|Understanding the Cisco ASA Firewall [Online Code]
Lowest new price: $54.99
List price: $54.99
Brand: O'Reilly Media
Number of Videos:
5.5 hours - 63 lessonsUser Level:
This is a best practices course on how to set-up, manage, and troubleshoot firewalls and VPNs using the Cisco ASA (Adaptive Security Appliance). Drawing on his 15 years of experience implementing Cisco firewalls, instructor Jimmy Larsson shows you the actual hands-on commands and configurations he uses in real life situations.
The course is targeted at first time Cisco ASA users and those with some ASA experience looking to fill the gaps in their knowledge. Larsson recommends that learners have access to a Cisco firewall in order to practice the methods covered in the course.
- Gain the practical knowledge required to set-up and manage Cisco firewalls and VPNs
- Explore ASA hardware models, CLI basics, and core firewall configuration practices
- Acquire a thorough understanding of how network address translation works
- Learn basic and advanced methods for configuring the AnyConnect client VPN solution
- Discover how to configure, manage, and troubleshoot site-to-site VPN tunnels
- Understand packet capture and how to use troubleshooting tools like Packet Tracer
- Get exposed to advanced methods for enhancing firewall functionality
Jimmy Larsson runs Secyourity AB, a network security company focused on Cisco-based security products and solutions. He's been in IT since 1990 working for companies such as ATEA and LAN Assistans. He's certified in Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNP Routing & Switching, CCNP Security, Check Point CCSE, and ISC2 CISSP in Information Security.
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
- Processor: Any
- RAM: Any
- Hard Disk: 1GB
- Video Card: Any
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows
- Learn Understanding the Cisco ASA Firewall from a professional trainer on your own time at your own desk.
- This visual training method offers users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps
- Comes with Extensive Working Files
|Barracuda X300 Firewall Appliance
Lowest new price: $3,264.76
List price: $3,284.31
Brand: Barracuda Networks
Barracuda Networks Bfwx300a11 Firewall X300 With 1 Year Eu+Ir
- A quality product by BARRACUDA NETWORKS
|SONICWALL | 01-SSC-3840 | SONICWALL NSA 4600 NETWORK SECURITY PRIMARY / ACTIVE APPLIANCE
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $2,128.94
List price: $4,163.00
NSA Series firewalls are also easy to administer and cost-effective because they support Sonicwall’s award-winning Global Management System platform that is capable of managing hundreds or even thousands of Sonicwall firewalls from a single pane-of-glass console. Comprehensive real-time visualization shows what is happening on the network with thorough, on-box and off-box reporting.
NSA 4600 Highlights
• 6.0 Gbps Firewall Inspection Throughput
• 800 Mbps Full DPI Throughput
• 2.0 Gbps IPS Throughput
• 500,000 SPI Maximum Connections
• 40,000 New Connections/Sec
• 3.0 Gbps VPN Throughput
• 1,500 Site-to-Site VPN Tunnels
This is the Base Model. It doesn't include any Services with the appliance, but may include trial support and eligible for optional services from an Authorized Reseller such as SerenIT.
*For any questions on this listing. Please reference the manufacturer part #: 01-SSC-3840
- Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite Bundle - (GAV, IPS, App Control, CFS, 24X7 Support)
- Sonicwall P/N: A6929838 | Manufacturer P/N: 01-SSC-3840
- See product matrix (in pictures) to find specifications of the Sonicwall NSA 4600 Model
- SerenIT is an Authorized U.S Partner and Reseller for Sonicwall products. Please call us with questions on hardware or services. All prices are negotiable.
- *Warning*A Grey Market unit is a unit that is being procured internationally and sold in the US, this is strictly prohibited by SonicWALL and most reputable manufacturers. Grey Market also includes units that have been stolen and/or refurbished to appear as brand new. If you are able to get around the registration and register your appliance you still run many risks such as hardware replacement. To prevent this, you must purchase from a U.S Authorized Reseller such as SerenIT
|Aruba Sb1-S2500-24p-Us Warranty Upgrade/Maintenance Contract
Lowest new price: $12,599.00
List price: $12,599.00
ARUBA SB1-S2500-24P-US Warranty Upgrade/Maintenance Contract (Item Also Known As : SB1-S2500-24P-US)
|Aruba Sb1-S2500-24p Warranty Upgrade/Maintenance Contract
Lowest new price: $12,599.00
List price: $12,599.00
ARUBA SB1-S2500-24P Warranty Upgrade/Maintenance Contract (Item Also Known As : SB1-S2500-24P)
|Aruba Iap-105-Jp Wireless Network Access Point
Lowest new price: $595.00
List price: $595.00
ARUBA IAP-105-JP Wireless Network Access Point (Item Also Known As : IAP-105-JP)
|Cisco Hwic-1dsu-T1= Network Equipment
Lowest new price: $811.42
Lowest used price: $97.88
List price: $811.72
CISCO HWIC-1DSU-T1= NETWORK EQUIPMENT (Item Also Known As : HWIC-1DSU-T1=)
- Cisco HWIC-1DSU-T1 WAN Interface Card
- Please ensure that your original part number matches this exactly, or check with the manufactuer for compatiblity. Customers are responsible for compatiblity.
- This part is guaranteed to be fully functional, original and authentic.
|Audiocodes M1kb Network Equipment
Lowest new price: $1,399.06
List price: $1,399.06
AUDIOCODES M1KB Network Equipment (Item Also Known As : M1KB)
|Aruba S2500-48t Network Equipment
Lowest new price: $6,009.95
List price: $6,009.95
ARUBA S2500-48T Network Equipment (Item Also Known As : S2500-48T)
|Cisco Air-Mse-3310-K9 Network Equipment
Lowest used price: $259.95
CISCO AIR-MSE-3310-K9 NETWORK EQUIPMENT (Item Also Known As : AIR-MSE-3310-K9)