|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
|BonWay 32-543 Gator Grip for Pool Decks
Lowest new price: $19.50
List price: $19.50
Heavier particle than our standard Gator Grip for rougher surface texture. Recommended for use around pools, decks and other wet areas. Use 3.2 ounce per gallon.
- Use 3.2 ounce per gallon
- 16 ounce container makes 5 gallons
- Creates rougher surface perfect for areas around pools, decks and other wet areas
|E-Z Patch 2 Sand Buff Pool Deck Repair Kit - 3 lbs.
Lowest new price: $44.99
List price: $44.99
Brand: E-Z Products
DESIGNED TO MATCH THE ORIGINAL SAND BUFF COLOR DECK!
Used with water and the liquid bonder, this mixture out-performs other patches we have found.
Sand Buff color matches most brands of colored cements/sand textures including Stegmeier in.Frontier Desert Deck in..
- Used with water and the liquid bonder.
- Sand Buff color matches most brands of colored cements/sand textures.
|Underwater Magic Premium White Mosaic Pool Tile and Grout Repair Adhesive and Sealer - 4 Ounces
Lowest new price: $34.99
List price: $39.74
Brand: Underwater Magic
Underwater Magic Mosaic is an extremely powerful, one component sealant designed for underwater use in pools and spas. Underwater Magic is suitable for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor tasks as well as for fixing leaks and making repairs underwater. Underwater Magic can be used underwater or in wet areas to fix tiles, replace tiles, as a joint sealer, and crack filler. This 100% silicone-free formula is odorless, UV resistant, and guaranteed to work. 4 ounce tubes of Underwater Magic Mosaic are used during smaller jobs like tile or grout repair and feature a hand squeezable design and resealable cap.
- One-component underwater sealant and adhesive
- 100% silicone-free formula cures underwater
- Use as a joint sealer, crack filler, or to fix and replace tiles
- Odorless, UV and chlorine resistant
- Hand squeezable tube with resealable cap
|E-Z Patch 2 White Swimming Pool Deck Repair Patch - 3 Pounds
Lowest new price: $24.99
List price: $24.99
Brand: EZ Brand
E-Z Patch 2 Pool Deck Repair is designed for repairing cement and sand textured surfaces that are cracking or delaminating. Keep your deck looking brand new by using E-Z Patch 2 to fix unsightly problems that can develop over time on surfaces such as Kooldeck, simulated flagstone, simulated tile, simulated brick, and more. This formula is white in color, but may be adjusted using any cement dye. Contains special modified materials with pozzolans and polymers that form a superior bond with liquid polymer bonder that is included. Color: White. Coverage: 3 pounds covers 4 square feet of 1/4-Inch cracks.
- Unique formula designed to repair cracking or delaminating cement and sand textured surfaces
- Compatible with Kooldeck, simulated flagstone, simulated tile, and simulated brick surfaces
- Color is White and can be stained to match existing plaster color
- Forms a superior bond with the included liquid polymer bonder
- Coverage: 3 pounds covers 4 square feet of 1/4-Inch cracks
|Kelley Technical Coating 216-GL Olympic Gunzite Gunzite Epoxy Primer Gallon
Lowest new price: $69.99
List price: $69.99
Brand: Kelley Technical
Choose Olympic Gunzite Rough Surface Epoxy Primer for a smooth finish to unusually rough surfaces. Gunzite is an epoxy primer for application over unusually rough plaster or concrete surfaces. The heavy viscosity of Gunzite acts as a fill coat on these surfaces and provides a much smoother surface. Use only as an undercoat for Zeron. Especially effective on sandblasted surfaces.
|POOL & MARINE Underwater Epoxy Moldable Putty (Medium (24 oz.))
Lowest new price: $23.99
List price: $29.95
Brand: AllFix Marine Epoxy
The Ultimate Pool & Marine Epoxy Repair Compound. Specially formulated marine epoxy putty. Will set underwater and can even be applied to submerged surfaces or materials. Works on just about any material or substrate: Fiberglass, PVC Plastic, Plastics, Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Steel, Tile, Cement, Gunite, Wood and more! Great for plumbing, tub, showers, pools, boats, tank and decks.
- The ultimate crack repair epoxy material for wet, damp or underwater repairs. Hand mixable 2 part epoxy putty specially formulated to seal, plug, patch or repair just about any material. Material can be tinted by simply adding pigment or regular latex paint, this feature allows you to color match to the job at hand!
- Repair plumbing, pool, spa, boat, ponds, showers, drains, decks and countless other projects in need of a strong durable epoxy that can be applied in wet or damp areas. This remarkable material can even be applied underwater!
- Material has a work time of approximately 1-2 hours and fully cures to a permanent rock hard finish in 12-24 hours.
- Once cured the material can be sanded, drilled, thread tapped, filed, painted or added to if need be.
- Material will adhere to just about any surface...even dry or wet. Great for pool crack repair: tile, gunite, skimmers, filters.
|In The Swim Super Poxy Shield Epoxy-Base Swimming Pool Paint - Pool Blue 1 Gallon
Lowest new price: $99.99
List price: $99.99
Brand: In The Swim
Super Poxy Shield pool paint is the highest-quality pool coating available. A single application lasts up to 8 years and Super Poxy Paint over Epoxy Primer delivers a stain-resistant, ceramic-like finish to all pool surfaces and also a high-gloss finish for long-lasting durability. Coverage: Approximately 150 square feet per gallon.
- Super Poxy Epoxy paint - Pool Blue 1 gallon
- Ideal for use on all conventional pool surfaces
- A single application can last up to 8 years
- Delivers a stain-resistant, ceramic-like finish
- Coverage: Approximately 150 square feet per gallon
|In The Swim Aqua Coat Water-Base Swimming Pool Paint - Dark Blue 1 Gallon
Lowest new price: $69.98
List price: $69.98
Brand: In The Swim
Premium water-base pool paint can be applied to damp surfaces, and has virtually no odor. Durable acrylic enamel pool paint can be applied to unpainted damp surfaces, and pools that have been previously coated with water-base swimming pool paint. Versatile water-base pool paint yields a short down time of only 3 days in most cases. Requires a minimum of 2 coats on initial application. Coverage: Approximately 250-275 square feet per gallon.
- Coverage: Approximately 250-275 square feet per gallon
- Color and size: Dark Blue - 1 gallon
|In The Swim Gunite Primer For Epoxy-Base Swimming Pool Paints - 1 Gallon
Lowest new price: $79.98
List price: $79.98
Brand: In The Swim
This two-part epoxy primer is used for fiberglass, rough plaster, rough concrete, new gunite or sandblasted surfaces. Gunite Primer's heavy viscosity acts as a full coat to provide a smooth surface. Coverage: Approximately 100-150 square feet per gallon.
- Gunite Primer - 1 Gallon
- Used for fiberglass, rough plaster, rough concrete, new gunite or sandblasted surfaces
- Heavy viscosity acts as a full coat to provide a smooth surface
- Two-part epoxy primer
- Coverage: Approximately 100-150 square feet per gallon
|Pond Armor SKU-SKYBLUE-QT-R Non-Toxic Pond Shield Epoxy Paint, 1.5-Quart, Sky Blue
Lowest new price: $79.27
Lowest used price: $39.50
List price: $79.27
Brand: Pond Armor
Pond Shield is a non-toxic epoxy liner, made in the U.S.A designed for the pond and water feature industry. It is used to construct water features or ponds with a more designer, formal or natural look than rubber liners. Using Pond Shield epoxy means no more unsightly folds or creases. In addition, unlike rubber liners, there are eight Standard colors available - Black, Clear, Competition Blue, Sky Blue, White, Gray, Tan and Forest Green and Designer Accent Colors are available in three colors - Gold, Copper and Silver. Pond Shield is used for waterproofing structured surfaces found in water features such as Koi ponds, pools, fountains, aquariums, salt water tanks, hydroponics, streams, waterfalls, reflecting pools, mini lakes, holding tanks, etc. Easily applied and easy to maintain, for most applications, a single coat application is all that is needed for proper coverage. In addition, your pond will be virtually maintenance free with a surface that algae can be easily wiped off of and is safe for fish and plants. Pond Shield offers both strength and flexibility in a coating, strength and flexibility that is tested from -78 Degree F to 140 Degree F. Pond Shield is an epoxy pond liner that has been specifically designed to bond to porous or abraded materials such as concrete, wood, stone, most metals (treated and non-treated), brick, most ridged plastics, tile and many more. With a tensile bond strength stronger than the internal strength of the concrete, your single coat of Pond Shield epoxy will stick to what you apply it to. Over time, hairline cracks can form in concrete, mortar or grout joints. Being flexible, Pond Shield resists mimic cracking and provides the best protection possible in a coating.
- Water proof formula suitable for use in a wide range of climatic environments from hot to freeze/thaw conditions
- Specifically designed for underwater use and to be non toxic and fish and plant safe
- Self priming formula allows for reliable adhesion for a finished surface that is easy to maintain
- Can be put into service in as little as 24 hours. Kit yields 60 square feet at 10 mils thickness on a smooth surface
- Can be applied to any constructed surface made of wood metal or stone as well as most plastics and other coatings
Page 3 of 16
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.