|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|US Army Project Salvo Paintball Marker Gun
Brand: US Army
US Army Project Salvo Paintball GunProject Salvo an exciting new marker from U.S. Army Paintball featuring a six position collapsible and foldable stock, an AR-15 style shroud with four built-in Picatinny rails and a new AR-15 style magazine that doubles as a helpful toolkit. The marker also incorporates a flat-top Picatinny rail built into the receiver, which makes it simple for players to quickly add a handle, site, scope or a variety of other modifications.
As an added benefit, the Project Salvo marker can be easily enhanced with an eGrip as well as several other performance upgrades from the Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series, including: the Cyclone Feed System, Response Trigger and Flatline barrel. Features:Officially licensed product of the US Army All aluminum die cast receiver 11" Quick Thread barrel (98 threads) AR style barrel shroud with four picatinny rails Picatinny flattop rail AR style collapsibe and folding stock Stainless steel gas line Proven high performance in-line bolt system Compatible with 98 Custom Series Response Trigger Kit and 98 Platinum Series Flatline Barrel Compatible with Alpha Black Egrip Kit and Cyclone Feed Upgrade Kit AR style mock magazine with storage compartment Removable and adjustable front and rear sights Front sling mount Sub 3 pound trigger pull Maintenance pack includes allen wrench set, spare tank o-ring, lubricant, cleaning cable and approved barrel sleeve.
- Officially licensed product of the US Army, All aluminum die cast receiver, 11" Quick Thread barrel (98 threads)
- AR style barrel shroud with four picatinny rails, Picatinny flattop rail, AR style collapsibe and folding stock
- Stainless steel gas line, Proven high performance in-line bolt system, Compatible with 98 Custom Series Response Trigger Kit and 98 Platinum Series Flatline Barrel
- Compatible with Alpha Black Egrip Kit and Cyclone Feed Upgrade Kit, AR style mock magazine with storage compartment, Removable and adjustable front and rear sights
- Front sling mount, Sub 3 pound trigger pull, Maintenance pack includes allen wrench set, spare tank o-ring, lubricant, cleaning cable and approved barrel sleeve.
|Tippmann A-5 Sniper Paintball Gun with Red Dot
Lowest new price: $279.99
List price: $279.99
Package includes 16" barrel, red dot, and adjustable stock. The black Tippmann A-5 sniper paintball gun is all about speed, making it a great choice for your paintball activities. The A-5 is outfitted with a patented Cyclone Feed System that links the feeder sprocket to the air mechanism. This gives the gun the power to unleash a fury of balls as fast as you can fire them, with a maximum feed rate of 17 balls per second. Users will also like the gun's versatility, with a frame that can be completely stripped and reassembled in the field in 60 seconds without tools. And thanks to the gun's all-aluminum die-cast receiver and extra-sturdy black finish, the A-5 is one of the toughest markers available. Combining technology, accuracy, and durability, this high-end marker has everything you need for a day at the course, letting you concentrate entirely on eliminating your opponent. The A-5 also offers such features as a shock-absorbing end cap for reduced wear and recoil, a front-cocking knob that allows for a fully enclosed receiver, and a 200-round stock hopper. The gun is compatible with CO2, compressed air, and nitrogen, and is completely customizable for enhanced performance. (.68 caliber)
- Quick-firing black A-5 sniper rifle, complete with Red Dot
|Azodin Kaos Semi-Auto Paintball Marker Gun
Azodin Kaos Semi-Auto Paintball Marker GunDeveloped with the highest standard in mind, KAOS incorporates the latest technological breakthrough, while providing standard features that are found on other markers. KAOS gives players the competitive edge on the field of battle.
State and local law applies. Some paintball and airgun orders will be canceled.
Features:Low rise twist lock feedneckNon-slip rubber grip panelsSelf lubricate delrin boltDouble ball detents12" one piece barrelState and local law applies. Some paintball and airgun orders will be canceled.
- Low rise twist lock feedneck.
- Non-slip rubber grip panels.
- Self lubricate delrin bolt.
- Double ball detents.
- 12" one piece barrel.
|Dangerous Power G5 Paintball Marker
Brand: Dangerous Power
Dangerous Power G5 Paintball GunDP Engineering continues to strive for the exceptional design, combined with the standards of today's players. DP's years of experience in craftsmanship & intricate design brings forth a high quality marker, loaded with features such as the Stinger Frame, Wave Trigger, Subsonic Bolt Engine, & Riptide Regulator. DP is proud to proclaim the intricacy in design, simplified by Engineering, the all new G5. Staying ahead of the curve.
