|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
Boat Steering Equipment
|HelmsMate Tiller Extension Handle. Five models ranging from 18" to 51" in length. Some lengths adjustable and include a Universal Joint for easy push pull steering. Made in USA.
Brand: Ironwood Pacific
HelmsMate Tiller Extension Handles for small outboard and electric trolling motors. Five models including 18" and 30" fixed length models and 18"-24", 36"-50" and 37"-51" adjustable length models. The 37" to 51" model includes a universal joint for easy push pull steering. Features include - Sit forward of your motor while maintaining full steering and throttle control -Anodized aluminum shafts -Unbreakable nylon clamp will fit almost all electric and outboard motors under 15 HP -Stainless steel snap button for adjusting lengths -Universal joint model can be converted to a fixed handle with the lockout sleeve. -Trolling speed only -Lifetime warranty. Made in USA.
- Sit forward in your boat while maintaining full steering and throttle control
- Universal joint allows for easy push pull steering. U joint can be locked out to convert handle to fixed handle.
- Fits almost all gas and electric motors under 15 HP. Designed for trolling speeds only.
- Rugged aluminum shaft, unbreakable nylon clamp to fit over the tiller handle. Corrosion resistant hardware.
- Lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.
|AISI 316 Stainless Steel Boat Steering Wheel Knob, Steering Wheel Maneuvering Knob
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $18.99
AISI 316 Stainless Steel Boat Steering Wheel Knob, Steering Wheel Maneuvering Knob
Made of Marine Grade Aisi 316 Stainless Steel
Corrosion resistant and durable
Rotate 360 degrees smoothly
Equipped with a wrench
Fits most steering wheels with rim dia. from 5/8" to 1"
Material: AISI 316 stainless steel
Knob Ball Size: 2.6 X 1.4"(65mm x 35mm)
Wrench Size:1.8 X 1"（45mm x 25mm）
Package Weight: 182g/6.4oz
1 x Stainless Steel Marine Knob
1 x Wrench
The mounting clamp is designed for an oval ring bar. if your wheel is round stock, you could reshaped the lower piece slightly with two pairs of pliers.
May fit perfectly and works great.
If have any problems or want to return, please feel free to contact us first, and we will respond any question about product
within 24 hours and help you to resolve the problems ASAP.
- Material: Marine Grade Aisi 316 Stainless Steel
- Fits Steering Wheels with Rim Dia. from 5/8" to 1" （Please check the your Steering wheel Rim Dia. before purchase）
- Package Included: 1 Marine Boat Steering Wheel Knob, 1 Small Wrench
- Quicker Turning Response
|SeaStar SS137xx Safe-T Quick Connect Rotary Steering System
Traditional SeaStar Solutions mechanical steering is still the choice for sterndrives, inboards and other power assisted applications. It’s just right for power steered boats in which No FeedBack systems are not required. Safe-T QC offers the quick response of three-turn steering, and easy installation with a patented, no-tools-required cable connection at the helm.
Components are available for dual cable systems, but SeaStar recommends No-FeedBack steering for all dual cable steered, non-power-assisted outboards and sterndrives. See the NFB 4.2 Dual.
- Safe-T QC replaces all SeaStar Solutions Safe-T helms made since 1968 with little or no dash modifications, (requires use of SSC62 QC or SSC61 QC II steering cable)
- For single station use only, Safe-T QC accepts wheels up to 16" diameter, standard 3/4" round tapered steering shaft
- Quick-response of 3 turns lock-to-lock, stainless steel cable output ends
- Kits include: cable, helm, 90° bezel and hardware, fast, easy installation: uses simple snap-in cable connection, SeaStar Solutions Quick Connect (QC) cable, and industry-standard Safe-T mounting hardware
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements
|SeaStar Front Mount Hydraulic Steering Cylinder Seal Kit
- Replacement front seal kit for SeaStar pivot / front mount cylinders
- HS5157 kit contains: (2) Seal Glands, Pin Wrench, Seal Gland Assembly Guide Tool, HS5167 kit contains: (2) Seal Glands and Seal Gland Assembly Guide Tool
- Fits front mount cylinder parts: HC5340, HC5341, HC5342, HC5343, HC5344, HC5345, HC5346, HC5347, HC5348, HC5358, HC5365, HC5375, HC5394, HC5445, HC6750, HC6751, HC6752, HC6753, HC6754, HC6755
- SeaStar Products are backed by a two-year recreational user warranty against manufacturing defects
|SeaStar Solutions SSC134xx Rack Steering Cable, for Back Mount Rack System
SeaStar Solutions (formerly Teleflex Marine) has set the standard with their Steering Cables in the Marine Industry by using Superior Design, Technology and Materials.
