|Rawlings Players Series 9-inch Youth Baseball Glove (PL90MB)
List price: $17.10
NEW Rawlings T-Ball Glove with 9" Soft Training Ball Included. Conventional Back Basket Web.
- NEW Rawlings T-Ball Glove
- 9" Soft Training Ball Included.
- Conventional Back Basket Web.
- 9" Size Mitt for Ages 4-6
|Easton Adult Typhoon III Batting Gloves
List price: $14.99
Easton Typhoon III Batting Gloves Designed for a Natural Feeling Grip Easton Typhoon III Batting Gloves features: Genuine leather palm for strong durability Synthetic thumb further increases durability Vented areas on back of hand ensure breathability Sold in pairs Easton Batting Gloves...Superior Grip, Responsive Feel
- Genuine leather palm with synthetic thumb for added durability
- White/Black available in tee ball size with digitized synthetic leather palm
|Mizuno Vintage Pro G4 Batting Gloves
List price: $22.00
The Mizuno Vintage Pro G4 is the batting glove of choice for MLB players such as Chipper Jones and Brian McCann. Features including Mizuno's Sensor Point palm, Grip Tabs, and Flex Mesh make the Vintage Pro G4 the choice for many major leaguers.
- Mizuno's Sensor Point Palm-applies top quality embossed digi-suede in strategic locations for improved grip and durability
- Mizuno Motion Arc Line mimics the movement of your skin to provide outstanding fit and feel
- Mizuno's Grip Tabs help ease gloves on and off your hands
- Mizuno Flex Mesh for improved breathability
- Same design as worn by top MLB players
|Rawlings Players Series 9-inch Youth Baseball Glove (PL90PB)
List price: $17.10
|Rawlings Players Series 10.5-inch Youth Baseball Glove (PL105BB)
List price: $22.90
- Web: Basket web
- Back: Conventional back w/ Velcro strap
- Ideal for players 6-10 years old
|Wilson A360 Series 14" Slowpitch Softball Glove
List price: $34.99
Model: WTA0360 ES14-PARENT
The 360 Softball glove is designed for the recreational league player. 360 Softball gloves provide a over-sized-pocket for a bigger deeper catching area. Features include: Leather palm and Web.
- The 1 Slow Pitch selling glove in the market
- Leather palm and web
- All position use
|Franklin Sports CFX Pro Adult Series Batting Glove
List price: $36.99
Our CFX Pro Series Batting Glove features floating thumb technology that increases glove flexibility and adaptability. The neoprene bridge gives added flex across the knuckle back. Quad-flex creasing decreases material buildup between your hand and the bat handle. Tectonic fit inserts accomodate flex without adding bulk to the back of the hand. One piece leather palm.
- Floating thumb technology increases glove flexibility and adaptability
- Neoprene bridge gives added flex across the knuckle back, Quad-flex creasing decreases material buildup between your hand and the bat handle
- One piece leather palm maintains tactility, and provides a smooth, seamless feel on any bat
- Tectonic fit inserts accommodate flex without adding bulk to the back of the hand
- Major League Baseball Licensee
|Wilson A2000 Dustin Pedroia 11.5" Baseball Glove
Since its introduction in 1957, the Wilson A2000 has set the standard for premium ball gloves. With over 55 years of game changing performance, the A2000 only continues to get better. The A2000 gloves are made from American Pro Stock Steerhide. This leather is prized by professional players for its rugged durability and unmatched feel. It truly is the perfect ball glove leather. The A2000 series gloves also offer Dri-Lex Technology. Dri-Lex Technology is an ultra-breathable wrist lining that transfers moisture away from the skin, keeping your hand cool and dry. A2000 series gloves also feature the patented Dual Welting system that offers a pre-curved finger design that helps maintain a stable and durable pocket. The Dual Welting technology is a patented design used exclusively by Wilson in the United States. All patterns are endlessly field tested and constantly improved by hundreds of professionals and top amateur players. The Wilson A2000 series gloves are unmatched in feel and offer consistent performance.
- 11.50 Inch Pattern
- Conventional Open Back
- Dustin Pedroia Game Model
- Rolled Welting
- Extra Long Lacing
|Franklin Sports Neo Classic II Adult 2014 Series Batting Glove
List price: $49.99
About Franklin Sports In 1946, brothers Irving and Sydney Franklin founded Franklin Sports in Brockton, MA. As the company grew, Franklin's headquarters moved to a larger facility in Stoughton, MA. What began as a business specializing in manufacturing leather sporting good items for the youth market has expanded successfully with the addition of distribution partners in Europe, Japan, Australia, Mexico, and Canada. As proof of Franklin's top-quality products, the Franklin batting glove is the official batting glove of Major League Baseball. From professional athletes to the youngest novices, Franklin meets the needs of all, with innovative products and exceptional value. Made of sheepskin leather. Quad-flex creasing for comfortable grip. Floating thumb technology for glove flexibility. Neoprene bridge for flexibility across the knuckle back. Set of left- and right-handed gloves. Available in your choice of sizes.
- Made of sheepskin leather
- Quad-flex creasing for comfortable grip
- Floating thumb technology for glove flexibility
- Neoprene bridge for flexibility across the knuckle back
- Set of left- and right-handed gloves
|Unique Sports Deluxe Hot Glove Wrap
Lowest new price: $5.17
Lowest used price: $71.84
List price: $6.99
Deluxe Glove Wrap is the best way to maintain a glove pocket and preserve the glove shape. Comes with a plastic softball to be placed in the glove pocket when the Glove Wrap is placed around the glove.
- Stretches to fit any size glove. Made of polyester and nylon for enhanced pressure around the glove.
- Velcro closure and a slit in the middle allows it to conform to any glove size.
- Comes with plastic softball to put inside your glove during storage