|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|BAFX Products - 2 Pack - Anti Shock Hiking / Walking / Trekking Trail Poles - 1 Pair
Brand: BAFX Products
This pair of BAFX Products® hiking , walking , trekking poles are made from light weight durable aluminum
Each pole can be extended to any length from 26.5 to 52" inches in length. The poles extend by turn locking system & each pole has measuring marks on the middle section for easy adjustment to your preferred height on every trip. They have a durable metal tip, under the rubber foot at the bottom, for trekking on more rocky and uneven terrain. Each pole comes with an optional mud disk for use on softer ground coverings so the poles won't sink. Each stick contains an anti shock spring located in the upper section of each pole for more comfortable walking by absorbing the impact of each pole placement. The poles also come with an adjustable wrist strap for easier hiking.
Backed by the BAFX Products® 1 Year warranty against manufacturing defects!*
• Comfortable ergonomic grips
• Poles extend from 26.5" to 52" (approx.)
• Poles come with two sets of rubber tips (4 tips total)
• Comes with 1 set of mud disks for hiking on softer surfaces (mud, snow etc) to prevent sinking
• Anti-shock spring in pole to lessen placement impact
• Easy to use twist locking system
• Wrist straps for added comfort and support; Easily adjustable
• Approx. 12 ounces each
• Manual with link to instructional video
• Great for regular walks, leisurely hiking or adventurous treks
• 1 Year warranty from BAFX Products®*
1 Year warranty only valid when purchased from BAFX Products® or authorized dealer with valid order number or receipt
- New and MUCH improved! Made of durable light weight aluminum; Poles extend from 26.5 to 53 inches (approximately); Poles contain anti-shock springs for more comfortable trekking
- New, more comfortable & stylish hand grips with ergonomic design! Wrist strap is now padded and wider for more support & comfort! Grips are now "ribbed" for less hand slippage with sweaty hands.
- Comes with a carbide tips as well as 4 rubber tips (2 pairs) to get you started. Each pole also comes with a "mud basket" for hiking in mud, snow or softer ground coverings!
- We have also eliminated the compass in the handle at the request of our customers. No more broken or lost compasses.
- 1 Year BAFX Products® warranty against manufacturing defects!* BAFX Products stands behind their hiking poles 100%!
|TheFitLife Nordic Walking mountaineering Anti Shock Hiking Trekking Walking Trail Poles, 2-pack, Folding Collapsible Alpenstocks, ultralight for travel mountaineering
Brand: Life & Fit
Save 30% strength
Ensure safety of outdoor exercises
Enhance 15% walking speed
Reduce pains in joints & muscle
Activity: Cross Country, Backcountry, Walking Stick, Snow Walking, Hiking Stick
Function: Antishock System, Adjustable Length, Antiskid, Damping
Handle Material: Rubber Cork
Strap Material: Polyester
Shaft Material: Aluminum Alloy
Tip Material: Rubber
Full Length: 53.1 Inch (135cm)
Closed Length: 25.6 Inch (65cm)
Net Weight: 0.3 kg
1.Why using trekking poles?
Helpful for hiking traveling camping.Keep balance and improve stability.Reduce energy consumption and increase speed.Used as self-defense weapons when meet dangerous animals.
2. I can get it to move very little when I trying closing or extending . What should I do ?
The pole is using speed-lock to adjust and fix the length , if you haven't loosed it totally , the pole will be hard to moved even a little . You need to loose it by turning it in anticlockwise till it can be moved easily.
3.How to use the quick lock?
It has 3 sections and fasten by speed-lock. You can just pull bottom section firstly to the length you want to, then hold 2 sections with your both hands and spin it quick. till it tight. Then you secondly do it again to the middle section.When finish usage, you can spin it the oppressive way to loose it.
4.How to use the wrist strap?
Pick up the wrist strap,press the wrist strap in our hand after through it from below.Then hold the handle lightly.
5.How can I contact with you if there is any query ?
