|Browse by Catagory:
Business & Office
Cross Platform & Virtualization
Language & Travel
Language & Travel
|Iceland GPS Map 2018 for Garmin Devices
Lowest new price: $26.00
List price: $26.00
Brand: GGM Enterprises LLC
Latest Street & Road Map of Iceland version 2018.1 on MicroSD for Garmin GPS Devices. Provides your Garmin device with points of interest, routes and turn-by-turn voice directions in:the cities and rural areas of Iceland. Plug & Play operation. Be sure to check device compatibility. The map ships on a microSD memory card. If you need an SD adapter for your device, ask for one in the checkout notes - it's free! This map will work with most popular Garmin devices: Astro 220 - Colorado 300 / 400c / 400i / 400t - Dakota 20 - dēzl 560LMT / 570LMT / 760LMT / 770LMTHD - Drive, DriveAssist, DriveSmart, DriveLuxe (all Drive models require a special SD card, contact us when ordering) - Edge 605 / 705 / 800 / 810 / 1000 / Touring / Touring Plus - eTrex 20 / 20x / 30 / 30x / Touch 25 / Touch 35 / Touch 35t - Garmin fleet 590 / 660 / 670 - GPSMAP 62 / 620 / 62s / 62sc / 62st / 62stc / 640 / 78 / 78s / 78sc - Montana 600 / 600t Camo / 650 / 650t - Monterra - nüvi 1100 / 1100LM / 12xx / 13xx / 14xx / 200 / 200W / 205 / 205W / 22xx / 23xx / 24xx / 250 / 250W / 255 / 255W / 25xx / 260 / 260W / 265T / 265W / 265WT / 26xx / 270 / 27xx / 285WT / 295W / 30 / 34xx / 35xx / 37xx / 40 / 40LM / 42 / 42LM / 44 / 44LM / 465LMT / 465T / 50 / 500 / 50LM / 52 / 52LM / 54 / 54LM / 55 / 56 / 57 / 550 / 65 / 66 / 67 / 670 / 750 / 755T / 760 / 765T / 770 / 775T / 780 / 785T / 850 / 855 / 880 / 885T - nuvifone G80 - nüLink! 1690 LIVE / 1695 LIVE - Oregon 200 / 300 / 400c / 400i / 400t / 450 / 450t / 550 / 550t / 600 / 600t / 650 / 650t - Rino 610 / 650 / 655t - RV 760LMT - zūmo 220 / 350LM / 390LM / 450 / 550 / 590 / 660 / 660LM / 665 / 665LM If you don't see your model here, just ask! This map is also available by download upon request.
- Latest version - September 2017
- Locate hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Points of interest, routes and turn-by-turn voice directions
- Money back guarantee
- Plug & play installation
|Microsoft Visio Premium 2010
Lowest new price: $399.95
List price: $399.95
Visio Premium 2010 32-BIT/X64 US DVD SD 6/15
Visio Premium 2010, introduced this year, offers advanced diagramming capabilities for IT and Process management, including new templates for Business Process Management Notations (BPMN), The Microsoft Accelerator for Six Sigma and SharePoint Workflow; new process management tools such as subprocess to help with standardization and reuse; and rules and logic validation to ensure accuracy and consistency across the organization. In addition, SharePoint workflows developed in Visio 2010 Premium can be exported for execution and real-time monitoring on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
Diagram faster and better in Visio 2010 with a more intuitive user experience.
Jump-start diagramming in Visio 2010 Backstage View with a variety of templates and sample diagrams. Click to enlarge.
Dynamic, data-driven diagram in Visio 2010 created using Automatic Data Linking and Data Graphics. Click to enlarge.
Dynamic, data-linked diagram shared in the browser using Visio Services and Sharepoint Server 2010 integration. Click to enlarge.
Simplify Complexity With a Diverse Set of Intuitive, Professional Diagramming Tools
Meet your diagramming needs for IT, business, process management, and more with modern pre-drawn shapes and intelligent templates.
Find and Access the Tools You Need Quickly
Every step in creating a diagram is more intuitive, with logical groupings of features in Ribbon tabs, an enhanced Shapes window for easy access to shapes, and a new status bar that helps you move more efficiently within and between your diagrams.
