|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
Knives & Tools
|Kikkerland CD114 Beechwood Crab Multi Tool, Stainless Steel
Lowest new price: $16.00
List price: $20.00
At the Beach or on the go, this crab just wants to lend a helping claw. Grip his sturdy Beechwood shell to utilize any one of his helpful stainless steel appendages. Comes with a mini Scissor, bottle opener, 3/16' Flat head screwdriver, can opener and rope saw.
- Beautifully designed 6-in-1 multi-tool
- Comes with a Mini scissor, bottle opener, 3/16' flat head screwdriver, can opener and rope saw
- Easily grip his sturdy beechwood shell
- Crab designed by scratches design
- Measures 2.5 by 1.5 by 1.1-Inches
- Kikkerland CD62 Animal Multi Tool, 7-in-1 Design
- Kikkerland CD113 Beechwood Bird Multi Tool, Stainless Steel
- Kikkerland Wood Grain Sticky Notes
- Kikkerland Toucan Kitchen Shears
- Kikkerland Hammer Multi Tool, Wood, White
- Kikkerland KR13-W Mini Wooden Hammer Tool
- TechMatte MagGrip Air Vent Magnetic Universal Car Mount Holder for Smartphones including iPhone X, 8,7, 6, 6S, Galaxy S7, S7 Edge - Blue
- Toydriver Low Torque Battery Operated Screwdriver Tool for Small Screws on Toy Battery Covers
- Kikkerland Hand and Foot Nail Clippers Set, Silver
- Smartphone Attachment Selfie Stick for Pet (Purple)
|Victorinox Swiss Army Nail Clip 580 Swiss Army Knife
Practical, useful and reliable companion. Swiss made precision engineering, a lifetime warranty, special stainless steel and careful hand-crafting guarantee the highest quality. The Swiss Army Nail Clip 580 comes equipped with a 1.75" blade, nail file, nail clipper, lever design serrated scissors, key ring, tweezers and a toothpick.
- Practical, useful and reliable companion. Swiss made precision engineering, a lifetime warranty, spe
- The Swiss Army Nail Clip 580 comes equipped with a 1.75" blade, nail file, nail clipper, lever desig
|Paracord Planet 550lb Type III Paracord Combo Crafting Kits with Buckles
Brand: PARACORD PLANET
Spend your Time on a Fun Paracord Project without the Expense of just one color!
-These Combo Crafting Kits are great values for any situation
-They consist of anywhere from 30-200 ft hanks at various colors of 550 Type III Commercial Grade paracord and all sets include FREE buckles
-Each paracord hank comes in 10ft sizes and can hold a minimum force of 550lb
-Type III Commercial Grade parachute cord (almost identical to the Mil-Spec without the higher prices)
-It has a core of seven inner strands surrounded by a nylon cover with a minimum breaking strength of 550lbs
-Great for camping, crafting, hiking, military, survival or any outdoor adventure!
- 550lb 7 strand cord at 10ft hanks (30-200ft available)
- Lightweight and will not rot or mildew
- Strong and durable
- Multi-purpose: camping, fishing, hiking, survival and more
- Made in the USA
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects: Simple Instructions for Survival Bracelets and Other DIY Projects (How to Make 12 Easy Lanyards, Straps, Wraps, Keychains, & More with Parachute Cord for Ropecrafting)
- Zacro Jig Bracelet Maker with Parachute Cord, Wristband Maker - Pack of 6 Parachute Cords and Pack of 6 Buckles - Paracord Braiding Weaving DIY Craft Tool Kit - Heavy Duty Buckles
- SpeedyJig Pro Paracord Bracelet Jig Kit - Fun and Easy Way to Weave Bracelets from 4" to over 12" - Solid Steel Construction
- Ezzzy-Jig Bracelet Maker-
- Aketek Stainless Steel 550 Paracord Fid, Lacing, Stitching Needles (2pcs)
- Paracord!: How to Make the Best Bracelets, Lanyards, Key Chains, Buckles, and More
- SpeedyJig XL Extra Long Paracord Bracelet Jig Kit - Make Bracelets and Other Projects from 4" to over 18"
- Design Originals-Parachute Cord Craft
- 60 - 5/8", 1/2", & 3/8" Black Side Release Buckles (20 Each) For Paracord Bracelets
- West Coast Paracord Bracelet Maker with 550 Paracord and Buckles - Adjustable Wristband Maker pack kit - Parachute Cord Braiding Weaving DIY Crafting Tool - Wooden Base
|Fathers Day Gift Best Dad or Grandpa Ever Laser Engraved Wood 6 Function Multitool Pocket Knife
Brand: Personalized Gifts
A practical Father's Day gift with lasting utility. Engraved pocket knives make a great birthday gift that can be used for years to come. A trusty knife is a man's best tool. This laser engraved survival knife is sure to bring a smile to his face. Knives make a perfect gift for Father's Day, birthdays, or any occasion. Give a gift with lasting utility. He'll thank you every time he uses it. Features a bead-blasted, 3 inch stainless steel half-serrated blade. Knife also includes a built-in glass breaker and seatbelt cutter. Thumbstuds on both sides of blade allow for easy opening and closing. Includes a nylon pouch with belt loop. Knife measures 5 inches long when closed, 8-1/4 inches when opened. Because every piece of wood is unique, the final engraved product may be slightly lighter or darker than pictured.