Please use the link below to contact with us :
- ANTI SHOCK/ SHOCK , ABSORBING POLES - With the High Quality 6 Series Aviation Aluminum Material, the Shock-Absorbing Effect Can Strongly Reduce Damage From the Impact Force
- EXTRA LONG EVA FOAM HANDLES WITH STRAPS - Soft and Comfortable, Absorbs Moisture From Sweaty Hands and Very Comfortable to Hold
- BUILT TO LAST - We use Aviation Aluminum to make the Strongest & Lightest Poles in the Outdoor Market
- EXTENDABLE - Our poles feature our Quick Lock so you can collapse or extend your poles from 26" (65 cm) all the way to 53" (135 cm) quickly. When not in use, these are easy to collapse and small and light enough to be stored within your backpack
- 100% MONEY BACK - No risk free buying. Click Add to Cart Now and Experience the all new Life & Fit
|Cascade Mountain Tech 100% Carbon Fiber Trekking Poles Quick Lock
- HIGH QUALITY STRONG VALUE - Poles are built with 100% CARBON FIBER - We source quality material and buy in large bulk quantities to be able to offer a high quality carbon fiber pole at a great value. Compare to other brands which save by offering a lower quality less than 100% Carbon pole
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES - 7.8 oz or LESS THAN half a pound - Our Carbon Fiber poles provide hikers, walkers, back packers, campers and many more the best option for a light weight strong pole. A light weigh pole makes a big difference when on long hikes or daily walks. Choose this one for added every day comfort.
- QUICK LOCK & EXTENDABLE - Our locking mechanisms will support you for all your adventures. Do you need to adjust your pole height when trekking up a hill, flat terrain, or a downward slope? Our quick lock was chosen for its ease of use and reliability for holding the pole in the chosen height position. Collapsed (handle to tip)26". Fully extended (handle to tip) 54.5"
- GRIP & TIP OPTIONS - CORK or EVA - Choose between the popular cork grip or eva handles. Both provide different benefits with all day comfort. Included is our adjustable wrist strap. All of our poles come with tungsten carbide tips and adjustable wrist starps. BONUS tip kit includes: snow basket, boots, small rubber feet
- WE STAND BEHIND OUR BRAND - Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs. We warranty our product and can provide replacement parts if needed. These poles were designed to fit the needs of women trekking, men trekking, kids hiking trips. Try our poles out for your next adventure!
|Premium Ultralight Trekking Poles w/ Sweat Absorbing EVA Grips - Your collapsible Hiking / Walking Sticks come with Tungsten Tips and Flip Locks - Enjoy the Outdoors
Brand: High Trek
Climb the highest mountains with these Alpine Summit Trekking Poles. Each hiking pole can be adjusted in length from 66-135 cm (25.5" to 53") by unlocking our flip-Lock mechanism which is built to quickly adjust while preventing accidental retraction. Hiking poles come with mud/snow feet which quickly attach to the bottom to prevent the poles from sinking into softer material. Because these collapsible poles weigh only 8.5 ounces and retract to 25.5" they are easily stored when not in use. These poles are suitable for men and women, and make great gifts! Take your next hike to new heights with Alpine Summit!
- Need Extra Hiking Pole Replacement Tips? - Pack of 5 - Fits All Standard Hiking, Trekking, Walking Poles
- YUEDGE 5 Pairs Women's Wicking Cushion Multi Performance Hiking Trekking Walking Socks Year Round
- A2S Paracord Bracelet K2-Peak – Survival Gear Kit with Embedded Compass, Fire Starter, Emergency Knife & Whistle – Pack of 2 - Slim Buckle Design
- Sawyer Products Mini Water Filtration System
- OUTAD Waterproof Outdoor Hiking Walking Climbing Hunting Snow Legging Gaiters(1 Pair)
- Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Convertible Pant
- Foxelli Trekking Poles – Collapsible, Lightweight, Shock-Absorbent, Carbon Fiber Hiking, Walking & Running Sticks with Natural Cork Grips, Quick Locks, 4 Season / All Terrain Accessories and Carry Bag
- Trekology Ultralight Inflating Travel / Camping Pillows - Compressible, Compact, Inflatable, Comfortable, Ergonomic Pillow for Neck & Lumbar Support and a Good Night Sleep while Camp, Backpacking
- CamelBak Unisex Crux Hydration Reservoir
- BAFX Products - 2 Pack - Anti Shock Hiking / Walking / Trekking Trail Poles - 1 Pair
|TrailBuddy Trekking Poles - 2-pc Pack Adjustable Hiking or Walking Sticks - Strong, Lightweight Aluminum 7075 - Quick Adjust Flip-lock - Cork Grip, Padded Strap
TrailBuddy Trekking Poles (TM) offer the best combination of durable strength and lightweight portability in a complete set designed for the trekker's comfort and ease of use.
