|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
Boat Steering Equipment
|Ironwood Pacific HelmsMate Tiller Extension Handle. Five Models Ranging from 18" to 52" in Length, Some Adjustable, One Model with a Universal Joint. Made in USA.
Brand: Ironwood Pacific
Sit forward and enjoy the ride while maintaining steering control and precision throttle as well as ensuring easy access to outboard kill switch. Choose from 5 models ranging in length from 18" to 52". Designed to control speed and direction in both electric and gas trolling motors. Made in USA and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Universal Clamp grips firmly to existing handle
- U-Joint model allows for easy push pull steering for offset seating
- Durable nylon clamp can be adjusted to fit motors up to 1 3/4 inches, or 15 HP and below
- Extendable units include positive stainless steel snaps to avoid slipping
- Allows for easy access to outboard kill switch
|AISI 316 Stainless Steel Boat Steering Wheel Knob, Steering Wheel Maneuvering Knob
Lowest new price: $13.49
List price: $18.99
AISI 316 Stainless Steel Boat Steering Wheel Knob, Steering Wheel Maneuvering Knob
Made of Marine Grade Aisi 316 Stainless Steel
Corrosion resistant and durable
Rotate 360 degrees smoothly
Equipped with a wrench
Fits most steering wheels with rim dia. from 5/8" to 1"
Material: AISI 316 stainless steel
Knob Ball Size: 2.6 X 1.4"(65mm x 35mm)
Wrench Size:1.8 X 1"（45mm x 25mm）
Package Weight: 182g/6.4oz
1 x Stainless Steel Marine Knob
1 x Wrench
The mounting clamp is designed for an oval ring bar. if your wheel is round stock, you could reshaped the lower piece slightly with two pairs of pliers.
May fit perfectly and works great.
If have any problems or want to return, please feel free to contact us first, and we will respond any question about product
within 24 hours and help you to resolve the problems ASAP.
- Material: Marine Grade Aisi 316 Stainless Steel
- Fits Steering Wheels with Rim Dia. from 5/8" to 1" （Please check the your Steering wheel Rim Dia. before purchase）
- Package Included: 1 Marine Boat Steering Wheel Knob, 1 Small Wrench
- Quicker Turning Response
|SeaStar CCX633xx XTREME 3300/33C Type Control Cable with 10-32 Threaded Ends
SeaStar Solutions (formerly Teleflex Marine) has set the standard with their Control Cables in the Marine Industry by using Superior Design, Technology and Materials.
Solutions’ Premium XTREME Universal type 3300/33C cables are designed to fit aftermarket engine controls as well as OEM units from BMW, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Suzuki, Volvo, Yamaha, Tohatsu and many inboard applications. Will also fit Evinrude, Johnson, OMC and Mercury engines with the correct engine adapter kit (also available through SeaStar Solutions).
SeaStar Solutions’ unique XTREME Technology incorporates a patented Splined Core. Ridges on the core allow a close fit with the cable’s inner liner and provides for easy movement with minimum lost motion.
Features • Designed to fit aftermarket engine controls as well as Original Equipment Manufacturer units • 10-32 Threaded Terminal and a Clamp-Type fitting at each end • Cables use the Existing Connection Components • XTREME Control Cable Technology with a 4 inch minimum bend radius versus an 8 inch minimum bend radius for standard cables • 0.34 inch Super Tough HDPE Jacket which resists abrasion and withstands the effects of UV, salt water, chemicals, gasoline and oil • 0.033 inch Oil Tempered Lay Wires for Superior Strength and Performance • Unique XTREME Splined, Coated Core Element for Maximum Smoothness with Minimal Lost Motion • Stainless Steel Terminals and Conduit Fittings for added corrosion protection • Long Wearing HDPE Liner - Ultra Smooth and Lubed for Life • Made in the U.S.A.
For SeaStar Solutions and Other Controls which accept “Universal” type 10-32 threaded cable ends
SeaStar Solutions’ XTREME Control Cables are ideal for Foot Throttle Applications on performance/bass boats AND designed for Complex and/or Long Cable Runs (or to simply create a superior feel). They are also the #1 Cable Choice for OEM and Engine Manufactures.
All SeaStar Solutions’ control cables exceed ABYC safety standards and are type certified to ISO/IMCI and NMMA requirements.