- A practical Father's Day gift with lasting utility. Engraved pocket knives make a great birthday gift that can be used for years to come.
- A handsome laser engraved wood handle and durable stainless steel blade and tools create a lasting design perfect for everyday use. Because every piece of wood is unique, the final engraved product may be slightly lighter or darker than pictured.
- This folding multitool knife includes 6 tools: A strong 2" stainless steel blade, a Phillips and flathead screwdriver, a bottle and can opener, and a corkscrew.
- Slip joint allows for easy opening and folding of blade and tools. Engraving color may vary slightly, as each piece of wood is unique.
- Includes a sturdy, practical keychain loop so you can take your knife with you.
- Grandma necklace pendant gift card jewelry love you grandmother heart moon back 18 inch
- If Papa Can't Fix It We're All Screwed Coffee Mug Christmas Gift for Dad, Grandpa, Husband From Son, Daughter, Grandson, Grandaughter, Wife Birthday, Fathers Day gift for Men Ceramic Mug 15 Oz. White
- Father's Day Gift for Dad Knife Gift for Grandpa Gift for Papa Best Ever Best Buckin' Laser Engraved Folding Pocket Knife with Funny Beer Coolie Gift Set
- O.RIYA Love You Grandpa Hand Stamped Lure Fisherman Gift - Grandpa Gifts From Grandchildren
- This is What an Awesome Uncle Looks Like Funny T-Shirt
- Sterling Silver "Nana" Filigree Pendant Necklace, 18"
- Muggies Papa Can Fix Mug - Gift For Dad And Grandpa! Coffee Tea 11oz Cup Unique Gifts For Men & Husband! Christmas, Birthday, Father's Day Gifts - Papa The Man The Myth The Legend!+ Woodworking Ebook
- Father's Day Gift Best Buckin Dad Grandpa Ever Laser Engraved Pocket Knife
- Light up LED Heart for Grandma - World's Best Grandma - Etched Glass Heart on LED Lighted Base
- Expressively Yours Bracelet - Aunt
|Case Trapper Pocket Knives
|TOUGH-GRID 750lb Paracord / Parachute Cord - Genuine Mil Spec Type IV 750lb Paracord Used by the US Military (MIl-C-5040-H) - 100% Nylon - Made In The USA.
750 Pound Test TRUE "Mil-Spec." (Military Specifications) Mil-C-5040-H Type IV Paracord 100% Nylon Why Buy 550lb When You Can Get The Best 750lb Paracord For Pennies More?
- Ideal for Bracelets, Survival, Belts, Wrapping Tools, Lifting, Backpacking, Hanging Bear Bags and Towing Moderately Heavy Objects. Uses Limited ONLY by Your Imagination!
- Great for Camping, Hiking, Cycling, Boating, Gifts, Home Fixes, Cabins, or Bug-out Locations.
- Measures Between 5/32" - 3/16" OR 3.97mm - 4.76mm (Outside Diameter.) ONLY 1/32" Bigger Around than 550lb Paracord With a Guaranteed Minimum 750lb Tensile Strength!
- Key Mil-Spec Properties Include: Abrasion & UV Resistance, 30% Minimum Stretch, Pre-Shrunk, Color-Fastness, 100% Nylon, (11) Inner Triple-Strands and (1) ID Strand. Our Cord is Specially Constructed for U.S. Military Cargo Parachutes. 200 Pounds Stronger & Fits Great in Your EDC, Car, Tank, Backpack or Bug-Out Bag!