All SeaStar Solutions’ steering cables exceed ABYC safety standards and ISO/IMCI/NMMA certification requirements. SeaStar Solutions’ SSC134xx Steering Cable is designed with a Rack and Pinion design to fit various helm space and application requirements.
The SeaStar Difference:
- A tightly controlled core to conduit fit to offer precise steering
- Outer jacket is constructed with HDPE, a high density polyethylene material that is abrasion resistant and provides a high resistance to water penetration
- Output Ends are constructed of Stainless Steel to provide Reliability and Durability for Corrosion Resistance
- Made, Designed and Assembled in the USA
- 1996 – Current (Black Cable Cover) SeaStar Solutions/Original Teleflex “The Rack” (Back Mount) Steering Cable
- Standard Rack Cable Fits Helms SH5210P, SH5230P (NFB), SH91610P and SH91630P (NFB)
- Steering Cable contained in the SeaStar Complete Back Mount Rack System Kits SS141 and SS151
SeaStar Solutions’ SSC134xx Steering Cables are for Single Station use only. This steering cable is only recommended as a replacement for the original system as installed by the boat manufacturer. SeaStar Solutions always recommends No-Feedback (NFB) helms for outboard applications. NFB Helms lock out steering loads caused by propeller torque eliminating the driver fatigue normally experienced with a standard helm. Patented SeaStar Solutions’ steering helms are a drop in replacement for the standard Rack System.
NOTE: This cable will NOT replace 1984 – 1996 SeaStar Solutions/Original Teleflex “The Rack” (Rack & Pinion) Steering Cable. The Direct Replacement Cable for these systems is SSC124xx, however Replacement of the Helm, Cable and Bezel System using SeaStar Solutions Kit SS141 is Recommended.
Upgrade Options to Consider:
- SSC154xx XTREME Rack & Pinion Cable
SeaStar products are backed by a two-year recreational user warranty against manufacturer defects. SeaStar Steering Cables are environmentally tested for marine applications.
- SSC134xx Steering Cable is fitted with Stainless Steel Cable Output Ends which provide Reliability and Durability for corrosion resistance
- Rack & Pinion Steering Cable Replaces 1996 - Current SeaStar Solutions/Original Teleflex "Back Mount Rack" Steering Cable installed by the original boat manufacturer
- Meets or Exceeds NMMA, ISO, IMCI and ABYC Standards
- Proudly Made, Designed & Assembled in the USA
- Before Ordering, Please Verify this is the Correct Cable Length for your Application. For Assistance, see the Image to the Left on 'How To Measure Steering Cables'
|SeaStar CCX633xx XTREME 3300/33C Type Control Cable with 10-32 Threaded Ends
SeaStar Solutions (formerly Teleflex Marine) has set the standard with their Control Cables in the Marine Industry by using Superior Design, Technology and Materials.
Solutions’ Premium XTREME Universal type 3300/33C cables are designed to fit aftermarket engine controls as well as OEM units from BMW, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Suzuki, Volvo, Yamaha, Tohatsu and many inboard applications. Will also fit Evinrude, Johnson, OMC and Mercury engines with the correct engine adapter kit (also available through SeaStar Solutions).
SeaStar Solutions’ unique XTREME Technology incorporates a patented Splined Core. Ridges on the core allow a close fit with the cable’s inner liner and provides for easy movement with minimum lost motion.
Features • Designed to fit aftermarket engine controls as well as Original Equipment Manufacturer units • 10-32 Threaded Terminal and a Clamp-Type fitting at each end • Cables use the Existing Connection Components • XTREME Control Cable Technology with a 4 inch minimum bend radius versus an 8 inch minimum bend radius for standard cables • 0.34 inch Super Tough HDPE Jacket which resists abrasion and withstands the effects of UV, salt water, chemicals, gasoline and oil • 0.033 inch Oil Tempered Lay Wires for Superior Strength and Performance • Unique XTREME Splined, Coated Core Element for Maximum Smoothness with Minimal Lost Motion • Stainless Steel Terminals and Conduit Fittings for added corrosion protection • Long Wearing HDPE Liner - Ultra Smooth and Lubed for Life • Made in the U.S.A.