Draw Diagrams Faster
Whether you're creating a diagram from scratch or modifying an existing one, Visio 2010 helps you add and align shapes easily and accurately with features such as the Quick Shapes Mini Toolbar, Page Auto Size, and Auto Align & Space.
Simplify Large and Complex Diagrams
Add clarity to diagrams using Subprocesses and Containers to group related shapes visually and logically.
Make Your Diagrams Professional-Looking and Appealing in Seconds
Take advantage of a range of formatting tools and design options, including modern shapes and visuals, a rich gallery of themes, and Live Preview.
Model and Monitor Sharepoint Workflows
Create and monitor SharePoint workflows more easily with a new, advanced template that contains SharePoint workflow rules, and supports exporting and importing workflows between Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 and Visio 2010.
Ensure Consistency and Accuracy With Diagram Validation
Check for common errors and support diagramming standards across your organization using diagram validation. With one click, you can validate a diagram against a set of rules to make sure it's logical and properly constructed.
Bring Your Diagrams to Life With Dynamic, Data-Driven Visuals Gaining a clear and complete view of information that matters to your business requires both a high-level perspective and detailed data. With just a few clicks, Visio 2010 helps you see the entire picture by showing meaningful information and data graphically in a single, always up-to-date diagram.
- Easily connect your diagrams to one or more data sources including Microsoft Excel, SQL Server, and SharePoint Services, using the Data Selector and Automatic Link wizards.
- Display real-time data right within diagram shapes, based on conditions you define, using expressive graphics such as color, icons, symbols, and data bars. Then, add a legend to explain the meaning of your data-linked graphics.
- Keep the linked data in your diagrams up-to-date effortlessly using Automatic Refresh, which can refresh data automatically at specific time intervals you set.
Share Dynamic, Data-Linked Diagrams With Others Through Their Browser
Share Diagrams With Others on the Web
Sharing your interactive, refreshable, data-linked diagrams with others is easier than ever. With just a few clicks, publish your diagram to SharePoint Server. Users can see your real-time information in their browsers at a high level, right on the diagram, or delve into the details--even if they don't own Visio.
They can pan and zoom in the online diagram, follow hyperlinks in shapes, and refresh the data. Diagrams can be rendered in Microsoft Silverlight (high-fidelity) or in PNG format for those who don't have Silverlight.
Create Visual Mashups Using Visio Services
Create visually compelling, interactive dashboards for your audience by combining Visio diagrams, real-time data, and different applications in SharePoint Server. Visio Services and SharePoint Server 2010 integration support visual mashups of actionable data and diagrams for an information-rich visual experience.
Which Version of Microsoft Visio 2010 is Right for You?
Easier diagram creation with modern templates, and automatic alignment and spacing.
Intuitive navigation with an updated user interface and Shapes window.
Dynamic, data-driven shapes with links to real-time data and automatic refresh.
Dynamic web sharing with others via their browsers--even if they don't have Visio.
New process management tools for modeling business processes, including BPMN and SharePoint workflow.
Intelligent validation for finding diagramming errors validated against business logic.
