|Black Diamond climbing loop Daisy Chain Nylon, 18 mm
List price: $14.95
Brand: Black Diamond
Model: Black Diamond
- Slings & tapes:
- Type: Daisy Chain climbing sling
- Tensile strength: 16 kilonewton
- Additional Information:
- breaking load of loop: 3 kN
- available in two lengths
- lower loop is sewn with a half twist
- through rotation a perfect anchor knot can be obtained
- only for technical progress
- 2-inch long pockets with double bar tacks between each pocket for extra strength
- Half-twist loop for low-profile girth hitching to your harness
- Strength: 16 kN (3597 lbf)
- Carabiner not included
- Weight 3.5oz (98g)
|Sterling Rope Chain Reactor
List price: $21.60
Brand: Sterling Rope
The replacement for the traditional daisy chain, the Chain Reactor absorbs enough energy to withstand three factor 2 drops. Available in a PRO version, this product is ideal for all climbers, institutions, or guide services.
- Replacement for the traditional sewn daisy chain
- Absorbs enough energy to withstand three factor 2 drops
- PRO version doubles the tether connection
- Ideal for institutions or guide services
- Individual bar-tacked loops
|Snark 5 Pedal Daisy Chain
Lowest new price: $7.00
List price: $9.95
Daisy chain supply for SA-1, powers up to five pedals per daisy.
- Each SA-1 power supply can power up to 15 pedals
- The counter-part to the SA-1
- Save money on batteries!
|Fusion Stitched Daisy Chain, Black/Blue
Lowest new price: $17.01
List price: $17.80
19mm wide nylon webbing stitched back on itself to creat loops. A daisy chain is a primary component to any aid climbing rig. Combine with an Atrier.
- PRIMARY COMPONENT TO ANY AID CLIMBING RIG
- MADE WITH 19MM NYLON WEBBING
- 120 CENTIMETERS LONG
- LIGHT WEIGHT AND STRONG
- STITCHED IN THE USA
|BlueWater Ropes Titan Daisy Chain
Brand: BlueWater Ropes
These daisy chains are made from the same Titan webbing as the Titan runners. They're lightweight, compact and strong. Sewn with nylon thread. Loop closure sewn with Spectra thread. Lengths 24 inch, 36 inch, 48 inch, 55 inch. Assorted colors. Daisy loop s
- Daisy loop strength 730 lbf.
- Loop closure sewn with Spectra thread.
- Overall loop sewn with Spectra thread for 27 kN strength rating.
|Metolius Ultimate Daisy Chain
List price: $49.95
The only daisy to pass the CE/UIAA Sling Standard. Each loop is rated to 22 kN (4950 lbf), eliminating the pocket failure problem of traditional daisies.
- 11 mm (0.43") Dyneema Monster Sling webbing
- More versatile - can be used for equalizing anchors, etc
- Length: 45" (114 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz. (141 g)
- Strength: 22 kN (4950 lbf). CE/UIAA certified
|Singing Rock Safety Daisy Chain
List price: $15.16
Brand: Singing Rock
Model: 448917 - P
Adjustable daisy chain for climbing and mountaineering. The Singing Rock Safety Chain dramatically improves the safety of using daisy chains in all situations. With the specialized loop the daisy chain can be shortened to any loop safely. Patent Pending.
- Loop strength: 3.5kN
- Strength: 22kN
- CE Certified
- Video: www.libertymountain.com/singingrock
|Cmi Daisy Chain 24" Black
Lowest new price: $18.65
List price: $16.90
CMI Daisy Chains are essential gear for work positioning. Made of super strong 1" tubular webbing in assorted colors.
|Mammut Contact Sling 8mm
FEATURES of the Mammut Contact Sling 8mm Universal and super-light webbing sling Very strong webbing combined with the unique contact stitching technique ensures optimum handing, even in the seam area of this high-end sling SPECIFICATIONS of the Mammut Contact Sling 8mm 8mm wide Breaking strength: 22kN ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
- LEFTnotruc(Universal and super-light webbing sling,500)
- Very strong webbing combined with the unique contact stitching technique ensures optimum handing, even in the seam area of this high-end sling
|Metolius Easy Daisy Chain (Adjustable)
A revolutionary, adjustable daisy design. Allows you to operate both the buckle and the carabiner without changing your grip.
- Hard-anodized CNC aluminum buckle
- Overall length: 56" (1422 mm)
- ¾" (19 mm) nylon webbing
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (99 g)
- Strength: 1.3 kN (300 lbf). FOR BODY-WEIGHT USE ONLY