|Metolius Ultralight Master Cam
FEATURES of the Metolius Ultralight Master Cam These newer cams are 20% lighter than the originals Each color option represents a cam size, allowing you to pick and choose which size cams you need instead of buying a whole set Flexible, single stem unit with optimized cam angle for increased holding power The Range Finder system assists you in choosing the correct size cam and is available on sizes 2 through 8 only Optimized cam lobe angle for increased holding power Color coded sewn slings and tubing The color coded sewn slings should be replaced every five years or earlier CNC machined for greater precision than stamped or extruded cams Individually proof tested 100% made in the USA SPECIFICATIONS of the Metolius Ultralight Master Cam Strength: 1125 lbf / 5 kN - 2250 lbf / 10 kN SPECIFICATIONS for 00 - Gray Range: 0.34 - 0.47" / 8.5 - 12.0 mm Weight: 1.6 oz / 45 g SPECIFICATIONS for 0 - Purple Range: 0.39 - 0.59" / 10.0 - 15.0 mm Weight: 1.6 oz / 45 g SPECIFICATIONS for 1 - Blue Range: 0.49 - 0.71" / 12.5 - 18.0 mm Weight: 1.8 oz / 52 g SPECIFICATIONS for 2 - Yellow Range: 0.62 - 0.89" / 15.5 - 22.5 mm Weight: 1.9 oz / 55 g SPECIFICATIONS for 3 - Orange Range: 0.74 - 1.04" / 18.5 - 26.5 mm Weight: 2.3 oz / 65 g SPECIFICATIONS for 4 - Red Range: 0.93 - 1.32" / 23.5 - 33.5 mm Weight: 2.6 oz / 75 g SPECIFICATIONS for 5 - Black Range: 1.01 - 1.56" / 28.0 - 39.5 mm Weight: 3.0 oz / 85 g SPECIFICATIONS for 6 - Green Range: 1.28 - 1.89" / 32.5 - 48.0 mm Weight: 3.3 oz / 96 g SPECIFICATIONS for 7 - Light Blue Range: 1.57 - 2.26" / 40.0 - 57.5 mm Weight: 3.9 oz / 112 g SPECIFICATIONS for 8 - Purple Range: 1.91 - 2.81" / 48.5 - 71.5 mm Weight: 4.5 oz / 129 g
- These newer cams are 20 lighter than the originals
- Each color option represents a cam size, allowing you to pick and choose which size cams you need instead of buying a whole set
- Flexible, single stem unit with optimized cam angle for increased holding power
- The Range Finder system assists you in choosing the correct size cam and is available on sizes 2 through 8 only
- Optimized cam lobe angle for increased holding power
|Rock Exotica Aztek Pulley Kit (1-Aztek Pulley Set, 1-Aztek Rope Set, 1-Aztek Bag)
Brand: Rock Exotica
The Aztek pulley kit includes 1 Aztek Pulley Set (2 pulleys (Max Rope Diameter: 8mm, Working Load: 2 x 2kN x 2=8kN), 1 pin, 1 cover), 1 Aztek Rope Set (50' of 8mm rope, 2-6mm Ratchet Lops, 1-6mm Travel Restraint Loop) and One Aztek Bag.
- Strength as a system, even with 8mm rope, is 36kN.
- Both Aztek pulleys have their own color-Replacementd Prusik and can be easily activated or deactivated. This means you can have the ratchet at either the top pulley or the bottom pulley. The special 3 on 2 Prusik cannot come off the rope, so the deactivated Prusik will stay ready to be used as soon as you need it.
- There is no conventional becket because that would give an unwanted increase in length. Instead the rope end is held on the side of the pulley so the pulleys can be pulled very tightly together when needed in operaton or for storage.
- Some of the uses are as a pick off, travel restrict, adjustable directional, high directional guyline, high angle attendant tether, high angle litter scoop, load release hitch and much more.
|PETZL Oscillante Pulley
The Petzl Oscillante weighs next to nothing and is often carried for use in a crevasse rescue system or the occasional unexpected haul
- Quick and easy installation due to swing side plates. Nylon sheave and aluminum side plate for excellent strength to weight ratio. 15 kN breaking strength; maximum working load of 4 kN.
- Weighs 1.48 oz.. CE certified.
|Micro Rescue Al Shv Ball Brng
Lowest new price: $34.50
List price: $34.51
MBS (pounds): 7,000. Rope Cap (inches): 1/2â. Sideplates: Orange AA. Sheave: 11/4" Aluminum. Mechanics: Ball Bearing. Axles: Aluminum. Size (inches): 2 3/4" x 1 5/8". Weight: 2.5 oz. Efficiency: 84.10%.