Low-Pressure Stinger Frame
The G5's Unibody Frame, Milled from high-grade Aluminum, houses the Inline reinforced Stinger Frame Low-Pressure system. high speed precision milling is used through the Stinger Frame to contain the Low-Pressure Inline system. The Stinger Frame includes a heavy-duty bracing structure for increased durability and is complimented with a high-performing lightweight design. Cutting edge technology, stamped with ingenuity.
The Engineer's of DP invigorates the Riptide Regulator. A superior design, the Riptide Regulator's operation simulates the art of nature by directing the flow of pressure & combining as one controlled force. The High Pressure Regulator receives direct pressure from the Stinger Frame low-pressure system, allowing a fluid path with an extremely durable design. The components of the Riptide Regulator are very light, compact, & comprised of only a 7 stationary O-ring build.
Subsonic Bolt Engine
The G5's Subsonic Bolt Engine high performance is combined with a high efficiency. A lower pressure operation achieves accurate & high-powered performance - Achieved by DP's Standard. The Ported vents on the G5 Bolt generates fluid motion during bolt-actuation, while creating a subsonic flow from the pressure chamber and through the vented ports to cushion paint while delivering a powerful trajectory. DP's Patent Dump-Valve Design has come a...
- Four Firing Modes: Semi, PSP3, NXL & Millennium
- RAPS On/Off ASA
- No Macroline
- Re-Designed Bolt
|Planet Eclipse GTEK Paintball Marker
Brand: Planet Eclipse
Planet Eclipse GTEK Paintball Marker
|Empire Paintball Axe Pro Gun
Brand: Empire Paintball
The all-new Axe Pro is a battle-hardened axe designed for warfare. The mad genius of Empire's R&D team took a great marker and tweaked, refined and re-designed it to create the original Axe's new badass big brother. The improved ergonomics makes it feel better in your hand and the Redline OLED board gives the Axe Pro a bigger brain. It is easier to maintain due to the updated bolt removal system, accessible Eyes and a reduction of screw sizes that require only 2 hex wrenches for adjustment. The Axe Pro also includes upgrades like: improved waterproofing, compact-relay ASA, new trigger & trigger guard, better clamping feedneck and accurate two-piece Driver XX barrel. Axe PRO...need we say more!?!
- Full feature Redline OLED board with joystick navigation
- Now only 2 hex wrenches needed for all screws on the Axe Pro
- Polished two piece barrel with standard Bore size .688 improved accuracy & efficiency
- Re-designed Grip frame has deep angled comfort design
- Improved weather-proofing including waterproof gasket around battery door
|Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger .68 Caliber Paintball Marker
Lowest new price: $249.00
Lowest used price: $230.00
List price: $229.00
The Tippmann A-5 is the most popular scenario marker ever produced. The A-5 features a durable aluminum body, inline bolt system, front and rear sling mounts, low profile hopper and 8.5” high performance ported barrel. The A-5 is known for its ability to be customized with many aftermarket accessories and features Tippmann’s World Class 2-year Warranty.
Tippmann's A-5 paintball marker was designed to deliver speed. A patented Cyclone Feed System links the feeder sprocket to the air system, enabling you to fire balls as quickly as your finger can squeeze the trigger. The entire weapon can be stripped and reassembled in the field in 60 seconds, tool-free, and an all-aluminum die cast receiver and tough black finish round out the body design.
The Cyclone Feed System links the feeder sprocket to the air system, powering 15BPS firing action.
The A-5 was already one of Tippmann's most popular products, and this model boasts ten new improvements, including:
- Cyclone Feed System feeds up to 15 balls per second without batteries
- External selector switch allows players to switch easily from safety to firing mode
- Larger front grip has a better feel and upgrades are easier to add
- 8.5-inch stock barrel is stone-honed for improved accuracy and noise reduction
- Redesigned internal bore is wider for faster field stripping and ease of maintenance
- Lighter receiver design reduces overall weight
- Tombstone connections for simpler maintenance
- Sling mounts are removable, making it easy to add a sling
- Low-profile hopper with offset design offers a clear sightline
- Black gas line provides greater on-field stealth and durability
A shock-absorbing end cap reduces wear and recoil, while a front-cocking knob allows for a fully enclosed receiver. A 200-round, wide-mouth hopper keeps you in the game for long stretches at a time, and the marker's customization options are nearly limitless, thank to its compatibility with Tippmann's wide range of add-ons.
