|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
Knives & Tools
|Practice 5pcs Credit Card Hardware Multitools for Training by KATTEONG
Lowest new price: $4.99
List price: $19.99
Package includes:5 in 1 credit card multitools;Material: Stainless Steel,Dimensions: 3.43 in x 2.17 in x 0.12 in (8.7cm x 5.5cm x 0.3cm);Wonderful Gift, Novelty Toy, Great Brain Teaser! Lots of fun.Perfect for wallet;Suitable for Beginners Excellent Teaching,Training tools.;Durable,useful and portable,you worth it.
- Package includes:5 in 1 Statue of Liberty Credit Card design multitools
- Suitable for Beginners Excellent Teaching,Training Practing tools.
- Material: Stainless Steel,Dimensions: 3.43 in x 2.17 in x 0.12 in (8.7cm x 5.5cm x 0.3cm)
- Durable,useful and portable.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Our sets are backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back
|Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Pocket Knife
Versatile enough to be used around the house as well as in the great outdoors, the 3½" Huntsman Victorinox Swiss Army Knife features 15 handy tools. Compact enough to still fit in a pocket or wear comfortably in a pouch on the waist, the Huntsman is the perfect companion for anyone from the avid outdoorsman to the everyday user, and won't weigh you down.
Featuring a polished red ABS handle, and with the addition of scissors and a wood saw, you're ready to cut through just about anything. When it's time to go offline and off the beaten path, you'll want the Huntsman in your pocket.
Like all Swiss Army Knives, the Huntsman has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability.
Includes 15 Functions:
- Large Blade
- Small Blade
- Can Opener with
- – Small Screwdriver (also for Phillips Screws)
- Bottle Opener with
- – Large Screwdriver
- – Wire Stripper
- Key Ring
- Multi-purpose Hook (parcel carrier)
- Wood Saw
History and Heritage
In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable” and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.
Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives
The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.
To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.
After you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher.
- VICTORINOX Huntsman Multi-Tool, 14 Functions
- Versatile Enough to be Used Around-the-House As-Well as in the Great-Outdoors
- Huntsman VICTORINOX Swiss Army Knife Features 13 Tools and is 5 Star Rated
- The Perfect-Companion for Anyone!
- Vast Number of Implements, the Huntsman Stands-Apart with its Superior Quality
|Kershaw 1605CKTST Clash Folding Knife with SpeedSafe (2-Step Serration)
Lowest new price: $23.76
List price: $34.99
Your EDC-perfect Clash is waiting for you. Don’t make it wait long. The Clash goes to the dark side in the new black Clash. In addition to a drop-point blade with just the right amount of belly recurve for excellent slicing ability, the black Clash also has partial serration so that it can laugh at tough materials like webbing or rope. The blade steel is 8Cr13MoV for toughness, wear resistance, and excellent edge retention. The steel is precision heat-treated to bring out its high-performance characteristics. Black oxide coating enhances corrosion resistance and provides a great, non-reflective look. The black Clash opens with ease and authority thanks to Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening system. A simple pull back on the flipper and SpeedSafe opens the knife super-smoothly and easily. Textured glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip as the handle contours nestle securely into the hand. A locking liner locks provides a safe, secure, and solid blade lockup. As with all Kershaw knives, the black Clash is built with precision and offers the fit and finish you’ve come to expect from Kershaw. This Clash offers plenty of style, a multi-tasking blade shape, and the satisfaction of SpeedSafe opening in a value-priced knife.
- An Every-Day-Carry with drop point blade; SpeedSafe assisted opening opens knife quickly and easily
- Locking liner; Flipper opening; Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Partially Serrated Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating; Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3.1 inches (7.9 cm); Closed Length: 4.25 inches (10.7 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4 inches (18.7 cm); Weight: 4.3 ounces (121.9 g)
- Smith's PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener, Grey
- Kershaw 1990X Brawler
- Kershaw 1987 RJ Tactical Knife with SpeedSafe, 3.0-Inch
- Kershaw Clash Serrated
- Kershaw TX Tool
- Lansky PS-MED01 BladeMedic
- Kershaw Kuro (1835TBLKST), Partially Serrated 3.1” 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Blade with Black-Oxide Coating and Glass-Filled Nylon Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening With Flipper, 3.2 oz.
