|Browse by Catagory:
Business & Office
Cross Platform & Virtualization
Language & Travel
|TomTom VIA 1625TM 6-Inch Portable Touchscreen Car GPS Navigation Device - Lifetime Traffic and Map Updates
Lowest new price: $169.99
Lowest used price: $144.49
List price: $169.99
Our via 1625 is perfect for anyone who wants easy-to-use, intuitive navigation. Finding your destination is simple using the search menu or by touching a point on the Map. Advanced lane guidance helps you prepare for exits and intersections by Clearly highlighting the correct driving lane on your planned route.
- TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY: 6-inch touchscreen display with split screen junction view
- FREE LIFETIME MAP UPDATES: Enjoy free map updates with the latest road changes for the life of your navigation Device at no extra cost
- FREE LIVE TRAFFIC UPDATES: With detailed information about delays and alternative routes that keep you moving, TomTom via GPS navigation system will get you there the faster!
- CLEAR AND EASY NAVIGATION: Never miss a turn again with advanced lane guidance. Get extra clarity when navigating complex junctions.
- EXPANSIVE MAP COVERAGE: Ready to navigate with the latest maps of the US, Canada, and Mexico already installed.
|AirVisual Node Air Quality Monitor, High Accuracy Laser PM2.5 Particle Sensor, CO2, RH, Temp, Wi-Fi
List price: $229.00
• High precision PM2.5 (laser sensor), CO2, temperature and humidity measurements
• Bright 5” screen
• Internal battery
• Indoor and outdoor air quality displayed side by side*
• Three-day air quality and weather forecast*
• 24h historical graphs
• Tailored recommendations based on combined air quality readings
• Alerts for unhealthy air
• Option to broadcast air quality data publicly
• 5+ years of historical data storage within device, accessible via Samba
• Free Node API access for developers
• iPhone iOS (8 or later), Android (4 or later), Adapter (100-240V compatible, comes with US plug), WiFi 2.4GHz (Does not support 5GHz)
*See airvisual.com/world for outdoor data availability.
- Displays real-time PM2.5 and CO2 (400ppm to 10,000ppm) levels by combining laser technology and artificial intelligence. Also measures temperature (-10⁰C - +40⁰C) and humidity (0-100%) in the air.
- Designed for medical-grade standards to specially benefit those who suffer from asthma, COPD, lung cancer and high blood pressure.
- Contrasts real-time indoor with local outdoor air quality, offering tailored recommendations for you to optimize your activities in the healthiest environments, indoor and out.
- With the help of Advanced Analytics, it provides detailed figures on 6 key pollutants for 8,000+ locations in 35+ countries.
- Bright LED display compares indoor readings with outdoor data, from the nearest official station, by collecting cloud data so users know when to ventilate, go outside or stay inside.
|Garmin 010-12257-01 Huntview Map Card - Colorado
Lowest new price: $76.73
List price: $76.73
Featuring exclusive birdseye satellite imagery and 1: 24K scale topo mapping, these preloaded microSD cards offer a seamless hunting Map solution for Garmin handheld GPS devices. Map data is collected from Multiple sources, Providing full state-by-state coverage with routable road and trail data, landowner names and boundaries for public/private Land types and boundaries (blm, National wildlife refuges, National Parks, WPA, WMA), food/fuel locations and more. Included basecamp software lets you interface your computer with your handheld device to plan your hunt, transfer waypoints, and even keep a track log so you can return to the best hunting spots or share the adventure online.
- Easy-to-use mapping solution for hunters and outdoorsmen -plug-in Micro SD card eliminates time-consuming downloads
- Identifies landowner names and boundaries for public/private land types and boundaries, using data from multiple sources for superior coverage and detail
- Digital topography equivalent to 1: 24, 000 scale U.S. Geological Survey maps; Shows thousands of routable roads and trails with turn-by-turn navigation
- Compatible with BaseCamp software for managing data on your GPS and computer, trip planning, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more
- Includes searchable points of interest: parks, summits, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses, and more
|Linxup LPAAS1P1 OBD Vehicle Tracker with Month of Service, Car Tracker, Car GPS Device for Vehicle Tracking, Driving Alerts, Vehicle Maintenance
Lowest new price: $49.96
List price: $49.96
Linxup is a 3G GPS tracking device for companies, fleets, and personal vehicles.
Use Linxup GPS trackers to quickly identify driver locations, reduce FUEL usage, increase efficiency, review driving history, and monitor driver safety & performance.
The Linxup GPS system makes it easy to take advantage of powerful GPS tracking capabilities.
Linxup GPS tracker simply plugs into the OBD II port of any car or truck manufactured after 1996.
The web-based GPS software lets you track vehicles in real-time and review driving history on an interactive map with vehicle GPS details on direction, speed, stops, and more.
Linxup GPS trackers also have a native mobile app for iOS and Android. Monitor driving activity and the location of your tracking device even when you're not in the office.
