|Crosman 12 Gram CO2 Cartridges
The Crosman 12g CO2 Powerlets 15-count is a versatile tool that is compatible with any airgun, airsoft, paintball, bike tire inflator or other device that requires a 12g CO2 container. It is crafted using super durable metal materials that resist denting, bending and other damage over time. These Crosman CO2 Powerlets are simple to install on your own and allow you to shoot in rapid succession without having to manually pump between each set of shots
- Made using the highest quality components
- Performance and quality tested
- The most trusted name is airsoft and airgun accessories and equipment.
|Empire Co2 Tank
Brand: Empire Paintball
|Umarex 2252534 Co2 Cylinders (2 Pack), 88g, Grey
Lowest new price: $12.99
List price: $15.69
Walther 88 gram CO2 Capsules. (2 pack) Clean CO2. Doesn't dirty your air gun valves.
- Manufactured to tight tolerances
- Number of rounds per capsule depends on the air gun
- Doesn't dirty your air gun valves
- CO2 capsules are designed for air guns and air rifles
- Designed for an exact fit
- Umarex 225-2534 Walther CO2 Cylinder - 88G 2-Pack
- Clean CO2. Doesn't dirty your air gun valves.
|Ninja Paintball Compressed HPA Air Tank w/ Adjustable Regulator (ALL COLORS / SIZES)
Ninja Paintball Compressed Air Tank w/ Adjustable Regulator
|Exalt Tank Grips (click-a-Color)
The unique design & material of the Exalt Tank Grip allows the one size to be used on any carbon tank.
- Featuring a non-stain material that provides superior grip
- Minimalist low profile & lightweight design
|Empire Basics 3K Tank
Brand: Empire Paintball
The Empire Basic Air system offers an affordable option to players who want to upgrade to a high pressure air system.
|Tippmann Deluxe Remote Line
Lowest new price: $29.95
List price: $39.00
This 3000 psi remote coil hose kit attaches easily to the tank adapter and fits all Tippmann paintball markers.
- Rated at 3000 psi
- Universal so it fits all Tippmann markers
- Attaches easily
- Allows you to carry your tank on your back with addition of harness with tank holder or vest with tank holder
- See items T365030, T365031, T365024, T365042
- Tippmann TMC Magazine 2-Pack
- Tippmann TMC MAGFED Paintball Marker - Black / Tan
- Tippmann Sport Series 2+1 Harness, Black
- Tippmann Basic Alu 48ci/3000psi
- Tippmann Paintball Heavy Duty 140 Round Guppy Pods, Clear, Pack of 4
- Valken Tactical V-TAC Universal Tank Pouch, Black, One Size
- Exalt Barrel Maid Swab - Grey
- Tippmann Low Profile Cyclone Hopper
- Tippmann Cyclone Feeder System for Custom 98, Alpha Black Elite and Project Salvo markers
- Valken Infinity Paintballs, Orange/Orange, .68 Caliber, 2,000 paintballs
|Asura 12g CO2 Cartridges - 40PK
Lowest new price: $18.95
List price: $18.95
Asura 12 gram CO2 cartridges are designed to be used as power cartridges for your airsoft guns. It works with BB and paintball guns too. The CO2 cartridge provides a consistent power source for your gun so that you can quickly replace the cartridge with a new one and continue playing your airsoft game.
Warning: The CO2 cartridge becomes very cold during operation. Take precaution when you unload an empty cartridge from your magazine. It is a good practice to wear gloves or equivalent when you handle the cartridge in order to avoid freeze damage.
Please note that the 12 gram CO2 cartridges are not designed for CO2 drain line cleaner or CO2 bike inflator. These devices normally use 16 gram threaded or unthreaded cartridges. The 12 gram cartridges simply do not work on them.
- 12 Gram CO2 Cartridges (Unthreaded)
- Pack of 40
- For compatible airsoft/BB/paintball guns
- Provides a strong and consistent power source for your airsoft competition game that does not require recharging. You will need a CO2 compatible airsoft gun.
- NOTE: The 12g unthreaded CO2 cartridges are NOT designed for CO2 Drain Line Cleaner or CO2 Tire Inflator. They normally use 16 gram cartridges instead. Please refer to your product manual and buy the correct type of cartridges for your own device.
|JT 90g CO2 Cartidges (88g Crosman AirSource cylinders compatible)
Crosman Corporation has discontinued their 88g Airsource line. JT comes to the rescue with these 90g tanks that are 100% compatible (although they are about .5" longer). Works wherever Crosman, Gamo or Walther cartridges were previously needed.
- Compatible with any air rifle or paintball marker that accepts 88g cartridges.
- Approx .5" longer than Crosman 88g AirSource cylinders.
- Seller has personally tested in Hammerli 850, Gamo Extreme and QB79 rifles with excellent results.
- Remember to always apply a drop of airgun oil to tip of cylinder and on threads.
|3Skull Paintball Co2 Aluminum Tank w/ pin valve - Lime
3Skull Paintball Co2 Aluminum Tank w/ pin valveYour gun isn't going to shoot itself, is it You're going to need some air. Co2 is the cheapest and most readily available source there is, so why not start here
FeaturesHigh quality aluminum cylinder with industry standard pin valve, just screw it in and get ready to shootApproximately 600-1000 shots per fill (Varies by Marker), never have to worry about running out of air mid-game5 year hydro date
- High quality aluminum cylinder with industry standard pin valve, just screw it in and get ready to shoot
- Approximately 600-1000 shots per fill (Varies by Marker), never have to worry about running out of air mid-game
- 5 Year Hydro Date