|Ripstik Caster Board
The new Ripstick combines all the fun and excitement of surfing and snowboarding and puts it on wheels. Inspired by the classic shape and design of a skateboard, the Ripstick looks like something out of the future. Instead of the traditional four-wheel skateboard, this amazing board can make smooth, quick 360-degree turns on just two wheels. Just stand on the sturdy traction plates and subtle movements propel the Ripstick even up a hill! The front and rear flexible panels are controlled by a spring-oriented bar located on the top of the wheels. The rugged polyurethane wheels are 77mm/85A with ABEC-5 bearings. Separating the two traction plates is a padded rubber carrying handle. Measures 33.5" long x 10" wide. Weighs 8 lbs. Wear helmet and pads for safety. 90-day warranty.
Best described as a cross between a skateboard and a snowboard, the Ripstik caster board is the perfect ride for kids looking for the next big thrill. The board is distinguished by its pivoting deck and 360-degree inclined caster trucks, which offer a snowboard-like carving ability. A simple weight transfer lets you turn or accelerate without pushing, just like when you're carving down the slopes.
The board offers such features as spiked traction pads, a kick tail and nose, and a concave deck design, which combine to improve your foot control--a must for tricks. And thanks to the 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters, skaters will enjoy a smooth ride on almost any type of pavement. Designed for children 8 years and up, the Ripstik's plastic end platforms and metal torsion beam support up to 220 pounds.
The Ripstik's unique twisting motion moves you forward with out ever pushing off the ground.
- Inclined caster trucks
- Concave deck platforms
- Traction plates
- Kick nose
- Kick tail
- Rubber-padded handle
- Torsion bar
- 76-millimeter polyurethane wheels
- High-performance ABEC-5 bearings
- For ages 8 years and older
- 220-pound rider weight capacity
- Groundbreaking caster board that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Spiked traction pads, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- 76mm polyurethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearing casters; Value Pack includes two extra wheels
- Designed for riders age 8 years and up; supports up to 220 pounds
|Razor RipStik G Caster Board
Get your grind on with the Ripstik G extreme grinding machine! The RipStik G Caster board blends the skateboard, surfboard and snowboard for a riding board that that is unlike anything youve seen! This innovative ride features a spinning aluminum G-tube in the center for smooth grinding action. The unique twisting motion of the caster board allows you to accelerate and turn without having to push off the ground! In fact, your feet never leave the board. The 360 degree inclined caster trucks and pivoting deck offer you an intense, snowboard-like carving ability. The concave deck provides increased foot control so you can learn to shift your weight and steer. The tough urethane wheels and ABEC 5 speed bearings ensure a smooth ride on almost any surface while the tough deck supports up to 220 lbs.
- Caster Board Dimensions: 34in L x 9in W x 4.5in H / Weighs: 8 lbs.
- Spinning Aluminum G-Tube For Extreme Grinding Action
- Inclined Caster Trucks and Pivoting Deck Provide Snowboard-Like Carving Ability
- Unique Design Allows Acceleration and Turning Without Pushing
- Concave Deck for Increased Foot Control
|Razor Ripstik "G" Caster Board, Black
|DC Men's Court Graffik Skate Shoe
Model: COURT GRAFFIK-M
Dc most popular skate shoe, the court graffik offers a pillow of cushioned panels for maximum protection on and off the board.
Enjoy the cool, casual ease of DC's Court Graffik sneaker. Featured in sturdy leather with strong stitching and hip graphics, this shoe has also has plenty of padding for the comfort and support you need when you're practicing your most difficult tricks.
- Low-top skate shoe with lace-up vamp and logo overlay at counter
- Vent holes for breathability
- Lightweight mesh tongue
- Pill pattern tread
Authentic Style : Vn-0zuk.
- Summery allover poolside print
- Signature rubber waffle outsoles
- Reinforced metal lace eyelets
- Vans waffle tread for grip
- Vans logo tag at the sides
|DC Men's Pure Action Sport Sneaker
This style boasts DC's exclusive construction technique, DGT, and has a foam padded tongue and collar for added comfort & support.
When you want to look good in a shoe that's actually made for your board, you know DC has your back, Pure and simple. With ample padding through the tongue and collar along with durable leather upper and a grippy rubber sole, this shoe is ready to perform. Distinctive logo detailing gives you the finish you want.
- Lace-up leather sneaker with multiple brand callouts featuring padding at collar and drainage ports at medial side
- Performance cup sole
- Abrasion-resistant sticky rubber outsole. Upper: Leather / Lining: Textile / Outsole: Rubber.
|Heelys Propel 2.0 Men's Sneaker
- Skate-style lace-up sneaker featuring embroidered logo applique and low-profile pop-out wheels
- Wheeled Skate Shoe
|adidas Originals Men's Seeley Skate Shoe
Built on the bones of the iconic Gazelle, the Seeley blends adidas heritage with low-profile skate performance. The men's shoes have an abrasion-resistant upper and vulcanized outsole that gives great on-board grip.
- Lace-up skate shoe with smooth abrasion-resistant upper featuring signature 3-Stripes logoing and wraparound midsole
- Grippy vulcanized rubber outsole sticks to board for control
|Vans Unisex Authentic(tm) Lo Pro Sneaker
Low profile version of the classic Vans for those that want the style for everyday wear..
- An old-school lace-up
- Low profile ensures a perfect place in any wardrobe
- Snug lace-up closure for a custom fit
- Canvas Shoes
|Vans Unisex Old Skool (50th) Skate Shoe
In celebration of 50 years Off the Wall, the Vans 50th Anniversary collection honors the timeless style, legendary ambassadors, and iconic moments that have led to Vans becoming known as the brand that has enabled creative expression since 1966..
- Rubber outsole
- Die-cut EVA insert for comfort
- Gold detailing