|PADI Adventure Log 2000 50 Refill Log Pages for Scuba Diving
Lowest new price: $11.75
Lowest used price: $10.00
PADI Adventure Log 2000 Refill Pages allow you to keep a comprehensive record of your dives.
- Log tables for gear
|Oceanic Dive Computer Battery Kits
- Manufacturer battery kit for Oceanic dive computers and includes o-ring and silcon grease
- New Oceanic Transmitter Battery Kit for the OC1, OC1-LE, VT Pro, VT3, VT4.0, VT4.1, Atom, Atom 2.0, Atom 3.0, Atom 3.1 & Compumask Scuba Diving Computer
- Sealife Small Moisture muncher 10 capsules, 1.5 grams each
- Oceanic Dive Computer Lens Cover
- Energizer Lithium Coin Blister Pack Watch/Electronic Batteries (Pack of 2)
- Oceanic Dive Computer OceanLog PC Interface USB Cable
|Oceanic VT 4.1 Dual Algorithm Scuba Diving Personal Dive Computer with Transmitter and Download Cable
Lowest new price: $729.95
List price: $1,199.95
Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm allowing you to choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. Deep Stop with Countdown Timer. Switch between up to 4 independent wireless transmitters, tracking multiple Nitrox mixes. 3-Axis Digital Compass with Full Tilt Compensation. Improved user-interface with Step Back allows for easy settings preview and for settings to be changed while viewing the menus. Customize your dive mode display with multiple data options. Confirm common pre-dive settings - defined by the user. Access custom Shortcut; your choice of display, setting or function. User Replaceable Battery with Data Retention. Firmware Update Ready Interface advancements that change the face of dive computers. The Oceanic VT4.0 takes yet another step forward in continuing a reputation of ruggedness and reliability while making advancements in PDC usability. Out-of-the-box ready for your dive today and ready to follow you onto more advanced dives in the future. With Oceanic's wireless transmitter, the diver can also monitor gas pressure from up to three independent cylinders - ideal for both technical diving applications and recreational diving.
- Oceanic VT 4.1 Dual Algorithm Scuba Diving Computer
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- 3-Axis Digital Compass with Full Tilt Compensation
- Customize your dive mode display with multiple data options
- House Of Scuba Is An Oceanic Authorized Dealer!
|Suunto Zoop Scuba Black Dive Computer - Ss019544000
Lowest new price: $249.00
List price: $325.00
Suunto Zoop Scuba Black Dive Computer - Ss019544000
- Suunto Zoop Scuba Black Dive Computer - Ss019544000
|Mares Matrix Dive Computer with PC Download Kit
A full-dot matrix high resolution display, tilt- compensated digital compass with bearing function, graphic profile during the dive and multigas algorithm make Matrix arguably the most impressive Mares watch-style dive, computer ever. A choice of digital or analog time of day display, second time zone and a precision stopwatch, all in a sleek metal housing make it the coolest product to show off with in between dives. Did we mention a 35-hour logbook including dive profile graphs at 5s sampling rate? The rechargeable battery means years and years of maintenance free use. The charging cradle doubles up as PC (or Mac) interface for downloading dives and for firmware upgrades.
FULL DOT MATRIX DISPLAY
PC INTERFACE INCLUDED
Max Displayed Depth: 150 m (492 ft)
Memory capacity: 36 hr
Profile Sampling Rates: 5 s
Dual time: Yes
Daily alarm: Yes
Battery Power Indicator: Yes
Lithium Battery (user-replaceable): Yes
Plan Mode: Yes
Choice of Metrical/Imperial Units: Yes
Fresh and Seawater Settings: Yes
Residual Nitrogen Reset: Yes
Option to exclude audible alarms: Yes
Exclusion of "Uncontrolled Ascent": Yes
Ascent Rate Indicator: Yes
Ascent Rate Digital Indicator (m/min - ft/min): Yes
Altitude Adjustment: Yes
- Full-Dot Matrix High Resolution Display
- Tilt-Compensated Digital Compass with bearing Function
- Air, Nitrox, Watch and Gauge Modes
- Multi-Gas RGBM Algorithm
|Oceanic B.U.D. Back Up Device
List price: $329.95
The B.U.D houses all of the critical data you will ever need to safely complete a dive, the NEW Oceanic B.U.D (backup dive device)is the ultimate partner to take with you every time you enter the water. With features like Oceanics patented Dual Algorithm and convenient BC mounting clip, the B.U.D is flexible in it's use and low profile in it's appearance. The perfect addition to your kit in the event that you or your buddies primary computer malfunctions. Feel confident and comfortable that your B.U.D has your back covered at every depth, on every dive.