Activate 3G vehicle tracking service within 30 days of purchase to receive a free month of service, a $22.99 value!
Built-in GPS tools allow you to monitor safe driving habits such as speeding, harsh braking, and rapid acceleration; text and email Alerts tell you when a driver speeds, brakes abruptly, accelerates rapidly, tampers with a GPS tracking device, or uses a vehicle outside of authorized hours.
The GPS system creates a driver safety report card that summarizes and rates each driver's activity and compares it with the other drivers in your fleet.
The GPS system also allows you to track and monitor vehicle maintenance activities over time. Set up geofences (virtual boundaries on the Map) to identify important locations and monitor when your GPS vehicle tracker enters or exits these locations.
Linxup GPS trackers can reduce FUEL usage in your vehicles by as much as 20% per month by monitoring and coaching your drivers to reduce speeds and eliminate unnecessary vehicle idling.
Only operates in the United States.
What are you waiting for?
Get Linxup GPS trackers and start saving today!
- Monitor fleet driving activity (location, direction, speed, traffic, and more) with a GPS tracker with 100% accuracy using Google maps so you can always find your fleet drivers.
- Review driving routes with GPS Tracking, set geophones around important driver locations (jobsite or restricted areas) and know when the vehicle is in use with the Linxup GPS vehicle Tracking Device.
- Activate 3G vehicle tracking service within 30 days of purchase to receive a free month of service, a $22.99 value! tracking service is $22.99/month with no contracts.
- Linxup reports and email/text alerts help you reduce fuel consumption and identify reckless driving behaviors and the device installs in your vehicle OBD port within minutes.
- Free mobile phone app with real-time email & text alerts allows you to make more service calls and reach more customers every day. Tracker comes with a limited lifetime device warranty.
|Garmin City Navigator for Detailed Maps of Italy and Greece (microSD/SD Card)
Lowest new price: $42.70
Lowest used price: $34.99
List price: $42.80
Everything you need to travel Italy and Greece is included in these highly detailed street maps. Load City Navigator Europe NT Italy & Greece directly to your device and navigate turn by turn to any address or intersection. Route to points of interest including restaurants, petrol stations, lodging, attractions and more. Coverage includes detailed maps of Italy, Vatican City State, San Marino, and Greece. Powered by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality digital map data
- Contains detailed map coverage of Italy, Vatican City State, San Marino, and Greece
- Displays points of interest throughout the region ¿ restaurants, lodging, attractions, petrol stations, shopping, ATM locations and more
- Includes motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads
- Gives turn-by-turn directions and includes detailed information such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories
- Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers
|SmartGlobe Infinity SG318 - Interactive Smart Globe with Wireless Smart Pen by Oregon Scientific
Lowest new price: $69.95
List price: $99.99
Brand: Smart Globe
With Smart Globe Infinity explore the world through 30 activities in the comfort of your own home! The entire family can join in on the fun with the multiplayer games - challenge one another and see who can identify the most country capitals in a minute. Have a choice to customize levels between three age groups, so learners of all ages can enjoy the experience. Use the wireless talking Smart Pen to interact with the product and hear about fascinating topics ranging from capitals, population, currency and even world leaders. To keep information up to date with current events, simply link to your computer and refresh the contents. Interchange the Globe for a brooder experience with the Mysterious World or Star Globe.
- Thirty activities and games and over 2.5 hours of educational content
- Online updating capability keeps content current
- Multiplayer play with your familyand friends
- Changeable Globe Switch in accessories globes such as SmartGlobe Infinity Star and SmartGlobe Mysterious World
- Three different age categories for ages 5 plus
|Aware GPS APVDS1 Aware GPS Trackers & System, Tracking Device for OBD Car, Vehicle Tracking Device, Black
Lowest new price: $24.99
List price: $24.99
Brand: Aware GPS
At AwareGPS, we focus on making the features you need easy to use. With 3G GPS vehicle tracking, and a sophisticated level of reporting, you can monitor your vehicles and improve driving behaviors that impact safety, efficiency, and costs. GPS trackers also help protect your vehicle from theft. With customized alerts, you can be notified whenever your vehicle moves during unauthorized hours or leaves a designated location. Custom dashboards and reports help you manage your business easily by tracking mileage, confirming arrival at and duration of visits to customers, and monitoring fuel expenses. With Aware GPS you will never pay for features you don’t need. Get nationwide 3G tracking coverage updated every minute for only $19.99/month with no contracts or cancellation fees. And our free mobile app helps you keep track of things when you’re on the go.
- Get nationwide 3G tracking updated every minute for only $19.99/month with no contracts or cancellation fees.
- Track vehicles in real time, replay daily routes, get unlimited alerts for unsafe driving and track vehicle maintenance.
- Start tracking in minutes. Simply plug the device into your vehicle's OBD port, download the free mobile app and you're set.