- Visio 2010 Premium simplifies complexity with a diverse set of intuitive, professional diagramming tools
- Bring your diagrams to life with dynamic, data-driven visuals
- Share dynamic, data-linked diagrams with others through their browser
- Easier diagram creation with modern templates, and automatic alignment and spacing
- Intuitive navigation with an updated user interface and Shapes window
|Europe GPS Map 2018 for Garmin devices on microSD
Lowest new price: $29.00
List price: $29.00
Brand: GGM Enterprises LLC
GPS Map of Europe version 2018.2 on MicroSD for Garmin Devices - Provides your Garmin with points of interest, routes and turn-by-turn voice directions for destinations in: United Kingdom,Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden,France and Benelux countries,Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Malta, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Czech Republic, Greece, Estonia , Latvia , Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Serbia, Kosovo , Republic of Macedonia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Ukraine, Moldova, Albania, Belarus. Plug & Play operation. Be sure to check device compatibility. The map ships on a microSD memory card. If you need an SD adapter for your device, ask for one in the checkout notes - it's free! This map will work these Garmin models. if you don't see your model here, just ask! Astro 220 - Colorado 300 / 400c / 400i / 400t - Dakota 20 - dēzl 560LMT / 570LMT / 760LMT / 770LMTHD - Edge 605 / 705 / 800 / 810 / Touring / Touring Plus - Garmin fleet 590 / 660 / 670 - GPSMAP 62 / 620 / 62s / 62sc / 62st / 62stc / 640 / 78 / 78s / 78sc - Montana 600 / 600t Camo / 650 / 650t / 680 - Monterra - nüvi 1100 / 1100LM / 12xx / 13xx / 14xx / 22xx / 23xx / 24xx / 25xx (firmware prior to 4.30) / 285WT / 295W / 30 / 34xx / 35xx/ 37xx / 40 / 40LM / 42 / 42LM / 44 / 44LM / 465LMT / 465T / 50 / 500 / 50LM / 52 / 52LM / 54 54LM / 55, 56, 57 (firmware prior to 4.30) /550 / 65, 66, 67 (firmware prior to 4.30) / 750 / 755T / 760 / 765T / 770 / 775T / 780 / 785T / 850 / 855 / 880 / 885T - nuvifone G80 - nüLink! 1690 LIVE / 1695 LIVE - Oregon 200 / 300 / 400c / 400i / 400t / 450 / 450t / 550 / 550t / 600 / 600t / 650 / 650t - Rino 610 / 650 / 655t - RV 760LMT zūmo 220 / 350LM / 390LM / 450 / 550 / 660 / 660LM / 665 / 665LM If you don't see your model here, just ask! This map is also available by download upon request
- Updated August 2017
- Locate hotels, restaurants and attractions
- Plug & play installation
- Be sure to check device compatibility in Product Description
- Money back guarantee
|GPS Data Card for Guide to Arizona Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails 2nd Edition
Lowest new price: $39.95
List price: $39.95
Brand: FunTreks, Inc.
If it's off-highway fun you seek, you've come to the right place. www.FunTreks.com data card covers 100 of the most beautiful trails in Arizona. This data card contains tracks and waypoints that exactly match routes in the guidebook "Guide to Arizona Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails 3rd edition." FunTreks data cards are designed to work with most hand-held Garmin® GPS devices that have a data card slot. They can also be used with other brands of GPS units, apps and computer programs that support ".gpx" format, such as Garmin BaseCamp® and Google Earth®. This data card contains tracks and waypoints that exactly match routes in our guidebooks. When you arrive at the trailhead, simply follow the highlighted route. Some GPS units, like the Garmin Nuvi®, also provide turn-by-turn directions to the trailhead. The Garmin Montana® and Oregon® will also give directions to the trailhead if loaded with optional City Navigator®. This data card is intended to be used along with the matching book. The book includes critical ancillary information not on the data card, including trail overview, trail rating, vehicle recommendation, trail stats, driving tips, mileage log, annotated map and photos of trail conditions. With or without the book, FunTreks, Inc. disclaims any and all liability for bodily injury, death or property damage that could occur to you or any of your passengers while using this data card. FunTreks is a small outdoor-fun-oriented company and we take pride in giving accurate trail info. For the past 18 years, we have been the leading guidebook publisher promoting offroad trails. We care a great deal about the environment and believe public lands can be enjoyed responsibly. Our books instruct and inform so you'll know how to have fun the right way.
