|Petzl COEUR STAINLESS Steel Climbing Hanger 10mm SINGLE UNIT
Lowest new price: $7.83
List price: $7.83
COEUR STAINLESS High quality stainless steel bolt hanger for typical exterior uses. It is available for 10 or 12 mm diameter bolts. Description 316L stainless steel offers excellent resistance to corrosion in typical exterior environments Easy clipping: - the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping - the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time Prevents wear of connectors: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole limit wear of connectors Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use Available for 10 or 12 mm bolts Specifications Material(s): 316L stainless steel Certification(s): EN 795 A1, EN 959
- 316L stainless steel offers excellent resistance to corrosion in typical exterior environments
- Hanger anti-rotation system: textured back keeps the hanger from turning when the anchor is being installed or when it is heavily laterally loaded during use
- Easy clipping: - the wide, ergonomic connection hole facilitates carabiner clipping - the width of the hole allows installation of two carabiners at the same time
- This is a pack of 1 Hanger.
- Prevents wear of connectors: the thickness of the hanger and the rounded edges of the connection hole limit wear of connectors
|Plated Steel 10mm Bolt Hangers (Package of 10)
Lowest new price: $39.99
List price: $39.99
The Fixe #013 Plated Steel Hanger is rated at 25kn and is suited for all but the most corrosive conditions. Model #013 will accommodate two carabiners, has three dimples to help prevent spinning and is cut from 4mm plated stock.
10mm (3/8") bolt hole
|Petzl Climbing Bolt Stainless Steel 12mm SINGLE UNIT
Lowest new price: $13.83
List price: $13.83
316L high quality stainless steel, designed for typical exterior uses.
- Diameter: 12 mm, Length: 8.5 cm
- Weight: 135 g each, Certifications: EN 795 A1, EN 959
- Drilling depth: 9 cm, Drilling diameter: 12 mm
- Pull-out strength in concrete 50 MPa: 25 kN
- This is sold as a SINGLE BOLT.
|Metolius Ultralight Curve Nut
FEATURES of the Metolius Ultralight Curve Nut By attaching the cable directly to the nut and eliminating the swage we have made these 30% lighter than the competition Anodized heads and collars are color-coded to match our cam colors Combines the stability of 3-point contact with the ease of a straight-sided taper CNC technology for optimized shape Side-to-side curve for greater stability in flaring placements Straight-sided taper makes it easy to judge placement quality 7075-T6 aluminum (sizes #1-5) 6061-T6 aluminum (sizes #6-10) CE/UIAA certified Hand built, inspected and individually tested to 1/2 its rated strength in Bend, Oregon The SPECS for 1 Range: 0.36 - 0.52" / 9.1 - 13.2 mm Strength: 7 kN / 1575 lbf Weight: 0.7 oz / 19 g The SPECS for 2 Range: 0.40 - 0.54" / 10.2 - 13.7 mm Strength: 7 kN / 1575 lbf Weight: 0.7 oz / 19 g The SPECS for 3 Range: 0.45 - 0.56" / 11.4 - 14.2 mm Strength: 7 kN / 1575 lbf Weight: 0.7 oz / 19 g The SPECS for 4 Range: 0.50 - 0.63" / 12.7 - 16.0 mm Strength: 7 kN / 1575 lbf Weight: 0.8 oz / 22 g The SPECS for 5 Range: 0.56 - 0.70" / 14.2 - 17.8 mm Strength: 7 kN / 1575 lbf Weight: 0.8 oz / 22 g The SPECS for 6 Range: 0.63 - 0.78" / 16.0 - 19.8 mm Strength: 10 kN / 2250 lbf Weight: 1.2 oz / 34 g The SPECS for 7 Range: 0.70 - 0.88" / 17.8 - 22.4 mm Strength: 10 kN / 2250 lbf Weight: 1.3 oz / 36 g The SPECS for 8 Range: 0.79 - 0.98" / 20.1 - 24.9 mm Strength: 10 kN / 2250 lbf Weight: 1.5 oz / 42 g The SPECS for 9 Range: 0.88 - 1.10" / 22.4 - 27.9 mm Strength: 10 kN / 2250 lbf Weight: 1.6 oz / 45 g The SPECS for 10 Range: 0.98 - 1.20" / 24.9 - 30.5 mm Strength: 10 kN / 2250 lbf Weight: 1.9 oz / 53 g ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
- By attaching the cable directly to the nut and eliminating the swage we have made these 30 lighter than the competition
- Anodized heads and collars are color-coded to match our cam colors
- Combines the stability of 3-point contact with the ease of a straight-sided taper
- CNC technology for optimized shape
- Side-to-side curve for greater stability in flaring placements
|Petzl Laser Ice Screw
FEATURES of the Petzl Laser Ice Screw Starting in the icefacilitated by the optimized shape of the steel drill Better handling and screwingspeed due to the ergonomics of the aluminum hanger Stronger and more durabledue to the steel tube and its specific threading Steel is treated to reduceweight and increase strength Easier sharpening with thedrill's patented sharpening reserve
- DESIGN: Better handling and screwing speed due to the ergonomics of the aluminum hanger.