SeaStar products are backed by a two-year recreational user warranty against manufacturing defects. SeaStar Control Cables are environmentally tested for marine applications.
- SeaStar XTREME is an OEM Direct-Replacement Type Control Cable for SeaStar Solutions and Other Controls which accept "Universal" type 10-32 threaded cable ends
- XTREME Control Cables have a 4 inch minimum bend radius versus an 8 inch minimum bend radius for standard cables
- Ideal for foot throttle applications on performance/bass boats and Designed for Complex and/or Long Cable Runs (or to simply create a superior feel)
- 0.34 inch Super Tough HDPE Jacket which resists abrasion and withstands the effects of UV, salt water, chemicals, gasoline and oil
- Lifetime Lubricated at the Factory
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Before Ordering, Please Verify this is the Correct Cable Length for your Application. For Assistance, see the Image to the Left on 'How To Measure Control Cables'
|SeaStar SS137xx Safe-T Quick Connect Rotary Steering System
Traditional SeaStar Solutions mechanical steering is still the choice for sterndrives, inboards and other power assisted applications. It’s just right for power steered boats in which No FeedBack systems are not required. Safe-T QC offers the quick response of three-turn steering, and easy installation with a patented, no-tools-required cable connection at the helm.
Components are available for dual cable systems, but SeaStar recommends No-FeedBack steering for all dual cable steered, non-power-assisted outboards and sterndrives. See the NFB 4.2 Dual.
- Safe-T QC replaces all SeaStar Solutions Safe-T helms made since 1968 with little or no dash modifications, (requires use of SSC62 QC or SSC61 QC II steering cable)
- For single station use only, Safe-T QC accepts wheels up to 16" diameter, standard 3/4" round tapered steering shaft
- Quick-response of 3 turns lock-to-lock, stainless steel cable output ends
- Kits include: cable, helm, 90° bezel and hardware, fast, easy installation: uses simple snap-in cable connection, SeaStar Solutions Quick Connect (QC) cable, and industry-standard Safe-T mounting hardware
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards and N.M.M.A. certification requirements
|SeaStar Front Mount Hydraulic Steering Cylinder Seal Kit
- Replacement front seal kit for SeaStar pivot / front mount cylinders
- HS5157 kit contains: (2) Seal Glands, Pin Wrench, Seal Gland Assembly Guide Tool, HS5167 kit contains: (2) Seal Glands and Seal Gland Assembly Guide Tool
- Fits front mount cylinder parts: HC5340, HC5341, HC5342, HC5343, HC5344, HC5345, HC5346, HC5347, HC5348, HC5358, HC5365, HC5375, HC5394, HC5445, HC6750, HC6751, HC6752, HC6753, HC6754, HC6755
- SeaStar Products are backed by a two-year recreational user warranty against manufacturing defects
|Baystar Kit, HK4200A-3, Hydraulic Steering Kit with Compact Cylinder with 20' Tubing
Lowest new price: $540.99
List price: $543.99
Gives 5.2 wheel turns lock-to-lock when using BayStar outboard cylinders Kit Includes: (1) BayStar heim pump (HH4314-3) (1) BayStar cylinder (HC465H) (1) BayStar tubing kit (HT4420H, 2 x 20' hoses) (2) Hydraulic steering fluid (HA5430) (1) Filler kit (HA5438)
- Gives 5 wheel turns lock-to-lock when using BayStar outboard cylinders
- Kit Includes: (1) BayStar helm pump (HH4314-3) (1) BayStar cylinder (HC4645H) (2) Hydraulic steering fluid (HA5430) (1) Filler kit (HA5438)
- Also includes (1) BayStar tubing kit (HT4420H, 2 x 20' hoses)
- 150 Horse power
- Dn not use BayStar on smaller HP outboard engines that use wing nut type transom mount clamping screws
|TH Marine SS-1-DP Steer Stop Hydraulic Steering Lock
Lowest new price: $12.59
Lowest used price: $10.32
List price: $12.60
Brand: TH Marine
T-H Marine developed the first steering stop available for outboards. Outboards equipped with hydraulic steering from "wandering" when trailering. Units clip onto hydraulic steering rams on either side of outboard to keep engine straight and prevent damage to motor supports. Cord keeps units together when stowed and aids removal.
