|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|SHIMANO SARAGOSA SW, Offshore Saltwater Spinning Fishing Reel
Saragosa SW is dedicated to the blue water angler. Saragosa SW features Propulsion Line Management System, HAGANE Gearing, waterproof drag, and shielded A-RB bearings. Tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power with up to 44 pounds of drag to stop even the meanest offshore fish.From an angling perspective, every individual who has owned and enjoyed using Shimano tackle has a reason to thank a Japanese visionary named Shozaburo Shimano, who in 1921 declared "I aim to make Shimano's products the best in Kansai, then the best in Japan, and finally the best in the world."For over 80 years, Shimano has concentrated on precision engineering, one step at a time. Creating the most innovative products and processes you can hold in your hand today.
- Tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power using the Saragosa saltwater spinning reel
- Equipped with a Propulsion Line Management System that provides longer casting distances while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming
- X-Ship technology provides improved gear durability and eliminates friction between the spool shaft and gear enhancing the casting performance and allowing for longer casts
- Shielded roller bearings on both sides reducing the possibility of salt or sand from obstructing the bearing's rotation while the waterproof drag uses rubber gaskets to protect against intrusion of the elements
|SHIMANO TEKOTA, Conventional Saltwater Star Drag Fishing Reel
With line capacity, solid construction and advanced features, the Tekota is a great solution for anglers who troll for both fresh and saltwater species. Great Lakes anglers will appreciate the palm-able line counter, and saltwater enthusiasts will appreciate the durability and strength.
- The Tekota trolling reel is a great solution for anglers who troll for both fresh and saltwater species by offering great line capacity, construction and advanced features
- Constructed into a one-piece die-cast aluminum frame that provides tight tolerances and durability and is built to last season after season
- Featuring a unique crossbar-forward design that provides direct access to the spool and a non-disengaging level-wind system with underbrace for better line management
- Offers specially treated Anti-Rust Bearings that are at least 10 times more corrosion-resistant than standard stainless steel bearings and promote smooth, even line flow
|Daiwa Tanacom Power Assist Reels
Were proud to introduce the new Tanacom Power Assist reels It joins the Tanacom family of deep drop and kite fishing reels with features to make power assist fishing easier than ever Connect the battery and lower your lure to the waters surface Then press the reset button to zero the display and youre ready to start fishing with the reel automatically measuring line let out Then advance the Power Lever to rewind the reel will automatically stop as your lure reaches the surface Its that simple Tanacom 750 Reel Features Same Power as TB750 Momentary Winding Power of 1411 lb Max Winding Power of 198 lb English Version LCD 231 Gear ratio Watertight Electronic Components Maximum Drag of 48 pounds Braid Line Capacity 80lb550 yds 100lb440yds 4 Ball Bearings Tanacom 1000 Reel Features New LCD display reads out in English for easier programming Oversize line guide aperture to clear large knots and kite swivels Automatic stop and jigging features Variable-speed Power Lever control Line counter and depth memory Sealed electronics package Manual winding option Washable design 12 Volt system 12-168 V Sealed drag system Grouper to halibut snapper to tile fish kite fishing too The versatile Tanacom makes deep drop fishing easier for anyone Fight em on the handle and let the power assist do the drudgery of retrieving heavy sinkers from the depths when its time to check your bait
|Daiwa Saltist Black Gold Conventional Reel - STT20H/30H/40H
The Daiwa Saltist Black Gold with its exceptional durability and performance make it an exceptional value in saltwater reels. If you are looking for a great saltwater conventional reel that will break the largest saltwater game without breaking your wallet the Daiwa Saltist is definitely worth a second look.
- Aluminum one-piece frame and side plate; Protective anodized finish.
- Four CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings, plus roller bearing.
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD).
- Infinite Anti-Reverse and centrifugal anti-backlash control.
- Machined aluminum spool.
|Daiwa Saltist Levelwind Line Counter Saltwater Fishing Reels
The Daiwa® Saltist® Levelwind Line Counter conventional casting reel offers the perfect match of line capacity, durability and performance for saltwater or Great Lakes fishing. It features a rugged, aluminum frame and sideplate for long-lasting durability.
- Direct-drive line counter measures in feet. Rugged, aluminum frame and sideplate. Daiwa® CRBB corrosion-resistant ball bearings.
- Carbon U.T. drag, smooth and fade resistant. Dual-system infinite anti-reverse. Machined-aluminum spool.
- Levelwind system lays line evenly on spool. Spool click. Action FW/SW: --/M.
- Bearings: 4 CRBB, 1 RB. Gear Ratio: 6.4:1. Line Per Handle Turn: 47.2'.