Why use trekking poles?
1. Reduce impact of trekking or walking on knees, back, and hips
2. Increase speed, balance, and security
3. Get more traction and points of contact, crucial on muddy or steep terrains
4. Great walking aid if recovering from injury or have balance issues
5. Other uses:
- Can deflect shrubbery or act as probe for puddles, quicksand, etc
- Defense vs bears, other wildlife
- Can double as tent poles
Additional advantages of Aluminum 7075
While carbon fiber is lighter than aluminum, it does not perform very well under lateral pressure - common issues include snapping especially when it gets stuck on rocky terrain. Aluminum will not snap. It might bend under extreme pressure, but you can more likely bend it back and continue using it.
Additional advantages of Lever Lock
Aside from easy lengthening or shortening, poles with flip-locks can also be disassembled or reassembled easily. This is helpful if packing the trekking poles in a suitcase and shaving an inch or two off the assembled length is needed. With twist locks, it can be almost impossible to do this without breaking the poles.
TrailBuddy stands behind the quality of the product. We offer a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Buy your trekking poles now!
Shaft: Aircraft Grade Aluminum 7075
Handle: Cork and EVA
Tip: Tungsten Carbide
Carrying bag: Nylon
Length: 24.5 inches (collapsed), 54 inches (fully extended)
TrailBuddy Trekking Poles (TM)
- TOUGHER THAN CARBON FIBER - TrailBuddy Trekking Poles' tough aluminum can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fiber - crucial if hiking on rocky terrain or supporting heavier weight
- LIGHTER THAN 6061 ALUMINUM - Aluminum 7075 hiking sticks can weigh up to 4 ounces less - a huge difference considering you might be lifting the poles thousands of times in a single hike
- EASIER TO ADJUST THAN TWIST LOCK - Changing the height of these telescoping poles from 25.5 to 54 inches is a breeze even when you're wearing gloves or trekking in wet conditions thanks to its lever-locks
- BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORT - Cork handles are comfy to use in both hot and cold temperatures, are moisture-wicking, and mold to the shape of your hand while the strap is padded to avoid chafing your skin
- GET YOUR COMPLETE SET NOW - Available in beautiful black, blue, red, and green colors, these poles also come with a carrying bag, 2 pairs rubber tips , 1 pair mud baskets, snow baskets, and connectors
|Montem Ultra Strong Hiking / Walking / Trekking Poles - One Pair
Included will be one set of Montem Trekking Poles (2 poles per set), replaceable rubber tips, a clip to keep the poles together, and a free set of mud baskets!
Montem Ultra Strong Trekking Poles are built to last, comprised of tungsten tips and EVA foam handles (stronger than cork!). You no longer have to worry if your poles can support you. Montem's Walking Poles are crafted out of Aluminum 7075 - the same material used to build airplanes. If it's good enough for a plane, it's good enough for us. We ensure the sturdiest hiking experience - perfect for you, your backpack, and your gear!
Shaft Construction: Aluminum 7075
Grip Material: EVA Foam
Ultra Strong: Yes
Maximum Length (in.): 53 inches
Minimum Length (in.): 24 inches
Weight Per Pair: 19.2 oz.
When you're out on a journey size matters. You don't want items that are cumbersome. You need strong and you need compact. You need a set of hiking poles to take some burden off of your joints. Hikes can be very tiring, and also incredibly taxing on your body - specifically the ligaments and joints in your knees. Trekking poles are exceptional for helping you on your journey. Montem hiking poles are perfect for you and do something most others don't by closing down into a compact size with a light weight making it easy to carry. They're ultralight, sturdy, and great for traveling.
These telescoping poles are perfect for hiking, backpacking, walking, nordic walking, mountaineering, snowshoeing, climbing, and all adventure travel! Hiking poles aren't just for hikers and adventurers. That fun family trip can be a bit tiring. The blocks of walking and sightseeing really add up, so make sure you've got a set of walking sticks to ease the burden on your joints while making sure you keep up with everyone else!
BUY YOUR SET NOW!
- Adjustable bolts allow adventurers of any height to quickly lengthen the poles from 24" to 53" in order to achieve the perfect height for your needs.
- NEW IMPROVED MODEL! Strap up - Your trekking poles come with nylon straps to ensure the safest journey. Never worry about dropping your trekking poles again.
- Ultralight pole with a total weight per pole of 9.6 ounces so you don't feel weighed down - you've already got enough to carry, your poles are here to help you, not hinder.
- Crafted out of Aluminum 7075 - the same material used to build airplanes. Experience truly strong trekking poles.
- One Year Limited Warranty Find our listing on Amazon Great fitness exercise poles for women men youth adults seniors Collapsible Telescoping Lightweight For Camping and Backpacking durable paria rei leki hunger hiker kids diamond child hike cork cascade mountain alpine corklite telescopic komperdell jesban heavy duty travel fold trecking yukon folding composite canes bafx retractable survival kelty tall short tips trail long single expedition portable paired locking foxelli quick cm elderly
|Foxelli Trekking Poles – Collapsible, Lightweight, Shock-Absorbent, Carbon Fiber Hiking, Walking & Running Sticks with Natural Cork Grips, Quick Locks, 4 Season / All Terrain Accessories and Carry Bag
Go the Extra Distance and Get There Faster, All While Exerting Less Energy!
Introducing Foxelli Trekking Poles that are Specially Designed for Maximum Comfort and Safety. • Searching for one-size poles that the whole family can use?
• Hoping to burn more calories while walking or hiking?
• Want poles that reduce the impact on your joints and help alleviate the weight you're carrying?
• Tired of using poorly made, cheap poles that aren't durable to withstand years of use?
Foxelli Trekking Poles Meet All Your Hiking Needs, with its Adjustable Quick Lock Technology, Ultra-Light Design and Shock-Absorbent Materials. • Easily and quickly adjust poles' length to fit adults or children
• Burn 20% more calories while using Foxelli Trekking Poles!
• Increase traction, maintain balance and minimize impact on legs, knees, ankles and feet
• Foxelli Poles offer ultimate comfort, durability and versatility under all trekking conditions for years to come
100% Customer Satisfaction or 120-Day Money Back Guarantee + 3 Years Warranty for Exchange
Click the BUY NOW Button While Stock Lasts - for the Best and Most Comfortable Hiking Experience!
- MOVE FASTER & FURTHER WITH LESS EFFORT: Made from Shock Absorbent, Ultralight 100% Carbon Fiber Material, which Minimizes the Impact on Joints and Absorbs any Noise. Weighs only 7 oz so it Reduces Arm Fatigue Allowing One to Move Quicker and Go the Extra Mile while Exerting Less Energy. Indestructible Design Will Withstand the Most Challenging Backpacking Trips.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: Quick Lock Technology Allows User to Adjust Pole's Length Quickly and Easily While Firmly Holding its Position. Perfect Fit for Short or Tall MEN, WOMEN & KIDS. Provides Benefits to Seniors and Those Carrying Extra Weight. Retractable from 24" to 55", which Makes Foxelli Trekking Poles One of the Most Versatile and Compact in its Class.