A shock-absorbing end cap greatly reduces wear and tear.
- 0.68 caliber and semiautomatic firing action with open bolt blow back
- CO2, compressed air, or nitrogen powered
- 200-round hopper
- 15 BPS feed rate and eight BPS firing rate
- Air-assisted response trigger
- 8.5-inch barrel
- 20-inch total length
- 3.1-pound weight
- 150-foot effective range
Tippmann paintball markers include a limited two-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
About Tippmann Sports
Tippmann Sports is an industry leader in high-performance paintball products, producing high-quality, durable paintball markers and accessories at an affordable price. As innovators in the paintball industry, Tippmann revolutionized the game when it developed the first semi-automatic paintball markers, and continues to help make paintball one of the fastest growing sports in the world.
- Response Trigger allows the A-5 to fire full-auto without batteries
- Cyclone Feed System can fire 15 balls per second without batteries them.
- The A-5 can be field stripped in less than 60 seconds without tools
- Two position external selector switch allows players to easily change from safe to firing mode
- Enhanced ergonomics with a longer front grip, lighter weight body and easier to remove push pins
|Empire 17134 Bt Dfender Le Grey Weave C3
Lowest new price: $749.95
List price: $749.99
The innovative geniuses of Empire Paintball has been at it again with the creation of the Empire BT has ultra-strong, lightweight magnesium shells with the high performance guts of our markers and a Z2 loader inside. Reduce your silhouette and never take a hit on your loader again. Forget its name, with the in your hands, you'll attack.
- High performance paintball marker with integrated loader
- Magnesium shells for high strength and light weight
- Break Beam Eyes in breech prevent ball chops
|Smart Parts SP Shocker XLS Paintball Gun Marker
The all new XLS Shocker was made for the player that loved the RSX but needed a little more gun for the game. Improvements include the all new XL Freak Barrel, Extended Frame for improved accuracy, more efficient bolt system (100 shots more than the RSX), larger hardware for ease of operation, sealed electronics for improved reliability, insanely responsive trigger and fast eject bolt system.
- All new XL Freak Barrel System with one .687" Insert
- Extended Frame (Longer than the RSX) for Improved Accuracy and Handling
- High Efficiency Bolt System (Get ~100 more shots compared to the RSX)
- Larger Hardware for Ease of Operation, Sealed Electronics for Improved Reliability
- Insanely Responsive Snappy Trigger and Fast Eject Bolt System
|Planet Eclipse ETEK5 Paintball Marker / Gun - ETEK 5
Brand: Planet Eclipse
The ETEK line has always stood for durability and reliability. Now in its 5th generation, the New ETEK5 holds true to those same basic principles. It utilizes the finest materials wrapped up in a package that offers outstanding performance, class-leading ergonomics and an array of features that make it a formidable proposition at its price point. It pushes the boundaries of what has come to be expected from a mid-range marker.
The ETEK5 has achieved this by using the trickle-down effect of features and ergonomics from its class-leading high-end siblings. For example, the ETEK5 borrows its basic architecture and form from the incredible EGO LV1. Its integrated LPR assembly and SL4 inline regulator ensure the ETEK5 operates with exceptional consistency whilst employing an extended pitch between the foregrip and gripframe, providing the most stable and comfortable shooting platform possible. The all-new dual-density wrap-around grips and foregrips not only look the business, but also use our latest stippled inserts to give the user a higher level of grip and control, regardless of playing conditions.
The ETEK5 points accurately and naturally whether snap-shooting or running and gunning. Internally, the ETEK5 now incorporates Zick3 technology which introduces a true 2-stage acceleration profile. This provides a very gentle initial acceleration to the bolt and ball which then increases during the 2nd stage of the bolt stroke to enable super-fast rates of fire. It enables the ETEK5 to be more gentle on paint whilst also reducing recoil. On top of that, the ETEK5 operates at much lower pressures compared to previous ETEK models. The much larger valve chamber combines with the high-flow valve and new soft-tip Cure5 bolt to deliver an HPR operating pressure of around 150psi and an LPR pressure of 85psi. The result is a quieter, smoother shot as well as having the added benefit of being more gentle on paint both in the breech and in the barrel.
- Zick3 Rammer System and Cure5 Bolt
- Internal LPR and Inline OOPS
- SL4 Inline Regulator, Larger Valve Chamber
- 85psi LPR and 150psi Inline Pressure
- Contoured Dual-Density Grip and Console
Page 4 of 24
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.