|Timberland Men's White Ledge Waterproof Boot
Pave the path to adventure in the Timberland White Ledge Mid Waterproof hiking boot. This men's boot is waterproof to keep your feet dry and its rubber outsole provides excellent traction so you can focus on the trail. You're sure to have a positive outdoor experience when you have this Timberland waterproof boot on your feet. A removable, dual-density, EVA footbed provides comfort and is perforated for additioanl air circulation. This Timberland boot features a durable rubber outsole with the B.S.F.P.TM motion efficiency system, which involves lugs that are strategically placed to follow the curved center of pressure path and the four natural motions of your foot - braking, supporting, flexing and propelling to provide improved traction and longer wearing performance. Be the master of your terrain with the Timberland White Ledge Mid Waterproof!
- Cushioned EVA footbed provides underfoot comfort and disperses shock
- Fully gusseted tongue provides comfort and keeps debris out
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry in any weather
- Premium waterproof leather upper
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed
|Timberland White Ledge Men's Waterproof Boot
Model: Whiteledge Hiker
Padded collar for a comfortable fit. Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning. B.S.F.P.â"¢ motion efficiency system rubber lug sole.
Ideal for day hikes and weekend adventures, the Timberland Men's White Ledge Boots are constructed from full-grain waterproof leather and seam-sealed for complete protection from raindrops and water crossings. These boots include a breathable footbed and multidirectional rubber lugs that help you brake, accelerate, and climb with ease. The padded collar and tongue keep your ankles comfortable and protected as you move.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper for comfort
- Padded collar and tongue protects ankles
- Breathable EVA footbed offers comfort
- Multidirectional lugs provide traction
- Gusseted tongue relieves lace pressure
Waterproof Leather Keeps Feet Dry
The Timberland White Ledge Boots feature a seam-sealed full-grain leather upper that keep your feet dry and protected while hiking in wet or muddy conditions. The collar and tongue are padded for comfort.
Breathable Footbed Wicks Away Moisture
The boot's removable, dual density EVA footbed is perforated, allowing air to circulate and wick away moisture to keep feet cool and dry.
B.S.F.P. System for Support and Traction
This boot features Timberland's B.S.F.P. (Brake, Support, Flex, and Propel) system to provide you with excellent traction. A durable rubber outsole contains lugs that help you brake, accelerate, and climb with ease. Primary flex grooves behind the ball of the foot and secondary flex grooves in the toe area respond to your foot's natural stepping motion. A gusseted tongue relieves lace pressure and keeps trail debris out of your boot.
For three generations, Timberland has built a reputation for making rugged outdoor gear. In 1973, Timberland introduced their first waterproof leather boot, setting new standards for craftsmanship, durability, and protection for the outdoors. Timberland gear is built with a passion for the outdoors that is reflected in the company's commitment to the environment.The eyelets on the Whiteledge hiker are designed to move slightly. This allows the lacing system to contour to the foot as the wearer flexes and bends his foot. This is a traditional feature of hiking boots.
What's in the Box
Timberland Men's White Ledge Boots
- Hiking boot with oiled-leather finish featuring lace-up vamp and rear pull loop
- Padded collar
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed
- Gusseted tongue
- Multidirectional traction lugs
|Salomon Men's Quest 4D 2 GTX Hiking Boot
Model: QUEST 4D 2 GTX®-M
The updated Quest 4D 2 GTX retains outstanding stability and grip, with a more ergonomic tongue for improved comfort, laces that stay tied better, and fresh design details.This lightweight but supportive boot borrows from running shoe technology to provide stability and comfort while keeping the weight down. And a high-top cuff and full waterproof bootie ensure protection all year long.