American made quality by a company that has been supplying the US government with parachute cord for more than 100 years! Don't accept cheap foreign imports or inferior cord... you just don't have to! TOUGH-GRID Paracord Is Flexible & Tough!
- Since it is 200 pounds stronger than 550 paracord, you'll have greater confidence when you really need it!
- Holds shape better and doesn't flatten out like 550 cord.
- TOUGH-GRID Paracord is a "must have" for your emergency preparedness supplies and makes a fantastic gift! ***The People Have Spoken!*** See Our Many Great Product and Seller Reviews (Many by Military Veterans) and You'll Know:
1. We ONLY Sell the Best Paracord
2. Who We Are & How We Treat Our Customers (Cool Surprises & Personal Support)
3. You Can Trust Our Paracord Is Made In The USA For Our Military & Will Not Let You Down! We 100% Guarantee (Replacement or Money Back) ALL TOUGH-GRID Parachute Cord!
- PREMIUM CORD... AT A BARGAIN PRICE. NOTE: PACKAGED ACCORDING TO LENGTH. (50, 100 and 150 footers come coiled in bags, 200 footers on a tube and 500 and 1000 footers on a spool. 1000 footers may come in up-to 2 non-spliced sections. PLEASE SEE PACKAGING IMAGES ON LEFT.) We want to be your "go-to" source for great Type 4 Mil-Spec Paracord. Thousands of Reviewers agree this is the best paracord they have ever used!
- "PEACE OF MIND. THERE'S NOTHING QUITE LIKE IT." Go ahead, string up a hammock, rig your sails, secure your tent or make an emergency tourniquet. The extra 200 pounds of strength beats regular 550 cord and is there to protect you when you really need it! Our 100% Nylon (11 Triple Strands) TOUGH-GRID cord is NEVER Spliced and is made with USA pride and craftsmanship which gives you that great feeling that you got what you paid for and are helping keep America strong.
- "TOUGH AS NAILS WHILE SOFT AND FLEXIBLE" Spending time in the outdoors is a great pastime, but can be dangerous. Safety and preparation are critical, especially for the young and old who are much more vulnerable to the elements. TOUGH-GRID Paracord gives you an excellent lifeline when your family needs some strong, lightweight cordage. You can enjoy the outdoors knowing you have the toughest cord around and that it's ready when you are.
- VETERAN RECOMMENDED With hundreds of reviews from US Military Veterans like these: "They have mine and my family's business for life" "GET SOME, see for yourself, Worth the Price" and "This is a Class A Product, It Will Save Your Life!!!," Take it from the experts and change the way you camp, hike, survive and make paracord projects. Whether sheltering in place, stocking your bug-out bag, crafting, or surviving a full-blown zombie apocalypse, you'll want enough Mil-Spec cord to cover anything.
- "SEEMS LIKE A NO-BRAINER TO ME!" Use our cord whenever you need super strong, light cordage. You'll be ready for just about anything if you throw a roll in your trunk, keep a hank in your backpack and even in your tool box! We like the old saying "It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it." That sums-up the prepper / survivalist / Boy Scout spirit pretty well! When you're in need of strong Genuine Military Grade Paracord, we've got you covered... Guaranteed!
|Victorinox Swiss Army SwissChamp Pocket Knife
The 3½" inch SwissChamp was designed for both everyday and not-so-everyday projects. Whether you use it for a quick fix in your home or for your camping adventures, this multitasker will quickly become an essential and handy helper.
Packing 33 functions, the SwissChamp is like having a toolbox in your pocket. From a fish scaler to wire cutters, a magnifying glass to mini-screwdriver, the Victorinox Swiss Army SwissChamp has a tool for nearly any job without adding significant bulk to your gear, making it the perfect companion for virtually anyone. Backed by a rich heritage of quality and craftsmanship, this highly versatile knife perfectly represents the ultimate in functionality in one convenient tool.
Beautiful and authentic to our heritage, each Huntsman Hardwood knife is truly a work of art. The natural, wooden handles are NSC certified and are repurposed from excess production materials. Each scale is sanded down by hand and offers varying color and unique grain patterns, which means no two knives are exactly the same. This knife is perfect for the avid knife collector or as an executive gift.
Like all Swiss Army Knives, the SwissChamp has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability.
