|Petzl Tandem Speed Double Pulley
The Petzl Tandem Speed Double Pulley is made with stainless steel sheaves and ball bearings for excellent durability and sustained speed. Designed for Tyrolean traverses on cable or rope.
- Stainless steel sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for sustained speed, independent of person's weight, temperature, or humidity. Maximum allowable speed: 20 m/s. Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use.
- Breaking strength: 24 kN. Working load: 10 kN. For use on cable (12 mm maximum diameter) and rope (13 mm maximum diameter).
|Petzl TRAC PLUS Professional Zipline Pulley - with Carabiner Bridge
Lowest new price: $159.95
List price: $159.95
The TRAC PLUS pulley has maximum longevity, thanks to the latest bearing technology and to the VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK PARK carabiner. The carabiner is attached to the pulley, making the unit drop-proof, and thus simplifying maneuvers. The clip-on, lockable, optimally shaped cover makes it easy to connect the TRAC PLUS to a pulley lanyard. Ease of use: - unit is drop-proof thanks to the VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK PARK carabiner attached to the pulley - two in-line sheaves ensure good stability - front and rear fairings limit the risk of pinched fingers Special construction for intensive use: - longer life, thanks to the latest double-row ball bearing technology - VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK PARK carabiner with reinforced construction and hard anodization for greater resistance to damp and salty environments - two supports for the progression carabiners allow them to be protected from cable wear - joining piece distributes contact points between the carabiner and the pulley to increase the longevity of the carabiner Easier for the operator: - clip-on, optimally shaped lockable cover (screws included) makes it easy to connect the TRAC PLUS to a pulley lanyard - identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product - product comes ready to assemble
- unit is drop-proof thanks to the VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK PARK carabiner attached to the pulley
- longer life, thanks to the latest double-row ball bearing technology
- two supports for the progression carabiners allow them to be protected from cable wear
- carabiner bridge distributes contact points between the carabiner and the pulley to increase the longevity of the carabine
- 2017 version with Carabiner Bridge and VERTIGO WIRE-LOCK PARK carabiner with reinforced construction and hard anodization for greater resistance to damp and salty environments
|Fusion Climb Strux Aluminum Rescue Side Swing Matte 34KN Pulley, Black
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $19.64
Brand: Fusion Climb
Fusion Climb Strux Aluminum Rescue Side Swing Pulley Matte Black 34KN
- 2" Aluminum Rescue Pulley
- Lightweight, 0.64" trough size.
- This pulley is an ideal choice for various applications.
- Side swing aluminum side plates with smooth rounded edges and bushing for little wear and longer life.
- It is designed with a large hole for multiple carabiner attachment.
- MBS: 34 KN, Rope size: < 14mm.
- 1 Strux Pulley in Powder Coated Matte Black Finish
- 2" aluminum, 0.64" trough size, fixed aluminum side swing plates with smooth rounded edges, designed with a large hole for multiple carabiner attachment
- MBS: 34 KN, WLL: 2KN
- Rope size: < 14mm
- Dimensions: 5.04" x 3.5" x 1.42"
|Geelife 20KN Climbing Micro Pulley General Purpose Aluminum Rope Pulley For Rescue/Aloft Work/Rappelling Etc.
Geelife 20KN Climbing Micro Pulley General Purpose Aluminum Rescue Pulley
Specifications: Rescue, Aloft Work, Rappelling Etc.
Material: Hot forging magnesium alloy
Applicable Force: 20KN
Weight: About 90g
It is necessary to receive adequate training (knowledge of techniques and security measures) before using the tools for rappelling.
Incorrect use or improper maintenance could lead to serious accidents even fatal.
Please read carefully or learn enough knowledge before use
Hope you can understand
- A perfectly quality-manufactured micro pulley which is essential for a double-roped climbing or rescue system setup.
- Rating to 20kN /4500lbs for high durability to satisfy all your requirements; Light, compact and quick to install on the rope.
- Frequently used in climbing system to reduce the overall friction in order to improve efficiency of your climbing, like slack-tending in spit tail climbing, reducing wear on the bridge when installed on the harness, etc.
- BALL BEARING SEALED! Mounted with ball bearing for higher efficiency and speed; Compatible with rope up to 1/2".
- As a general-purpose pulley, this micro pulley is also widely used in many other applications, such as hauling, transporting or other mechanical advantages.
|Petzl Fixe Pulley
The Petzl Fixe is lightweight, compact, and quick to install on the rope. It offers a good balance between weight and strength.
- Allows a hauling system to be set up when used with a mechanical ascender. Also useful for redirection of the rope to avoid rope drag and wear. High efficiency due to the sheave mounted on self-lubricating bushings.
- Can be used for tyrolean traverse if doubled; pair with an ascender for anti-reverse. Fixed sides and self-lubricating bearings. Accepts rope up to 12.7 mm.
- Working load capacity is 2.5 kN, breaking load is 22 kN. CE certified.
|Petzl Crevasse Rescue Kit
An essential kit for glacial travel (on foot or ski), training courses, alpinists, or freeriders, the Petzl Crevasse Rescue Kit includes all the gear you need for rapid deployment in crevasse rescues.
- Contains all the necessary equipment for hauling/ascending in crevasse rescue. MICRO TRAXION pulley—an ultralight, ultra-compact, device that can be used as a progress capture pulley or as a simple pulley; upper button allows cam to be locked in the open position; rope clamp works on muddy or frozen ropes; aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings provides excellent efficiency.