- Weight: 23.5 oz. Line Capacity (Lb. Test/Yards): 25/400, 30/270, 40/240; BRAID: 40/660, 50/490. Drag Max: 20.
|Daiwa Saltist Lever Drag Conventional Reels
Daiwa Saltist Lever Drag Conventional Reels are are available in single and two speed versions These casting Reels combine a compact lever drag design with the free-spool ability to easily toss live baits and hardware Daiwa Saltist Lever Drag Conventional Reels feature Choice of single or two speed models Fast One Touch gear shift Six CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings Precision stainless steel gears helical-cut for smooth powerful winding Ultimate Tournament carbon drag UTD Offset power handle with round speed knob Aluminum frame and left sideplate are one solid piece for unmatched strength Dual system Infinite Anti-Reverse single speed models Precision ratchet Anti-Reverse two speed models and Machined aluminum spool NEW Hyper Speed additions offer retrieve speeds as high as 73 to 1 just the ticket for triggering jig strikes from fast-moving predators-picking up line quickly when you need to
|Daiwa Sealine-X SHA Conventional Saltwater Reel
Not only are these reels perfect for jigging or trolling, the freedom of their Free-Floating Spool lets you fire a lure or live bait with ease when an inviting target pops into view.
- Free-Floating Spool, separates the spool from the gear train on outcast for less friction, longer casts and faster lure drop
- 3 Bearing System (3CRBB), Massive, six-element sealed drag, ultra-smooth and consistent
- Tough marine bronze and stainless steel gears
- High-tensile aluminum spool, super-strong yet super light in weight
- Two-position power handle with oversized Soft Touch grip, Rod clamp included
|Daiwa Saltiga Lever Drag 2-Speed Reels
Daiwas finest compact lever drag reels offer the durability and performance features needed for ultra-strong fish ultra-strong braid Easy-shifting two speed models feature fast one-touch shift and Daiwas exceptionally-smooth Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag Saltiga Lever Drag reels match perfectly with Saltiga Boat rods Saltiga Lever Drag 2-Speed Features include Simple one touch gear shift for a choice of power or speed Six CRBB corrosion resistant ball bearings Offset power handle with Soft Touch grip Massive stainless steel gearshelical cut for optimum power and smooth winding Ultimate Tournament carbon drag UTD Machined aluminum frame and left side plate are one solid piece for unmatched strength Machined aluminum spool Centrifugal casting brakes Machined aluminum rod clamp and Precision ratchet anti-reverse
|Shimano Tyrnos Reels Multiplier, 20-700 / 30-450 / 40-330 Single aluminium power handle
The Tyrnos 2-Speed expands on the popular Tyrnos line, with selectable Power or High Speed gear ratio. Rip jigs fast, then put it in low gear for fish-fighting strength. Because two sets of gears are always meshed, changes can even happen under load, and the lever drag system provides easy, on-the-fly adjustments. Tymos 2-Speed additional features include: Topless Design (8, 10, 12, 16 only), Reduced Profile Top Crossbar (20, 30 only), High Speed Gear Ratios, Oversized Gears for incredible amounts of fish-moving torque), Diecast Aluminum Frame, Oversized Handle Shank, Alt,rnating Twin Pawl Anti-Reverse, Lightweight Graphite Sideplates with Aluminum Braces), Ergonomic Power Handle, Clicker, Harness Lugs (20 & 30 only), Ratcheting Drag Lever, Metal Series, and Rod Clamp Included. Tymos 2-Speed is approved for use in Saltwater and rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines.
- Line Capacity: 30/600, 40/450, 50/350
- Maxium Drag: 33 Pounds
- Ball Bearings: 4 Ball Bearings
- Gear Ratio: 5.0.:1
- Weight: 40.9 Ounces
|Daiwa SASD15H Saltiga Star Drag Conventional Reel
Lowest new price: $301.95
List price: $399.95
Brand new designed saltiga conventional Series now with magsealed ball bearing. Magsealed ball bearing is Daiwa latest addition to it's magsealed line of reels. Magsealed ball bearing allows the reels to be even more resistant to the corrosive saltwater environment. Main bearing is sealed with our mag oil to keep the elements out. Saltiga also has a precision machined one piece aluminum frame for more cranking power. Combine this compact body design for added strength and durability.
- Precision Machined housing
- Spool lock mechanism protects gears when engaged
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD) with 15.4 lbs drag max
- EVA custom handle knob
- Machined aluminum frame and right side plate are one solid piece for unmatched strength
Page 1 of 4
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.