- SUPREME COMFORT: Anti-Slip Natural Cork Grips Adjust to the Hand, Absorb Sweat, and Keep Hands Cool and Dry During Long Distance Hikes. Air Ventilated, Extra Padded, Adjustable Wrist Straps Provide All Day Comfort. The Extended Foam Sleeve Has Ridges and is Made of Soft EVA Foam to Easily Handle Switchbacks and Abrupt Changes in Terrain.
- ALL TERRAIN, ALL CONDITIONS: From Climbing Ice Mountains to an Easy Urban Walk, Heavy Duty 4 Season Accessories and a Tungsten Carbide Tip Won't Let You Down. Thermoplastic Rubber Tips Strongly Attach to the Staffs so they won't be Lost in Snow, Mud or when Snagged. CARRYING CASE INCLUDED!
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Don't Worry about Missing Amazon's 30-Day Return Window. We Offer a 120-Day, No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee with a 3 Year Warranty for Defects. If You're Not 100% Satisfied, We'll Give You Your Money Back. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE.
- »» ON SALE «« Odyssey Outfitters Carbon Fiber Collapsible Hiking Trekking Poles - Quick Lock – Cork Handles – BONUS Accessories – 5 Year Warranty – 2 Poles - ULTRALIGHT
- Therm-a-Rest Z Seat
- Trekology Ultralight Inflating Travel / Camping Pillows - Compressible, Compact, Inflatable, Comfortable, Ergonomic Pillow for Neck & Lumbar Support and a Good Night Sleep while Camp, Backpacking
- Klymit Insulated Static V Sleeping Pad
- Foxelli USB Rechargeable Headlamp Flashlight - Up to 30 Hours of Constant Light on a Single Charge, Super Bright White Led + Red Light, Compact, Easy to Use, Best Headlight for Camping, Running, Kids
- The Tentlab The Deuce of Spades Backcountry Potty Trowel, 0.6 ounces
- Hyke & Byke Shavano 32 F Ultralight Mummy Down Sleeping Bag for Backpacking with Compression Sack and Five (5) Color Options
- Alpine Summit Trekking Poles [ Pair ] Collapsible Hiking / Walking Sticks, Tungsten Tips, Ultralight, Cork Grips, Flip Locks
- Premium Ultralight Trekking Poles w/ Sweat Absorbing EVA Grips - Your collapsible Hiking / Walking Sticks come with Tungsten Tips and Flip Locks - Enjoy the Outdoors
- Darn Tough Vermont Men's 1/4 Merino Wool Cushion Hiking Socks
|Black Diamond Trekking Pole Tip Protectors
Brand: Black Diamond
The SPECS Type: Pair Weight: 0.9 oz / 25 g
- Made of rubber. Black Diamond 1 year guarantee.
|Cascade Mountain Tech Trekking Poles for Trail Hiking Walking Climbing - 2 Pack
Lowest new price: $17.50
Lowest used price: $15.75
List price: $19.99
Brand: Cascade Mountain Tech
The Cascade Mountain Tech hiking , walking , trekking poles are made from light weight "aircraft grade" aluminum and are an incredible value. Each pole can be extended to any length from 25.75 to 54 inches in length. The poles extend by turn locking system and each pole has measuring on the middle section for easy adjustment to your preferred height on every trip. They also have a durable tungsten carbide tip hidden under the rubber tip at the bottom for trekking on more rocky and uneven terrain. Each pole also come with an optional mud disk for year round enjoyment OR for use on softer ground coverings so the poles won\'t sink. Each stick contains an anti shock spring located in the upper section of each pole for more comfortable walking. They also have very comfortable EVA foam grip with a 5 inch down grip. The wrist straps are extremely comfortable, adjustable and includes reflective wrists straps for increased low light/nighttime safety. We also include a storage clip for easier packing and storage of these poles. specifications • Poles extend from 25.75" to 54" (approx.)?• Poles include one set of rubber tips ?• Includes one set of snow baskets ?• Includes one set mud disks to prevent pole from sinking in soft surfaces?• Anti-shock spring in pole to lessen impact • Twist locking system?• Wrist straps with reflective wrists straps for increased low light/nighttime safety for added support?• Weighs Approx. 18.58 ounces (pair) Anti-shock spring in pole to lessen impact • Great for regular walks, leisurely hiking or adventurous treks?• A great addition to your hiking gear!?• 2 Year warranty from Cascade Mountain Tech,llc 2 Year warranty only valid when purchased from Cascade Mountain Tech, llc or authorized dealer with valid order number or receipt'''
- Made of durable "aircraft grade" aluminum - Poles extend from 25.75 to 54 inches (approximately)
- Includes tungsten carbide tips and durable rubber tips for less giving surfaces, snow baskets and optional disk for use on softer ground coverings, also includes pole clips for easy storage
- Comfortable soft EVA foam grips with an incredible 5 inch EVA foam down grip for added versatility, also includes reflective wrists straps for increased low light/nighttime safety
- Includes 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects!
