|Retrospec Bicycles Fixed-Gear Crank Single-Speed Road Bicycle Forged Crankset
Brand: Retrospec Bicycles
Retrospec fixed-gear and single-speed cranksets are the force behind the bicycle. The three-piece crankset is made of a lightweight alloy crank combined with a steel chainwheel for ultimate strength and a smooth cadence day in and day out, ride fixed or single-speed. Available in 11 colors and sizes 44T, 46T, or 48T.
- Three-piece Fixed-Gear, Single-Speed, or Fixie bike forged aluminum crankset
- 165mm Crank Arm Length without any overlap of crank arm & chainring bolts
- All New Crank Arm Design is much stronger for faster and more aggressive riding
- Fits on road, mountain, fixed geared fixies, BMX, track and single speed bikes
- Standard Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 151
|Shimano Hollowtech-II crank-arm/cap tool, TL-FC16
Lowest new price: $1.57
List price: $1.60
Shimano offers high quality crank arm tools for the home or shop mechanic.
- Shimano offers high quality crank arm tools for the home or shop mechanic!
- TL-FC16 Crank arm installation tool
|TruVativ GXP Team Bottom Bracket Cups
Get that mountain, road bike, or commuter built up with the SRAM GXP Team Bottom Bracket Cups. Steel construction and cartridge bearings mean exceptional durability without the maintenanceAAAit doesn't get much better than that.
- Material: steel
- Threading: English, Italian
- Shell Width:
- Weight: 103 g
- Recommended Use: cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
- Claimed Weight: 145 g
- Threading: English
- Shell Width: 68 mm 73 mm
- Material: (cups) alloy, (bearings) steel
- Recommended Use: spinning those SRAM cranks
|Projekt Fixie - Fixed-Gear Crank Single-speed Road Bicycle Forged Crankset
Projekt Fixie cranksets are durable and made out of top quality material for long lasting performance. Cranksets have been anodized so color will not "chip" or come off. Will last during extreme weather conditions and extreme riding conditions. Built to last longer than lower grade cranksets. Top quality design and product for less. Colors are available for any of your customization needs. Crankset is compatible with any single-speed, road, bmx, or fixed gear bike.
- 44T CNC Machined Chainring - 110mm BCD
- Chainring Compatibility: 1/2 x 1/8" inch chains
- *UPGRADED BLACK CRANK ARM LENGTH: 170MM; All Other Crank Arm Lengths: 165mm,
- JIS Square Taper Bottom Brackets 68 X 103MM, Projekt Fixie BB Available
- Crank Bolts and Screws Included
|Sugino Crank Arm Nut for 14mm bolt
Lowest new price: $1.65
List price: $1.90
Model: Crank Arm Nut
Sugino 14mm Crank Arm Nut
- Brand New
- Never Used
- In the manufacturers retail Packaging.
- With Full Factory Warranty!
- Buy it now!
|Sugino 8mm Hex Crank Arm Fixing Bolts & Caps Pair
Lowest new price: $4.38
List price: $5.50
Model: Crank Arm Fixing Bolts
Sugino Hex Crank Arm
|Shimano FC-M361 Acera Crankset (Black, 170-mm 42/32/22T 7/8 Speed)
Lowest new price: $37.26
List price: $42.99
Shimano Acera crank sets feature rplaceable chainring and shifting guides for better performance.
- Replaceable chainrings
- Stamped rings with shifting ramps
- Square taper crank accepts 68x122.5 mm spindle
- Shimano Reference Number: FC-M361
|Altus 24x34x42t 6/7/8spd 170mm Square Crankset W/Guard; Bottom Bracket Not Included
List price: $34.40
M171 Mountain Bicycle Crankset - w/o Chainguard. aluminum/steel, MTB, steel chainring, without bottom bracket, triple chainring, 175mm crankarms, 28/38/48t, 8/9-speed, Square taper.
- M171 Mountain Bicycle Crankset - w/o Chainguard
|Shimano M131 Crankset (170mm, 48/38/28)
Lowest new price: $20.99
List price: $24.99
Shimano M151 mountain cranksets. Black, riveted chain rings. Item specifications, Color black/silver. Spindle interface. Type square, taper JIS spindle. Length 122-Millimeter. Pedal spindle 9/16-Inch. Bolt pattern riveted chain ring.
- 48/38/28, black/silver
- Chain guard included, square taper
|Park Tool HCW-4 Box End and Pin Spanner Crank Wrench (36mm)
Lowest new price: $17.06
Lowest used price: $14.98
List price: $18.95
Brand: Park Tool
The HCW-4 is a combination crank wrench and bottom bracket pin spanner.
- 36mm box end
- 29mm distance between pins on spanner end
- Pin diameter is nominally 2.3mm