|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
|Marlig Industries Fix A Leak Pool Leak Sealer - 8 oz
Lowest new price: $11.59
List price: $11.59
Brand: Marlig Industries
Model: Fix A Leak Pool Leak Sealer - 8 oz
Fix A Leak Pool Leak Sealer - 8 oz
- Dosage: 8oz per 1,000 gallons
|SpaChoice 472-3-5071 Seal a Leak Minor Cracks and Leaks Repairing Solution for Spas and Hot Tubs, 1-Pint
Lowest new price: $17.95
List price: $20.49
Spa Choice Seal A Leak repairs minor leaks and cracks in your spa or hot tub. Depending on the size of the leak and the number of gallons, it may be necessary to add this Seal A Leak more than once. If the leak location is unknown, add Seal a Leak to the skimmer. If you are sure of the location of the leak, pour Seal a Leak directly into the water at the area of the spa's leak. Spa Choice Seal A Leak is recommended for the repair of minor leaks and cracks in spas. Usually stops leaks in 24 hours. DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 1. Turn pump off. REMOVE cartridge or filter grids to avoid product from passing through the filtration system. 2. If the leak location is unknown, add the recommended dosage to the skimmer. If you are sure of the location of the leak, pour the recommended dosage directly into the water at the area of the leak. 3. After 30 minutes following application, turn pump on and all- ow to run for at least 8 hours. 4. Check spa to see if it is still losing water. A second application may be necessary and can be made within the next 24 hours. 5. Replace filter grids or cartridges after 24 hours and resume normal filtration. Spa may be entered 24 hours after application. DOSAGE AMOUNT: 500 Gallons - 1 ounce, 750 Gallons - 1.5 ounces, 1,000 Gallons - 2 ounces. Notes: Remove cartridge or filter grids to avoid product from passing through filtration system. It is possible that fine fountain jets may block when this product is applied.
- Repairs Minor Cracks and Leaks
- If leak location unknown, add seal a leak to the skimmer
- If leak location known, pour directly into the water at the area of leak
- Stops Leaks Within 24 Hours
- Downloadable User Guide Available Under Product Information: Technical Specifications
|E-Z Patch 4 Fast Set Underwater or Above Water White Pool Tile Grout Repair Kit - 3 Pounds
Lowest new price: $27.21
Lowest used price: $573.99
List price: $36.89
Brand: E-Z Products
E-Z Patch 4 Fast Set White Tile Grout Repair is a unique solution designed for setting or repairing tiles underwater or above the water line. The Fast Set mixture sets up within minutes and swimming can be allowed the next day. This formula is designed to match the original sanded grout color used in most pools. Contains special modified materials with pozzolans and polymers, and a liquid acrylic bonder is not required for this repair kit. Color: White. Coverage: 3 pounds covers 10 square feet.
- Unique solution designed for underwater or above water line tile setting and repairing
- Fast Set mixture sets up in minutes with swimming allowed the next day
- Color is White and matches original grout color
- Liquid acrylic bonder is not required for this repair kit
- Coverage: 3 pounds covers 10 square feet
|E-Z Patch 1 White Pool Plaster Repair Kit - 3 lbs. (coverage: 1.5 sq. ft.)
Lowest new price: $25.27
List price: $43.99
Brand: EZ Brand
E-Z Patch 1 Fast Set plaster patch mix sets up within minutes and can be used for underwater or above water repairs. This formula bonds better and matches the original plaster color, but can be stained to match existing plaster staining. Color is White and 3 pounds covers 1.5 square feet. Designed for use in cracks at least 3/8-Inch deep.
- 3 Pounds covers 1.5 square feet
- Designed to repair cracks at least 3/8-Inches deep
- For underwater or above water repairs and sets in 5 minutes
- This formula bonds better and matches the original plaster color
- Color is White and can be stained to match existing plaster staining
|Kelley Technical Coating 216-GL Olympic Gunzite Gunzite Epoxy Primer Gallon
Lowest new price: $69.99
List price: $69.99
Brand: Kelley Technical
Choose Olympic Gunzite Rough Surface Epoxy Primer for a smooth finish to unusually rough surfaces. Gunzite is an epoxy primer for application over unusually rough plaster or concrete surfaces. The heavy viscosity of Gunzite acts as a fill coat on these surfaces and provides a much smoother surface. Use only as an undercoat for Zeron. Especially effective on sandblasted surfaces.
