|Perko 8501DP Marine Battery Selector Switch
Battery Selector Switch - Switch - For use with two or more batteries and single or dual engine systems. They permit selection between batteries for starting and charging or operation of both batteries in parallel. For use with systems under 50 volts capacity - 250 amps continuous, 360 amps intermittent. 5-1/2 inch diameter, 2-5/8 inch depth. Use two switches for dual engine systems.
- Positions NONE
- Lockable NONE
- Amps - Max NONE
|Bright Eyes Green & Red Portable Marine LED Boating Lights - Boat Bow or Stern Safety Lights - Water-resistant
Lowest new price: $12.97
List price: $19.97
Brand: Bright Eyes
This is a red and green LED silicone light set for the bow, stern, or anywhere on your boat. Easily installs around any pole, or cylindrical object on your boat with a diameter of 1" to 1.5" (inches).
Batteries Included: 2 x CR2032 in each light
- EASY TRANSPORTATION AND STORAGE - Provides a simple and effective boat safety lighting solution - 3 light modes: solid brightness, strobe, & slow blink.
- Encased in a silicone sleeve making them water-resistant and a great solution for a marine environment
- The perfect, most portable water-resistant LED light for your convenience. Great boat accessories gifts.
- Works well on Pontoon, Jon, Fishing, Skeeter, and other boats. Use for bow, stern, or running lights, especially for being seen by other boaters.
- Our Red and Green boating navigation lights come with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
|Blue Sea Systems 350 Amp E-Series Battery Switches
Brand: Blue Sea Systems
9004ee-Series Battery Switch Single Circuit ON/OFF w/ Alternator Field DisconnectIncludes AFD (Alternator Field Disconnect)CE Marked Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
- Dual Circuit. Simultaneously switches two isolated battery banks
- Ignition protected-safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- IP66 waterproof, ISO 8846 and meets ABYC requirements
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8" - 16
- Continuous rating: 350A per circuit, Maximum voltage: 32V DC
|Blue Sea Systems Terminal Fuses
|PowerSmith Floatable Waterproof Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery Powered Led Spotlight for Marine
|Blue Sea Systems LED Indicator Lights
Brand: Blue Sea Systems
Easily installed in any Blue Sea Systems circuit breaker panel Simple push-in installation mounts in any thickness material Meets UL1500 and ISO8846 ignition protection requirements. -Fits securely in 11/64" dia. mounting hole -Use with Blue Sea Systems electrical panels
- Easily installed in any Blue Sea Systems circuit breaker panel
- Simple push-in installation mounts in any thickness material
- Meets UL1500 and ISO8846 ignition protection requirements
|Camco Long 4-Gauge Marine Battery Cable and Lug Assembly Tinned
|Heavy Duty Toggle Switch 20/15A 125/277V, 2 HP with Waterproof Rubber Boot UL cUL Certified
|Tinned Copper Marine Battery Welding Lug Terminal Connectors with Dual Wall Adhesive Heat Shrink, 6 Gauge (AWG), 4 Gauge (AWG), 2 Gauge (AWG), 1/0 Gauge (AWG)
Brand: Simple Electric Solutions
Simple Electric Solutions Tinned Copper Battery Lug kits are designed with the Marine and Auto environment in mind. The closed end design and tinned copper surface of these lugs coupled with the included Dual-Wall Adhesive Heat Shrink provides an impermeable resistance to salt water and other liquids, protecting your electric connections from harsh environments. Great for Marine, Auto, Golf Carts, and misc. electrical applications. Buy with confidence as your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
|Square D by Schneider Electric Your One Source HOM230CP 30-Amp Weatherproof Plug-On Circuit Breaker
Brand: Square D by Schneider Electric