|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer
An elegant expression of simple, functional design, the Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who "just want to dive".
Leonardo is the first computer designed and produced 100% in Italy by subsidiary Cressi Elettronica. It is a completely modular, rugged computer with a wide UFDS display, which provides the proverbial ease of navigation and Cressi computer menus. It has complete Nitrox management, depth gauge mode, and a reset option. The algorithm incorporates RGBM and Deep Stop. Menus and navigation system identical to the rest of the Cressi diving computers, with ease of reading, access to information and model parameter modification.
A single button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes the first time a diver picks the computer up, and an edge-to-edge, high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly.
Features a "User-Friendly Display System": the information display, screen contrast, proportions and digit size have been carefully chosen for ease of use. All of the information presented is separated by light lines to facilitate reading even in stressful or emergency situations. Back-lit display activated by button or when alarm sounds. Extended battery life through a combination of systems: battery saver mode when the computer is not used with automatic power-on. Power-saving processor and CR2430 battery replaceable by user without tools.
The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of mind during the dive.
The interface (not included) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac. Gauge calibrated in salt water for maximum precision during typical use.
The Leonardo can also be fully reset after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
- Single Button Interface: Modes: Air, Nitrox and Gauge
- Large Numerical Displays, Back Light Feature for Low Light Conditions
- Depth, Dive Times, Decompression Status, Ascent Rate & Surface Interval Times
- Imperial (feet) or Metric (meters) System Selections
- User Replaceable CR2430 3-Volt Battery, Replaceable Lens Cover
|Mares Puck Pro Wrist Dive Computer for Scuba Diving
When Mares introduced the Puck dive computer on the market in 2008, it sent a shockwave rippling through the industry: a super intuitive, easy to use, full-featured RGBM nitrox computer at an extremely competitive price. Now we are doing it again. Though improving on the original concept was not easy, we did so by implementing a larger display in a slimmer design, then added upgradeable firmware and multigas capability. All the bells and whistles, no unnecessary frills. Puck Pro is the computer that can accompany you through years and years of diving adventures.
- Memory capacity: 36 hr
- Max Displayed Depth: 150 m (492 ft)
- Fresh and Saltwater settings
- User-replaceable battery
|ScubaPro Water Proof Pages Divers Log Book
Lowest new price: $17.10
List price: $17.10
Special waterproof paper Accomodates logs of 50+ dives
- ScubaPro Water Proof Pages Divers Log Book
|Oceanic Geo 2.0 Air/Nitrox Computer Watch
The GEO 2.0 has an upgraded look with a stainless steel accent ring and new color combination and now includes Dual Algorithm, Deep Stop option and a redesigned user interface with "Step Back" which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100\\%) is available, as well as Firmware Auto-Update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable).A unique combination of quality, function and style, the GEO 2.0 PDC is perfect on its own or as a backup to any dive computer. With Dual Algorithm and optional conservative factor settings, the GEO 2.0 may be programmed to provide no-deco and deco profiles similar to virtually every computer on the market.
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times <3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds
|Shearwater Research Perdix AI - w/ Transmitter
Lowest new price: $1,175.00
Lowest used price: $1,100.00
List price: $1,175.00
Shearwater is proud to introduce the newest member of the Shearwater family: The Perdix AI. Offering all of the same great features of the Perdix, the Perdix AI uses its large, easy-to-read screen to clearly display the tank pressure as well as your gas time remaining (GTR). The Perdix AI is capable of connecting to either one or two transmitters (one Included) giving the diver the option to monitor both tanks or dive sidemount.
- The Perdix AI is capable of displaying tank pressure in all modes
- 2.2 inch display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation
- 30 percent smaller in volume than the Petrel
- Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure
- The Perdix AI works with any standard AA battery and the transmitter uses a 3V CR2 Lithium
|Mini SPG Consoles and Gauges
|DGX Tech Compass (Northern Hemisphere)
Lowest new price: $39.00
List price: $39.00
DGX Tech Compass (Northern Hemisphere) -The liquid filled Tech Compass is both top and side reading for ease of use in a variety of situations. The compass features an easy-to-read luminescent gauge face, and the 360° ratcheted rotating bezel is calibrated for the Northern Hemisphere and is very accurate. Smooth movement across a wide range of motion is provided by the specially designed compass needle card and the powerful magnets. The compass includes the popular low profile depth compensating bungee mount plus the bungee (aka shock cord).
- Easy-To-Read Luminescent Face
- Top and Side Reading option
- Low Profile Bungee Mount
- Northern Hemisphere Calibrated
|Cressi Giotto Dive Computer, Scuba Diving Instrument w/ Download Cable and Watch Stand or GupG Reg Bag
The Giotto is the first Mixed Gas dive computer designed and built entirely by Cressi The 3 button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up. The high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly. The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive. The Giotto can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments. It has a new algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures. The software handles two different hyper-oxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive. � Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes. � �Dive� Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox. � Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%. � Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating). � Gage setting option (depth gauge and timer). � Deep stop can be turned on or off. � Replaceable protective display screen. � User-replaceable batteries. � Planning: decompression curve scrolling. � User can switch units of measure from Metric (meters and C�) to Imperial (feet and F�). � Visual and auditory alarms. � Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator. � Backlit display � Built-in calendar and clock. � Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile. � Dive history saved. � Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device. PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)
- The 3 button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up
- Download cable makes it easy to log your dives
- The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive
- Replaceable protective display screen
- An Aluminum watch stand makes it easy to display or use while connected to the download cable
|Spare-Air Screw In Dial Pressure Gauge
Lowest new price: $39.94
List price: $59.50
Brand: Spar Air
The optional Dial Gauge gives accurate readings of how much air is in your Spare-Air in 200 psi increments with 1000 psi numerical readout. The most popular add-on feature shows the amount of air in Spare Air Cylinder. You can order your Spare Air with the Dial Gauge already installed or you can simply install one in any Spare Air. Gauge face has green for safe level and red for needs refill level allowing readings at a glance. Durable brass construction.
- Provides accurate readings of air
- Easy to install and use
- Allows readings at a glance
- Simply Unscrew Pressure Pin Indicator, Screw-In Dial Gauge
- No Special Tools Required for Installation
- Takes Place of Existing Pressure Pin Indicator
- Gives More Accurate Readings
- Green-Go, Red No-Go At-a-Glance Reading
|Cressi Newton Wrist Computer
The Newton computer-watch by Cressi is a recreational advanced tool. It will provide all the necessary information in regards to depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives. Nitrogen absorption and release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, taking into account the quantity of inert gas contained in the different mixtures that can be used. This information is shown on the device's display due to the PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) system that allows an easy and direct "dialogue" between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation. The computer is provided with clock, chronograph and calendar and a versatile dive memory (logbook). The mathematical model of Newton can make saturation and desaturation calculations of dives carried out both with air and with nitrox during any moment of the dive. In this last case, you can set all the parameters related to the mixture of our dive: from the maximum allowed PO2 value (between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2): between 21% and 99% of O2. Additionally, the device may be set by the user for either metric (m-ºC) or feet system (ft- ºF). The Newton dive computer-watch can be connected to a personal computer by means of the Cressi interface (accessory not included) and the related software (accessory not included).
- Dual-mixture Cressi-Wienke RGBM algorithm: safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures.
- Software handles two different hyperoxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive.
- Visual and auditory alarms. Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- "Dive" program: full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with air or nitrox.
- Complete with dive profile. Log book (70 hr or 60 dives). PC/MAC interface with simulator and dive profile (not included).
Page 1 of 57
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.