- Poles contain anti-shock springs for more comfortable trekking"
|Need Extra Hiking Pole Replacement Tips? - Pack of 5 - Fits All Standard Hiking, Trekking, Walking Poles
Lowest new price: $7.50
List price: $9.99
Brand: Park Ridge Outfitters
These are hiking pole replacement tips designed to fit all the popular brands of hiking poles, including BAFX Products, DENALI, TREK PRO, Vorosy, Black Diamond, and more. Tips can become worn, lost, or damaged so be sure you stock up on extra tips and keep up the pace! Not sure if these tips will fit your hiking poles? Send me a message and our service team will verify for you. Tips will fit most metal-tipped hiking poles, but for those that want the technical specs, the opening on the hiking poles measures 7/16 inches, or 0.4375 inches.
- YOU GET: Pack of 5 premium rubber hiking pole tips
- WILL THEY FIT?: These 11mm (or 7/16) tips are designed to fit a majority of the hiking and trekking poles found on Amazon and in local outdoor stores
- PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT: These rubber tips protect your metal spikes, and serve so protect the ends of your poles on hard ground and during storage
- YOU'LL NEED EXTRAS: Don't be caught without extra hiking tips in the middle of your hike.
- AMAZING DEAL: Add our replacement tips and save big on our hiking poles. You can't afford not to!
- TheFitLife Nordic Walking mountaineering Anti Shock Hiking Trekking Walking Trail Poles, 2-pack, Folding Collapsible Alpenstocks, ultralight for travel mountaineering (Purple)
- Hiking Stick Terra Hiker Adjustable Trekking Pole, Collapsible Lightweight Hiking Pole with Lever Lock & Carry Sack for Camping, Hiking, 2-Piece
- Yahill Folding Trekking Pole Collapsible Stick Ultralight Adjustable, Alpenstocks with EVA Foam Handle, for Travel Hiking Camping Climbing Backpacking Walking (Black&Green - 1pc)
- KevenAnna Trekking Poles, Adjustable Retractable Anti-Shock Durable Aluminum Hiking Poles for Outdoor Hiking Walking Trekking Climbing Stick, 1 Piece (blue)
- Tri-Fold Alloy UL Trekking Poles / Sticks - Folding, Collapsible, Adjustable, and Ultralight - Perfect for Hiking, Walking, Backpacking and Snowshoeing (100 - 120 cm)
- Extra durable replacement tips for trekking poles - 4 pack - Replacement paws, feet, and caps for most hiking poles. Replacement tips made from high quality vulcanized rubber
- Tri-Fold Carbon Cork Trekking Poles / Sticks - 100 to 120 cm - Folding, Collapsible, Adjustable, and Ultralight - Perfect for Hiking, Walking, Backpacking and Snowshoeing
- Black Diamond Classic Trekking Pole Tip Protectors
- Replacement Rubber Tips Set for Trekking Poles - 2 Pairs of Heavy-Duty Durable Feet for Hiking Poles / Walking Sticks (Mixed)
- High Trek Hiking Poles [ Pair ] Telescopic Trekking / Walking / Climbing - 100% Tungsten Carbide Tips, Ultralight, Anti-Shock, Easy Flip Lock Height Adjustment
Page 1 of 381
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.