|80cf Alum Scuba Tank, Catalina
The Catalina 80 Cubic Foot Aluminum Tank with Pro Valve is commonly used for Cave Diving, Cold Water, Night Diving, Open Water, Recreation, Warm Water, Wreck Diving and more.
The Catalina 80 Cubic Foot Aluminum Tank with Pro Valve is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Advanced Diver, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational, Professional, Recreational Diver among others.
The Catalina 80 Cubic Foot Aluminum Tank with Pro Valve is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Catalina 80 Cubic Foot Aluminum Tank with Pro Valve: Easy To Use, Large Capacity, Lightweight.
Catalina 80 Cubic Foot Aluminum Tank with Pro Valve Features
Catalina 80 Cubic Foot Aluminum Tank with Pro Valve
Nitrox Ready Up to 40%
Cylinder: Catalina 80 Cubic Foot
Industry Standard Cylinder
Thread Size: 0.750-14 NPSM
Aluminum Alloy Design
Won't Rust Like Steel Cylinders
Working Pressure: 3000 psi (200 bar)
All Catalina Cylinders Meet Certificated Specifications of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) with DOT-3AL
Meet Specification of the Transport Canada Safety and Security (TC) with TC-3ALM
Valve: Pro Valve
Yoke or DIN
Heavy Duty Design
Smooth Operating Valve Mechanism
Chrome Plated Marine Brass
Multi-Ported Burst Plug Assembly
High Flow Capacity Valve
- Catalina 80 Cubic Foot Aluminum Tank with Pro Valve
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40%
- Working Pressure: 3000 psi (200 bar)
- High Flow Capacity Valve ( Yoke or DIN )
- Weight31.6lbs (14.33kg)
|Davv 6.8L Compressed Air Cylinder, 300bar/30mpa, Carbon Fiber, High Pressure Composite Cylinder
Lowest new price: $299.00
List price: $299.00
CE Certificate Available Only As SCBA and life support cylinders feature aluminum alloy liner with thin wall and full-wrapped composite material exterior with carbon fiber and glass fiber with are suitable for SCBA, oxygen respirator, fire extinguisher, medical aid and emergency, as well as for use in automobile, space industry, etc. Carbon cylinder haracteristics & Features: 1. Light weight: Up to 30 percent lighter than comparable steel cylinders; 2. Outer layer with full-wrapped superior glass fiber features creep resistance, shock resistance and corrosion resistance, etc.; 3. High pressure resistance; 4. Leakage first before explosion; 5. No splashing fragment in explosion Free shipping to US. For South American countries, the shipping cost will be higher, please check with us before you buy.
- Carbon Fiber: Up to 30 percent lighter than comparable steel cylinders
- High pressure resistance
- Outer layer with full-wrapped superior glass fiber features creep resistance, shock resistance and corrosion resistance, etc.
- No splashing fragment in explosion
- 300bar/30mpa, Diameter:157mm, Height: 520mm (without valve)
|IORMAN Original 6.8L 75cf Scuba Diving Air Tank, Carbon Fiber Wrapped Aluminum Liner, 4500psi High Pressure Composite Cylinder with Valve Adapter
1. Capacity: 6.8L
2. Safety Pressure: 30MPA
3. Pressure: 300BAR/4500PSI
3. Size: Diameter-160mm, Height-518mm
4. Weight: 3.8KG
5. Certification: CCS/CE or Dot Certificated
1. Skiled quality assurance- Military quality, safe and reliable Carbon fiber gas cylinder, safety first choice
2. Imported material security- Featured high-quality T700 material, excellent compressive wear resistance
3. High strength more pressure- Btic full-wrapped composite cylinder
4. Design safety seal- Sealing ring groove design safety seal
5. Fashion of carbon fiber gas cylinder- Seamless design of filament winding
6. High pressure gas cylinder valve- Valve thread in line with international M18*1.5- G 5/8
7. Exquisite workmanship, export quality- Litht and portable
8. Inspection cycle: 3Yr. Service life: 15Yr.
9. Warranty with Two years after sale
10. Application?CO2 Soda water supply, Lifesaving of ships, Clean energy, Scuba diving breathing, Medical fire protection. etc. Widely for fire-fighting, chemical industry, shipping, laboratory, mine, pertroleum, warehouse, factory and metallurgy.
Air Tank+Valve Adapter
|80 Cf Scuba Dive Tank Faber Blue Steel Hp 3442psi New
Lowest new price: $279.95
List price: $314.70
Brand: Faber FX Steel Blue
FABER 80 Cubic Foot High Pressure Steel Tank FX Series Brand New. Welcome to the next generation in cylinder technology - High Pressure tanks that are compatible with any regulator Current Hydro Includes Pro Valve-Standard Yoke and DIN Compatible Self draining tank boot included 3442 PSI High Pressure Nitrox Compatible to 40% (The Recreational Limits of Nitrox) Durable corrosion resistant finish Chromium Molybdenum Steel DIAMETER: 7.24 inches LENGTH: 20.87 insches WEIGHT EMPTY: 28.6 lbs. BUOYANCY FULL: - 8.05 lbs. BUOYANCY EMPTY: - 1.74 lbs. Brand New ( Never Used ) Faber full manufacturer's warranty
- The 80cf Faber Blue Steel FX Tank is an excellent high pressure steel tank.
- F-x Series is a DOT E-13488 specification, no overfilling is allowed.