- TIBLOC ascender—replaces the prussik or rope clamp in a hauling system or the self-locking knots in a self-rescue; angled teeth and self-cleaning slot ensure good grip on frozen ropes. Two OK SCREW-LOCK carabiners—perfect for use with the PARTNER and MICRO TRAXION due to their self-centering symmetric shape.
|Cmi Rope Washer 1/2"
Lowest new price: $36.30
List price: $38.46
These rope washers allow you to wash your rope in an easy and convenient manner. High pressure, spiraling water surrounds the rope allowing a thorough cleaning. The No. 1 will accommodate ropes up to 1/2" (12mm) and the No. 2 will accommodate ropes up to 5/8" (15mm).
|Metolius Ultralight Master Cam
FEATURES of the Metolius Ultralight Master Cam These newer cams are 20% lighter than the originals Each color option represents a cam size, allowing you to pick and choose which size cams you need instead of buying a whole set Flexible, single stem unit with optimized cam angle for increased holding power The Range Finder system assists you in choosing the correct size cam and is available on sizes 2 through 8 only Optimized cam lobe angle for increased holding power Color coded sewn slings and tubing The color coded sewn slings should be replaced every five years or earlier CNC machined for greater precision than stamped or extruded cams Individually proof tested 100% made in the USA SPECIFICATIONS of the Metolius Ultralight Master Cam Strength: 1125 lbf / 5 kN - 2250 lbf / 10 kN SPECIFICATIONS for 00 - Gray Range: 0.34 - 0.47" / 8.5 - 12.0 mm Weight: 1.6 oz / 45 g SPECIFICATIONS for 0 - Purple Range: 0.39 - 0.59" / 10.0 - 15.0 mm Weight: 1.6 oz / 45 g SPECIFICATIONS for 1 - Blue Range: 0.49 - 0.71" / 12.5 - 18.0 mm Weight: 1.8 oz / 52 g SPECIFICATIONS for 2 - Yellow Range: 0.62 - 0.89" / 15.5 - 22.5 mm Weight: 1.9 oz / 55 g SPECIFICATIONS for 3 - Orange Range: 0.74 - 1.04" / 18.5 - 26.5 mm Weight: 2.3 oz / 65 g SPECIFICATIONS for 4 - Red Range: 0.93 - 1.32" / 23.5 - 33.5 mm Weight: 2.6 oz / 75 g SPECIFICATIONS for 5 - Black Range: 1.01 - 1.56" / 28.0 - 39.5 mm Weight: 3.0 oz / 85 g SPECIFICATIONS for 6 - Green Range: 1.28 - 1.89" / 32.5 - 48.0 mm Weight: 3.3 oz / 96 g SPECIFICATIONS for 7 - Light Blue Range: 1.57 - 2.26" / 40.0 - 57.5 mm Weight: 3.9 oz / 112 g SPECIFICATIONS for 8 - Purple Range: 1.91 - 2.81" / 48.5 - 71.5 mm Weight: 4.5 oz / 129 g
- These newer cams are 20 lighter than the originals
- Each color option represents a cam size, allowing you to pick and choose which size cams you need instead of buying a whole set
- Flexible, single stem unit with optimized cam angle for increased holding power
- The Range Finder system assists you in choosing the correct size cam and is available on sizes 2 through 8 only
- Optimized cam lobe angle for increased holding power
|Prusik Minder Pulley, 8100 lbs, Red/Black
Lowest new price: $64.95
List price: $64.95
'Prusik Minder Pulley, Max. Working Load 1800 lb., Tensile Strength 8100 lb., Length 1-1/2 In., Width 3-1/2 In., Height 5-1/6 In., Material Aluminum/Steel, Bearing Material Sealed Steel Ball Bearings, Color Red/Black, Sheave Outside Dia. 51mm, For Use With Up to 1/2 In. Rope Size, Rope Access, Rescue, Work-at-Height, Features 97 Percent Efficiency, Standards NFPA G, CE EN 12278'
- Accepts up to three carabiners to facilitate use
- High-strength pulley designed for rescue professionals to set up progress capture systems
- Working load: 8kN (4kN on one rope end)
- Breaking strength: 36kN
|Rock Exotica Aztek Pulley Kit (1-Aztek Pulley Set, 1-Aztek Rope Set, 1-Aztek Bag)
Brand: Rock Exotica
The Aztek pulley kit includes 1 Aztek Pulley Set (2 pulleys (Max Rope Diameter: 8mm, Working Load: 2 x 2kN x 2=8kN), 1 pin, 1 cover), 1 Aztek Rope Set (50' of 8mm rope, 2-6mm Ratchet Lops, 1-6mm Travel Restraint Loop) and One Aztek Bag.
- Strength as a system, even with 8mm rope, is 36kN.
- Both Aztek pulleys have their own color-Replacementd Prusik and can be easily activated or deactivated. This means you can have the ratchet at either the top pulley or the bottom pulley. The special 3 on 2 Prusik cannot come off the rope, so the deactivated Prusik will stay ready to be used as soon as you need it.
- There is no conventional becket because that would give an unwanted increase in length. Instead the rope end is held on the side of the pulley so the pulleys can be pulled very tightly together when needed in operaton or for storage.
- Some of the uses are as a pick off, travel restrict, adjustable directional, high directional guyline, high angle attendant tether, high angle litter scoop, load release hitch and much more.