|Shimano Saragosa SW Reels
One of Shimanos latest additions to the Offshore Spinning line up dedicated to the Blue Water angler Shimano Saragosa SW Reels feature Propulsion Line Management System Paladin Gearing Waterproof drag and Shielded A-RB bearings Tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power Up to 44 pounds of drag to stop even the meanest offshore fish Features X-Ship X-Drag X-Shield X-Protect Twin Drag - All Sizes Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement Propulsion Line Management System S A-RB Shielded Ball Bearings Stopperless Design No Anti-Reverse Switch Aluminum Frame Graphite Rotor Power Roller III Line Roller S-Arm Cam One-Piece Bail Wire Super Stopper II Anti-Reverse 5+1 Bearings 6+1 on 20000 & 25000 sizes Direct Drive Mechanism Machined Aluminum Handle Shank Dyna-Balance Fluidrive II Cold Forged Aluminum Spool Waterproof Drag Dartainium II Drag Washers Ergonomic Handle Grips Septon Handle Grips Repairable Clicker Approved for use in Saltwater Rated for use with Mono Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
- Key Feature: X-Ship, X-Tough Drag
- Ball Bearings: 6
- Roller Bearings: 1
- Hagane Body & Gear. Super Stopper
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool, X-Tough Drag
|Daiwa Tanacom Power Assist Reels
Were proud to introduce the new Tanacom Power Assist reels It joins the Tanacom family of deep drop and kite fishing reels with features to make power assist fishing easier than ever Connect the battery and lower your lure to the waters surface Then press the reset button to zero the display and youre ready to start fishing with the reel automatically measuring line let out Then advance the Power Lever to rewind the reel will automatically stop as your lure reaches the surface Its that simple Tanacom 750 Reel Features Same Power as TB750 Momentary Winding Power of 1411 lb Max Winding Power of 198 lb English Version LCD 231 Gear ratio Watertight Electronic Components Maximum Drag of 48 pounds Braid Line Capacity 80lb550 yds 100lb440yds 4 Ball Bearings Tanacom 1000 Reel Features New LCD display reads out in English for easier programming Oversize line guide aperture to clear large knots and kite swivels Automatic stop and jigging features Variable-speed Power Lever control Line counter and depth memory Sealed electronics package Manual winding option Washable design 12 Volt system 12-168 V Sealed drag system Grouper to halibut snapper to tile fish kite fishing too The versatile Tanacom makes deep drop fishing easier for anyone Fight em on the handle and let the power assist do the drudgery of retrieving heavy sinkers from the depths when its time to check your bait
|Shimano TEKOTA, Conventional Saltwater Star Drag Fishing Reel
|Daiwa Sealine-X SHA Conventional Saltwater Reel
Not only are these reels perfect for jigging or trolling, the freedom of their Free-Floating Spool lets you fire a lure or live bait with ease when an inviting target pops into view.
- Free-Floating Spool, separates the spool from the gear train on outcast for less friction, longer casts and faster lure drop
- 3 Bearing System (3CRBB), Massive, six-element sealed drag, ultra-smooth and consistent
- Tough marine bronze and stainless steel gears
- High-tensile aluminum spool, super-strong yet super light in weight
- Two-position power handle with oversized Soft Touch grip, Rod clamp included
|Daiwa Seagate Fishing Reel
Daiwa Seagate Conventional Reels make use of a corrosion-proof composite frame and side plates to house a rugged, work horse gear train. The aluminum spool starts fast but is kept in control by the centrifugal brake system. Seagate is a great, all-around reel at a very reasonable price.
- Three CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings plus roller bearing
- Anodized aluminum spool
- Corrosion-proof composite frame
- Rugged brass gears, helical-cut for smooth, powerful winding
- UT Carbon Drag System
|Shimano Tyrnos Reels Multiplier, 20-700 / 30-450 / 40-330 Single aluminium power handle
The Tyrnos 2-Speed expands on the popular Tyrnos line, with selectable Power or High Speed gear ratio. Rip jigs fast, then put it in low gear for fish-fighting strength. Because two sets of gears are always meshed, changes can even happen under load, and the lever drag system provides easy, on-the-fly adjustments. Tymos 2-Speed additional features include: Topless Design (8, 10, 12, 16 only), Reduced Profile Top Crossbar (20, 30 only), High Speed Gear Ratios, Oversized Gears for incredible amounts of fish-moving torque), Diecast Aluminum Frame, Oversized Handle Shank, Alt,rnating Twin Pawl Anti-Reverse, Lightweight Graphite Sideplates with Aluminum Braces), Ergonomic Power Handle, Clicker, Harness Lugs (20 & 30 only), Ratcheting Drag Lever, Metal Series, and Rod Clamp Included. Tymos 2-Speed is approved for use in Saltwater and rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines.