- Micro Rescue Al Shv Ball Brng
- Micro Rescue Aluminum Sheave, Ball Bearing
|Petzl - MOBILE, Versatile Ultracompact Pulley
Lowest new price: $24.95
List price: $24.95
Compact and extremely lightweight, the MOBILE pulley is designed for a variety of uses.
- Minimum rope diameter: 7 mm
- Maximum rope diameter: 13 mm
- Sheave diameter: 21 mm
- Efficiency: 71 %
- Working load: 2imum5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
|Geelife 20KN Climbing Micro Pulley General Purpose Aluminum Pulley For Rescue/Aloft Work/Rappelling Etc.
Geelife 20KN Climbing Micro Pulley General Purpose Aluminum Pulley For Rescue/Aloft Work/Rappelling Etc.
Specifications: Rescue, Aloft Work, Rappelling Etc.
Material: Hot forging magnesium alloy
Applicable Force: 20KN
Weight: About 90g
It is necessary to receive adequate training (knowledge of techniques and security measures) before using the tools for rappelling.
Incorrect use or improper maintenance could lead to serious accidents even fatal.
Please read carefully or learn enough knowledge before use
Hope you can understand
- A perfectly quality-manufactured micro pulley which is essential for a double-roped climbing or rescue system setup.
- Rating to 20kN /4500lbs for high durability to satisfy all your requirements; Light, compact and quick to install on the rope.
- Frequently used in climbing system to reduce the overall friction in order to improve efficiency of your climbing, like slack-tending in spit tail climbing, reducing wear on the bridge when installed on the harness, etc.
- BALL BEARING SEALED! Mounted with ball bearing for higher efficiency and speed; Compatible with rope up to 1/2".
- As a general-purpose pulley, this micro pulley is also widely used in many other applications, such as hauling, transporting or other mechanical advantages.
|Fusion Climb Advent Speed Super Stainless Steel Pulley 50KN
Lowest new price: $47.95
List price: $47.95
Brand: Fusion Climb
Fusion Climb Advent Speed Super Stainless Steel Pulley 50KN
- The Advent is considered the best in its class for durability and stability.
- Stainless Steel 304 heat treated body, designed for extreme and continuous service in permanently rigged challenge courses, commercial ziplines and eco-tourism applications.
- This pulley has 2 points of attachment both primary and back-up.
- Great for commercial operators by giving them the ability to replace bearings for extended use.
- This product is strong and reliable with sealed ball bearings & long wear alloy sheaves making it the ideal tandem pulley.
- 1 Advent Stainless and Alloy Steel Pulley
- Sealed ball bearings, long wear alloy sheaves, 2 attachment points (primary and back-up).
- Strength: MBS:50KN
- Dimensions: 4.19" x 4.51" x 1.38"
- Designed for extreme and continuous service in permanently rigged challenge courses, commercial ziplines and eco-tourism application
|Fusion Rope Grab
Puma Grab-Ii-Aluminum Light Weight Compact Ascender With A Rope Friendly Locking Mechanism And Removable Pin For Easy Release. It Is Designed For Use In Self Belaying On A 12~ 16 Mm Fixed Rope. Built For Simple Yet Reliable Operation And Positioning. Meets Ansi Z359.1 Standards.
|Pulleys & Zinc Carabiner Snap Clips Netting Baseball Batting Cage
Brand: Pinnon Hatch Farms/ Jones Sports
Useful for: *Batting cages (50 clips for a 55' cage, 75 for a 70' cage) *Attaching poultry/aviary netting, curtains, building pens *Quickly connect/disconnect ropes, cable, chains, straps *Golf cages *Winching automatic feeders & drinkers Compare Price: We purchased a huge quantity of these so we can offer you a good price. Walmart's price just on the Zinc Snap Clips is $2.48 each. For more info or for purchasing these in volume: Call me at (573)881-4024
- FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!
- 1 3/4" Dia Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Pulley & 1/4" Zinc Carabiner Snap Clips
- The pulleys are a 1 3/4 inch dia. fiberglass reinforced nylon with Heavy Duty Zinc plated steel straps. The composite wheel is very strong, will not corrode & is self-lubricating
- You can also attach a rope or a cord between the Zinc Snap Clip & the Pulley so that you can keep your cable runs closer to the ceiling. The pulleys help your batting cage net roll easily & quickly.
|Petzl - JAG, Double Pulley
Lowest new price: $85.00
List price: $89.95
Double pulley designed for use with the JAG TRAXION double progress capture pulley to make a 4:1 haul system. Sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency Weight: 120g Certification(s): CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 Technical Use Min rope diameter: 8mm Max rope diameter: 11 Sheave type: sealed ball bearings Sheave diameter: 25mm Working load: 2 × 1,5 kN × 2 = 6kN Breaking strength: 2 × 4 kN × 2 = 16kN Efficiency: 91%
- Double pulley designed for use with the JAG TRAXION double progress capture pulley to make a 4:1 haul system.
- Sheaves mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency