|Browse by Catagory:
Car & Sport Racks
Baseball Protective Gear
Boat Cleats & Chocks
Boat Electrical Equipment
Boat Engine Parts
Boat Hardware & Maintenance Supplies
Boat Trailer Parts
Boat Steering Equipment
Docking & Anchoring
Safety & Flotation
Camping & Hiking
External Frame Backpacks
Internal Frame Backpacks
First Aid & Safety
Women's Hiking Boots
Men's Hiking Boots
Knives & Tools
Lights & Lanterns
Packs: Child Carriers
Packs: Day Packs
Packs: Dog Packs
Packs: External Frame
Packs: Internal Frame
Portable Shower Gear
Stoves & Accessories
Safety and Survival Gear
Sports & Outdoor GPS
Climbing Ropes & Slings
Webbing and Slings
Bike Apparel: Kids's
Bike Apparel: Men's
Bike Apparel: Women's
Bike Shoes: Men's
Bike Shoes: Women's
Car & Trunk Racks
Tools & Lube
Diving Weights & Belts
Exercise & Fitness
Charts & Maps
Lures: Soft Plastic
Reels: Fly Fishing
Rods: Fly Fishing
Rods: Offshore Fishing
Rods: Surf Fishing
Tanks & Accessories
Pilates Combination Equipment
Pilates Spine Supporters
Pilates Trapeze Tables
Track & Field
Ankle Bracing Products
Athletic Taping Supplies
Back Bracing Products
Cooling & Misting Systems
Elbow Bracing Products
First Aid Kits
Hot & Cold Therapy
Knee Bracing Products
|Lucky Bums Kid's Beginner Snow Skis and Poles
Brand: Lucky Bums
The Lucky Bums Kids Beginner Snow Skis & Poles set is the ideal introduction to skiing for those 4 and under. With a rugged design including flexible bindings, scales on the bottom of the skis, and attached straps to ensure a secure fit, these 70cm plastic skis enable kids to get used to wearing skis in the snow and an introduction to the sliding sensation. The bindings allow for heel lift making these plastic skis with no metal edges the ideal first pair of skis for kids just learning to walk all the way up to 4 years old. Limited lifetime warranty against material or workmanship defect.
- IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS- Introductory set of skis and poles for little learners age 4 and under. Can be used with most snow boots or shoes.
- RUGGED DESIGN- Includes flexible bindings that allow heel lift, accommodate snow boots, and attached straps to ensure a secure fit
- IMPROVED TRACTION- Include scales on the bottom of the ski to enable traction in the snow
- SAFE FOR YOUNG SKIERS- Plastic skis with no metal edges and round tips make these the ideal first pair of skis for kids
- TOTAL ASSURANCE - When you receive a Lucky Bums product, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, let us know. if you received a faulty item, we will replace it immediately.
|Lucky Bums Kid's Beginner Snow Skis
Brand: Lucky Bums
The Lucky Bums Kids Beginner Snow Ski set is the ideal introduction to skiing for those 4 and under. With a rugged design including flexible bindings, scales on the bottom of the skis, and attached straps to ensure a secure fit, these 70cm plastic skis enable kids to get used to wearing skis in the snow and an introduction to the sliding sensation. The bindings allow for heel lift making these plastic skis with no metal edges the ideal first pair of skis for kids just learning to walk all the way up to 4 years old. Limited lifetime warranty against material or workmanship defect.
- Plastic snow skis for beginner back yard fun (70cm long)
- Rugged design includes flexible bindings that allow heel lift, accommodate snow boots, and attached straps to ensure a secure fit
- Include scales on the bottom of the ski to enable traction in the snow
|Team Magnus Kids Skis 65cm - Plastic Mini Snow Skis with Quality Buckled Straps for Back Yard or Park to Build Cross Country & Downhill Technique - Fits All Boots /Shoes Age 3 to Size 10
Brand: Team Magnus
"Best beginner skis for kids ever!" "Available in several different colors!" "Super high quality kid's outdoor toys" "Highly recommended jr equipment!"
• The IDEAL first kids skis to teach beginners - they strap onto any shoe or boot and work great on hard frost and snow.
• Shorty junior touring skis with a rounded tip have a heritage dating back to the 1970s when they were developed in Canada and became popular in Scandinavia and the Alps. While your deep stabilizer muscles are at work keeping you upright on the short skis, you'll intuitively bend your knees to further improve control as you move.
• Safe for children or any toddler, and fun for both beginner or intermediate levels. Perfect for Alpine or cross country skiing in the back yard, on the pistes or a hill. Also great fun for any competent youth or adult skier who loves to practice a trick or jump.
• The durable nylon straps are made in Sweden with long-lasting stainless steel buckles for safety. Straps also allow siblings or friends to share skis for quick, improvised training.
HOW TO ATTACH: Place shoe or boot in the center of the 65 cm ski with the front strap buckled up across the toes and the rear strap crossed behind the heel and buckled up around the ankles. High-ankle boots are comfortably used for this or you can pull down any pants to cushion your ankles as you strap the skis on.
HOW TO MAINTAIN: We recommend buckling the straps together when the skis aren't in use to minimize the chance of losing them. The stainless steel buckles are durable in all weather, but are best stored in dry conditions. The skis are made of UV-resistant HDPE plastic and tolerate wide temperature differences. Replacement straps available.
Click "ADD TO CART" and grab yours today!
- PERFECT FOR TECHNIQUE! Team Magnus kids skis help develop optimal skiing posture from the start. Our classic beginner skis have the ideal design to build the perfect ski technique whether you're a learner of downhill or Nordic skiing. Thanks to the short 26 inch length, the beginner instinctively hones core balance. We advise that ski poles are avoided for beginners when they are in ski schools, as they detract from building intuitive balance. Ski poles also add a risk for learners.
- EASIER TO USE! Short training skis allow kids to get back up quicker after the inevitable falls, and without the risk of tangling which can be upsetting for young kids. If the skis are much shorter (skate-style), the required skill level to have enjoyable ski sessions will be high. Longer skis offer more balance but allow for upright habits, and are best introduced later. The light weight allows for easy transport and carriage. We advise ski helmets if the snow is thin or if there are obsta
- ROBUST! Our high-quality Swedish ski straps have exceptionally secure buckles. The skis attach firmly to any shoe or boot, which gives a great sense of control. Regular winter boots are far more comfortable to wear than adjustable ski boots. Firm, durable straps are a superior solution to fixed plastic bindings, which don't allow a child to keep improving their balance with flexible, backyard skiing year after year. The top grade HDPE plastic is also robust enough to handle up to 175 pounds
- FLEXIBLE! Our durable plastic skis can be used on frosty grass or to trample down deep snow. This multiplies practice opportunities! Our mini-skis can be used by toddlers as young as 3 up to adults with a 10 shoe size. Back yard skiing is motivating for beginner skiers, taking some pressure off and keeping the sessions light. These trainer skis are sure to be used for years as your children build confidence and develop tricks! We advise the use of ski helmets on frosty ground/near obstacles.
- IDEAL GIFT! Commonly used by older kids and teens with strong skiing confidence for casual tricks and jumps. A great gift for little kids about to experience their first winter vacation, or for any older kid who loves a fun challenge and has the skills for short skis. The older the child, the harder it is to ski on shorty skis, so they're a great way to maintain ski technique between holidays. No investment in ski helmets, ski boots, goggles or poles required. Only fun, frequent ski sessions!
|Kid's Beginner Snow Skis and Poles, Odoland Low-Resistant Ski Boards for Age 4 and Under, Snowflake
All kids like snow. Even for many adults, they still enjoy the skiing feeling like an agile swallow in the snow world. Love your kid, present him/her a suitable gift for snow enjoyment. ODOLAND snow skis & poles will be a wonderful choice for you. Coming with 2 snowflake ski boards with poles, this set is perfect for little learners age 4 and under. Low-resistant design enables these skis to greatly reduce resistance while skiing. They are convenient to put on or take off with 2 set of adjustable buttons. Together with 2 special poles, your kids can get more support and avoid being slipped. Made with high quality PE and anti-cold material, this set is lightweight for kids in a cold environment. It's also worry-free to use this set for a long time with durable fixing structure. Come on, your kid will definitely like it!