- Line Capacity: 30/600, 40/450, 50/350
- Maxium Drag: 33 Pounds
- Ball Bearings: 4 Ball Bearings
- Gear Ratio: 5.0.:1
- Weight: 40.9 Ounces
|Daiwa Saltiga Lever Drag 2-Speed Reels
Daiwas finest compact lever drag reels offer the durability and performance features needed for ultra-strong fish ultra-strong braid Easy-shifting two speed models feature fast one-touch shift and Daiwas exceptionally-smooth Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag Saltiga Lever Drag reels match perfectly with Saltiga Boat rods Saltiga Lever Drag 2-Speed Features include Simple one touch gear shift for a choice of power or speed Six CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings Offset power handle with Soft Touch grip Massive stainless steel gearshelical cut for optimum power and smooth winding Ultimate Tournament carbon drag UTD Machined aluminum frame and left side plate are one solid piece for unmatched strength Machined aluminum spool Centrifugal casting brakes Machined aluminum rod clamp and Precision ratchet anti-reverse
|Daiwa Saltist Black Gold Reels
Daiwa Saltist Black Gold Reels A host of durability and performance features make Saltist BG an exceptional value in a quality saltwater reel Features include Aluminum one-piece frame and side plate Four CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings plus roller bearing Protective anodized finish Ultimate Tournament carbon drag UTD Infinite Anti-Reverse Machined aluminum spool Centrifugal anti-backlash control and Spool click selector
- Aluminum one-piece frame and side plate; Protective anodized finish.
- Four CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings, plus roller bearing.
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD).
- Infinite Anti-Reverse and centrifugal anti-backlash control.
- Machined aluminum spool.
|Daiwa SEAGATE LEVELWIND REEL
Great for both freshwater and saltwater fishing, the Daiwa® Seagate Levelwind reel is a perfect companion on any fishing trip. The composite frame is corrosion proof for total durability, while the large, soft handle promises complete comfort. Plus, the dual-system Infinite Anti-Reverse functionality significantly lessens reverse backplay handle movement, providing precise hooksets and less shock.
- Durable composite frame is corrosion proof. Dual system Infinite Anti-Reverse functionality diminishes reverse backplay handle movement for precise hooksets and less reel shock . Ultimate Tournament carbon drag incorporates oversized washers for supreme fish stopping power.
- Oversized line guide aperture is great for copper wire line. Large soft-touch knob on handle. Loud spool click.
- 4 bearing system includes 1 corrosion-resistant ball bearing, 2 ball bearing and 1 roller bearing. 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Made in China.
- Action (FW/SW): �/M. Gear Ratio: 6.1:1. Line Per Handle Turn: 42.9".
- Weight: 19.5 oz. Monofilament Line Capacity: 20/580; 25/430; 30/330. Braided Line Capacity: 40/830; 50/650.
|Daiwa Saltist Levelwind Line Counter Saltwater Fishing Reels
| DAIWA SALTIST LEVELWIND LINE COUNTER TROLLING REELS|
Saltwater or heavy Great Lakes applications, Saltist offers the perfect match of line capacity, durability and performance for fishing braid or mono. Plus the consistent line measurement accuracy required by todays controlled depth and jigging techniques.
- Direct-drive line counter measures in feet
- Rugged, aluminum frame and sideplate
- Daiwa CRBB Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings
- New Carbon U.T. drag, smooth and fade resistant
- Dual-system Infinite Anti-Reverse
- Machined aluminum spool
- Levelwind system lays line evenly on spool
- Spool click
| || || || || || || || |
| STTLW30LCHA ||- / ML ||4 CRBB, 1 RB ||Next >>
Page 1 of 4
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.