- Tracklogs and waypoints exactly match routes in Guide Arizona Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails 2nd Edition
- MicroSD card + Adapter
- See exactly where you are on the trial
- Universal GPX files included for use in other applications
- 100 of the best offroad trails located in Arizona
- Guide to Arizona Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails 2nd Edition
- Garmin DriveSmart 61 NA LMT-S with Lifetime Maps/Traffic, Live Parking, Bluetooth,WiFi, Smart Notifications, Voice Activation, Driver Alerts, TripAdvisor, Foursquare
- Guide to Moab, UT Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails 3rd Edition
- GPS Data Card for Guide to Moab, UT Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails 3rd Edition
- GPS Data Card for Guide to Colorado Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails and Guide to Northern Colorado Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails
- GPS Data Card for Guide to California Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails
- Guide to California Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive Trails
- TFY GPS Navigation Sun Shade Visor for Garmin nüvi 2797LMT 7-Inch Portable Bluetooth Vehicle GPS and other 7-Inch GPS
- Guide to Colorado Backroads & 4-Wheel-Drive Trails, 3rd Edition
- ARB ARB505 E-Z Deflator
|Navionics Updates US and Canada Marine and Lake Charts on SD/MSD
Lowest new price: $79.39
List price: $95.74
With Navionics Updates, chart card owners can get the most up to date Navionics Plus content at half price using their Silver, Gold, HotMaps Premium or Navionics Plus, as well as cards from CMAP, Fishing Hot Spots, Garmin, LakeMaster, Lowrance, Magellan and TrakMaps. View detailed shorelines with marinas, docks and boat ramp locations. Increase your awareness of shallow waters and hazardous areas at any depth level including shoals, rocks, wrecks and more. Consult tides and currents. Fish smarter with up to 1 foot HD contours, you will find the best fishing spots, roadbeds, foundations, bridges, brush piles, culverts and creek channels. Enhance your favorite areas. SonarChartTM becomes more precise every day with sonar logs contributed by the Navionics Community from all major plotter/sounder brands and mobile devices. And with SonarChartTM Live, you can use your plotter/sounder to create real time personal HD bathymetry maps and upload sonar logs to Navionics. Keep your GPS charts up to date. Navionics charts are updated with around 2,000 edits per day. You will have the latest Nautical Chart, SonarChartTM and Community Edits enriched with information from official sources, our own surveys and research, and contributions from fellow boaters. Additional features including Plotter Sync, Dock to dock Autorouting, SonarChart Live display on plotter and Advanced Map Options are available with select Raymarine models. Nautical Chart is preloaded, however this card must be activated online before use.
- All the contents of Navionics Plus at half the price. Just use an old card to activate it.
- Customer can download updates, Sonar Charts and Community Edits at no additional cost for one year
- Get marine areas and a growing list of more than 18,000 lakes in US and Canada all on one card.
- Max detailed charts for cruising, fishing and sailing.
|Garmin City Navigator Europe NT Map Card MicroSD/SD
Lowest new price: $72.00
Lowest used price: $49.99
List price: $72.00
Garmin City Navigator Europe NT Map Card MicroSD/SD 2017
Navigate the streets of Europe with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your compatible device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection. Route to restaurants, gas stations, lodging, attractions and more.
- Compatible with select devices only
- Great Britain and Republic of Ireland Great Britain: Full coverage Scotland: Full coverage Wales: Full coverage Isle of Man: Full coverage Northern Ireland: Full coverage Ireland: Full coverage Channel Islands: Full coverage Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden Denmark: Full coverage Finland: Full coverage Iceland: Full coverage Norway: Full coverage Sweden: Full coverage France and Benelux Andorra: Full coverage Belgium: Full coverage France: Full coverage French Guiana: Coverage for most urban areas Guadeloupe: Full coverage Martinique: Full coverage Netherlands: Full coverage Luxembourg: Full coverage Réunion: Coverage for most urban areas Saint Barthélemy: Full Coverage Italy, Austria, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein Italy: Full coverage Austria: Full coverage Switzerland: Full coverage Liechtenstein: Full coverage Malta Malta: Full coverage Spain and Portugal Spain: Full coverage Portugal: Full coverage Gibraltar: Full coverage Azores Islands: Full coverage Canary Islands: Full coverage Baleric Islands: Full coverage Madeira: Full coverage Germany Germany: Full coverage Czech Republic Czech Republic: Full coverage Greece Greece: Full coverage Eastern Europe Estonia: Full coverage Latvia: Full coverage Lithuania: Full coverage Poland: Full coverage Slovakia: Full coverage Hungary: Full coverage Slovenia: Full coverage Croatia: Full coverage Bulgaria: Full coverage Romania: Full coverage Turkey: Full coverage Moldova: Major roads only Bosnia & Herzegovina: Coverage for most urban areas Serbia & Kosovo: Full Coverage Montenegro: Coverage for most urban areas Albania: Major roads only Republic of Macedonia (FYROM): Full coverage Belarus: Major roads only Ukraine: Coverage for most urban areas
|Instant Immersion Level 1 - Hawaiian [Download]
Lowest new price: $29.99
List price: $29.99
Brand: Topics Entertainment
Instant Immersion is fun and easy to use! It is the perfect way to learn a new language for travel, business or school. Instant Immersion Level 1 uses natural image association techniques to help you learn as easily as you learned your first language. Learn basic vocabulary and everyday phrases in no time! Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you the essential words and phrases you will need in order to get around with ease. Topics include first words, food, colors, phrases, body parts, numbers, time, shopping, countries and more. Practice your new language with virtual flashcards, play games and use the advanced record-and-playback feature to practice pronunciation. Even print out a picture dictionary for learning on the go!
