|Browse by Catagory:
Natural Gas Grills
Indoor Electric Grills
Outdoor Electric Grills
Turkey Friers & Fish Cookers
Heating & Lighting
Pet Supplies: Cats
Pet Supplies: Dogs
Pet Supplies: Houses & Habitats
Flea & Tick Control
|Carbon Stainless Steel Grass Folding Sickle Lawn Gardening Farming Portable Safety Sickle
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $14.99
Brand: Folding Sickle
High Carbon & Stainless Steel Material Folding Sickle ※ Description: ＊ Product name: Folding Sickle ＊ Material: High carbon stainless steel ＊ Size: 385 (L)(mm) x 28 (D)mm ＊ Weight: 275(g) ＊ Lightweight and stainless steel material ＊ Blade with high-strength carbon ＊ Foldable and easy storage ＊ Good grip ＊ Gardening, lawn cleanup, farming, gardening
- High Carbon & Stainless Steel Material Folding Portable Sickle
- Product name: Folding Sickle
- Material: High carbon stainless steel
- Size: 385 (L)(mm) x 28 (D)mm
- Weight: 275(g)
|Wilcox Stainless Steel All Pro Weeder
Lowest new price: $18.90
List price: $18.90
Also known as the dandelion weeder. The one piece design features a sharp "V" end and extra long handle for additional leverage. Strong enough to dig dandelions, plus tougher weeds like thistle, queen anne's lace, and burdock. Stainless steal. Made in the USA.
- Heavy duty weeder will not bend under heavy use
- The V shape sharpened blade helps you push easily into the soil
- The extra long handle creates the perfect amount of leverage
- Leather wrist lanyard, also can be used to hang it on the wall
|Luster Leaf WW100 Original Winged Weeder
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $19.99
Brand: Luster Leaf
The Original Winged Weeder WW100 uses an 8.75" blade that cuts down weeds with a push/pull motion and can also be used for cultivating, tilling, sowing and edging. The long handle and blade angle make it easy to use while standing up in a natural position. The spring steel blade is sharp on all 4 sides and works well in both soft and hard pack soils and is ideal in vegetable gardens and around shrubbery where plants are spaced more than 12" apart.
- 54" plastic coated aluminum alloy handle
- Shaft features a plastic grip with hang hole
- Aerates soil and cuts weeds with a push/pull motion
- Original model with large 8.75-inch blade
- Multi-purpose tool can also be used for cultivating, tilling, sowing and edging
|Garrett Wade Professional Weeding Sickle
Lowest new price: $39.95
List price: $39.95
Brand: Garrett Wade
Japanese made (called a Nejiri Kama), the 4" drop forged blade is razor sharp. The twisted (not welded) shank, provides great strength and durability and the shape of the Sickle is very carefully designed to be comfortable and allow your arm motion to quickly scrape the dirt surface and remove shallow rooted weeds. This is a beautiful and highly functional gardening tool, and you'll use it all the time. Only 7" overall. An elegant tool.
- Made in Japan, where it is called a Nejiri Kama
- 4 inch drop forged blade is razor sharp
- Twisted (not welded) shank provides strength and durability
- Overall length 7 inches
|Yard Butler RKT-1000 Rocket Weeder Steel Weed Remover
Lowest new price: $21.48
List price: $30.99
Brand: Yard Butler
RKT-1000 Features: -Rocket weeder. -Great for removing the toughest weeds, roots and all. -An ergonomic handle and easy ejector. Product Type: -Weeder. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -37". Overall Width - Side to Side: -5". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -10". Overall Product Weight: -4 lbs.
Remove weeds without getting your hands dirty. View larger.
Foot pedal and jaws grip and pull
weeds from the roots. View larger.
Ideal for dandelions and other tenacious
weeds. View larger.
Ergonomic handle and a weed-ejector button that pops the weed off the tool. View larger.
Yard Butler RKT-1000 Rocket Weeder
19th Century Weed Puller -- Updated for Today
Weeders, hoes, and trowels--primitive tools that have been around for thousands of years--don't necessarily make easy work of weed removal. The engineers at Yard Butler decided it was time for a better method. They went all the way back to a 19th Century weed puller design and turned it into a modern break-through. They started with the basic idea of a foot plunger and jaws and added an ergonomic handle and a weed ejector handle so your hands never need to get dirty.
Fast, Easy, Totally Organic Weed Control
Thanks to the Rocket Weeder, removing dandelions and other tenacious weeds is a job you no longer have to take sitting down. To use, simply position the Rocket Weeder's jaws over the center of the weed and step on the foot pedal. The jaws grab the root under the ground. Then use the ergonomic handle to rock the Rocket Weeder back toward you. The most stubborn weed slips effortlessly out of the ground. Press the ejector handle and the weed falls effortlessly into a bucket or a neat pile to pick up later.
In a matter of seconds, the job is done. Your hands are clean and you haven't disturbed nearby plants. Dare we say it, weed pulling can actually be sort of fun, not to mention thoroughly satisfying as the yard and garden become quickly transformed into a weed-free paradise.