- Locks hydraulic steering when trailering, fits most steering cylinder rods on outboard engines
- Snaps over outboards hydraulic steering cylinder rods and helps keep engine centered during transport
- Protects steering system, outboard and motor supports
- Includes cord to connect units for storage and to aid in removal and are simple to take on and off
- Overall Length: 4" Long
|attwood 11768-2 7-Foot Asymmetrical Kayak Paddle Asymmetrical Kayak Paddles, 7'
Lowest new price: $32.99
List price: $32.99
Get the most from your paddling energy with the asymmetrical spoon-blade design; it increases stroke efficiency and reduces blade flutter. 7-Foot paddle disassembles for convenience.
Attwood develops high value, engineered marine products to make life on the water easier to enjoy. Made to meet the demands of boat builders and distribution partners, our products are extensively tested on-site in our lab to provide worry-free boating under all conditions.
- Thick aluminum and rugged plastic construction for durable performance
- Two-piece breakdown design is ideal for both storage and transport
- Drip rings for added comfort; they prevent water from sliding onto your grip
- Asymmetrical spoon-blades increase your stroke efficiency while reducing blade flutter in the water
- Attwood products are both compatible and reliable, engineered and built with a never-fail attitude
- Campingandkayaking MADE IN THE USA SALE! Paddle Leash with a 2 Rod Leash Set, 3 Leashes Total Plus 1 Carabiner.
- ONYX MoveVent Dynamic Paddle Sports Life Vest, Orange, Medium/Large
- Stearns Adult Classic Series Vest, 3000004475, Blue, Universal
- Onyx MoveVent Curve Paddle Sports Life Vest, Medium/Large, Blue
- Ocean Kayak Malibu Two Tandem Sit-On-Top Recreational Kayak, Envy, 12-Feet
- SeaSense X-TREME II Kayak Paddle, 96-Inch, Orange and Yellow,Orange/Yellow
- SUNDOLPHIN Sun Dolphin Journey Sit-on-top Fishing Kayak (Olive, 10-Feet)
- SeaSense 8690 X-1 Unified Marine Kayak Paddle, 96-Inch
- Stohlquist Fit Life Jacket, Red/Gray
- ECOTRIC J-Bar 2 Pairs Universal Kayak Canoe Top Mount Carrier Roof Rack Boat SUV VAN Car With One Year Warranty
|T-H Marine Supplies Cable Boot
Brand: T-H Marine Supplies
World's #1 Cable Boot This is truly a functional motor well cable boot that is easy to install. No longer is it necessary to split or cut your motor well boot to pass cables through. This cable boot provides a fully open area to pass wiring and cables through and when rigging is complete simply pull cable tie snug around wires and cable to complete installation. The cable boot is constructed of rugged black vinyl that resists ultraviolet rays, gasoline and oil. Other manufacturer boots are made of rubber which will degrade in the marine environment. This cable boot is available in three sizes to cover all installation requirements. Aftermarket kits are available that contain a cable boot and a cable boot reinforcing ring for maximum security in mounting. patented
- This cable boot provides a fully open area to pass wiring and cables through and when rigging is complete simply pull cable tie snug around wires and cable to complete installation.
- The cable boot is constructed of rugged black vinyl that resists ultraviolet rays, gasoline and oil.
- This cable boot is available in three sizes to cover all installation requirements.
|Ancor Marine Grade Cable Ties
Reusable Beaded Cable Ties - 24" - Yellow - 5-Pack. Finally, a reusable cable tie that offers the heavy duty tensile strength. you need. Easier than a twist tie, more versatile than a cable tie and. stronger than hook and loop fasteners. Features: Releasable: Use and re-use - beads lock and release through key-hole. slots. Heavy Duty: 70lb and 140lb tensile strength. Adjustable: Bundle capacities from 1/4" to 7" diameters or string. together for greater capacity. Secure: Bundle and secure with double lock through 2 convenient keyhole. slots to bind, hook and secure. Flexible: Bundle and create a loop to hang
- Finally, a reusable cable tie that offers the heavy duty tensile strength. you need. Easier than a t
- Releasable: Use and re-use - beads lock and release through key-hole. slots
- together for greater capacity Secure: Bundle and secure with double lock through 2 convenient keyhol
Page 1 of 104
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.