|Browse by Catagory:
Business & Office
Cross Platform & Virtualization
Language & Travel
|Understanding Statistics in the Behavioral Sciences, 10th Edition
Lowest new price: $79.99
Lowest used price: $24.49
List price: $239.95
Author: Robert R. Pagano
Brand: Cengage Learning
Model: ISBN-13: 978-1-111-83938-3
Based on over 30 years of successful teaching experience in this course, Robert Pagano's introductory text takes an intuitive, concepts-based approach to descriptive and inferential statistics. He uses the sign test to introduce inferential statistics, empirically derived sampling distributions, many visual aids, and lots of interesting examples to promote reader understanding. One of the hallmarks of this text is the positive feedback from users--even those not mathematically inclined praise the text for its clarity, detailed presentation, and use of humor to help make concepts accessible and memorable. Thorough explanations precede the introduction of every formula, and the exercises that immediately follow include a step-by-step model that lets readers compare their work against fully solved examples. This combination makes the text perfect for anyone building their foundation of knowledge for analyzing statistics in psychology or other social and behavioral sciences.
- Used Book in Good Condition
|Exploring Creation: With Physical Science
Lowest new price: $29.64
Lowest used price: $29.19
List price: $29.00
Author: Jay L. Wile
This CD contains a complete audio recording of the course Exploring Creation With Physical Science, Second Edition. This is the perfect accompaniment to the book for students who are auditory learners or have reading challenges. Must play it in an MP3-compatible CD player or on a computer.
- High School Science
- mp3 Audio CD compact disc
- eighth 8 grade creation
|ElectricVLab : 3D Virtual Lab for Electricity & Electronics [Download]
Lowest new price: $19.95
List price: $14.95
Brand: QuaSci Labs LLC
If you are a student, hobbyist, or any electronics enthusiast who wants to build and simulate electronic circuits in a fun virtual 3D environment, ElectricVLab is for you.
In ElectricVLab, you build circuits by placing the components on a virtual breadboard and connecting them with wires. During the simulation, the circuit comes to life: Lamps glow, fireworks happen, instruments display the values, wires animate to indicate current flow and so on.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
- Processor: 2.4 GHz P4 or equivalent
- RAM: 1GB
- Hard Disk: 100MB
- Video Card: 128 MB Video Card with support for Vertex Shader 2.0 and Pixel Shader 2.0.
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista
- Employs the technology of video games such as 3D graphics, animations, and visual effects to provide visually rich feedback that aids understanding and makes it fun.
- User-friendly interface that even young children can use to learn about electricity and electronics.
- Contains more than 120 different types of components!
- Comes with more than 100 pre-built sample circuits arranged to provide an overview of analog and digital electronics.
- Contains virtual instruments like voltmeter, ammeter, oscilloscope, and spectrum analyzer.
|Condensed Organic Chemistry Help DVD with Digital Download option- Organic Chemistry Study DVD with Complete Course Review Videos - by AceOrganicChem
Lowest new price: $19.99
Lowest used price: $15.97
List price: $19.99
No DVD drive necessary. Contact us for a free digital download with purchase. Works with all computers and operating systems.
Take the Pain out of Studying Organic Chemistry - Organic Chemistry Help gives you 12 hours video of organic chemistry review, 400 flashcards and a 2 hour mini-course. You get a complete organic chemistry course that's understandable and easy to use.
Don't Waste Time Studying Wrong - We only use teaching methods with a track record of getting the best results for students like you. We use video flashcards to help you learn. Our video flashcards work like an organic chemistry solution manual: You can hit pause, figure out your response, then play the right answer. Our research (and feedback from students) tells us this is the best way to study organic chemistry.
Organic Chemistry Reactions and Mechanisms Made Simple - A 2 hour mini-course "How to Ace Organic Chemistry Reactions and Mechanisms with EASE" helps you solve organic chemistry problems. This course gives you a simple, 4 step method that makes it easy to deal with difficult new problems in organic chemistry synthesis.
Study Smart & Save Time - We break the entire Organic Chemistry I & II course down into 14 understandable modules. We make it easy for you to learn what you really need.