- All F-X Series cylinders are oxygen cleaned and suitable for Nitrox use.
- Inlet Thread 3/4" - 14 NPSM.
- Specifications: Height 20.87"(w/o valve), Diameter 7.24", Weight 28.6lbs (w/o valve)
|SeaSucker 2-Tank Rack
Lowest new price: $221.50
List price: $210.00
If you're not going diving every time you're on your boat, it's a waste to permanently mount your tank racks. SeaSucker's tank racks use incredibly powerful 6-Inch vacuum cups (each vacuum cup has a pull-strength rating of over 200 pound.) that attach or remove in just seconds. It's there when you need it and when you're on the boat and not diving, you can take it off and get it out of the way. SeaSucker uses two Roll Control flexible tank straps on this model. The stretch rubber strap will hold aluminum or steel tanks tight. The tank straps slide on to a 20-Inch anodized aluminum channel that is mounted to two 6-Inch SeaSuckers.
- Two Roll Control straps on a 20-Inch aluminum bar securely hold your tanks
- Two powerful 6-Inch SeaSuckers mount this tank tack to your boat in just seconds
- Tank straps and brackets made to fit 7.25-Inch tank (aluminum 80)
|Faber FXG Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Scuba Tank 3442 psi Cylinder ALL SIZES AVAILABLE
Fill Capacity: 3442 psi FX DOT-SP (Exempt) TC Approved Phosphatized-cleaned internal service Sherwood Pro-Valve
- Fill Capacity: 3442 psi
- FX DOT-SP (Exempt)
- TC Approved
- Phosphatized-cleaned internal service
- Sherwood Pro-Valve
|19 cu ft 3000psi Aluminium Emergency Tank Scuba Dive Diving Dives Spare Tank Cylinder
Lowest new price: $119.95
List price: $119.95
Brand: House of Scuba
Use this great High Pressure 19 cu ft. spare tank when in any type of emergency situation. Features of this fantastic tank include: * A must have for your dive * Comes with High Pressure design valve * 19 cu ft. * Pressure: 3000 PSI * Length: 20.4" with valve attached * Diameter: 4.38" * Weight with valve: 7.8 lbs * Buoyancy full: -1.3 lbs * Buoyancy empty: -0.3 lbs * Water volume: about 2.7 liters * Sherwood Valve model #5000K-48 * High visibility yellow makes it easy to locate * Attach your regulator or octo for a complete high pressure, emergency tank Make sure your next dive is a safe one with this great emergency tank.
- High Pressure 19 cu ft. spare tank when in any type of emergency situation.
- 19 cu ft.
- Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Length: 20.4
- Sherwood Valve model #5000K-48
|High Pressure 149 Steel Tank
Lowest new price: $399.95
List price: $399.95
F-x Series is a DOT E-13488 specification, no overfilling is allowed.F-x Series is Transport Canada (TC) Approved.All F-X Series cylinders are oxygen cleaned and suitable for Nitrox use.Inlet Thread 3/4" - 14 NPSM.Self draining boot and DIN/Yoke valve included.Color - Faber Silver, corrosion resistant finish for durability.( * ) Length of cylinder only, no valve. ( ** ) Weight is tank only.Diameters and weights are nominal.Cubic foot capacities are nominal and actual volume depends on settled pressure, temperature and gas being filled.Faber FX Series tanks ship with a Visual Tank Inspection Sticker Included Valve
- Faber High Pressure 149 Steel Tank If you are not using steel cylinders, try to use one and you will soon realize what you have been missing. Faber can offer you the most comprehensive range of cylinders for Scuba Diving. Every year we produce and sell ar
|Faber Stealth HP117 Steel Tank
Lowest new price: $339.95
List price: $339.95
Built in Italy by Faber Cylinders with 40 years of experienceOxygen cleaned for use with up to 40% pre-blended NitroxDOT Special Permit #13488 and Transport Cnada #SU7694-237 approvedExclusive Phosphatized-cleaned internal surfaceTriple-protected zinc spray plus epoxy and polyurethane painted finish for long lasting durabilityManufactured usin the deep draw process with Chromium Molybdenum steelIncludes XS Scuba Pro Valve with safety handwheelHigh quality, injection-molded custom tank boot with round rim3442 psi working pressure Includes XS Scuba PVD PRO ValvePremium valve from XS ScubaOur same PRO valve with an exclusive black Mil-Spec finishIncreased resistance to salt water corrosion and scratchingRemovable Spin-Out DIN insert IncludedSafety Handwheel Specifications:In Sea Water with Valve: HP117Service Pressure:3442 psiBuoyancy *Full:- 9.12 lbsBuoyancy * Empty:0.16 lbsWeight Empty:37.6 lbsOutside Diameter:8.00"Length:24.2"'REE:100c
- Faber High Pressure 117 Steel Tank If you are not using steel cylinders, try to use one and you will soon realize what you have been missing. Faber can offer you the most comprehensive range of cylinders for Scuba Diving. Every year we produce and sell ar
|30 Cubic Foot Pony Bottle Scuba Tank by XS Scuba
Lowest new price: $159.99
List price: $159.99
Brand: XS Scuba
The new Aluminum 30 cubic foot pony bottles are great! 19.9 inch tall They will be shipped empty with the valve removed and WITH a current VIP sticker
- Corrosion-Resistant Interior and Exterior
- Consistent Weight
- Thick, Damage-Resistant Walls
- Yellow in Color
- Empty Weight out of water is 11.6lbs