|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer
An elegant expression of simple, functional design, the Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who "just want to dive".
Leonardo is the first computer designed and produced 100% in Italy by subsidiary Cressi Elettronica. It is a completely modular, rugged computer with a wide UFDS display, which provides the proverbial ease of navigation and Cressi computer menus. It has complete Nitrox management, depth gauge mode, and a reset option. The algorithm incorporates RGBM and Deep Stop. Menus and navigation system identical to the rest of the Cressi diving computers, with ease of reading, access to information and model parameter modification.
A single button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes the first time a diver picks the computer up, and an edge-to-edge, high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
Features a "User-Friendly Display System": the information display, screen contrast, proportions and digit size have been carefully chosen for ease of use. All of the information presented is separated by light lines to facilitate reading even in stressful or emergency situations. Back-lit display activated by button or when alarm sounds. Extended battery life through a combination of systems: battery saver mode when the computer is not used with automatic power-on. Power-saving processor and CR2430 battery replaceable by user without tools.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of mind during the dive.
The interface (not included) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac. Gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum precision during typical use.
The Leonardo can also be fully reset after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
- Single Button Interface: Modes: Air, Nitrox and Gauge
- Large Numerical Displays, Back Light Feature for Low Light Conditions
- Depth, Dive Times, Decompression Status, Ascent Rate & Surface Interval Times
- Imperial (feet) or Metric (meters) System Selections
- User Replaceable CR2430 3-Volt Battery, Replaceable Lens Cover
|Mares Puck Pro Wrist Computer
When Mares introduced the Puck dive computer on the market in 2008, it sent a shockwave rippling through the industry: a super intuitive, easy to use, full-featured RGBM nitrox computer at an extremely competitive price. Now we are doing it again. Though improving on the original concept was not easy, we did so by implementing a larger display in a slimmer design, then added upgradeable firmware and multigas capability. All the bells and whistles, no unnecessary frills. Puck Pro is the computer that can accompany you through years and years of diving adventures.
- Memory capacity: 36 hr
- Max Displayed Depth: 150 m (492 ft)
- Fresh and Saltwater settings
- User-replaceable battery
|Cressi Giotto Wrist Computer
The 3 buttons computer Giotto by Cressi will provide all the necessary information in regards to depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives. Nitrogen absorption and release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, taking into account the quantity of inert gas contained in the different mixtures that can be used. This information is shown on the device's display thanks to the PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) system that allows an easy and direct "dialogue" between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation. The computer is provided with clock, chronograph and calendar and a versatile dive memory (logbook). The mathematical model of Giotto can make saturation and desaturation calculations of dives carried out both with air and with Nitrox in any moment of the dive. In this last case you can set all the parameters related to the mixture of our dive: from the maximum allowed PO2 value (between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2): between 21% and 99% of O2. Additionally, the device may be set by the user for either metric (m-ºC) or feet system (ft-ºF). Giotto dive computer can be connected to a personal computer.
- The 3 buttons dive computer provides all the necessary information in regards to depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives.
- Dive program: full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with air or nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile. Possibility to download the data on the PC with the Cressi interface (not included).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off. Visual and auditory alarms. Built-in calendar and clock. Backlit display. Made in Italy.
|Cressi Leonardo Computer Wrist Strap
You have a CRESSI Leonardo Dive Computer and either want to have a Spare Wrist Strap in your Safe-a-Dive Kit or are Vacationing and want to bring your Personnel Dive Computer without the Regulator and Console, which ever your needs this Strap can meet them. Maybe you want your Wrist Computer to match your other Dive Gear, Got you covered there too. The Wrist Strap is available in Multiple-Colors. Wrist Strap is made from Durable Rubber with a Corrosion Resistant Metal Buckle. The CRESSI Leonardo Wrist Strap is Easy-to-Install on your Computer and is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
- Spare Wrist Strap for CRESSI Leonardo Dive Computer
- Great Spare in Save-a-Dive Kit
- Multiple-Color Options to Match Gear
- Coverts Console Computer to Wrist Mount
- Easy to Install
|Oceanic Geo 2.0 Air/Nitrox Computer Watch
The GEO 2.0 has an upgraded look with a stainless steel accent ring and new color combination and now includes Dual Algorithm, Deep Stop option and a redesigned user interface with "Step Back" which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100\\%) is available, as well as Firmware Auto-Update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable).A unique combination of quality, function and style, the GEO 2.0 PDC is perfect on its own or as a backup to any dive computer. With Dual Algorithm and optional conservative factor settings, the GEO 2.0 may be programmed to provide no-deco and deco profiles similar to virtually every computer on the market.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times <3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds
|Aqua Lung i300 Dive Computer
Brand: Aqua Lung
The i300's uncomplicated, effortless approach and rugged design defines its place in the dive world. Its effortless approach and versatility give you the ability to dive right in. It exceeds expectations?with many features such as its easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and user-changeable battery with data retention. The i300 carries all of these features with a ruggedness that you can count on. And with effortless design, such as a water-activated on switch, it gets you right in the water and descending to your next adventure.
- This is the Imperial version of the Gauge (PSI)
- Easy-to-read scale up to 5,000 PSI / 350 bar rated
- Luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light
- Large easy to read numbers
- Compass not Included
|DGX Tech Compass (Northern Hemisphere)
Lowest new price: $39.00
List price: $39.00
DGX Tech Compass (Northern Hemisphere) -The liquid filled Tech Compass is both top and side reading for ease of use in a variety of situations. The compass features an easy-to-read luminescent gauge face, and the 360° ratcheted rotating bezel is calibrated for the Northern Hemisphere and is very accurate. Smooth movement across a wide range of motion is provided by the specially designed compass needle card and the powerful magnets. The compass includes the popular low profile depth compensating bungee mount plus the bungee (aka shock cord).
- Easy-To-Read Luminescent Face
- Top and Side Reading option
- Low Profile Bungee Mount
- Northern Hemisphere Calibrated
|Mini SPG Consoles and Gauges
|Lowrance LST-3800 2-Inch In-Dash Depth Gauge with 200KHz Transom Mount Transducer
|Aqua Lung i300C Dive Computer
Brand: Aqua Lung
The i300C's uncomplicated, intuitive, and rugged design lets you focus on your dive, not your gear. With an easy-to-use interface, flexible operating modes, built-in backlight and water-activated on switch, the i300C gets you in the water and descending to your next adventure in no time. This durable, versatile and affordable dive computer is great for new divers as well as dive schools and centers. Now with Bluetooth connectivity, you can use the DiverLog app to share dive log information and connect with dive buddies on most mobile devices. Users will appreciate the data retention feature that saves past settings and calculations between battery changes.
- Bluetooth connectivity. Now equipped with Bluetooth technology that offers the user a simple and quick wireless exchange of dive log information with the DiverLog app and fast connections with their buddies on social media
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer) and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free)
- User-changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- 3 Gas computer. Able to switch up to three gases underwater
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
Page 1 of 31
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.