- Don't Miss Out Studying Organic Chemistry - AceOrganicChem gives you a comprehensive guide with 12 hours of Organic Chemistry help and covers all the major topics of Organic Chemistry I and II
- Beat Boring Classes - Featuring 14 clear, topic-focused modules that make it easy for you to ace organic chemistry, forget organic chemistry textbooks and watch the videos to learn at your own pace
- The Right Way to Learn - Proven teaching methods help you make the most of your organic chemistry study. Video flashcards make it easy for you to learn concepts and techniques in organic chemistry
- Bonus Mini-course - You also get a 2 hour mini-course explaining the simple, stepwise EASE Method. Using the EASE Method, you'll be able to solve difficult problems in organic chemistry synthesis
- No DVD drive necessary: Contact us for a free digital download...MCAT, DAT, PCAT,
|I Love Science! [ Windows and Macintosh ]
Lowest new price: $3.00
Lowest used price: $2.99
List price: $12.95
Turns science frustration into fun!
|Topics Entertainment Presents: The Human Body
Lowest used price: $12.50
Brand: Topics Entertainment
Uncover and understand the complex mystery of the human form with TOPICS Presents Human Body. From brain activity to muscular movement, circulatory function to the skeletal system, this award-winning suite includes 5 CD-ROMs that provide a complete guide, tutorial, and reference source on human anatomy and physiology. Featuring The Human 3D; Interactive Human Body; Physiology of the Eye; Encyclopædia Britannica® My Body, Myself; and Journey Into the Brain, every muscle, bone, and body system is revealed with 3D animations and large format videos. Equipped with audio explanations, reference texts and a fascinating X-ray Guide that reveals physiology layer by layer, TOPICS Presents Human Body provides a complete resource for children, adults, students and medical professionals alike.
Includes the following:
Journey into the Brain
Trouble is brewing in Celeste's brain and you must figure out why. Trek through the Neural Forest and slog through Brain Stem Swamp to complete "brainy activities" that will unlock the mystery. Visit the Creativity Center and listen to skill-building Audio Adventures and Brainy Tunes. With helpful characters -- Sara Bellum, Brain Stem Jr., and Sir Rebral Cortex - you'll build the analytical ability needed to save Celeste!
- Interactive game-play format
- Full reference guide
- Creativity Center
- Audio adventures & music
The Human 3D
What keeps your heart pumping, your body moving, and your eyes and ears working? The Human 3D reveals the intricate processes of the human body in clear detail with cutting-edge multimedia tours, animations, and demonstrations. Replayable voice-over narration provides in-depth instruction, while large-format videos, 1,000 text pages, and 800 illustrations reveal every major system of the human body.
- Every musc
- Complete multimedia guide to human anatomy and physiology
- 3D animations and models with full-screen video
- Equipped with audio explanations and reference texts
- Complete resource for children, adults, students, and medical professionals
- Includes esteemed content from Encyclopedia Britannica
|Glencoe Chemistry: Matter and Change. Interactive Classroom
Lowest new price: $27.00
Lowest used price: $16.00
|Wolfram Mathematica 11 Home Edition Software (Windows/Mac/Linux DVD-ROM)
Lowest new price: $285.00
Brand: Wolfram Research
Mathematica Home Edition is the world's most powerful integrated computation system for hobbyists and enthusiasts alike, offering an affordable solution for personal use.
- Built on the knowledge-based Wolfram Language, with over 5,000 built-in functions
- Largest web of industrial-strength algorithms ever assembled
- Solve equations, train neural networks, map the solar system, forecast the financial future and much more
- Access data from trillions of real-world examples using the Wolfram Knowledgebase, or pull from connected devices and cloud APIs
- Seamless integration with the Wolfram Cloud and the Wolfram Data Drop
- Create rich documents, reports and presentations that combine code, text, 2D and 3D graphics and interfaces in a single interactive notebook
Mathematica Home Edition is for nonprofessional, personal use.
New in Version 11
With the enhanced new features in Version 11, Mathematica Home Edition can now compute even more than ever before.