Designed to multiply your strength several times, the Rocket Weeder eliminates strain and prevents back and knee injuries that can be a common hazard with other methods of manual weed removal. Now, anyone can tackle the biggest, nastiest weeds.
Rocket Weeder Advantages:
- Great for eliminating large, stubborn weeds
- Rocking action grabs the weed and gets the whole root
- Easy ejector button pops the weed off the tool--keeping hands clean
- Ergonomic handle provides maximum pulling action and is easy on your back
Weeders and weeding tools available up until now involved:
- Crawling on the ground
- Getting your hands and clothes dirty
- Damaging nearby valuable plants
- Risking knee and back injuries
- Not getting the root so the weed grows right back
With the Rocket Weeder, weeding yards and gardens is a breeze--no need for those old-fashioned, out-dated tools. The weeder weighs just over 3 pounds and features rugged steel construction with a powder-coated finish for reliable performance year after year. One of Yard Butler's most popular tools, the Rocket Weeder measures 10 inches long by 5 inches wide by 37 inches high and carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Weed remover for fast, easy, totally organic weed control
- Steel construction with powder-coated finish for reliable performance
- Foot pedal and jaws grip and pull weeds from the roots
- Ergonomic handle; ejector button pops the weed off the tool--keeping hands clean
- Measures 10 inches long by 5 inches wide by 37 inches high; limited lifetime warranty
|Weed Spinner WS-1 Greener-De-Weeder Spinner
Lowest new price: $12.45
List price: $12.45
Brand: Weed Spinner
WS-1 Features: -Weed spinner. -Works with any cordless or electric drill. -Removes weeds and entire roots with one spinning motion. -Works anywhere, any surface - Gravel, rock gardens, even removes tree seedlings. -Save time - your back and knees. -No more bending down. Use: -String Trimmers. Product Type: -Hand Held. Power: -Electric. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Dimensions: -33'' H x 2.3'' W x 0.7'' D. Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -33". Overall Width - Side to Side: -2.3". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -0.7". Overall Product Weight: -0.9 lbs.
- Works with any cordless or electric drill
- Removes weeds and entire roots with one spinning motion
- Weed spinner works anywhere, any surface-gravel - rock gardens- even removes tree seedlings
- Save time-your back and knees, no more bending down
- No more harmful chemicals
|Fiskars 370760-1001 Grip Weeder, Big
Lowest new price: $8.97
List price: $14.99
Our big grip, ergo and Softouch tools all feature handles designed to improve grip and reduce and fatigue, plus top-quality cast aluminum heads that won't rust. Our dura frametools are ultra lightweight for easy handling but still stronger than steel, so you can be sure they won't snap off, even when your customers are digging in tough soil.
- Ideal for removing dandelions, thistles and other invasive weeds
- Extra-large, ergonomically designed handle with Softgrip®
- Curved head with forked tines provides plenty of leverage to easily pull the entire root free
- Cast-aluminum head resists rust for lasting value
- Durable design won't break while weeding
|BOND 7163BL 989754 Bloom Weeder Assorted, Assorted
Lowest new price: $3.45
List price: $6.49
The product has Comfortable soft non-slip grip. The product has Durable heat-treated heads. The product has Rust resistant powder coated paint. Assorted colors in blue green and purple.
- The product has Comfortable soft non-slip grip
- The product has Durable heat-treated heads
- The product has Rust resistant powder coated paint
- Assorted colors in blue green and purple
|Zenport K801 Asparagus Knife/Weeding Tool, 25-Inch
Lowest new price: $21.96
List price: $27.23
The Zenport k801 asparagus knife is strong enough to be pushed into the soil and sharp enough to make a clean cuts. Designed to cut asparagus spears 1 to 2 inches below the soil level during harvest. Also works as a superbly effective weeding tool! this asparagus knife features a 14.75-inch Shaft with a 5-inch wooden handle which allows for easier cutting. The high carbon steel cutting blade measures 1.5-inches Wide x 5.5-inches Long. Features a twin 1-inch v cutting edge at the end of the blade. Total overall length of the tool is 25.25-inches. Never cut the asparagus spears within 2 inches of the crown to avoid damage to the developed buds. Never cut the asparagus spears above the ground and allow the stubs to remain. Discontinue harvesting when the diameter of the asparagus spears becomes less than 3/8 of an inch.
- Designed to cut asparagus spears 1 to 2 inches below the soil level during harvest
- Also works as a superbly effective weeding tool
- Features a 14.75-inch Shaft with a 5-inch wooden handle which allows for easier cutting
- High carbon steel cutting blade measures 1.5-inches Wide x 5.5-inches Long
- Total overall length of the tool is 25.25-inches
|Bully Tools 92392 12-Gauge Weed Cutter with Fiberglass Handle
Lowest new price: $26.99
List price: $29.99
Brand: Bully Tools
The Bully Tools Weed Cutter has a 12 gauge steel blade that is easily sharpened with a file or grinder. The triple wall fiberglass resists breakage while still being lightweight and easy to handle.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Commercial grade
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Extra thick 12 gauge steel blade
- High strength fiberglass handle
Page 4 of 53
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.