1.Double Snowflake Skis with Poles
2.Unique Skis with Low-resistant Design
3.Quick-Release System with 2 Adjustable Buttons
4.Lightweight & Worry-free
5.Anti-cold & Sturdy
6.Ideal for Kids Age 4 or Below
Color: Blue and White
Material: High quality PE & Anti-cold material
Skis size: 65cm/25.6'' ×9cm/3.5'' (Each)
Poles size: 68cm/27''
2 × Ski Boards
2 × Ski Poles
- Ideal for Kids Age 4 or Below: This snowflake ski boards with poles is ideal for kids to use. Lightweight plastic material with no metal edges, round tips and rugged design are safe for your kids (age 4 and under) to enjoy skiing early.
- Easy for Learning: This set has double snowflake skis with poles, which is a perfect introductory set for ski learners, especially for kids. Unlike snowboard, it is easy to learn and enjoy in the snow world.
- Unique Boards with Low-Resistant Design: To get a better skiing experience like an agile swallow, the front end of these skis are a little lifted. Unlike flat design, it greatly reduces resistance while skiing.
- Safe for Young Skiers: Plastic skis with no metal edges and round tips make these the ideal first pair of skis for kids
- Lightweight & Sturdy: Made of high quality PE material, this set is lightweight for kids. Tests show that it can withstand -4 Fahrenheit degree. With durable fixing structure, it's long-lasting to use even in an extremely cold environment.
|I-sport ABS Plastic Snow Skis and Poles with Bindings for Kids Beginner Ages 5-10
Lowest new price: $49.99
List price: $79.99
High quality ABS Plastic, resistant to low temperature materials, A3 iron tube.
Board dimensions: 650x65x13mm(LxWxT), Pole dimensions: 675mm length, 13mm diameter.
Board weight: 760g, Pole weight: 440g.
Strong, beautiful look, conveient to carry.
Can be used with most snow boots or shoes and attached straps to ensure kids' secure better.
Note: Beginners must be accompanied by Parents or Adults to play.
Package: double boards with poles.
Package box will be sent by random.
- High quality ABS Plastic, resistant to low temperature materials, A3 iron tube, very safe for your kids.
- Board dimensions: 650x65x13mm(LxWxT), Pole dimensions: 675mm length, 13mm diameter.
- Board weight: 760g, Pole weight: 440g.
- Can be used with most snow boots or shoes and attached straps to ensure kids' secure better.
- Note: Beginners must be accompanied by Parents or Adults to play.
|Lucky Bums Wooden Heirloom Kids Skis With Bindings
Brand: Lucky Bums
Modern design & handcrafted construction combine to create functional & stunning beginner wooden skis for ages 6 and under. A great introduction to the skiing sensation, then a perfect memento of their first tracks for the cabin wall. These skis rock!
- TIMELESS- Inspired by classic wooden construction, yet features modern design conveniences
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGN- Heirloom look ensures superior handmade construction whilst offering fun performance
- INCREASED FUNCTION- The flexible design with pre-mounted bindings and attached straps to secure fit make these skis fully functional
- IDEAL FOR KIDS- Bindings allow for heel lift without the metal edges for maximum safety on the slopes for kids 4 to 8
- WARRANTY INCLUDED- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Kids First Plastic Snow Skis & Poles Age 2- 4 (approx 28")
Lowest new price: $69.95
List price: $69.95
Plastic Kids Skis For Age 2 - 4 This ski set is great for little ones to get to grips with skiing. They can be used with any soft ski boot and will give them confidence and also great fun on little hills. All children love the snow and these can be used at any time. Great to grab in place of a sledge for some super snow fun! Plastic skis 70cm Long Wide skis Round tips No metal edges Flexible binding with webbing straps to hold boot in place Metal poles Scales base for grip Use with most snow boots or shoes Suitable for Age 2 - 4 Please note these are fun skis and not suitable for groomed pistes but great for areas around the ski resorts and base sections or fun areas.