WHY LEARN HAWAIIAN?
- Learning Hawaiian will make a visit to the Hawaiian islands more fun because you’ll be able to speak with native Hawaiians.
- Hawaiian is the official language of the state of Hawaii.
- Learn Hawaiian to gain a better understanding of Hawaiian culture.
Hawaiian language is a Polynesian language that takes its name from Hawaii, the largest island in the tropical North Pacific archipelago where it developed. Hawaiian, along with English, is an official language of the state of Hawaii. To many, Hawaii is true paradise and for good reason. Large cliffs perfect for hiking, colorful reefs inhabited by exotic fish, delicious papayas straight off the branch, all in one place, Hawaii. Its Pacific Rim cuisine, fiery volcanoes and cavorting whales just add to the wonderful experience you get every time you visit!
Hawaiian almost exclusively is spoken in Hawaii by about 30,000 speakers.
Microsoft Windows Version XP, Vista, 7, 8:
260MB hard drive space, 960x600 min resolution, sound card, microphone (recommended).
Tablets & Smartphones:
iPad, iPhone and Android are NOT supported.
Licensed to an individual for installation/use on their compatible devices. School-Corporate-Institutional requires a license from www.InstantImmersion.com/contact-us
- Instant Immersion Level 1 teaches you basic vocabulary and phrases quickly and easily. You will be able to get around with confidence, speak with ease and understand everyday conversation in your new language in no time!
- In Instant Immersion Level 1, you will learn how to say first words, food, colors, useful phrases, numbers, time, shopping terms and more in your new language.
- Language learning is broken down into goal-focused 10-minute sessions in Instant Immersion Level 1. This helps make the process of learning a new language quick, manageable and rewarding!
- Practice your new language in real-life situations using the advanced interactive recording feature in Instant Immersion Level 1. You will be able to hear what you really sound like and compare it to a native speaker.
- The game-based exercises in Instant Immersion Level 1 make learning fun and keep you coming back for more. Earn points during games and quizzes, and achieve awards.
|Learn Mexican Spanish
Lowest new price: $32.95
TalkNow! Beginners - Aprenda Espanol Mejicano (Learn Mexican Spanish) is an interactive CD ideal for travelers, business people, schoolchildren, students, & families.
- Speech recording - compare your voice with native speakers.
- Intelligent software - remembers words you get wrong & targets your weak points.
- Four quiz levels - test what you've learned.
- utomatic localizaion - lets you choose the language you learn.
|Garmin City Navigator 2016 Germany/Austria/Switzerland/Liechtenstein/Northern Italy/Eastern France Map microSD Card
Lowest new price: $31.50
List price: $31.50
Everything you need to travel the Germanic states is included in these highly detailed street maps. Load City Navigator Europe NT Alps + DACH directly to your device and navigate turn by turn to any address or intersection. Route to points of interest including restaurants, petrol stations, lodging, attractions and more. Coverage includes detailed maps of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Northern Italy and Eastern France. Powered by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality digital map data.
- Contains detailed map coverage of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Northern Italy and Eastern France
- Displays points of interest throughout the region - restaurants, lodging, attractions, petrol stations, shopping, ATM locations and more
|Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010
Lowest new price: $33.84
List price: $33.84
MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT WORKSPACE 2010 32-BIT/X64 ENGLISH DVDSHAREPOINT WORKSPACE 2010 32-BIT/X64 ENGLISH DVD Manufacturer : MICROSOFT UPC : 885370023145
- SharePoint Workspace 2010 32-b
Page 4 of 431
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.