- Kershaw 1776ST Link Serrated Knife w/SpeedSafe
- Kershaw Clash Folding Knife (1605) with SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Stainless Steel with Reversible Pocketclip and Glass Filled Nylon Handle, 4.3 oz., 3.1 Inch Blade, 7.4 Inch Overall Length
- Kershaw Shuffle II Tan Multifunction Folding Pocket Knife (8750TANBW), 2.6 In. 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Tanto Blade with Blackwash Finish, 3-Position Reversible Pocketclip, 3 oz.
|TAC Force TF-469 Gentleman's Assisted Opening Folding Knife, Black Straight Edge Blade, Brown Pakkawood Handle, 4-Inch Closed
Brand: TAC Force
The TAC Force Assisted Opening Gentleman's Folding Knife (model TF-469) features a black straight edge blade and a brown pakkawood handle, with a 4-inch closed length. Offering easy one-handed deployment, this spring assisted open folding knife locks securely into place with the use of its liner lock. This knife features a 3-inch, 3mm thick stainless steel blade. The pakkawood overlay handle adds a beautiful element of nature to this gentleman's styled pocket knife. It also has a pocket clip for easy and safe carry. TAC Force designs spring assist folding knives that offer the rapid deployment desired by EMTs, Fire/Rescue, and first responders. They're available in a wide range of styles -- from hunting to tactical and collectibles to fantasy.
- Spring assist folding knife offers rapid one-handed deployment, locks securely into place with liner lock
- Black straight edge stainless steel blade
- Handsome pakkawood handle inlay
- Comes complete with a pocket clip for easy and safe carry
- 4-inch closed length, 3-inch blade length with 3mm thickness
|Tac-Force Spring Assisted Rainbow Blade Tactical Rescue Pocket Hunting Knife
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $8.99
SCREWDRIVER AND POCKET CLIP
- Spring Assisted Knife 3.25"
- 3MM THICK BLADE
- STAINLESS STEEL RAINBOW TITANIUM COATED BLADE
- 4.5" CLOSED
- BLACK ALUMINUM HANDLE WITH RAINBOW LINER INCLUDES CAN OPENER,
|Gerber Dime Multi-Tool, Purple [31-002937]
Maximizing the versatility of a standard multi-tool, the Gerber Dime Micro Tool features upgraded stainless steel construction with ten integrated tools for outdoor functionality and slick use in daily scenarios. This compact multi-tool easily carries in your pocket, making it ready for any situation that pops up. The fine-edge blade works great for slicing open boxes, cutting through objects, and prepping camp food. For daily use, the retail opener is especially useful for removing plastic packaging that's notoriously difficult to open. Medium-sized flathead and crosshead screwdrivers quickly tighten screws of common sizes.
- Material: stainless steel
- Tools: needle nose spring-loaded pliers, wire cutter, fine-edge blade, retail package opener, scissors, medium flat screwdriver, crosshead screwdriver, bottle opener, tweezers, file
- Dimensions: [overall length] 4.25 in, [closed length] 2.75 in
- Claimed Weight: 2.2 oz
- Recommended Use: hiking & camping, hunting & fishing, casual
|True Utility TelePen Telescoping Key Ring Pen
Lowest new price: $6.85
List price: $6.91
Now that's something to write home about! Engineered with Stainless Steel and measuring only 2 inches, the TelePen extends telescopically to 4.5 inches providing you with access to a pen at all times. With just one quick pull, the TelePen instantly extends and is ready to use. Equipped with a quick release CleverClip attachment so you can easily attach to a belt, backpack or set of keys so it is always with you when you need it. Supplied complete with 3 extra black ink refills. TelePen measures 0.2" L x 0.2" W x. 4.5" H when closed
- A full length pen that's as small as your door key
- This tool provides you with the access to a pen at all times
- Created with a quick release CleverClip so you can easily attach to keys, a belt or a backpack
- Quick pull release mechanism easily extends the pen to its full length of 4.5 inches
- Beautifully crafted personal pen
- Full length pen that is as small as your door key
- Quick pull release mechanism
- Stainless steel
- 4.5" long x 0.2" wide x 0.2" high
- True Utility CashStash Waterproof Emergency Cash Capsule, Grey
- True Utility TU236 Slim Clips Key Ring Slim Nail Clippers, Stainless Steel
- Swiss Army Victorinox Nail clippers with nail file, stainless, in Blister
- Zebra Mini Ballpoint Pen T-3, Black Ink, Silver (T-3)
- Moleskine Volant Notebook (Set of 2 ), Extra Small, Ruled, Black, Soft Cover (2.5 x 4)
- True Utility TU254 Micro whistle Key Ring Whistle
- True Utility Fire Stash Multi-Tool
- SOG Key Folding Knife KEY-101 - 1.5" Blade, Black Stainless Steel Handle
- True Utility Key Ring System with 5 Key Shackle
- 3 Pk, Bazic Palm Key Chain Mini Ballpoint Pen, 6 Per Pack (Total of 18 Pens)
|Paracord Planet 10, 25, 50, and 100 Foot Hanks of 425 Paracord (3mm) Made of 100% Nylon For Tactical, Crafting, Survival, General Use, and Much More!