- Snowflake Skis With Poles - Great skis to get them out on the snow
- Wide skis - Round tips - No metal edges - 28" long
- Flexable binding with webbing straps to hold boot in place - Matching Metal poles - Scaled base for grip
- Use with most snow boots or shoes - Suitable for Age 2 - 4
- Please note these are fun skis and not suitable for groomed pistes but great for areas around the ski resorts and base sections or fun areas. Great to grab in place of a sledge for some super snow fun!
|Used 2015 Rossignol Experience RTL Skis With Rossi Axium 100 Bindings A
This is a Used Rossignol Experience RTL shaped skis with Rossignol Axium 100 demo bindings (DIN 3-10) that adjust from boot size 5-13 so you wont have to re-drill your skis. The Experience RTL is dedicated to the intermediate skier. It is predictable and versatile with a powerful alter ego. Features include: Autoturn Rocker ,Extended Sidecut ,Cascade Tip ,Extended Profile Sidewall,l Wood Core, Tip/Waist/Tail-cm: 122/77/111 Turning Radius: r10m @134cm; r11m @142cm; r12m @150cm; r14m, @158cm; r15m @166cm and r17m @174cm. The photos are similar to the overall condition of the skis you will receive. We have some volume in this product. The ski that you receive will be the same Model, Year, Brand and Graphic as the photos and described below. This ski was used in a large mountain side ski shop rental program for two seasons. The tops have moderate to heavy scratches and scuff marks. There are chips and slices on the topskin that will be up to and slightly over 1/2 Inch which we call A size chips and slices. There is also edge scuffing on the topsheet. There is a serial number engraved on the topsheet. There is p-tex on the base that was done well. The bottoms have scratches but are in good shape. The edges are straight. The bindings on these skis come from different model years. Some are all black and some are black and white. You will get a matching set of bindings in either color. Additionally, some skis tails are slightly different. Some have a white edging where others are all red. Again, you will get a matching set. We have included a photo to show you the difference. Before shipment, we perform a free courtesy basic sharpen and hot wax service that is not included in the purchase price. Product ID: 482585, GTIN: 0764092033277
- GTIN: 0764092033277
- Product ID: 482585
|Rossignol Experience 75 Carbon Skis w/ Xpress 10 Bindings Mens
KEY FEATURES AutoTurn Rocker blends the stability of camber with the enhanced response of rocker Full length Poplar Wood Core is reinforced with carbon fiber for efficient and direct power transfers Included LOOK XPress 10 Ski Bindings Step up your game without going a step too far with the Rossignol Experience 75 Carbon Ski System Its paired with the LOOK Xpress 10 Binding a lightweight and environmentally friendly design that will make it easy for you to get the most out of your time on these smooth performing skis The skis themselves feature a full length Poplar core reinforced with carbon fiber laminates to improve energy transfer and make sure you get snappy response every time you load up the ski SPECSProfile Rocker/Camber HybridWaist Width 75Bindings Included Included
- Sidecut 120 - 75 - 110 mm
- Waist dimension 75
- Featuring our most versatile blend of rocker and camber and our patented Air Tip technology, the Experience 75 offers elevated all-mountain performance for easier progression across all snow conditions
|Rossignol Women's Temptation 75 Dark Xpress w/ Look Xpress 10 W B83: All Mountain Ski & Binding Kit
The Rossignol Temptation 75 is a perfect selection for the true beginner skier looking for a ski that will be light on your feet and easy to control. Rossignol's Auto Turn Rocker has a rockered tip that will help you push out a snowplow with little effort or help you start to parallel turn, camber underfoot for grip on the snow, and rocker in the tail for easy exits from each turn. The Temptation 75 has Air Tip Construction that uses a honeycomb structure in the tip of the ski that reduces the swing weight and makes the ski easier to maneuver. The RossiTop Cap Construction is very lightweight, forgiving, and does not require very much skill or technique to make the ski react when and how it should. Rossignol makes the Temptation 75 a great learning tool by utilizing the Extended Sidecut that delivers more effective edge at faster speeds, and less effective edge at slower speeds that will reduce the chances of you catching edges and make it easy for you to skid turns. If you are a true beginner, and want a ski that will help you ski like a pro very quickly, the Rossignol Temptation 75 is a great ski for you.
- Extended Sidecut
- Air Tip
- Light Wood
Page 1 of 267
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.