- Prevent theft, reduce fuel usage, rate and rank drivers, monitor off-hours usage and more.
- Manage expenses with intuitive reports that make tracking mileage, reviewing daily route history, and managing fuel expenses reliable and easy.
|Garmin Garmin City Navigator Australia and New Zealand NT Micr
Lowest new price: $118.00
Lowest used price: $55.99
List price: $118.00
Raymarine Dragonfly Chart plotter/CHIRP Fishfinder w/o charts. View the world beneath your boat with the photo-like clarity of CHIRP DownVision sonar, the first high-resolution imaging sonar for anglers to use CHIRP technology. Dragonfly's dual channel CHIRP technology lets you explore structure and target fish like never before. Whether you are a professional guide or weekend bass angler, you will appreciate Dragonfly's cutting edge sonar performance and simple operation. Simply dial through sonar and GPS displays and quickly become a Dragonfly expert. Dragonfly is built with two discrete CHIRP sonar channels. The first is the ultrahigh-resolution DownVision channel and the second is a high-resolution fish targeting sonar channel. View each sonar channel independently or switch to dual sonar split screen mode for the ultimate in underwater intelligence. Dragonfly features a large 5.7" ultra-bright 1500 nit color display that is optically bonded for maximum visibility and high contrast even in the bright summer sun. Dragonfly's tilt and swivel mounting holster has a small mounting footprint, making it easy to mount Dragonfly anywhere on board. Engineered to be a perfect acoustical match to Dragonfly's CHIRP sonar, the included CPT-60 is equipped with an ultra wide fan shaped beam for a wide view of DownVision images. The CPT-60 second element provides a conical shaped beam for imaging fish targets, ensuring you will never miss any of the action below your boat. The CPT-60's hydrodynamic design provides excellent high-speed performance, and an optional trolling motor mount offers added mounting flexibility. The unit has a built-in GPS sensor and accepts Navioinics charts on Micro-SD cards. Warranty: Three year with on-line registration. Dimensions: 5.8"W x 5.8"H x 2.2"D. In the box: Dragonfly, transducer, mounting bracket, installation hardware, and documentation.
- Navigate the streets with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
- •Includes nearly 1.3 million km (796,000 mi) of roads, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- •Displays more than 630,000 points of interest throughout the countries, including restaurants, petrol stations, lodging, attractions and railways.
- •Gives turn-by-turn directions on compatible devices.•Speaks street names (example:Turn right on Main Street)
- •Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance and speed categories.•Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers.
|Navionics Caribbean & S. America, SD Card Nautical Chart on SD/Micro-SD Card - MSD/NAV+3XG
Lowest new price: $171.45
Lowest used price: $387.68
List price: $190.92
Navionics+ for Caribbean and South America on SD/micro-SD card, MFG# msd/nav+ni, includes detailed charts pre-loaded on card. Customer can download updates, sonar charts and community edits free for one year. Includes card reader for computer. The problem with paper charts is that once you have the chart, the data you rely on never changes until you purchase a new chart. Electronic charts off the ability to update and add to the data available, but actually doing the update still requires buying a new chart, though usually at a reduced price. Because of that, people rarely update their electronic charts. Navionics+ solves that problem by including unlimited updates to the basic chart data contained on your chart. The card comes pre-loaded with highly detailed charts and is ready to use as soon as you plug it into your plotter. In addition, you can plug the card into your computer (using the supplied card reader) and download a wealth of additional information as often as you like. Information available includes: official updates: government agencies and cartographers are constantly Updating the information contained on electronic charts. With navionics+ you can add those updates anytime you want. Sonar chart: sonar data from a variety of sources, including Navionics users, is collected, correlated, and added to your charts, creating high-definition detail of bottom contours. Send in your sonar logs to help build a more Accurate database for all to use. (For Compatible chartplotters) community edits: Navionics customers continually send in local information that is added to the Navionics database. Update sonar chart data, basic chart data, or community edits for up to a year. When your first year is complete, you can Renew the service a year at a time for a reasonable fee.
- Contains detailed charts for the selected region
- Ability to update charts via PC
- Add sonar data and community edits
- One-year subscription
- Includes SD card reader
|Garmin City Navigator 2016 Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Liechtenstein/Northern Italy/Eastern France Map microSD Card
Lowest new price: $32.50
List price: $32.50
Everything you need to travel the Germanic states is included in these highly detailed street maps. Load City Navigator Europe NT Alps + DACH directly to your device and navigate turn by turn to any address or intersection. Route to points of interest including restaurants, petrol stations, lodging, attractions and more. Coverage includes detailed maps of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Northern Italy and Eastern France. Powered by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality digital map data.
- Contains detailed map coverage of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Northern Italy and Eastern France
- Displays points of interest throughout the region - restaurants, lodging, attractions, petrol stations, shopping, ATM locations and more
Page 1 of 213
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.