|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|Zebco Omega ZO3PRO Spincast Fishing Reel
Lowest new price: $61.95
List price: $64.95
Omega represents the highest standards in spincast technology. Omega is the first ever 7 bearing spincast reel. It also features a unique comfortable ergonomic design. Similar in shape to other Zebco reels, but the feel tells you immediately this reel is at the head of the class. This new Omega Pro features the Power and Speed handle along with the same Omega quality that these reels are known for.
Renowned fishing tackle producer Zebco's Omega Pro line of fishing reels represents the company's highest standards in spincast technology. The first ever seven-bearing spincast reel, the Omega Pro features a comfortable, ergonomic design that can be configured for left- or right-handed retrieve.
- 3X positive pickup system
- Triple-cam multi-disk drag system
- Aircraft-grade aluminum covers
- Ceramic line guide
- All-metal gears
- Auto Bait Alert
- Oscillating spool
Zebco tackle products include a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Zebco's most advanced spincast reel
- First ever seven-bearing spincast reel; ergonomic design can be configured for left- or right-handed retrieve
- 3X positive pickup system, triple-cam multi-disk drag system, and aircraft-grade aluminum covers
- Ceramic line guide, all-metal gears, Auto Bait Alert, and oscillating spool
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
|KastKing Stealth Baitcasting Reel - All Carbon Baitcaster Fishing Reel - 6oz Super Light Weight - 16.5 Lb Carbon Fiber Drag, 11 + 1 BB, Dual Brakes
KastKing brings space age high-technology to fishing gear with the Stealth carbon construction baitcasting reel. Stealth fishing reels are made with the same carbon fiber technology, which is stronger and lighter than steel or aluminum, used in aerospace, military aircraft, and extreme performance racecar manufacturing.
At only 6 amazing ounces Stealth weighs about 20% less than other similar size reels for extended fishing comfort with less effort and less fatigue. Cast farther with a mere flick of your wrist.
This affordable lightweight low profile baitcaster features: 4 disc carbon fiber drag with 16.5 lbs. / 7.5 kg of trophy fish stopping drag, 11+1 high performance anti-corrosion deep-race bearings for "smooth as silk" casting and retrieves, optimum line capacity, braid line ready ceramic guide insert, EVA knobs, carbon fiber handle, and an easy to adjust, industry-leading 7 magnet magnetic braking system matched with a fully tuneable 4-pin long standing centrifugal brake for ultimate cast control that greatly reduces backlash during casting and allows you to dial out bird nesting for changing bait weights and conditions.
Stealth baitcasters whiffle style CNC aluminum spool spins effortlessly to let baits fly farther, a Stealth baitcast fishing reel uses smooth, precision weight reducing forged aluminum gears in its low noise, high speed 7.0:1 gear ratio drive.
An all carbon matrix body and frame Stealth baitcaster is an upgrade from an ordinary conventional graphite or aluminum baitcasting fishing reel at the price that every angler can afford. For a stealthy presentation, finesse fishing, punching or frogging for bass; load a Stealth baitcaster reel with KastKing braided line for a perfect baitcasting combo.
KK-Stealth | Weight 5.98oz/169.5g | Max Drag 16.5LB/7.5KG | Gear Ratio 7.0:1| Line Capacity 0.26mm/180m,0.28/150,0.30/110| Mono Capacity 10LB/200YD, 12/165 14/120
- SUPER LIGHT WEIGHT - less weight keeps you casting all day without fatigue. A KastKing Stealth low profile baitcasting reel weighs only 6 ounces. That's about 20% lighter than other baitcasters. Cast farther with less effort.
- POWERFUL - Carbon is stronger than steel and lighter than aluminum. Stealth's 16.5 lbs / 7.5 kg dynamic drag system with state-of-the-art 4 carbon fiber discs and hardened aluminum washers gives this fishing reel whopper-stopping drag power.
- SMOOTH - 11 anti-corrosion shielded ball bearings made from the finest bearing steel plus an instant-stop one way bearing clutch system delivers the smoothest performance and lightning fast hook sets.
- PEAK PERFORMANCE 7.0:1 Gear Ratio, hardened forged aluminum alloy gears, aerospace technology solid carbon frame and body, aircraft-grade aluminum components, carbon fiber handle, braided line ready ceramic line guide insert, sure-grip EVA knobs to give you the highest performance and strength. Stealth carbon construction baitcasting reels are 100% corrosion resistant.
- UNIQUE BRAKING - Tournament-ready, wide adjustment range dual brake system combines the best of centrifugal and 7 magnet brake system that lets you tune your brakes for any bait or conditions to eliminate backlashing. Other fishing reels have only 5 magnets or less.
- NEW! KastKing Royale Legend Fishing Rods-Premium Fuji Line Guides, 24 Ton Carbon Fiber Casting and Spinning Rods-Two Piece and One Piece Rods, Specialized for Bass Fishing
- KastKing Assassin Carbon Baitcasting Reel, Only 5.7 OZ, 16.5 LB Carbon Fiber Drag, 11+1 BB, Dual Brakes, Our Lightest Baitcaster Fishing Reel, Affordable!
- Entsport Camo Legend 2-Piece 7-Feet Casting Rod Graphite Portable Baitcasting Fishing Rod Medium Heavy Baitcast Rod Baitcaster with an Alternative Top Piece
- KastKing Speed Demon 9.3:1 Baitcasting Fishing Reel - World's Fastest Baitcaster - 12+1 Shielded Ball Bearings - Carbon Fiber Drag - Affordable - New for 2017!
- KastKing SuperPower Braided Fishing Line - Abrasion Resistant Braided Lines - Incredible Superline - Zero Stretch - Smaller Diameter - A Must-Have!
- NEW! KastKing Perigee II Fishing Rods - Fuji O-ring Line Guide, 24 Ton Carbon Fiber Casting and Spinning Rods - Two Piece and One Piece Rods
- KastKing FluoroKote Fishing Line - 100% Pure Fluorocarbon Coated - 300Yds/274M Premium Spool - Upgrade from Mono and Perfect Substitute for Solid Fluorocarbon Line - ICAST Award Winning Brand
- KastKing Royale Legend/Whitemax Low Profile Baitcasting Fishing Reel/11 +1 Shielded Bearings, 17.5 Lb Carbon Fiber Drag
- KastKing Gallatin Polarized Sport Sunglasses
- KastKing Mela II Spinning Reel - Light, Smooth Spinning Fishing Reel, 10 + 1 BB, Powerful Carbon Fiber Drag, FREE Spare Graphite Spool, New for 2017!
|Shimano Stradic Ci4+ FB Spinning reel with front drag
The Shimano Stradic Ci4+ FB release features a newly developed Magnumlite rotor, which gives the feeling of lightness in-hand when retrieving lures all day - yet strong on performance. Shimano have also adopted Ci4+ in the body construction, which is a lightweight carbon material that reduces overall weight but still maintains rigidity. To further refine angler experience, the Stradic Ci4+ FB also has G Free Body, this feature balance the entire reel by centering the internal components. Hagane gear produced by cold forging process enhances durability and strength of the reels main gear. Coreprotect prevents water ingress into the body cavities. A reel with a striking design and an ultra-smooth reeling experience combined with its lightweight properties the reel is designed the win the hearts of many anglers around the globe. Build on exciting concepts like HAGANE gear, HAGANE body, X-SHIP, Core Protect, and the totally new Magnum Lite Rotor the new Stradic CI4+ is built to last. Next to that, there are more models added to the range in relation to the previous Stradic CI4+ FA which results in more choices for the angler with respect to gear ratios and line capacities. STCI41000FB: 5,0:1 Line Retrieve 66cm STCI41000HGFB: 6,0:1 Line Retrieve 79cm STCI42500FB: 5,0:1 Line Retrieve 73cm STCI42500HGFB: 6,0:1 Line Retrieve 88cm STCI4C3000FB: 5,0:1 Line Retrieve 73cm STCI4C3000HGFB: 6,0:1 Line Retrieve 88cm STCI44000FB: 4,8:1 Line Retrieve 77cm STCI44000XGFB: 6,2:1 Line Retrieve 99cm The Stradic CI4 C3000 FB has the same size like the model 2500, only the spool has more line capacity. This is a general purpose all around fishing reel that is used for small trout, predator fish (pike, zander, and perch) as well as smaller near shore saltwater application. Sienna is an entry level - ,versatile-and dependable reel for the value minded angler. Highly recommended reel for beginners and occasional anglers.
|Shimano Spinning Reel
This lightweight, rear-drag Shimano IX features Quick Fire II, Graphite Frame, Graphite Sideplate, Graphite Rotor, Graphite Spool, Rear Drag. Approved for use in Saltwater. Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines.
- Line Capacity: 6/170, 8/120, 10/100
- Max Drag: 7lbs
- Gear Ratio: 4.1:1
- Weight: 8.6 oz
|Spinning Fishing Reel,13+1 BBs Light and Smooth,Powerful Carbon Fiber Drag,2000 to 5000 Series with 2 Spools,Left/Right Interchangeable Spinning Reels Saltwater
YONGZHI Spinning Reel is loaded with quality features. It is a fishing reel that is an excellent addition to your fishing tackle collection. 13 + 1 quality ball bearings, powerful drag, and special components stand up to hard use.
The feature of FB series of spinning fishing reels:
- Black and white stainless steel spool is very durable and hard
- Lightweight compact design for effortless casting
- High tensile strength graphite frame resists corrosion
- Superior drag system for intensive drag power
- Precision pinion gear system
- Right / Left interchangeable and folding handle
- The Anti-reverse will return back to the previous full round position before coming in
- The spinning reel's drag adjustment is a circular knob facing out at the front of your line spool
- Apply to use with Mono filament line,Braid fishing line,Fluorocarbon fishing line
Parameter of Fishing Reels
FB20-Gear Ratio:5.0:1-Weight :275G-Max Drag: 13lbs-Capacity(LBS/YDS):6/180 7/155 9/115
FB30-Gear Ratio:5.0:1-Weight :290G-Max Drag: 13lbs-Capacity(LBS/YDS): 6/330 9/215 12/150
FB40-Gear Ratio:5.0:1-Weight :308G-Max Drag: 15lbs-Capacity(LBS/YDS): 6/360 9/235 12/165
FB50-Gear Ratio:5.2:1-Weight :400G-Max Drag: 15lbs-Capacity(LBS/YDS): 11/295 14/220 15/200
1 * Fishing Reel
1 * Spare Spool
We offer 12 months warranty service,buy with confidence!
- The Series of FB Spinning Reel is light, smooth, powerful, and comes with a FREE spare spool! spare spool can be used for saving time to change the line for different fish species
- High Performance - 13+ 1 corrosion resistant deep-race smooth ball bearings, instant stop anti-reverse, CNC machined aluminum handle and exquisite stainless steel spool, plus a spare graphite spool
- Internal Structure-Amazing aerospace-grade stainless steel spool gives you strength and light weight. Spinning reels are equipped with precision brass gears, hardened metal main shaft, triple disc carbon drag washers, and interchangeable right or left hand CNC machined aluminum handle
- Fully adjustable cast control with sound. S-curve oscillation system for very good line winding . Excellent line lay oscillation system. Ultra-thin streamline designed body
- Suitable for ocean boat fishing, ocean rock fishing, ocean beach fishing, lake, river, reservoir pond, stream
|Penn Clash Spinning Fishing Reel
Secure victory over powerful saltwater game with the Clash Spinning Fishing Reel. Featuring exceptional castability and buttery-smooth drag, this saltwater reel is built from the inside out to deliver maximum performance against hard-pulling fish. The reel's HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers provide forceful yet smooth drag, and a wave spring allows you to utilize your full drag range without fear of bottoming out. You'll also enjoy longer casts and fewer wind knots thanks to the reel's Leveline system, which combines slow oscillation with precisely engineered spool dimensions to deliver an even line lay. Built on CNC Gear technology, the gears are cut to exact tolerances using premium metals to deliver durability, smoothness, and precision. The reel's full metal body provides rigidity that resists twisting under high drag pressure. And with its eight sealed stainless steel ball bearings, the Clash Spinning Fishing Reel delivers exceptional reliability and performance for fierce saltwater battles.
- Saltwater spinning reel delivers durability, smoothness, and precision for technical anglers
- Durable construction with fully machined CNC gear train, full metal body, and heavy-duty aluminum bail wire
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers and wave spring provide smooth drag that doesn't bottom out
- Smooth line lay and effortless retrieve with Leveline oscillation system and Techno-Balanced rotor
- Ensures flawless operation with 8 sealed stainless steel ball bearings and instant anti-reverse bearing
|DAIWA REVROS SPINNING REEL
With its unique Air Rotor design, the Revros spinning reel from Daiwa® reduces weight while distributing stress more evenly for maximum strength on the water. It also features an 8-bearing system, ABS aluminum spool and Digigear™ technology.
- Composite body, body cover and rotor. Air Rotor is lightweight and sensitive. Digigear digital gear design with super-tough, surface-treated alloy drive gear and bronze marine pinion gear optimizes power, durability and speed.
- 8-bearing system (7 BB + 1 RB). ABS aluminum spool. Made in Japan.
- Action (FW/SW): L/UL. Gear Ratio: 5.6:1. Line Per Handle Turn: 29.7".
- Line Capacity: 6/135, 8/110, 10/90. Weight: 8.3 oz. Drag Max: 4.4 lbs.
- Action (FW/SW): ML/L. Gear Ratio: 5.6:1. Line Per Handle Turn: 33.2".
|Okuma Avenger ABF "B" Series Baitfeeder Reels
Baitfeeding spinning reels lend tremendous function to anglers. And this is not just in saltwater fisheries where baitfeeding spinning reels allow live baits to swim uninhibited. Use of baitfeeders are expanding dramatically in freshwater applications also, in fisheries like trout and catfish where it's to the angler's advantage to ensure fish have a solid hold of baits before setting the hook. For 2015, Okuma's venerable Avenger ABF spinning reels have undergone numerous upgrades to form and function.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for reliability and quality
- Used by professionals worldwide
- On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system
- 6BB + 1RB bearing drive system
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
|Okuma Avenger ABF Graphite Bait Feeder Reel
Model: AVENGER ABF
The Okuma Avenger "ABF" baitfeeder spinning reel reflects a refinement and precision that is the culmination of a decade of research and development. It is a unique combination of tournament grade spinning reel and Okuma's patented live line bait feeding system. The Avenger "ABF" series puts a new spin on the traditional world of reels, and more importantly, what can be expected from them. Quite simply, these are ultra smooth, precision crafted reels. The light weight CNC machined spools are fitted with super smooth oil-soaked felt washers. The reel features six sealed ball bearings, for smooth operation. The Avenger ABF uses Okuma's live bait feeding system. The easy-to-reach lever (located on the body behind the handle) disengages the spool to allow the line to run freely. The tension of the free spool can be adjusted with the rear adjustment (which looks and works like a rear drag). The bait feeding system allows a fish to pick up the bait and run without feeling the drag of the reel. When you are ready to set the hook, you flip down the baitfeeder lever to engage the drag, and the conventional front drag takes over.
The Avenger ABF Series of Baitcasting Reels are known for providing a combination of quality construction, great performance, and affordable value. Okuma's patented baitfeeding system allows for disengagement of the spool and free-running line without opening the bail. Predators are allowed to pick up a bait and run with little resistance as they commit to eating--in order to provide a solid hookset. With a turn of the handle, the spool and drag system engage to set the hook and fight the fish. Coming in sizes 20 through 90 to accommodate most applications, from walleye to catfish--and--stripers to rockfish, this series has most baitcast anglers covered.
- Patented On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Multi-disk, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- Six stainless steel ball bearings
- One Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion resistant graphite body
- Rigid, die-cast aluminum handle design
- Machined aluminum handle knob (sizes 40 through 80)
- Patented S-Curve Oscillation System
- 20-size features Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, two-tone anodized, ported spool
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced rotor equalizing system
- Spare ported graphite spool included
- One-year warranty
Avenger's On/Off Auto Trip Baitfeeding System:
Okuma's Avenger baitfeeding system allows anglers to disengage their spinning reel spool and allow their bait to run freely. The baitfeeding system incorporates a secondary, micro-adjustable drag system at the rear of the reel that allows for precise adjustment of the spool for bait control. In order to disengage this system, simply turn the handle. The On/Off lever on the rear of the reel will automatically disengage the baitfeeding system so you can fight your fish with the main drag system.
|Model ||Bearings ||Capacity ||Gear Ratio ||Line Retrieve ||Maximum Drag ||Weight |
|ABF-20a ||6 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing ||190/4, 110/6, 90/8 ||5.0:1 ||25 inches ||8 pounds ||8.8 ounces |
|ABF-30a ||6 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing ||330/6, 260/8, 180/10 ||5.0:1 ||27 inches ||12 pounds ||11.8 ounces |
|ABF-40a ||6 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing ||410/8, 290/10, 260/12 ||4.5:1 ||28 inches ||14 pounds ||16.3 ounces |
|ABF-50a ||6 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing ||440/10, 390/12, 280/15 ||4.5:1 ||31 inches ||17 pounds ||17.3 ounces |
|ABF-65a ||6 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing ||540/12, 390/15, 320/20 ||4.5:1 ||36 inches ||22 pounds ||27.4 ounces |
|ABF-90a ||6 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing ||590/20, 440/25, 330/30 ||4.5:1 ||40 inches ||22 pounds ||27.6 ounces |
- Baitfeeding System allows for disengagement of the spool and free-running line without opening the bail
- Multi-disk drag system with Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- Six ball bearings and one quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Corrosion resistant construction and materials; one-year warranty
|SHIMANO SIENNA FE SPINNING REEL
You'll love the performance of this Sienna FE spinning reel from Shimano®! Its M-Compact body puts the oscillation gear closer to the rod, and the Propulsion Line Management System utilizes an updated spool lip to help boost casting distances. Plus, the Dyna-Balance® design helps get rid of vibration as you retrieve.
- Ideal for all kinds of fishing, from freshwater to inshore. M-Compact body brings the oscillation gear closer to the rod for added balance. Propulsion Line Management System features an updated propulsion spool lip design to lengthen casting distances and avoid wind knots and backlashes.
- Dyna-Balance technology counterbalances the rotor to eliminate retrieve vibration and increase smoothness/sensitivity . Anti-reverse Sure Stopper II design utilizes a one-way roller bearing to remove back-play and deliver immediate hook-setting power. 1 ball bearing and 1 roller bearing.
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Made in Malaysia. Line Retrieve Per Crank: 24".
- Monofilament Line Capacity: 2/270; 4/140; 6/110. PowerPro Line Capacity: 10/95; 15/85; 20/65. Max Drag: 9 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 5.0:1. Weight: 7.4 oz. Line Retrieve Per Crank: 28".
Page 4 of 445
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.