Shoot Virtue Edge, the ideal paintball, for players and fields who want a pro-grade quality at a great price. Virtue Paintballs run cleaner through your gun, and are encapsulated for maximum freshness. We Built a Better Ball. Built to Win.
What is Virtue's philosophy behind what makes a great paintball?
Virtue's philosophy for our paintballs is to build a better ball that isn't designed around the lowest price point, but is designed to shoot straight, break on target more frequently; thereby increasing effective range, and hurt less.
What if the paint gets dimpled?
Unless the dimples are huge, very often small dimples won't make a significant difference in accuracy. However, to ensure your paint stays the freshest, one thing you can do is rotate which side your cases are sitting on from time to time as you store them or even open the cases and lay the bags flat. Sometimes, it's just a matter of letting the paint acclimate in the sealed bag outside the box for a day or two before using and the dimples can work their way out. Of course, the older the paint gets, more these dimples can set in place, so proper storage techniques early on is important.
What if my paint arrived damaged?
We take every precaution to ensure Virtue Paintballs are the best quality, but ultimately, please be aware, that paintballs are food-grade ingredients. Virtue Paintballs are shipped in climate controlled trucks to our distribution center, each batch of paint is inspected and tested during production, before and after shipping. Cases are wrapped and packed properly before shipping. If for some reason your paint arrives damaged, typically you can neatly cut open the top of the bag, pour the paint on to a towel, and roll it around, drying it off and wiping out the inside of the bag with a paper towel. Fill the bag back up with the paint, and close the bag up until you're ready to go play.
- Pro Grade Accuracy - built around high quality ingredients, a smooth surfaced shell, reduced drag, and consistent mass; which translate into a more accurate shot.
- Pro Grade Bright Dye Fill - made with food-grade, biodegradable ingredients that yield an insanely bright marking characteristic.
- Advanced Breaking Dynamics - will break on soft targets more consistently so you can turn those would-be bounces into eliminations.
- PEG Fill (no oil) - made with less lint residue meaning the internals of your gun will stay cleaner longer.
- Cleaner Markers - A better quality paintball will not only shoot better, but also leave less residue in your gun and loader