|Black Diamond Camalot X4 Offset
Brand: Black Diamond
Black Diamond's versatile 4-lobe, flexible stem camming unit with a narrow head-width and integrated cam springs, the Camalot X4 Offset merges the expansion range of the Camalots with an anodized, offset lobe design for secure placements in pin scars and other non-uniform placements. - Double axle design (.75, .5 and .4 sizes) and Stacked Axle Technology (.3, .2 and .1 sizes) provide unparalleled expansion range - Cam springs embedded in the lobes allow for ultra-narrow head width that fits in more places than ever before - Armored cable- Aluminum protection beads add durability without compromising stem flexibility - Symmetric Swage- Cable swage is embedded in thumb rest to eliminate buckling and improve handling while trigger is engaged - Hot-Forged Trigger Bar- Allows for improved ergonomics and durability not possible with a cast trigger bar.
- Weight: 53g / 1.9oz
- Range: 8.4-13.8mm / 9.9-16.5mm
- Range: 0.33-0.54in / 0.34-0.65in
- Strength: 5 kN
|Black Diamond Camalot C4#3 Onecolor
Lowest new price: $74.95
List price: $74.95
Brand: Black Diamond
The Camalots' double-axle design allows retraction of larger cam lobes, giving them a larger expansion range than traditional single-axle units. They are lightweight, the cable loop and trigger are easy to grab, and the slings are large enough to manipulate with gloves.
- Redesigned cams and stem contribute up to a 20% weight savings per size
- Patent pending C-Loop stem uses a continuous cable, offering tremendous strength and flexibility
- Double axle design continues to offer widest range possible in each size
- Color-coded for easy identification and wide range of sizes
- **Read all directions and safety material before use.**
|Metolius Master Cam, 00
The Metolius Master Cam combines a nice, flexy cable with an ultra-narrow head for hard aid or free climbing. Spotless design includes a silky-smooth trigger assembly with an ergonomic thumb piece to provide precise control over placement and retraction. Winner of Climbing
- The longer body affords additional reach when stretching for that hard-to-get placement. Ranger Finder tells you at a glance if you've chosen the right size cam for the placement. Optimized cam angle for more outward force.
- Molded thumb piece for control over over placements. Greater holding power, every single unit is tested to 5kN. Machined cam stops.
- 13 mm Monster slings webbing (36% Dyneema/64% nylon). Color-coded sewn slings and tubing. CNC machined for much greater precision than stamped or extruded cams.
- 7075 T-6 aluminum. CE/UIAA certified.
|Fixe Alien Cams
CCH Aliens are the most popular and narrowest 4-cam units available! Patented internal spring construction on size .5 (green) and above allows closer spacing of the cam lobes to reduce overall head width and placement where most 3 cam units won't even fit - like in pin scars, pockets and mini-huecos. With a total "head width" of just over 1 5/16" you will be able to venture and place protection of the ALIEN kind in places not previously thought possible. Low profile stainless steel Concealed Control Sheath permits ALIENS to be slotted in tight constrictions without the inherent hang ups that traditional cam units have - with their long, exposed control wires and wider triggers.Ask any seasoned Valley climber to name his favorite small-crack cams, and more likely than not his response will be the Alien. The super-narrow heads and unique cam shapes helped them slip into piton scars and other awkward placements like a hand in a silk glove. When Colorado Custom Hardware ceased production of the treasured piece in 2009, climbers everywhere gasped. But now Spain's Fixe Hardware has bought the machines and relaunched the Alien with virtually the same design.
- Narrow 4-cam units
- Internal cam springs
- Flexible single stem
|Fixe Alien Hybrid Revo Cam
The original Aliens were a revolution in their own right, but the new Alien Revo goes even further. A narrower head fits even trickier placements while a more ergonomic, easier-to-grab thumbloop lets you get it in that placement quicker than before. Add to that a 20% weight reduction, stronger aluminum swages and trigger components, and new replacable steel trigger wires, and the Revo is set to take the original Alien's place as the favorite small cam of hardcore trad climbers. Available with single or double slings and in a hybrid version.
- 20% weight reduction
- Narrower profile head fits moreplacements
- Ergonomic thumb loop
- Stronger aluminum trigger components
- Hybrid cams work great in awkward placements like pin scars
|Metolius Ultralight TCU Cam, 00
Climbers love TCU's for their reduced weight, tenacious grip, thin seams, old pin scars, and easy placement in cracks. Metolius has maximized holding power in the TCU by optimizing cam angle and widening the cam face for greater surface area. While the range might be lower than other cams, their weight, versatility, and reliable function have earned them a place in most racks.
- CNC machined 7075 T-6 aluminum with machined cam stops; 25% lighter than older TCUs. Direct Axle Technology makes Ultralight TCUs lightweight, allows for more placement options, and simplifies tricky placements due to better cam lobe visibility. Optimized cam angle for more outward force; wider cam faces for more grip; reduces the chance of failure due to rock breakage.
- U-shaped body for greater durability and unparalleled control during placement and retraction. 13 mm Dyneema sling is lighter and less bulky. Narrow head width for the most placement options; ideal aid-climbing piece.
- Color-coded sewn slings and tubing allow for fast recognition (#00 Grey, #0 Purple, #1 Blue, #2 Yellow, #3 Orange, #4 Red). Follow all manufacturers’ instructions; strength is dependent on proper placement, rock strength, depth, and direction of fall. Hand built, inspected, and individually proof tested in Bend, Oregon.
|CMC Rescue 202392 HARNESS RANGER S/M
Lowest new price: $209.95
List price: $209.95
An Incredibly Light, Full-Featured Harness Designed for Backcountry Rescue We've fused the lightness of a climbing harness with the utility of a rescue harness in the amazingly lightweight Ranger Harness. This harness combines security and comfort with full rescue features, but won't weigh you down. Optimized for wilderness and mountain rescue, SAR, or ski patrol. The Ranger Quick Harness features aluminum AustriAlpin Cobra quick-release buckles on front leg loops for easy donning and doffing.
- Aluminum AustriAlpin Cobra quick-release buckles on front leg loops (Ranger Quick version only) offer easy step-in and are secure, fast to adjust, and cannot open while loaded
- Low-profile, flexible waist belt and leg loops feature breathable fabric to provide comfortable support while suspended along with optimum packability
- Attachment connection points at front and rear waist
- Lightweight aluminum D-ring accommodates multiple rescue-size carabiners
- Contrasting web thread color aids in inspection
|Rock Exotica Enforcer Load Cell
Lowest new price: $850.00
List price: $850.00
Brand: Rock Exotica
The Enforcer is a compact aluminum load cell that measures force up to 20 kN. Utilizing two sampling modes, the Enforcer is able to both monitor systems, and log dynamic events. Unique features like Bluetooth connectivity and swivel attachment points separate the Enforcer into a class of its own.Monitor Wirelessly
The Enforcer iPhone app* lets you monitor forces in your system remotely in real-time. The app graphs and records up to four events in high-resolution "fast" mode. The user can download the data in .csv format for later analysis.
*sold separately. - Maximum Breaking Strength: 40 kN - Max Reading: 20 kN - Accuracy: 2% - Height: 1.5" (38mm) - WIdth: 2.1" (53mm) - Length: 8.0" (203mm) - Weight: 14oz (396 g) - Certification: Pending CE
- Compact & portable design facilitates "in-line" use in rigging systems
- Swivel attachment points diminish potentially dangerous torsional and off-axis forces
- Features two sampling modes - "Slow" for monitoring and "Fast" for load testing
- Monitor forces wirelessly on your iPhone with built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- Record and download graphs of dynamic events (Enforcer app required)
|Bolting Kit for Climbing | 5 Pack Double Wedge Bolts with Hangers
Lowest new price: $45.00
List price: $45.00
Brand: Fixe Hardware
The Fixe #038 Stainless Steel Hanger is currently the strongest hanger available, rated at 10,000. Model #038 will accomodate two carabiners, has three dimples to help prevent spinning and is cut from 4mm 304 stainless. This hanger has become the industry standard and is used in rope access and military personnel, the rigging and entertainment industry and can be found at cliffs across the North America. 6750lbs / 30kn CE/UIAA Certified 10,000lbs / 44kn Ultimate Breaking Strength 4mm Stock 304 Stainless Steel 2 Carabiner Capacity Fixe Wedge Bolts are designed for rockclimbing. We use (A-304) Stainless Steel rod stock to manufacture our Stainless Steel Models. The threads are stamped, not milled to ensure the highest possible strength. All INOX models include a stainless nut, washer and rubber washer. Double Wedge Bolts have two expansion points. 3/8" Bolts TORQUE TO: 25 Foot Pounds / 35Nm
- 5 Fixe SS 3/8 Bolt Hanger
- 5 Fixe SS 3/8 x 3 3/4 Double Wedge Bolt
- Double Wedge Bolts have two expansion points
- 10,000lbs / 44kn Ultimate Breaking Strength (hanger)
- Ships within 1 business day from Escape Climbing in MN
|Black Diamond Camalot Ultralight 2nds #2 Onecolor
Lowest new price: $87.95
List price: $87.95
Brand: Black Diamond
A breakthrough for fast-and-light climbing missions, the Black Diamond Camalot Ultralight introduces a 25% lighter version of a popular camming device. With sculpted lobes that account for a portion of the weight savings, the Camalot Ultralight has a dyneema cord in place of a cable with the same strength you rely on. A double-axle design allows for the widest placement range for each cam device, and color coding makes for easy identification when quick pro is paramount. Light is right! Please note these are Cosmetic Seconds (2nds), which are items that have a cosmetic flaw or blemish that does not affect the performance or intended use of the product.