- MATERIAL: The LASER is made of a steel tube and drill, and aluminum hanger.
- DURABLE: Stronger and more durable due to the steel tube and its specific threading.
- OPTIMIZED: Steel is treated to reduce weight and increase strength.
- VARIETY: The LASER comes in three lengths, 21 cm, 17 cm, and 13 cm.
|Memela(TM)30KN Outdoor Rock Climbing Rescue Dual Pulley Aluminum Alloy Climbing Gear Hammock Hanging Device
*New Zip Line Trolley Pulley 5600Lbs / 30KN
*Stainless steel sheaves for excellent durability
*This trolley is made for running on steel cable, but can also be used on rope.
*Sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings for efficiency
*Attachment point accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use.
*Dimension:10.6 cm x 8.8 cm x 2.8 cm
*Closed Strength: 5600lbs / 30KN
*For 5/16 - 3/8 - 7/16 or 1/2 inch Cables
*1 x Zip Line Trolley Pulley / 30KN
- MBS: 30 KN .
- Rope size: For 5/16 - 3/8 - 7/16 or 1/2 inch Cables Rope.
- High strength alloy steel and aluminum body, High Efficiency.Smooth rounded edges, Aealed stainless steel ball bearings .
- This new and improved version of the popular Speed Pulley is light-weight, super fast and super durable. It has aluminum side plates with smooth rounded edges, two stainless steel sheaves with sealed stainless steel ball bearings for higher speed, efficiency and durability.
|Black Diamond Wired Hexentric Nut
Brand: Black Diamond
Black Diamond Wired Hexentrics offer cheap, lightweight protection for trad climbing. Each Hex offers four different placement options, so they'll fit a variety of cracks and can be worked into places where other forms of protection just don't cut it. Hexes are popular with alpine climbers because of their lightweight durability (alpine gear gets hammered) and as a low cost alternative to leaving behind an $80 cam when you're retreating off your latest epic.
- Strength: [1-3] 6kN, [4-11] 10kN - Material: Aluminum - Weight:  19g,  22g,  28g,  51g,  35g,  64g,  86g,  94g,  124g,  164g,  206g - Warranty: 1 year - Country of Origin: United States.
- Traditional passive pro for wider cracks,Wide range of placements in all conditions of climbing
- Easy to rack and place in bottlenecks
- 6061 T-6 aluminum hexes come equipped with durable galvanized steel cables,
- CE certified
|Petzl COEUR Steel Climbing Anchor Hanger 12 mm SINGLE UNIT
Lowest new price: $4.83
List price: $4.83
Petzl COEUR steel 12 mm hanger features an anti-rotation system which prevents the hanger from turning when being installed. The wide hole facilitates clipping in and allows for 2 carabiners at once.
- Anti-Rotation system
- Extra wide hole accomodates 2 carabiners
- This is a pack of 1 Hanger.
- Petzl Steel, designed for indoor use.
|Omega Pacific Wedgie Set
Brand: Omega Pacific
Model: Omega Pacific
Before you quit your job and join the community of vagrants at camp 4, beef up your rack with an Omega Pacific Wedgie Set. Omega Pacific made these nuts from burly 6000-series aluminum, slung them with braided steel cable, and gave 'em a double taper to securely fit flares.
- Material: [[nut 1-3]] 7000-series aluminum, [[nut 4-13]] 6000-series aluminum
- Placement Range: [nut 1] 3.56 - 9.91 mm, [nut 2] 4.06 - 9.91 mm, [nut 3] 5.84 - 10.92 mm, [nut 4] 6.85 - 11.18 mm, [nut 5] 8.38 - 13.51 mm, [nut 6] 9.66 - 14.48 mm, [nut 7] 11.18 - 15.49 mm, [nut 8] 13.21 - 17.27 mm, [nut 9] 15.24 - 20.32 mm, [nut 10] 17.27 - 22.35 mm, [nut 11] 19.81 - 25.65 mm, [nut 12] 22.85 - 29.72 mm, [nut 13] 26.42 - 33.76 mm
- Recommended Use: climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
|Petzl Collinox Resin Bolt
FEATURES of the Petzl Collinox Resin Bolt 10 x 70 mm SPECIFICATIONS of the Petzl Collinox Resin Bolt Weight: 94 g Length: 7 cm Diameter: 10 mm Certification(s): EN 795 A1, EN 959 Case Quantity: 20 Ring breaking strength: 50 kN Material(s): Forged stainless steel ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.