|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|First Degree Fitness Indoor Water Rower with Adjustable Resistance - Viking II Black Reserve
Lowest new price: $1,199.99
List price: $1,199.99
Brand: First Degree Fitness
Achieve total body workout without leaving the comforts of your home with the Viking 2 AR water rowing machine from First Degree Fitness. This exercise machine is skillfully engineered to give you one of the most effective low-impact, non-jarring, total body cardio-respiratory workout machines that utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals, and buttocks. Viking 2 is designed with simply the best and most gorgeous wooden frames made from solid American Ash, metal fixtures, and precision components guaranteeing lifetime service. The molded seat and adjustable resistance can accommodate users of different fitness levels in comfort even during longer workout hours. Additionally, this rower is designed with a multifunctional fitness monitor that tracks workout time, stroke count during current workout, total strokes accumulated on the machine, and calories burned to keep you motivated and on track to reaching your fitness goals. Done for the day? Simply lift it on its end and lean it against a wall or hide it away in a closet. This home gym equipment offers more convenience and service for your home gym or fitness center. With rowing widely known to be one of the best all-around activities for cardiovascular fitness and strength, the Viking 2 AR is the perfect partner for a healthier, leaner, and stronger you. Get it today to enjoy free shipping and 5-year manufacturer warranty on frame, 3 years on non-wearing mechanical parts, and 2 years on all other parts.
- Water Rower Dimensions: 84 L x 22 W x 21 H Inches; Upright Dimensions: 22 L x 21 W Inches / Rower Weight: 54.5 Pounds / Maximum User Weight Capacity: 300 Pounds
- LIFE-LIKE WATER ROWING EXPERIENCE - Get the feel and benefits of actual rowing in the water with this exercise machines adjustable fluid resistance that gives smooth transition from feather-light to Olympic sprint rowing stroke. This exercise machine is skillfully engineered to give you one of the most effective low-impact, non-jarring, total body cardio-respiratory workout machines that utilizes all major muscle groups including the back, legs, arms, abdominals, and buttocks.
- DURABLE WATER ROWER EXERCISE MACHINE - Rowing machine features quality construction and a sleek design: solid American Ash with metal fixtures and precision components that can withstand everyday workout. It is also designed with a durable belt drive that delivers smooth and quiet performance and comes with front transport wheels for superb portability and convenient storage. It can be stored upright when not in use.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART WATER ROWER - It is equipped with a multi-level monitor that displays time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, and heart rate. This innovative rower also comes with a USB port, a deluxe ergonomic design that reduces sprain on forearms, wrists, and hands, and features height adjustable footplates with straps.
- WARRANTY AND FREE SHIPPING - Purchase from Dazadi today and enjoy free shipping! Also enjoy 5-year manufacturer warranty on frame, 3 years on non-wearing mechanical parts, and 2 years on all other parts.
|Stamina 1130 Magnetic Rowing Machine
Lowest new price: $208.65
Get in the best shape of your life without paying a single gym fee! The Stamina 1130 Magnetic Rowing Machine is a fully loaded design featuring sixteen levels of quiet, magnetic resistance with nine pre-installed workouts and the option for you to make four of your own custom programs. Its commercial-quality construction boasts a sturdy aluminum frame with ball-bearing rollers, padded seat and handles, and a backlit screen that displays all your stats and syncs wirelessly with the included heart rate monitor. Additional Features:Ball-bearing rollers improve rowing motion Rowing strap is made to last Pivoting footplate for better range of motion Foot straps for added security Holder for phone, water bottle, remotes, and more Built-in wheels for easy portability Upgraded floor protectors Folds up for space-saving storage Smoothly slides on an aluminum rowing beam. 16 levels of quiet, magnetic resistance. 9 pre-set and 4 personalized programs. Easy-to-read monitor tracks all your stats. Shows strokes (total and per min.), time, distance, and calories. Padded, molded seat and foam rowing handles. Weight capacity: 250 lbs.. 3-year frame and 90-day parts manufacturer's warranty. Dimensions: 60W x 22D x 27.25H in..
- Smoothly slides on an aluminum rowing beam
- 16 levels of quiet, magnetic resistance
- 9 pre-set and 4 personalized programs
- Easy-to-read monitor tracks all your stats
- Shows strokes (total and per min.), time, distance, and calories
|WaterRower Club Rowing Machine w/ S4 Monitor & Hi Rise Attachment
Lowest new price: $988.00
List price: $1,260.00
Brand: Water Rower
Get the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine w/ S4 Monitor and Hi Rise Attachment for your training facility! This exercise equipment targets compound muscles such as arms, legs, back, and glutes. Its the perfect workout as if youre actually driving a boat with oars. Its construction features solid ash hardwood with danish oil and urethane--adding a cozy feel to your gym. Moreover, its patented water flywheel is responsible for natural rowing dynamics while adjustable resistance levels are included--making it suitable for individuals with joint concerns, along with little maintenance required by replacing the chlorine tablet every 2-6 months. Other specifications include maximum user weight and height of 1000 lbs and 38-inch inseam, respectively. Whats more, it comes with the S4 performance monitor and the Hi Rise adaptor! Buy the WaterRower Club Rowing Machine w/ S4 Monitor w/ Hi Rise Attachment today!
- WaterRower Dimensions: 82in x 22in x 28in / Weight: 114 Lbs (With Water) / Storage Dimensions: 28in x 22in x 82in (Easily Store It On End)
- Built For Light Commercial Use and Practically Maintenance Free, Rowing Machine Targets All Major Muscle Groups (84 percent Of Total Muscle Mass) W/ Excellent Adjustable Resistance Levels
- Made W/ Kiln Dried Harwood; Danish Oil and Urethane Finish For Better Wood Performance/Strength and Cozy Feel To Your Gym
- Boasts A Patented Water Flywheel That Mimics The Natural Dynamics Of Rowing Yet Suitable For Users W/ Joint Concerns (Chlorine Tablet Is Available Free Of Charge)
- Enjoy 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty (Upgradeable To 3-Year Parts While 5-Year Frame Is Free Of Charge W/ Registration)
|First Degree Fitness Newport AR Rower Water Rower Exercise Machine
Brand: First Degree Fitness
Mother Nature knows the key to a dynamic workout ... and the First Degree Fitness Newport AR Rower Water Rower Exercise Machine harnesses the power and unique physical properties of water. Just as a wave can be anything from a gentle ripple to a raging ocean surf, this water rower instantly adapts from a light warm-up to a fierce workout. Because with water, the harder you exercise, the tougher it gets. This rower has been developed in collaboration with professional rowers to deliver the feel, sight, and sound of real on-water rowing. Its multiple chamber ribbed internal tank provides natural "catch" at the start of the stroke and provides the smoothest and most consistent resistance you will find on any rowing ergometer. The water is easily adjusted from the inner to tank to the outer to change the overall resistance profile to perfectly suit every user. Additional Details: Constructed from aluminum Red finish Smooth and consistent resistance at all levels Starting in 2000, First Degree Fitness decided to ring in the new millennium by providing the fitness market with a range of equipment that combined robustness with simplicity. By giving users of all ages, fitness levels, and body types a perfectly tailored, full-body cardio experience through the natural application of water-based resistance, they have reached a high-water mark in the level of the fitness industry and in the quality of their customer's workouts. Replicates the feel, sight, and sound of real water-rowing. Adjustable levels of fluid resistance. Weight capacity: 300 lbs.. Manufacturer's warranty included (see Guarantee & Returns). Dimensions: 20.9L x 77.8W x 20.1H in..
- Replicates the feel, sight, and sound of real water-rowing
- Adjustable levels of fluid resistance
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see Guarantee & Returns)
- Dimensions: 20.9L x 77.8W x 20.1H in.
|Productive Fitness Poster Series - Functional Trainer Basics & Advanced for At Home Use
Brand: Productive Fitness Products
Work out at home with the Productive Fitness Series Posters!
Written and designed by experts, these posters are intended to help you learn proper exercise technique and form. Each is detailed with easy to follow step by step instructions, as well as descriptive color photos.
Each poster is 24" x 36", so it'll fit anywhere you intend to exercise. They are ideal for home use, so you'll never have to worry about going all the way to the gym!
Funtional Trainer posters available: Basics and Advanced, Laminated or Non-Laminated.
- Written & Designed by Fitness Experts
- Intended to Teach Proper Exercise Technique & Form
- Detailed w/ Easy To Follow Step by Step Instructions
- Descriptive & Colorful Photos
- Ideal for Home Use
|WaterRower Indoor Rowing Machine Signature Edition - Xeno Muller with S4 Monitor
Lowest new price: $1,260.00
List price: $1,260.00
Brand: Water Rower
The WaterRower Xeno Müller Signature Edition is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained Honey Oak for consistency of color. Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil giving a deep lustre an warmth to the wood. Wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use. Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests. Includes Series 4 performance monitor Xeno Müller's signature vinyl on both the left and right rails Wider Handle (17") for added comfort especially for those with broad shoulders Lower foot rests for added comfort and greater reach A personal frame by frame stroke analysis and technical exercise list by Xeno Müller, Elite Rowing Coach, Olympic Gold and Silver medalist. Access through Xeno Muller's website to over 50 hours of fun rowing workouts Greater and safer enjoyment of rowing for a lifetime. In Use: Length - 82.25" / 209 cm, Width - 22.25" / 57 cm, Height - 20" / 51 cm Stored: Depth - 20" / 51 cm, Width - 22.25" / 57 cm, Height - 82.25" / 209 cm Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry), 103.5 lb / 47 kg (17 l of water) WaterRower will not provide support or documentation for any product transported outside of the original country of purchase.
- WaterRower Dimensions: 82.25in x 22.25in x 20in (In Use); 20in x 22.25in x 82.25 (Stored) / Weight: 66.5 Lbs (Without Water); 103.5 Lbs ( With 17L Of Water)
- Rowing Machine Features Xeno Muller Signature Branding Along With Special Edition Natural Finish: Stained With Honey Oak For Color Consistency And Finished With Danish Oil For A Radiant And Warm Effect
- Made Of Ash Wood--A Premium Hardwood For Marvellous Durability, Dimensional Stability And Absorbing Sound And Vibration For A Quiet And Smooth Workout
- Includes Series 4 Performance Monitor, Xeno Mullers Signature On Left And Right Rails, Wider Handles For Better Comfort, Lower Foot Rests, Personal Frame By Frame Stroke Analysis And Technical Exercise List By Mueller, As Well As Access To Over 50 Hours Of His Rowing Workouts
- 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty (Upgradable To 3-Year Parts; 5-Year Frame Free Of Charge W/ Registration)
|Body Xtreme Fitness - Rowing Machine Turbo 2000, Home Exercise Equipment, Fitness, Lose Weight, Cardio, Arm workout, Training and Exercise Rower + BONUS COOLING TOWEL
Lowest new price: $267.88
List price: $267.88
Brand: Body Xtreme Fitness USA
Check out the Turbo 2000 Rowing Machine! Perfect for any home, office or personal space. Built with a heavy duty, light-weight aluminum frame, the Turbo 2000 is ideal for users of all ages ✔ It features a large multi functional LCD display that indicates time, scan, count, calories, count/min. Can be easily stored away after use, and is convenient enough to setup at home, whilst having a high intensity workout ✔ It features non-slip pedals that have fastened foot straps to support your leg thrust. The heavy duty frame features a 16lb inner magnetic flywheel that provides the ultimate rotation and tension for any serious workout. INCLUDES BONUS COOLING TOWEL! Get it today ✔
- ✔ The ULTIMATE HEAVY-DUTY rowing machine for any personal space, home or office!
- ✔ Equipped with a 16lb inner silent magnetic system, and Easy-Dial tension adjustment to suit your personal workout goals. Tension has strong resistant levels perfect for low & high intensity workouts.
- ✔ Non-slip handles for optimal comfort. Commercial quality smooth rollers ~ Supports up to 250 pounds
- ✔ Pedals are a non-slip design, and fully equipped with secure Toe Straps for that extra forward leg thrust. Can be stored away easily after use!
- ✔ Whole Unit Dimension: 80" x 20.9'' x 33.9" (L x W x H) + BONUS SWEAT RESISTANT COOLING TOWEL
|Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5624 Full Motion Magnetic Rowing Machine Rower w/ LCD Monitor
Lowest new price: $299.00
List price: $362.09
Brand: Sunny Health & Fitness
For over a decade, Sunny Health & Fitness has been the premiere distributor of high quality health and fitness products. Headquartered in los angeles, california with a wide network of top manufacturers in taiwan and china, sunny health and fitness has established long-lasting professional relationships that have enabled us to offer much more competitive pricing than the average industry distributor to you, our customers. Quality products and an unrelenting commitment to excellence in customer service are what make sunny health and fitness one of the fastest growing companies in the health and fitness equipment industry. The highest priorities of our large professional staff of sales consultants and specialists are customer support and satisfaction.
- Magnetic tension system with 8 levels of adjustable resistance
- The full motion arms allows for full range of motion while pulling against the resistance
- Vary your work out by rowing on one side (asymmetrical) separately or rowing with both sides together (symmetrical)
- Fully padded seat and non-slip grip handlebars provide optimal comfort and support
- Digital computer displays: time, count, calories, total count, and scan
|Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5508 Ultra Tension Magnetic Pro Rowing Machine Rower w/ LCD Monitor
Lowest new price: $392.81
List price: $432.67
Brand: Sunny Health & Fitness
Experience a quality constructed rowing machine in the comfort and privacy of your own home with the Sunny Health & Fitness ultra tension magnetic Pro rower! made of top grade steel and aluminum, an ultra smooth and quiet customizable magnetic resistance, this rower is the perfect addition to your home gym. The featured LCD monitor which displays time, strokes, strokes/Min, calories burned, distance and pulse will keep you motivated to reach your personal fitness goals one stroke at a time. Designed for comfort, convenience and reliability, our ultra tension magnetic Pro rower is built with a fully padded seat, oversized foot pads and slip-resistant handles to help users of all levels get into shape with ease.
- Features an elevated magnetic tension System with 10 levels of adjustable resistance
- Large LCD console displays time, strokes, strokes/min, distance, Calories burned and Pulse
- Built in Wireless Pulse receiver for Pulse RATE monitoring (chest strap not included)
- Fully padded seat and non-slip grip handlebars for optimal comfort
- Steel and aluminum frame for light commercial use; maximum user weight 300 lbs
|WaterRower Classic Rowing Machine in Black Walnut with S4 Monitor
Lowest new price: $1,560.00
List price: $1,495.00
Brand: Water Rower
Model: Walnut S4
The WaterRower Classic is handcrafted from solid American Black Walnut wood, finished with danish oil. The WaterRower's patented WaterFlywheel has been specifically designed to emulate the dynamics of a boat moving though water and is unsurpassed in its simulation of the physical and physiological benefits of rowing. WaterRower will not provide support or documentation for any product transported outside of the original country of purchase
Rowing has long been recognized as the perfect aerobic pursuit, with naturally smooth and flowing movements that don't tax the joints but do boost the heart rate. Now you can take your rowing experience to the next level with the WaterRower Classic rowing machine. Using the same principles that govern the dynamics of a boat in water, the WaterRower Classic is outfitted with a "water flywheel" that consists of two paddles in an enclosed tank of water that provide smooth, quiet resistance, just like the paddles in an actual body of water. As a result, the machine has no moving parts that can wear out over time (even the recoil belt and pulleys don't require lubricating or maintaining). More significantly, the water tank and flywheel create a self-regulating resistance system that eliminates the need for a motor. As with real rowing, when you paddle faster, the increased drag provides more resistance. When you paddle slower, the resistance is less intense. The only limit to how fast you can row is your strength and your ability to overcome drag. And unlike conventional rowing machines, which tend to be jerky and jarring, the WaterRower Classic is remarkably smooth and fluid.
From a fitness perspective, the WaterRower Classic works 84 percent of your muscle mass, helping tone and strengthen your muscles while burning far more calories than most other aerobic machines. The exercise is also low impact, as it removes all the body weight from the ankles, knees, and hips, but still moves the limbs and joints through a full range of motion--from completely extended to completely contracted.
The WaterRower Classic is outfitted with a Series 4 performance monitor that's designed to balance technical sophistication with user-friendliness. The monitor--which includes six information and programming windows, six QuickSelection buttons, and three navigation buttons--displays your workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, zone bar, duration, and distance. Plus, the monitor is compatible with an optional heart rate chest strap and receiver, which helps you optimize your workout and achieve your exercise objectives.
The WaterRower Classic is handcrafted in solid American black walnut, which may vary in color from rich brown to purple/black. The black walnut was chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, especially its ability to absorb sound and vibration, which enhances the WaterRower's quiet performance and smooth operation. Black walnut, like all woods used in the construction of the WaterRower, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. In addition, the wood is harvested from replenishable forests and is hand finished with three coats of Danish oil to give it a deep luster and warmth.
Other details include dual rails with four corner wheels that increase seat stability and reduce the amount of sweat buildup; a frame that flips upright for handy storage; and a weight capacity of up to 1,000 pounds. The WaterRower Classic measures 84 by 21 by 22 inches (W x H x D), weighs 117 pounds (with water), and carries a one-year warranty on the frame and components (WaterRower will upgrade the warranty to five years on the frame and three years on the components with the completion of a registration form).
- Handcrafted rowing machine with "water flywheel" that replicates actual rowing feel
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Solid black walnut construction absorbs sound and vibration; hand finished in Danish oil
- Stores upright; measures 84 x 21 x 22 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 117 pounds
Page 4 of 23
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.