the weed falls effortlessly into a bucket or a neat pile to pick up later.
In a matter of seconds, the job is done. Your hands are clean and you haven't disturbed nearby plants. Dare we say it, weed pulling can actually be sort of fun, not to mention thoroughly satisfying as the yard and garden become quickly transformed into a weed-free paradise.
Designed to multiply your strength several times, the Rocket Weeder eliminates strain and prevents back and knee injuries that can be a common hazard with other methods of manual weed removal. Now, anyone can tackle the biggest, nastiest weeds.
Rocket Weeder Advantages:
- Great for eliminating large, stubborn weeds
- Rocking action grabs the weed and gets the whole root
- Easy ejector button pops the weed off the tool--keeping hands clean
- Ergonomic handle provides maximum pulling action and is easy on your back
Weeders and weeding tools available up until now involved:
- Crawling on the ground
- Getting your hands and clothes dirty
- Damaging nearby valuable plants
- Risking knee and back injuries
- Not getting the root so the weed grows right back
With the Rocket Weeder, weeding yards and gardens is a breeze--no need for those old-fashioned, out-dated tools. The weeder weighs just over 3 pounds and features rugged steel construction with a powder-coated finish for reliable performance year after year. One of Yard Butler's most popular tools, the Rocket Weeder measures 10 inches long by 5 inches wide by 37 inches high and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Weed remover for fast, easy, totally organic weed control
- Steel construction with powder-coated finish for reliable performance
- Foot pedal and jaws grip and pull weeds from the roots
- Ergonomic handle; ejector button pops the weed off the tool--keeping hands clean
- Measures 10 inches long by 5 inches wide by 37 inches high; limited lifetime warranty
|Mam's Garden HOMMY Short Handle Hoe Weeder and Cultivating Tool Large (Steel, Large)
Lowest new price: $19.50
List price: $22.00
Brand: Mam's Garden
Korean traditional cultivating tool for any type of farming.
This 7 shape style has been used from 8th century inside Korea.
The most typical and efficient tool for Korean farmers until now.
Available for various cultivating tasks like digging, weeding, planting and hilling etc.
100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE!
Size: 6.1" x 3.5" x 11.8"
- Korean Traditional Weeder
- Design 7 Shape blade digger
- Easy to use for soil
- Excellent tool for weeding and cultivating
- Hardwood handle
|Seymour SN-9 Aluminum Snath
Lowest new price: $50.64
List price: $37.99
Medium-duty, 1-1/2" diameter aluminum snath, designed for cutting weeds, briars and light brush. Scythe tang fits on steel web and iron loop bolt.
- 1.50" Diameter aluminum handle for medium-duty cutting
- Steel web and iron loop bolt
- Comes with aluminum handle
- Good for woody-stemmed plants and weeds
- Made in USA
- Returns will not be honored on this closeout item
- Limit 1 per order
|Brush Grubber BG-03 Fiberglass Ironclad Handled Brush Grubber
Lowest new price: $117.45
List price: $119.99
Brand: Brush Grubber
Removing brush and small trees is a huge hassle and anyone who has tried to remove brush or small trees knows how frustrating it can be. Here at Brush Grubber, we could never find any specific products devoted to removing small and large brush, and the old methods of wrapping a chain around small brush, using a shovel to remove roots, or trying to remove something larger were never easy. So, we put our heads together and the original Brush Grubber idea was born in the form of a tool that allows you to pull shallow-rooted brush and small trees easily and quickly. Everyone who tried the Original Brush Grubber said: “This thing is great!” We heard it so many times that we thought we must be onto something good, something so good that we decided to patent the idea. Now, since the original model, we’ve developed a full line of tools and are working on more! Our range of tools has models for use by hand, models for use with ATVs or UTVs, and models designed for use with skid loaders or small tractors. Now, we have a way to grip and pull out clumps of larger trees and shrubs. Reclaim and clean-up your property from brush and small trees with the Brush Grubber, BG-03. The BG-03 Brush Grubber Fiberglass Ironclad Handled Brush Grubber by Brush Grubber is the perfect tool for removing your unwanted brush and small trees. This simple-to-use product quickly and easily pulls small trees and brush up to 2” in diameter from the ground – roots and all. The 8 no-slip gripping teeth per pad and the spring-loaded jaws are especially designed to ensure a strong and secure hold that grips tighter the harder you pull. To help provide a secure hold and avoid debarking, the two grip pads rotate a full 360 degrees each. Perfect for pulling Buckthorn and other invasive plants, this tool cleans brush quickly and effortlessly – it pulls out brush and small trees by the roots to take care of the mess with one tool and eliminates re-growth. This manual tool has a reinforced leverage point for tougher brush and even includes additional leverage support. The lever action conveniently holds open and releases the spring loaded jaws. Constructed of fiberglass and ironclad material for a durable and lasting product. The single-person operation tool is the ideal way to clean up your brush and small trees. Best for use on shallow-rooted trees and brush. Functionality can vary by root system, tree type, soil type, and ground conditions.