For SeaStar Solutions and Other Controls which accept “Universal” type 10-32 threaded cable ends
SeaStar Solutions’ XTREME Control Cables are ideal for Foot Throttle Applications on performance/bass boats AND designed for Complex and/or Long Cable Runs (or to simply create a superior feel). They are also the #1 Cable Choice for OEM and Engine Manufactures.
All SeaStar Solutions’ control cables exceed ABYC safety standards and are type certified to ISO/IMCI and NMMA requirements.
SeaStar products are backed by a two-year recreational user warranty against manufacturing defects. SeaStar Control Cables are environmentally tested for marine applications.
- SeaStar XTREME is an OEM Direct-Replacement Type Control Cable for SeaStar Solutions and Other Controls which accept "Universal" type 10-32 threaded cable ends
- XTREME Control Cables have a 4 inch minimum bend radius versus an 8 inch minimum bend radius for standard cables
- Ideal for foot throttle applications on performance/bass boats and Designed for Complex and/or Long Cable Runs (or to simply create a superior feel)
- 0.34 inch Super Tough HDPE Jacket which resists abrasion and withstands the effects of UV, salt water, chemicals, gasoline and oil
- Lifetime Lubricated at the Factory
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Before Ordering, Please Verify this is the Correct Cable Length for your Application. For Assistance, see the Image to the Left on 'How To Measure Control Cables'
|Sierra International 56973P Universal Pitot Tube
Lowest new price: $4.37
List price: $8.49
Brand: Sierra International
Pitot Tubes Universal Slotted mounting plate allows replacement of competitive Pitot tubes without drilling. For speeds up to 80 MPH. Attractively display packaged for point of purchase impact.
|Baystar Kit, HK4200A-3, Hydraulic Steering Kit with Compact Cylinder with 20' Tubing
Lowest new price: $549.99
List price: $570.85
Gives 5.2 wheel turns lock-to-lock when using BayStar outboard cylinders Kit Includes: (1) BayStar heim pump (HH4314-3) (1) BayStar cylinder (HC465H) (1) BayStar tubing kit (HT4420H, 2 x 20' hoses) (2) Hydraulic steering fluid (HA5430) (1) Filler kit (HA5438)
- Gives 5 wheel turns lock-to-lock when using BayStar outboard cylinders
- Kit Includes: (1) BayStar helm pump (HH4314-3) (1) BayStar cylinder (HC4645H) (2) Hydraulic steering fluid (HA5430) (1) Filler kit (HA5438)
- Also includes (1) BayStar tubing kit (HT4420H, 2 x 20' hoses)
|Sierra 18-5899 Oil Pressure Sender
Lowest new price: $23.94
Lowest used price: $16.24
List price: $30.53
Brand: Sierra International
The Sierra 18-5899 Oil Pressure Sender is interchangeable with the following: Crusader 700425, Datcon 02504-00, Faria 90512, Johnson/Evinrude Outboard 982650, 3853800, Medallion A-2547, Mercruiser Stern Drive 90806A1, 34623, 90806, 815425, 815425T, 8M0068784, OMC Stern Drive 982650, 3853800, Pleasurecraft R020001, Stewart Warner 279-A, VDO 360 801, Veethree Seastar IA15001, Volvo Penta 3857532. Thread Size: 1/8"-27 NPT, Range: 80 psi, Terminal Type: 10-32 Stud.
- Sierra Oil Pressure Sender
- Thread Size: 1/8"-27 NPT, Range: 80 psi, Terminal Type: 10-32 Stud
- Sierra part number: 18-5899
|HydroForce 57" Sectional Aluminum Oars
Lowest new price: $17.99
List price: $17.99
Dual purpose, lightweight, aluminum oars. Can be used as two individual oars (57") or combined into a single twin blade paddle (86").
- Dual purpose, lightweight, aluminum oars
- Use as two, 57" oars or combine and use as a single, 86" twin blade paddle
- Ribbed blades for added strength
- Sturdy twist-locking section connectors and blades
- GS approved
Page 1 of 84
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.