Boat Cam cleats ,They are lightweight, corrosion resistant, require low line entry effort, and provide easy line release.Cam cleats securely hold lines of any diameter with a quick downward snap of the line. The unique tooth profile and cam geometry were made to give you excellent grip . Main part Anodized Aluminum,Gasket Nylon， A multi-coil stainless steal spring recessed in the upper part of the cam will give you almost constant torque. Refined design features prefered by sailors make these the cam cleats of choice. The Safe Working Load (SWL) figure shown for item fittings represent the load to which the item may be loaded without deformation or damage to the fitting or its components. This figure represents the total load that should not be exceeded by either static or dynamic forces.
- Main part Anodized Aluminum, Die cast aluminum jaws,Gasket Nylon
- High loads. Lightweight and excellent wear-resistance.Base Size: approx. 86 x 38mm.
- Center to center hole spacing 2-1/16 inch (52mm) , Line size (Min-Max) 1/4-5/8"
- Easy disassembly for maintenance. Flared entry allows easy line engagement and quick release .
- Safe Working Load: 300 lb.Max. Working Load 500 lb.Breaking load: 750 lb
Golberg Rope Cleats are perfect for fastening ropes or cords to boats, docks, etc. The fastened rope can then be used to secure awnings, sun screens, covers, and so much more. Rope cleats are also great for projects like interior and exterior decoration as well as DIY crafts. These USA made rope cleats are strong, durable, and resistant to rust and corrosion, so they will last a long time through continuous use. There are also several options for pack sizes and dimensions to better fit the different uses. Pack sizes include 2, 5, 10, and 20 rope cleats. Rope cleats 2.5 inches in length have a width of .448 inches, height of .485 inches, and a hole size of .183 inches. Cleats with a length of 4.5 inches have a width of .614 inches, heights of .876 inches, and a hole size of .211 inches. The ones 6.0 inches in length have a width of .706 inches, height of 1.041 inches, and a hole size of .234 inches.
- Made in the USA
- Strong, durable, and resistant to rust and corrosion
- Pack sizes include 2, 5, 10, and 20.
- Used to fasten rope in order to secure tarps, covers, awnings, sun screens, and more on boats, docks, etc.
- Dimensions: Lengths include 2.5 inches, 4.5 inches, and 6.0 inches (Each length has a different width, height, and hole size)