- Easily pulls small trees and brush up to 2" in diameter from the ground - roots and all to eliminate re-growth
- 8 no-slip grip teeth per pad and spring-loaded jaws ensure a strong and secure hold; grip pads rotate 360 degrees to help avoid debarking
- Reinforced leverage point for tougher brush and even includes additional leverage support; lever action holds open and releases spring loaded jaws
- Constructed of fiberglass and ironclad material for a durable and lasting product. Cleans brush quickly and effortlessly - pulls out brush and small trees by the roots to take care of the mess with one tool
- Single-person operation; perfect for pulling Buckthorn and other invasive plants; 1 year limited Manufacturer's parts warranty
|Telescopic Extendable Patio Paving Garden Slab Weeder Weeding Tool 27" - 37"
Lowest new price: $18.78
List price: $18.78
Brand: A B Tools
-Professional tool for commercial or occasional use
-Perfect weeding tool for weeding paving, patios, gardens etc...
-Telescopic design allows user to stand instead of bending down on hands and knees, saving bad backs
-Simple twist lock action to extend and retract
-Stainless steel balde for strength and durability
-Foam handle for comfort and grip when using this tool
-Adjustable from 27" (693mm) - 37" (940mm)
|Wilcox Stainless Steel All Pro Weeder
Lowest new price: $16.69
List price: $18.90
Also known as the dandelion weeder. The one piece design features a sharp "V" end and extra long handle for additional leverage. Strong enough to dig dandelions, plus tougher weeds like thistle, queen anne's lace, and burdock. Stainless steal. Made in the USA.
- Heavy duty weeder will not bend under heavy use
- The V shape sharpened blade helps you push easily into the soil
- The extra long handle creates the perfect amount of leverage
- Leather wrist lanyard, also can be used to hang it on the wall
|Seymour Mfg. 2G-497 Serrated Grass Hook
Lowest new price: $16.47
List price: $19.99
Before you can possibly get a mower through an overgrown field, it needs to be brush hogged or done by hand with a sickle shaped grass hook such as this grass hook from Seymour. Measuring 12" x 12" this hand held tool made from high carbon tempered steel is both durable and comfortable to wield, and is ideal for hacking your way through tall tough grasses of all varieties.
- Seymour Grass Hook
- High carbon tempered steel serrated edge blade
- Durable and comfortable wooden handle
- Superior quality for rugged service
- Ideal for hacking through high, tough grasses
|Nisaku Weed Scraper Garden Tool with Short Handle and Neck
Lowest new price: $16.00
List price: $16.00
Having the correct tool for the task at hand can be a challenge in itself. This tool makes digging and weeding much easier in cramped spaces thanks to its compact handle and angled blade. With this tool, scraping and light digging in a tight space to remove weeds is much easier. The 5 inch length blade is slightly curved along its entire edge and ends in a very sharp, beveled point. The total length of the tool is 10-5/8 Inch.
- Angled neck and blade makes weeding easier
- Stainless steel
- Made in Japan
Page 4 of 49
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.