- Air and Nitrox mode
- Water or push button activation
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Safety stop prompt
- Maximum operating depth 100m
|Analox O2EII Nitrox Analyzer
Lowest new price: $239.00
List price: $325.00
Analox has over 20 years experience in manufacturing analyzers and sensors for use in military and commercial diving - our analyzers save lives every day. As a diver, confidence in your mix means you can relax and enjoy your dive. Now you can check your tanks on the boat, making sure the tank you filled is the tank they hook up! The new Analox O2EII is designed to be a major step forward in diver safety. Building on the success of the Mini O2DII, the O2EII retains the same qualities but with many additional features. - Easy to use - Ergonomically designed comfort grip with automatic switch off after ten minutes. - Easy to read - Once you have completed your analysis, simply freeze your reading on the display - Easy to carry - The O2EII is fitted with a handy wrist lanyard - Easy to maintain - The O2EII oxygen sensor has a long life and is easy to change. - Easy to buy - You can buy an O2EII Nitrox analyzer - click the Add to cart box above There are many O2 analyzers on the market, many of which will give you an accurate read on your Nitrox... what sets the O2EII apart is its absolute superior construction and design: drop it, kick it, bang it around, fish it out of the water, it will still give you the most accurate O2 read, be the most comfortable in your hand, and last far longer than any of its competitors. Our value is in our quality <
- Range 0.1 - 100%
- Resolution 0.1% O2
- Typical Accuracy +/- 1% of reading +/- 0.2% of O2
- Sensor Life Up to 4 years
- Sensor Warranty 3 years prorated
|ScubaPro Aladin 2G Dive Computer
The Aladin 2G is a brand new, wrist mounted dive computer from Uwatec that supersedes the Aladin Tec 2G computer. The new 2G has additional features and designed for technical divers and recreational divers who will appreciate the fine detail and accessible information needed to progress in scuba diving.
- New Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops to optimise safety. This unique calculation provides an intermediate stop based on how much nitrogen your body has taken up, taking into account your current dive, previous dives and breathing mixes.
- New Apnea Mode includes faster sampling rates, manual start, current depth, maximum depth, dive time in minutes and seconds, water temperature, ascent and descent speed, Apnea specific alarms and warnings, adjustable water density and an APNEA specific logbook.
- New modern look round buttons.
- Predictive Multi Gas allowing the benefits of carrying high oxygen concentration mixes as well as a main breathing gas.
- Depth Gauge mode to 120m, with stop watch function. A unique, continuously updated average depth that can be reset at any time
- Active backlight with on off function.
- Bookmark function mid dive highlights specific parts with the press of a button. Add comments in the SmartTRAK profile later.
- Altimeter measuring altitude with a 15m resolution.
- Altitude alarms when approaching an altitude incompatible with saturation status due to a recent dive.
- Nitrox settings between 21% and 100% in 1% increments
- Full watch functions and a basic choice of adjustments without the need of a PC.
Adjustable ppO2 between 1.0 and 1.6bar
|Oceanic "Veo 100" Dive Computer SWIV Double Gauge Combo, Yellow ~Includes now...
Lowest new price: $207.95
Full-Featured Air or Nitrox Personal Dive Computer in a compact package. The Oceanic Veo 100 NX coordinates carefully arranged information with our trademark ease-of-use, oversized digits , bar graphs, and intuitive icons. Loaded with features but still very user friendly with a single operating button.
•Air and Nitrox Operating Modes
•Easy to learn and use
•Customize the information displayed during a dive with a press of a button
•"Hockey Puck" module is the same size as most depth gauges for easy and inexpensive console upgrades
•Diver-replaceable battery with Hot Swap memory allows battery change between dives
•Safety stop prompt
•12 dive log book
- Oceanic Veo 100 Diving Computer
- Oceanic Veo Computer
- Veo Diving Computer
- Oceanic Veo Diving Computer
- Oceanic Diving Computer
|Nixon Ride SS Watch
List price: $499.95
- 6 hand Japanese quartz chronograph, Date
- 100 meter
- Custom coated stainless steel, Mineral crystal
- 49mm diameter face
- Stainless steel band, 23mm wide, Stainless steel buckle