- Directly print 3D models with local and cloud 3D printers
- Vast new array of visualizations, from statistical to geographic to anatomical
- Improved natural language parsing, with extensive multilingual support
- Machine learning tools for classifying over 10,000 objects, images and data types
- Faster and easier symbolic, numeric and geometric computations
- Extensive command-line scripting support with WolframScript
Mathematica Home Edition is available in English, Chinese and Japanese, with support for other languages.
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 gHz or equivalent
Disk Space: 13 GB
System Memory (RAM): 2 GB+ recommended
Internet Access: Required to access online data sources from the Wolfram Knowledgebase
This product ships as a physical DVD-ROM.
- Ultimate computation application for nonprofessional use by hobbyists, enthusiasts and others
- 500+ new features—adds 3D printing, audio processing, machine learning, neural networks
- Integration with the Wolfram Cloud, including free introductory use
- Flexible interactive documents to share data, reports, presentations, apps and more
- Coverage for data science, deep learning, image processing, engineering, finance, mathematics, etc.
|Glencoe Earth Science Student Works Plus Version 2.0 DVD-ROM *Textbook*Audio*Workbooks*More!
Lowest used price: $24.99
Brand: Student Works Plus
Windows and Mac compatible. Companion to Glencoe Earth Science 2008 edition. Contains full text edition for display on LCD projectors and Promethean boards, etc. Contains audio and workbooks.
- ISBN: 978-0-07-879383-7
- Windows compatible
- Mac compatible
|DIVE Biology Instructional CD-ROM
Lowest used price: $56.00
List price: $49.90
Brand: by Dr. David Shormann
DIVE Biology is a complete digital curriculum that teaches every lesson on a digital blackboard. It can be used as a stand-alone curriculum by using our Free Internet Textbook to complete reading assignments. If you prefer a traditional textbook you can use Apologia, Bob Jones or just about any other publisher. We have a reading syllabus for each textbook so you know exactly which pages to read for each assignment. There are typically two to three lessons and a lab every week. For each lesson, the student completes their reading assignment and defines the assigned terms. Next they watch a lecture which teaches each lesson step by step. The lecture is only about 20-30 minutes long and focuses on the complex concepts. During the lecture the student works interactively, taking notes and working problems with Dr. Shormann. After the lecture, a Review Questions worksheet is completed. Video solutions which work out every problem step by step are used to grade the homework and ensure understanding of all concepts. A weekly video lab teaches each lab step by step. The video is zoomed in so the student see exactly what is happening. The student works interactively by taking notes and recording observations, calculations, etc in their Lab Manual. All of the required AP labs are included on the DIVE Biology CD. The video labs are designed to be completed without the use of lab equipment. However, a lab kit is available for those who wish to do the labs hands-on. Every 8 weeks there is a an exam. This is an important part of preparing students for college exams that are infrequent and cover a large amount of material. Watch demo lessons and a video about how to use DIVE Science on our website at www.DiveIntoMath.com or call us 936-372-9216.
- Complete Digital Curriculum Teaches High School Biology from a Creation Worldview.
- This 32 Week Course Includes a Syllabus, 2-3 Weekly Video Lectures, 1 Weekly Video Lab, Digital Workbook and Lab Manual with Video Solutions to Every Problem, Quarterly Exams, Glossary, and Grade Calculator.
- CAN BE USED AS A PRIMARY CURRICULUM OR AS A SUPPLEMENT TO GIVE STUDENTS A CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE ON THEIR PUBLIC SCHOOL BIOLOGY COURSE AND TO ENSURE A HIGH QUALITY EDUCATION.
- Can be used as an AP Biology Course. Upon completion, use our CLEP Professor for CLEP and AP Biology, a three week course which prepares students for CLEP and AP Biology Exams.
- Free Q&A Email Service with instructor, Dr. Shormann, who has been teaching math and science for over 15 years. He holds a BS and MS from University of Texas in Aerospace Engineering and Marine Chemistry and a Ph.D from Texas A&M University. He is an excellent teacher with numerous nominations to "Who's Who Among America's High School Teachers".
Page 1 of 54
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.