|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|TOKYO Citizen Bike 16" 6-speed Folding Bike with Ultra-Portable Frame (Olive Green)
Brand: Citizen Bike
The TOKYO Citizen Bike is a 16" wheeled folding bike that is designed to be light and ultra-portable, for the most compact and convenient package when folded. Great for commuters, quick jaunts and riders going short distances, a 16" folding bike is a great choice if you are looking for the most compact folded size. This uniquely stylish, joyful folding bike will get you anywhere you need to go with the added possibilities of folding convenience œ for travel, storage or simplicity. A Citizen Bike will fit your lifestyle. It's a folding bike for going and being human. Our Value Series folding bicycles feature a Shimano 6-speed index gear system with grip shifter and fold and unfold in seconds. The Values Series folding bikes are designed to offer the liberating and versatile convenience of folding bikes at an exceptional price. The Value Series is packed with features to enhance the
|Dahon Mariner D7 Folding Bike, Brushed
Lowest new price: $549.00
Lowest used price: $699.00
List price: $599.00
Designed specifically for boaters, the Mariner D7 makes your in-shore adventures a lot more fun and convenient. It stashes easily into even the tiniest of boat holds. But when you arrive at a port of call it unfolds in seconds to help you explore or shop for supplies. The perfect accessory for your boat. *Note: While rust resistant, the Mariner is not rust proof . Proper maintenance is required to minimize corrosion. Fast and convenient and perfect for quick errands around town, a jaunt to the nearest café, or a leisurely ride in the park. The emphasis is on comfort and convenience. Dahon Urban Utility bikes fold fast and fold small, perfect if you live in an apartment or commute to work. Customers can mail in their warranty registration card to: please refer to www.dahonbikes.com.
- # It folds in less than 15 seconds so you can take it anywhere and It's light enough to carry on public transport.
- Perfect for taking on a bus or train on your commute or stashing in your apartment.
- Equipped with a Dahon Neos rear derailleur that features crisp, fast shifting and a low profile design that is protected from damage.
- 7005 aluminum frame with custom-drawn Sonus tubing and six patented technologies.
|20" Folding Bike 6 Speed Bicycle Fold Storage Silver School Sports Shimano
Lowest new price: $136.99
This bike is fashionable designed and can offer comfortable riding for buyers.
has the competitive price with best quality.
This folding bike is perfect for use
as a commuting bike in city and town, where it can be easily folded and stored
when you are not riding it.
For ages 7 and up
Shimano 6-speed derailleur & freewheel
Steel designer folding frame
Color matching front and rear tail fenders
Heavy-duty kick stand
Folds in simple steps
There is no need to assemble
Adjustable seat height
Adjustable handle bar height
High quality bike for everyday use and a comfortable ride
Derailleur Shift: Right: SL-RS35-6R 6S Index Left: nil (Shimano)
Freewheel:1/2"x 3/32"x 14 - 28T, 6 piece index (Shimano)
Fork:Steel Fork, 20"*28.6*∮17, 25.4*22.2*132*45*3/8*102
Rim:Alloy, 20*14G*28H*1.75, H=20.3mm, W=25mm
Chain Wheel:Steel, 1/2*3/32, 48T*152mm
Handle Bar:T type riser bar, alloy silver,560*22.2*2.0T,Grip＞180
Handle Stem:∮38*220,∮22.2*2.5T*80,match QR,YS-953 Painting
Brake:Alloy V brake
Brake Levers:Half alloy brake lever.
Brake Cable:F: 460x800mm, R: 480x410x1500mm
Pedals:Folder Pedal. Plastic
Seat Post:STEEL CP,∮28.6*500*1.4T
- For ages 7 and up
- Shimano 6-speed derailleur & freewheel
- Frame:Steel Frame,20"*13",30*34*100,50.8*31.8*38.1
- Saddle:PVC Black
- Brake:Alloy V brake
|Omega Folding Bike Foldable Bicycle with Rack & Fenders
List price: $249.00
The OMEGA folding bike features a simple one-speed design which is widely popular with urban commuters. It's extremely simple, no complicated gear to fool with, just hop on and go. We inlcude Rear Rack and Fenders pre-installed on the bike.Specs:
- Frame: 16 Steel Folding
- Handlebar: Height Adjustable
- Stem: Foldable
- Crank: 44T w/ Chainguard
- Rims: 16 Alloy Double Walled
- Brakes: Linear Pull V Brake
- Folds to: 12" x 21" x 29"
- Weighs: 27 lbs
- FREE Kickstand included - installed
- FREE Pedals included
- FREE Front and Rear Fenders included - installed
- FREE Rear Rack inlcuded - installed
- Best Value Folding Bike!
- 16" Compact folding bike (Folds to: 12" x 21" x 29")
- Equipped with saftey latch system
- Weighs 27 lbs
- FREE Rack and Fenders (Pre-Installed)
|Columba 26" Folding Bike w. Shimano 18 Speed Silver (SP26S_SLV)
Lowest new price: $239.99
List price: $279.99
*From May. 2012, we will ship to Canada too! You're welcome to place your order here!
The shipping cost is little bit more, but no Canada duty and no GST tax will be charged!
Brand new, 90% factory assembled. Riding with style and convenience. This light weight bike can be easily folded within 10 seconds, for easy storage and transportation. It can be fit in a compact car's rear trunk, like 2000 Honda Civic. People can use the bike for commuting to work, riding in parks, in camping ground, or on mountain trails.
Recommended for rider's height 5'3" ~ 6'0".
Supporting rider's max weight up to 200 lbs.
Net weight 34 lbs. Shipping weight 44 lbs.
Folded dimensions 38"x14"x29".
This bike is shipped with front wheel uninstalled, a user can easily install the front wheel within five minutes, see user manual which come with the bike for detailed description.
Black, Blue, Silver and Yellow available.
- 26" wheels, foldable steel frame.
- Shimano 18 speed shifter and derailleur. alloy front and rear V-brake.
- Kenda 26"x1.5" tire. alloy rim, foldable bearing pedals.
- quick removable front handle stem. with alloy silver color cap & PVC black bell.
- front/rear steel hub. steel kick stand.
|TEMPEST 20" Folding Bike Shimano 6 Speed - Rear Rack & Fenders
List price: $449.95
The TEMPEST is our best value 20" folding bike. The 20" wheels allow for precise and stable handling. The Shimano Reve twist shift 6 speed gear system gives you plenty of gearing flexiblity. The included fenders, rear rack and kickstand make this an ideal urban commuter.
The TEMPEST is equipped with a safety latching system. It allows for easy folding and maximum security.Specs:
- Frame: 20" Steel Folding - with safety latch system
- Handlebar: Aluminum Height Adjustable
- Stem: Foldable
- Crank: 46T w/ Chainguard
- Rims: 20 Alloy Double Wall
- Shifter: Shimano Revo Twist Grip - 6 Speed
- Derailleur: Shimano 6 Speed
- FREE Foldable Pedals included
- FREE Front & Rear Fenders - installed
- FREE Rear Rack - installed
- Folding Frame for quick Storage (Folds to: 12" x 26" x 34")
- 20 Inch Alloy Wheels provide stability
- Shimano Revo Twist Shifter for easy gear changes - 6 Speed
- Folding Pedals Included
- Rear Rack & Fenders Installed
|Dahon Espresso Folding Bike
List price: $699.00
26 inch wheels feature Schwalbe Big Apple tires
- Full size folding bicyle
- Folds in less than 20 seconds
- Folded size 14 inch X 33 inch x 33 inch Maximum rider weight is 230 lbs Weight of bike is 32 lbs
- Small frame fits riders 5'2" to 5'6"
- 21 speeds
|Dahon Mu P8 Folding Cloud White Folding Bike
Lowest new price: $749.00
Lowest used price: $609.99
List price: $829.00
The Mu P8 is one of Dahon's most versatile, all-around bikes. It isincredibly light, durable enough for long weekend rides, and stylish enoughto turn heads everywhere it goes. The Mu P8 is characterized by greatperformance, good value and delivers on all three of our design goals:1) To be lighter, 2) to be stronger and 3) to be faster.Features/Benefi ts: Light enough to be carried up a fl ight of stairs, small enough to be storedbehind the couch Dahon Neos 2.0 derailleur serves up super fast and precise shifts; low prof i ledesign keeps the derailleur protected from damage Dahon Comp wheels and Schwalbe Marathon Racer tires are light and fastrolling Adjustable Radius Telescope handlepost adjusts to give riders a custom fi t Dahon PostPump. Dahon warrants its bicycle frames, handleposts, and rigid forks to be freefrom defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years.In addition, Dahon warrants all original parts on the bicycle, includingsuspension forks and rear shocks, for a period of two years from the date of purchase. Suspension forks and rear shocks shall be covered by the warrantyof their original manufacturers Customers can mail in their warranty registration card to: please refer to www.dahonbikes.com.
- 8 Speeds
- Folded Size 30 × 79 × 66 cm (11.7" × 30.8" × 25.7")
- Folding Time 15 sec.
- Weight 11.2 kg (24.7 lbs)
- Suggested Rider Height 142 - 193 cm (4'8" - 6'4")Max. Rider Weight 105 kg (230 lbs)
|Dahon Boardwalk Folding Bike, Obsidian
Lowest new price: $299.00
Lowest used price: $250.00
List price: $319.00
The Boardwalk's classic looks have made it one of the best-selling folding bikes of all time. It folds in under 15 seconds to a wonderfully small size and delivers excellent quality at a moderate price. It is the perfect starter for riders new to the wonderful world of folding bikes. Fast and convenient and perfect for quick errands around town, a jaunt to the nearest café, or a leisurely ride in the park. The emphasis is on comfort and convenience. Dahon Urban Utility bikes fold fast and fold small, perfect if you live in an apartment or commute to work. Customers can mail in their warranty registration card to: please refer to www.dahonbikes.com.
The Dahon Boardwalk is a fast-folding, urban utility bike with one speed--perfect for quick jaunts around town and commuting. Boasting classic looks and high-quality construction at a reasonable price-point, the Boardwalk is one of the most popular in Dahon's line-up. The frame folds up in under 15 seconds down to a wonderfully small size with a Magnetix latch system to hold it securely together. With an adjustable stem and seat post, the Boardwalk can be customized to fit riders from under five feet to over six feet tall.
Standard Model Components:
The Dahon Boardwalk folds down into a compact and easy-to-store unit.
Please note: some variation in components may occur.
- Speeds: One
- Frame: H Series, SuperLite 4130 chromoly, forged Lattice hinge, patented ViseGrip, WrapAround technology, forged drop outs
- Fork: Integrated, patented Fusion technology
- Handlepost: Radius V Telescope, adjustable, patented Fusion and V-Clamp technologies, forged aluminum
- Handlebar: 6061-T6 aluminum, flat bar
- Headset: Dahon Fusion+, zero stack, cartridge bearings
- Grip/Bars Tape: BioLogic Ergo, single density or Herrman's (EU)
- Saddle: BioLogic Como or Selle Royale Alpine Gel (EU)
- Seatpost: Super Oversized, Micro Adjust, aluminum
- Seat Clamp: Dahon Covert, high leverage design
- Front and Rear Brakes: ProMax V, aluminum, linear spring
- Brake Levers: ProMax V, aluminum bracket/aluminum lever
- Brake Cable and Housing: SIS, pearl silver housing, Slick cables
- Front Hub: Dahon Mini, aluminum, sealed
- Rear Hub: Formula, cassette, aluminum, sealed
- Spokes: 18/8 stainless steel, brass nipples or Sapim Leader, stainless steel (EU)
- Rims: Aluminum, ground sidewalls, anodized
- Tires: Dahon Rotolo, 20 by 1.75-inch, high pressure 65 psi, coffee skinwall or Schwalbe Citizen (EU)
- Shifter(s): SRAM MRX Comp, SRS technology, RapidRise
- Rear Derailleur: Dahon Neos, RapidRise
- Crankset: Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum crank arms, hand-polished, double chainguard
- Cassette/Freewheel: 1 speed, 11-30T
- Bottom Bracket: CH, chromoly axle
- Chain: KMC Z50, Narrow, Noiseless function
- Pedals: Suntour folding, non-slip
- Cable and Housing: SIS-SP, Dupont L3 lubricant, pearl silver
- Kickstand: Aluminum, Dacromet bolt
- Clip System: Magnetix system
- Luggage Bracket: Frame integrated, Luggage Socket
- Accessory: Trouser strap
- Wheel Reflectors: Yes
- Front snf Rear Reflectors: Yes
Size and Fit Specifications:
- Folded Dimensions: 12.1 by 30.4 by 25.4 inches/31 by 78 by 65 centimeters
- Gear Inches: 22 to 95
- Seatpost to Handlebar Distance--Minimum: 620 millimeters/24.2 inches
- Seatpost to Handlebar Distance--Maximum: 655 millimeters/25.5 inches
- Saddle to Pedal Distance--Minimum: 680 millimeters/26.5 inches
- Saddle to Pedal Distance--Maximum: 950 millimeters/37 inches
- Weight: 27.3 pounds/12.3 kilograms
- Suggested Rider Height: 56 to 76 inches/142 to 193 centimeters
- Maximum Rider Weight: 230 pounds/105 kilograms
- One-speed urban utility bike with frame that folds in less than 15 seconds
- Folds to 12.1 by 30.4 by 25.4 inches; weighs 27.3 pounds
- Magnetix latch system holds the bike together when folded
- Adjustable stem adapts to riders of all sizes from under five feet to over six feet tall
- Dahon Neos rear derailleur offers crisp, fast shifting and a low profile design
|Dahon Speed D7 Folding Bike, Baltic
Lowest new price: $449.00
List price: $299.99
Riding a bike has never been this fun. The Speed combines sporty performance with unbelievable value. The frame is hand-welded from custom-drawn 4130 chromoly Sonus tubing and incorporates six different patented technologies, resulting in what is probably our stiffest frame. It features the Dahon Neos rear derailleur, a revolutionary new design that has an ultra short cage for improved ground clearance and super fast shifting. We've paired the Neos with an 11-30T cassette, which, when compared with the previous 14-28T freewheel, represents a 37% increase in gear range. Sleek, simple and excellent value - just what most people want in a folding bike.
Like its sporty cousin, the Speed D8, the Speed D7 offers features like a Work Hardened 4130 chromoly steel frame (which is 60% stronger than high tensile steel), but this version is more utilitarian for the urban rider. Its deluxe component package includes WeatherBeater Chromeplastic mudguards should you find yourself caught in a storm, fast rolling Dahon Roulez tires for dodging potholes, cars or aimless pedestrians, and an Arc Rack for toting your groceries or your touring gear. The D7 is a stylish, well-made, no hassle bike that fits your life and your budget. And it's very portable too...the D7 has a 13- by 25- by 32-inch folded size and weight of 27.1 pounds. Not the lightest bike that Dahon makes, but versatile enough for your jaunts to the store, work or the park.
Assembly of the Bike:
This bike comes mostly assembled. Minor assembly is required before the bike can be used.
The Dahon story begins in 1975. At the time, Dr. David Hon, founder of the company, was a physicist at Hughes Aircraft Corporation in California, working on highly classified government research projects. Considered a leading expert in solid-state laser technology, Dr. Hon had already been awarded numerous U.S. patents for advancements in laser technology. Breakthrough laser technology that he and his team developed would later be used on NASA space shuttles, US missile guidance systems, and laser-guided anti-aircraft guns. Despite his success, Dr. Hon eventually found the work unfulfilling, because his energies were devoted to instruments of war, rather than for the betterment of society. Then, in 1975 came the oil and gas crisis and the seed for Dahon was sown.
One afternoon, in his third week of waiting in hour-long lines to buy gasoline for his car, Dr. Hon was struck by the magnitude of the world's dependence on oil, a non-renewable resource that would likely be depleted within the lifetime of his grandchildren. Brainstorming for solutions to weaken the world's dependence on oil, Dr. Hon ended up going back to his primary mode of transportation in college--the bicycle. Totally clean, and just as important, cheap enough for people around the world to access, Dr. Hon considered the bicycle to be a good candidate as a solution. While the bicycle was perfect for short trips, it was not practical for longer trips, for example, if you lived 30 miles from work. The bicycle needed to be improved and transformed, to make it more broadly functional and needed to integrate more readily with other forms of environmentally-sustainable transport, like trains and subways. Dr. Hon's solution: a portable folding bicycle. Working evenings and weekends in his garage over the next seven years, Dr. Hon built dozens and dozens of prototypes, trying to perfect a folding bicycle that would maintain the riding performance of a regular bicycle but would fold quickly and to a compact size.
Amazon.com Bicycle Buying Guide
Finding the Right Bike
To really enjoy cycling, it's important to find a bicycle that works for you. Here are some things to keep in mind when you're in the market for a new bike:
The Right Ride
In general, bikes are broken down into three major categories:
- Road and Racing Bikes--As a general rule, road and racing are built for speed and longer distances on paved surfaces. Thinner tires, lightweight 29-inch (700c) wheels and drop bars that allow for a more aerodynamic position are the norm. Most road bikes, regardless of price, offer many gears for tackling both hilly and flat terrain.
- Mountain Bikes--With their larger tires, hill-friendly gearing and upright position, mountain bikes are very popular for all types of riding, both on pavement and off. Mountain bikes that are designed specifically for rugged trail use typically feature a suspension fork. Some may have rear suspension, as well. A quick change of the tires on any mountain bike--even one that you use regularly on trails--adds to its versatility and makes it a worthy street machine.
- Comfort/Cruiser Bikes--For tooling around on bike paths, light trails, or for cruising a quiet beach-side lane, comfort/cruiser bikes are the ticket. With a super-relaxed riding position, padded seats, and limited or no gearing, these bikes are made for enjoying the scenery and having fun with the family.
The Right Price
A bike's price boils down to three essentials: frame materials, bike weight, and component quality and durability.
- Entry-level--You'll find a wide range of comfort and cruiser bikes in this category, as well as some lower-end mountain bikes and road bikes. Most will have steel frames and components that are designed to last for several years with frequent use.
- Mid-range--Bikes in this range may feature a lighter aluminum frame with mid-range components that keep performing after miles of use. If you're looking for a quality bike that is relatively lightweight and will stand up to abuse, this is the "sweet spot." Most serious commuter and touring bikes fall into this category, as do mid-range mountain bikes with a decent front suspension.
- High-end--Racers and serious enthusiasts who expect lightweight, high-performance components will want to stick to this category. For road bikes, exotic frame materials (carbon fiber, titanium) and ultra-lightweight components can add thousands to the price tag. Mountain bikes in this class often feature advanced front and rear suspension technology, as well as components designed to handle lots of rugged trail action.
The Right Size
Fit is crucial for comfort, control, and proper power and endurance on a bike. Here are some basic bike fit tips:
- Stand-over Height--To find out if a bike's overall height fits your body, measure your inseam. Next, determine how much clearance you'll need between your crotch and the top tube of the bike. For a mountain bike, you'll want three to five inches of clearance. A road bike should offer between one and two inches of clearance, while a commuter bike should have two to four inches. Compare the stand-over height for a given bike to your measurements (inseam + clearance) to determine the right bike height.
- Top Tube Length--You can measure your torso to get a good estimate of proper top tube length. First, make a fist and extend your arm. Measure from the center of your fist to the end of your collarbone (the part that intersects your shoulder). Next, measure your torso by placing a book against your crotch with the spine facing up. Measure from the spine to the bottom of your throat (the spot between your collarbones). Finally, add the two measurements (arm length + torso length), divide the number in half and subtract six inches. This is your approximate top tube length. Compare this number to a bike's posted top tube length. You can allow for about two inches longer or shorter, as most bikes can be adjusted via stem length/height and saddle fore/aft position to make fine adjustments to the fit.
- Bikes for Women--Proportionally, women tend to have a shorter torso and longer legs than men. Bike makers design women's bikes that offer a shorter top tube and many comfort/cruiser bikes built for women may also provide more stand-over clearance.
The Right Accessories
When you make a bike purchase, don't forget these crucial add-ons:
- Helmet (this is a must!)
- Seat pack
- Hydration pack, or water bottles and bottle cages
- Spare tubes
- Portable bike pump
- Lightweight 4130 chromoly steel frame
- Dahon Roulez tires for speed and durability
- Arc rack for toting groceries or touring gear
- Chrome plastic mudguards for stain protection
- 27-Pound carrying weight
Page 2 of 14
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.