Brand: PARACORD PLANET
Our 425 Paracord is a great alternative if you feel that the diameter of the 550 Paracord is too thick for your crafted projects, storing in your go bag, or your general utility use. The 425 Paracord shares many features similar to 550 Paracord, with the differences that it only has a 425 pound breaking point for tensile strength, only three 2-ply inner core strands, and at less the price of 550 Paracord. With so many possibilities for use, you may not want to find yourself without it.
- Choose from 10, 25, 50, and 100 foot lengths of 425 Paracord. Our 425 Paracord has a minimum tensile strength of 425 pounds, a diameter of 1/8 of an inch (3 mm), and three inner strands of 2 ply Nylon strands.
- Strong, durable, will not rot, mildew, or fade to UV light.
- Multiple purposes from crafting to survival, such as making bracelets, lanyards, keyfobs, use for hunting, fishing, survival, and much more!
- Also known as: parachute cord, 425 cord, parachute rope, paracord rope, para cord, or nylon rope.
- Nylon Paracord made in the USA
|15 In 1 Stainless Steel Set tool
Lowest new price: $5.64
List price: $5.65
|Morakniv Eldris Fixed-Blade Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade and Plastic Sheath
The Morakniv Eldris is an award winning fixed-blade stainless steel knife that is small enough to fit in a pocket and safe enough to be worn around the neck. The Eldris was unanimously chosen by an international jury of outdoor-journalist judges for the prestigious Scandinavian Outdoor Award. The Eldris was chosen for its innovative design, balance and durability. The blade of the Morakniv Eldris is top grade Swedish Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel that features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance. It features a square-ground spine that can be used as a striker with a firesteel. Stainless steel knives are less susceptible to corrosion and oxidization than carbon steels, giving them a longer life overall; plus, they maintain edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. Two different polymers and an ergonomic shape make the handle of the Morakniv Eldris durable and easy to hold. Its small size and safe handling make Eldris a perfect choice for knife users of all experience levels. The Morakniv Eldris is available either with a hard plastic sheath, or with a Neck Kit that includes the sheath, a firesteel that can be used along with the knife to start fires, and a paracord and secondary lock for safely hanging around the neck. Dimensions: total length: 5.6 inches (143cm); blade length: 2.2 inches (56mm); Blade thickness: 0.08 inches (2mm); weight: 2.8oz (80g). Made in Sweden. 1-year warranty.
- Winner of 2016 Scandinavian Outdoor Award based on functionality, quality, innovation, design, and sustainability
- Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is razor sharp and features high hardness, exceptional toughness and good corrosion resistance
- Two versions available: with a Neck Kit that includes hard plastic sheath, firesteel, paracord and secondary lock; or with plastic sheath alone
- Square-edged ground spine blade can be used as a striker with firesteel; made in Sweden
- Total length: 5.6 inches; blade length: 2.2 inches (56mm); blade thickness: 0.8 inches (2mm); weight: 2.8oz (80g); 1-year warranty
- Morakniv Kansbol Fixed Blade Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.3-Inch
- Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.1-Inch
- Morakniv Craftline Carpentry Chisel with Carbon Steel Blade, 3.0-Inch
- Morakniv Eldris Knife Accessory Kit with Lanyard, Secondary Lock, and Firesteel
- Morakniv Craftline Pro S Allround Fixed Blade Utility Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade and Combi-Sheath, 3.6-Inch
- Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Carbon Steel Blade, Military Green, 4.1-Inch
- Morakniv Companion Heavy Duty Knife with Carbon Steel Blade, 0.125/4.1-Inch
- Morakniv Garberg Full Tang Fixed Blade Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.3-Inch
- Morakniv Craftline Robust Trade Knife with Carbon Steel Blade and Combi Sheath (3.6-Inches)
- Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Fixed Blade Knife with Carbon Steel Blade, Black, 0.125/4.3-Inch
Page 4 of 5075
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.