- Weight : 640g ; MIDSOLE HEIGHT : 10 MM / 22 MM
- High hiker featuring rugged lacing hardware and protective rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX waterproof protection
- Salomon 4D Chassis for stability/protection
- Molded EVA Ortholite removable footbed
- Updated Salomon Contagrip Outsole
|Timberland Men's 6" Premium Waterproof Boot
Model: 6" Premium Boot
Leather boot featuring padded collar, lace-up vamp, and logo detail at side heel. imported. rubber sole. shaft measures approximately 6.25 from arch. heel measures approximately 1.25 . platform measures approximately 75 boot opening measures approximately 14.5 around. 400 grams of primaloft insulation for superior warmth and comfort.
There's just no substitute for a sturdy, guaranteed waterproof boot to keep feet comfortable and dry, rain or shine. And Timberland has been making this one since they opened their doors more than thirty years ago. Rugged and dependable, they like to think of it as the role model for everything they make today.
|Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus II Waterproof Hiking Boot
Model: NEWTON RIDGE PLUS II WP WIDE-M-P
Rich, all-over leather gives a premium outdoor feel to this supportive, waterproof hiking boot. The newton ridge plus waterproof seals out wet weather while also breathing and features a shank under the arch, delivering stability and support where you need it and flexibility where you don’t. The Omni grip® rubber outsole features rugged, grippy traction specifically designed to evacuate mud.
- PU coated leather, suede, mesh and metal hardware.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction.
- Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber.
|Salomon Men's X Ultra Mid 2 GTX Multifunctional Hiking Boot
Model: X ULTRA MID 2 GTX-M
Sleek and athletic with mid-height support, the Salomon X Ultra Mid GTX maximizes stability with an Advanced Chassis, keeps your feet dry with a Gore-Tex membrane, and provides aggressive traction with Contagrip.
- Lace-up hiking shoe with speed-hook hardware featuring breathable mesh panels and protective rubber toe cap
- Gusseted tongue to eliminate debris from entering the shoe
- GORE-TEX waterproof lining
- Sensifit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot
- CONTRAGRIP traction outsole.Weight: 475g
|Timberland Men's Flume Waterproof Boot
Model: Flume Waterproof
Keep feet dry and comfortable in any weather with this smooth, waterproof style from Timberland.
- Boot with seam-sealed waterproof construction featuring D-ring lacing and logo patch on tongue
- Padded collar
- Fully-gusseted tongue to keep debris out
- Removable EVA foam footbed for comfort
- Traction outsole
|KEEN Men's Newport H2 Sandal
Model: Newport H2-M
Comfort meets major versatility in this classic water shoe. It has the airiness of a sandal and the toe protection of a shoe. The razor-sipped sole provides excellent traction, and the washable webbing upper is ready for hiking, walking.Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
Order up some adventure with a side of water in the Newport H2 from KEEN. Ready for adverse conditions, the razor sipped outsole and 3mm lugs provide excellent traction. The washable polyester webbing upper features the odor-reducing Aegis Microbe Shield®. KEEN patented toe protection lets you follow any path, whether to rivers or trails.
- Metatomical EVA footbed, Multi directional lug pattern for increased traction
- PFC Free materials, Secure fit lace capture system, TPU stability shank
|Timberland Women's Nellie Double Waterproof Ankle Boot
Model: Nellie Double WP
Take on the mean streets and bad weather with the Timberland classic waterproof chukka boot..
- Waterproof ankle boot featuring padded collar and lace-up closure with rust-resistant eyelets and EVA cushioned midsole
|KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
Model: Targhee II Mid-M
Here's a waterproof hiking boot that offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. It's designed to keep your feet dry and let them breathe, and the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. The mid-cut height adds ankle support.
The Targhee Mid II from KEEN offers four-wheel-drive performance for your feet. The shoe is revamped with the KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable. The aggressive outsole has 4mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction control. The ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride, while the mid cut height increases ankle support through canyons and over mountaintops.
- Low-profile upper with ghillie lacing for comfort and secure fit,This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size
- Easy-on heel pull; Padded tongue and collar
- Breathable leather lining.This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size
- Lugged outsole; Contoured heel lock.4mm multi directional lugs
- Weight - 17.4 oz / 493.3 g