|AdCoat Swimming Pool Paint, 2-Part Epoxy Acrylic Waterbased Coating, 1 Gallon Kit - Cool Blue Color
Lowest new price: $71.50
List price: $89.00
Beautify and protect your swimming pool and decorative water features with AdCoat Swimming Pool Paint; designed to provide long lasting protection from the damaging effects of fresh or salt water. While other epoxy coatings fade and chalk when exposed to sunlight and certain interior lighting conditions, the unique formulation allows indoor and outdoor application without these signs of degradation. This two component system achieves a stronger bond to the surface with 100% pure epoxy catalyst. The addition of acrylic resin provides added durability and the versatility for outdoor application longevity. The cured finish easily stands up to strong water treatment chemicals as well as salt water exposure. The 2-parts are easily mixed and applied using standard painting methods. The product is available in standard colors (white and cool blue) but can also be ordered in custom colors on a minimum order of 15 gallons or more. For best results substrate must be properly prepared and coating allowed to dry fully before being subjected underwater conditions. Do not use over chlorinated rubber, synthetic rubber, vinyl, or acrylic substrates. +For Residential, Commercial and Industrial Applications +Satin Finish +Water Clean-Up, Environmentally Friendly +6 Hour Pot-Life +Size: 1 gallon of Material per Kit +Coverage: 300 sq. ft. per gallon +Application: Brush, Roller or Spray Equipment
- Ideal for Residential and Commercial Pools
- Additional Uses in: fountains, water ladders, slides, holding tanks, aqueducts
- 2 part epoxy -- water based acrylic
- Designed for Concrete, Gunite, Plaster & Fiberglass
- 1 Gallon Kit Covers Up To 300 Sq. Ft.
|RUST-OLEUM 260542 Pool Paint, 5-Gallon
Lowest new price: $135.69
List price: $171.58
Ready-to-use, cement base formula for decorating and waterproofing interior or exterior concrete, gunite, masonry or plastered swimming pools and other concrete and masonry surfaces, above and below ground. Dries to touch in 4 to 6 hours. Apply second coat in a minimum of 24 hours after first coat. Covers approximately 75-100 sq. ft. per gallon on rough surfaces and up to 125-150 sq. ft. per gallon over smooth surfaces.
- Keeps your pool refreshing and inviting
- Super protective coat
- Avoid painting in direct sunlight
- Pool Patch White Pool Plaster Repair Kit, 10-Pound, White
- Smart Seal Swimming Pool Paint Surface Preparation Kit
- Sider Pool Plaster Patch - 55 lb - Bonus 5 lb added for the same great price.
- Pool Patch White Pool Tile Grout Repair Kit, 3-Pound, White
- AdCoat Swimming Pool Paint, 2-Part Epoxy Acrylic Waterbased Coating, 1 Gallon Kit - Cool Blue Color
- 1-gal. Flat Oil-Base Blue Swimming Pool Paint (4-Pack)
- Pentair 78421100 Amerlite Underwater Incandescent Pool Light with Stainless Steel Face Ring, 120 Volt, 15 Foot Cord, 300 Watt
- Zodiac Automatic in Ground Pool Cleaner | MX6
- Pentair 78448100 Amerlite Underwater Incandescent Pool Light with Stainless Steel Face Ring, 120 Volt, 50 Foot Cord, 400 Watt
|E-Z Patch 2 Sand Buff Pool Deck Repair Kit - 3 lbs.
Lowest new price: $44.99
List price: $44.99
Brand: E-Z Products
DESIGNED TO MATCH THE ORIGINAL SAND BUFF COLOR DECK!
Used with water and the liquid bonder, this mixture out-performs other patches we have found.
Sand Buff color matches most brands of colored cements/sand textures including Stegmeier in.Frontier Desert Deck in..
- Used with water and the liquid bonder.
- Sand Buff color matches most brands of colored cements/sand textures.
|DECK-O-SEAL Deck O Seal Gray 4701032
Lowest new price: $89.00
List price: $98.89
Brand: Deck O Seal Gray
DECK-O-SEAL two-part, polysulfide-based joint sealant is a premium-grade, pourable, self-leveling sealant. It is a non-staining sealant that cures at an ambient temperature to a firm, flexible, tear-resistant rubber. DECK-O-SEAL is highly resilient and has excellent recovery characteristics after extended periods of compression or elongation. DECK-O-SEAL has outstanding resistance to most chemicals, to all weather conditions, aging, and shrinkage.
DECK-O-SEAL is used for caulking and sealing joints subject to concrete movement to provide a firm, flexible, weather-tight seal. It is ideal for sealing joints on swimming pool decks. It is applicable for both interior and exterior use.
•Highly resilient with excellent recovery characteristics.
•Provides permanent and uniform watertight seal.
•Prevents uncontrolled cracking by allowing expansion and contraction during temperature changes.
•Stays flexible ... will not become brittle or crack due to ultraviolet exposure.
•Resists abrasion, weathering and moisture ... elevated temperatures will not cause discoloration.
•Not affected by todays pool chemicals.
•Retains joint soundness in service once it is cured and can be stretched or compressed up to 25%.
•CRD-C-506, Type I, Classes A & B
•ASTM C 920, Type M, Grade P, Class 25, NT
•Federal Spec. A-A-1556A, Type M, Grade P, Class 25, NT
Patented, pre-measured, two-component unitized, easy-to-handle package contains proper ratio of base to setting agent, which must be maintained. Ninety-six oz. base material can, setting agent, stirring paddle, and applicator are all included.
- DECK-O-SEAL Deck O Seal Gray
- Deck O Seal Gray
|Pond Armor SKU-CBLUE-QT-R Non-Toxic Pond Shield Epoxy Paint, 1.5-Quart, Competition Blue
Lowest new price: $60.73
List price: $60.73
Brand: Pond Armor
Pond Shield is a non-toxic epoxy liner, made in the U.S.A designed for the pond and water feature industry. It is used to construct water features or ponds with a more designer, formal or natural look than rubber liners. Using Pond Shield epoxy means no more unsightly folds or creases. In addition, unlike rubber liners, there are eight Standard colors available - Black, Clear, Competition Blue, Sky Blue, White, Gray, Tan and Forest Green and Designer Accent Colors are available in three colors - Gold, Copper and Silver. Pond Shield is used for waterproofing structured surfaces found in water features such as Koi ponds, pools, fountains, aquariums, salt water tanks, hydroponics, streams, waterfalls, reflecting pools, mini lakes, holding tanks, etc. Easily applied and easy to maintain, for most applications, a single coat application is all that is needed for proper coverage. In addition, your pond will be virtually maintenance free with a surface that algae can be easily wiped off of and is safe for fish and plants. Pond Shield offers both strength and flexibility in a coating, strength and flexibility that is tested from -78 Degree F to 140 Degree F. Pond Shield is an epoxy pond liner that has been specifically designed to bond to porous or abraded materials such as concrete, wood, stone, most metals (treated and non-treated), brick, most ridged plastics, tile and many more. With a tensile bond strength stronger than the internal strength of the concrete, your single coat of Pond Shield epoxy will stick to what you apply it to. Over time, hairline cracks can form in concrete, mortar or grout joints. Being flexible, Pond Shield resists mimic cracking and provides the best protection possible in a coating.
- Water proof formula suitable for use in a wide range of climatic environments from hot to freeze/thaw conditions
- Specifically designed for underwater use and to be non toxic and fish and plant safe
- Self priming formula allows for reliable adhesion for a finished surface that is easy to maintain
- Can be put into service in as little as 24 hours
- Can be applied to any constructed surface made of wood metal or stone as well as most plastics and other coatings
- Pond Armor SKU-CLEAR-QT-R Non-Toxic Pond Shield Epoxy Paint, 1.5-Quart, Clear
- Klean-Strip Green QKGA75003 Denatured Alcohol, 1-Quart
- Pond Armor SKU-SKYBLUE-QT-R Non-Toxic Pond Shield Epoxy Paint, 1.5-Quart, Sky Blue
- Clear Aquarium Silicone Sealant - 10.2 Fluid oz Cartridge
- LOC-LINE 3/4" ROBO ARM Adjustable Dual Return Nozzle for Aquariums w/ Flare Ends
- Lifegard Aquatics 1" MPT Low Profile Strainer
- Pond Armor SKU-CBLUE-3GA Non-Toxic Pond Shield Epoxy Paint, 3-Gallon, Competition Blue
- Laguna Once-A-Year Mini Fertilizer Spike, Aquatic Plant - 6-Pack
- Pond Armor SKU-TAN-QT-R Non-Toxic Pond Shield Epoxy Paint, 1.5-Quart, Tan
Page 1 of 14
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.