Includes 33 Functions:
- Large Blade
- Small Blade
- Can Opener with
- – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
- Bottle Opener with
- – Large Screwdriver
- – Wire Stripper
- Key Ring
- Multi-purpose Hook (Parcel Carrier)
- Wood Saw
- Fish Scaler with
- – Hook Disgorger
- – Ruler (in/cm)
- Nail File with
- – Nail Cleaner
- – Metal File
- – Metal Saw
- Fine Screwdriver
- Pliers with
- – Wire Cutter
- – Wire Crimper
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Magnifying Lens
- Pressurized Ballpoint Pen
- Straight Pin
- Patented Mini-Screwdriver
- Sewing Eye
History and Heritage
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable" and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.
Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
After you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- Features 33 functions to equip you for everyday adventures - including 2.45" large blade, scissors, bottle opener with large screwdriver, pliers, and corkscrew (See product description for full list of features)
- Stainless steel construction encased in hardwood scales, featuring unique shades and grain patterns, makes each piece truly one of a kind
- With 33 functions, the SwissChamp is a toolbox for your pocket that's ready for everything from household quick fixes to the wilds of nature
- Length: 3.58" (91mm), Height: 1.3", Weight: 6.526 oz.
- Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship
|Wallet Ninja 18 in 1 Multi-purpose Credit Card Size Pocket Tool
|Opinel Carbon Steel Folding Everyday Carry Locking Pocket Knife
Our classic folding knife is a design icon. Simple and beautiful, sharp and durable, the No. 8 is an international bestseller. Tuck it into your pocket for a picnic. Keep it in your desk for workday lunches. Carve into charcuterie, cheese, or a crisp apple, or whittle a stick for campfire s'mores.
Opinel knives are designed to stand the test of time; some carry Opinel knives handed down from parents and grandparents. Follow a few simple instructions to ensure your knife lasts for years to come.
• Hand-wash or wipe clean your blade after each use
• Wipe the blade dry
• Store in a dry place and keep out of damp conditions
• Expect the wooden handle to swell or contract slightly with use; wood is a living material that can be affected by humidity and atmospheric conditions. If your blade feels stuck, use the "Opinel knock" - rapping the end of the knife on a hard surface - to loosen the blade slightly
• Grease the metal parts, including the Virobloc locking mechanism, on a regular basis
• Use a whetstone or other fine-grain natural stone to sharpen your blade. Make sure the blade is dry and clean, and hold the sharpening stone at an approximately 20-degree angle from the blade while sharpening
You should NOT...
• Put your knife in the dishwasher
• Leave corrosive materials (like acidic foods) on your blade for extended periods of time
• Use bleach or chlorine to clean your knife
• Leave your knife in wet or damp conditions
• Blade length: 8.5 cm/3.35 inches
• Materials: Carbon steel blade, varnished beechwood handle
Versatile in its use, classic in its design and construction, the Opinel No. 8 has been carried - and appreciated - by generations. A classic pocket knife designed to stand the test of time.
- Simple, sturdy, efficient and easy to use, this essential tool remains unchanged since 1890 but is unmatched in its design. Raw material and colors may vary from one collection to another, but its style remains deeply steeped in history and tradition. This timeless knife is for people who enjoy the outdoors, and is a must-have tool for professional or amateur handymen. It is used everywhere from the garden to the table, a knife that is given as a gift and passed down to loved ones.
- Opinel's carbon steel is extremely hard, thereby guaranteeing excellent cutting quality, good wear resistance and easy regrinding. Carbon can corrode easily. It is advised that you avoid damp locations and wipe and grease the blade after use. Each blade is stamped with the "Crowned Hand" mark. In 1909, Joseph Opinel chose the Crowned Hand emblem for his knives as a symbol to represent the origin and quality of Opinel knives.
- Beech is the most commonly used wood for the manufacture of Opinel handles. Beech is hard, durable and easy to work with. With a homogeneous appearance, its light color varies from yellow to pink. It is characterized by the presence of numerous small, dark dashes. To prevent a negative impact on the environment (pollution from transport, deforestation ...), 95% of the wood for handles comes from sustainably managed French forests.
- Invented by Marcel Opinel in 1955, the Virobloc safety ring is fitted to all folding knives as of the No 06. Cut out of stainless steel, the Virobloc has two sections, one fixed and one sliding. In addition to locking the blade open (safety in use), it is now possible to lock the blade closed (safety in transport)
- Opinel products are guaranteed under normal use and exchanged in case of manufacturing defects. Damage due to normal wear and tear or improper use are not covered by the warranty.
|Gerber MP600 Multi-Plier, Needle Nose, Stainless 
Page 4 of 4740
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.