|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|DEWALT DW1803 Heavy Duty 7/16-Inch Shank Quick Change Mandrel (Fits Hole Saws 1-1/4-Inch - 6-Inch)
Lowest new price: $10.56
List price: $24.91
Hardened steel construction features a double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering. Used in applications such as installing pipe, copper tubing, PVC or cutting a round hole in either wood or metal. Offers spring-loaded collar that automatically engages drive pins to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel.
DEWALT's Heavy-Duty 3/8-Inch Shank Quick Change Mandrel features a spring-loaded collar that automatically engages drive pins, a patented Pilot Point tip that allows for faster penetration of materials, and double-set screws with a recessed combination head making it easy to quickly change centering bits.
- DW1810 offers tool-free quick-release collar to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel
- DW1803 and DW1805 offer spring-loaded collar that automatically engages drive pins to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel
- All quick change mandrels feature double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering bit changes
- All quick change mandrels utillize hardened steel construction and have been tested through 15,000+ cycles to deliver jobsite durability
- DEWALT offers a full range of standard and quick change mandrels for versatility in a wide range of hole saw applications
- Fits Hole Saws 1-1/4-Inch to 6-Inch
- DEWALT offers a full range of standard and quick change mandrels for versatility in a wide range of hole saw applications.
|Dewalt DPG59-120C Reinforcer Rx-Bifocal 2.0 Clear Lens High Performance Protective Safety Glasses with Rubber Temples and Protective Eyeglass Sleeve
Lowest new price: $9.80
List price: $9.80
The DEWALT Reinforcer Rx combines a safety glass with a reading glass Soft, rubber non-slip nosepiece provides maximum all day comfort
- Magnification diopter is molded into the polycarbonate lens.
- Safety glass and Reading glass all-in-one
- Impact resistant and 99.9% UV protection
- Handgrip pattern on temple is ergonomically positioned for secure grip
- Distortion free lens provides fatigue free use
|DEWALT DW7231 Miter-Saw Workstation Tool Mounting Brackets
Lowest new price: $32.99
List price: $53.04
Designed for use with the DW723 Miter Saw Workstation, these DeWalt DW7231 Miter Saw Workstation Tool Mounting Brackets feature non-marring feet on the tool mount that will not scratch material.
- Compatible with DW723, DWX723, DWX724 and DWX725 stands
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material
- Sold by the pair
- Also known as rail mounts
- Backed by a manufacturer-Inches 3-year warranty
- Includes : 2- Tool mounting brackets; Mounting hardware and instructions
|DEWALT DW2054 1/4-Inch Compact Magnetic Drive Guide
Lowest new price: $3.00
List price: $6.49
Self-retracting guide sleeve protects fingers and holds screws in place while eliminating wobbling and slipping.
DeWALT'S Compact Magnetic Drive Guide puts the smackdown on the two most obnoxious problems associated with driving screws -- wobbling and slipping. Whether you’re building a deck or hanging drywall, this handy little accessory will help you easily hold screws in place for speedy drilling.
As the title implies, the bit is magnetic, so screws won’t fall off. One exceptionally useful feature is a barrel-shaped, self-retracting guide sleeve designed to help users drill without having to touch the screw. Not only does this prevent annoying scratches and scrapes, it also makes it easy to push in long screws. Simply grasp the barrel and put your drill to work. Anyone looking to increase their drilling efficiency will be pleased with DeWalt’s Compact Magnetic Drive Guide. No more wobbling and slipping means no more damaged projects.
What’s in the box
DeWALT DW2054 Compact Magnetic Drive Guide
The DeWALT story
DeWalt Products Company was formed in 1922 in Leola, Pennsylvania. The first product was an electric universal woodworking machine known as the DeWalt "Wonder-Worker." Today the DeWALT Power Tools line consists of over 200 electric power tools and over 800 accessories including: drills and hammer drills; screwdrivers; circular, chop, miter, table, reciprocating, and jig saws; planers; impact wrenches; die, angle, and bench grinders; shears; nibblers; sanders; laminate trimmers; routers, and plate joiners.
- Ideal for at-home applications such as building a deck or hanging drywall
- Eliminates wobbling and slipping while driving screws
- Bit tip holder is magnetic so screws won't fall off
- Barrel-shaped, self-retracting guide sleeve helps users drill without touching screw
- Prevents scratches and scrapes
- Self-retracting guide sleeve protects fingers and holds screws in place while eliminating wobbling and slipping
|DEWALT DW4910 3-Inch by 5/8-Inch-11 Knotted Cup Brush/Carbon Steel .020-Inch
Lowest new price: $6.50
List price: $15.59
3"diameter for 4-1/2" to 5" angle grinders. Recommended for DeWalt angle grinder Nos.DW400, DW402, DW814, DW458 and DW830. For heavy material removal.
- 3x 5/8-11 Knotted cup brush, carbon steel, Knotted wire is for heavy material removal, Requires adapter
- Adds Extra shine to your product
- Manufactured in China
- Constructed with internal holding plate
- Plate ensures consistency and safety
- Wire is 100-percent inspected
- Meets demanding quality specifications
- Provides even balance and smooth performance
|DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Lowest new price: $219.00
List price: $265.00
Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. 0-48 degree to the left and 0-3 degree to the right for increased capacity. 0-50 degree left and right miter capacity for greater versatility. Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override deliver quick, accurate miter angles. 4-hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees. Lightweight with built-in carry handle for easy portability. STANDARD EQUIPMENT: Carbide blade, extension kit, dust bag, blade wrench. SPECIFICATIONS: 15.0 amps, 4,000 RPM no load speed, 12" blade diameter, 5/8 or 1" arbor size, 6-1/2" vertical capacity baseboard against fence, 5-1/4" vertical capacity crown molding vertically nested, 8" horizontal capacity baseboard lying flat, 6-1/2" horizontal capacity crown molding lying flat, 2 x 8" for 45 degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" for 90 degree cross-cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" max width for 90 degree cross-cut capacity, 4 x 6" dimensional lumber max height for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 2 x 6 dimensional lumber max width for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 42 lbs. tool weight. 15 amp motor, 4,000 rpm delivers extended power and durability. Stand Not Included.
Whether you're cutting baseboards or crown molding, the DEWALT 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw provides quick, accurate cuts for the job. Thanks to a powerful motor and convenient features, this compound miter saw is ready for a range of crosscutting and miter-cutting applications. In addition, it comes with a durable carbide blade, a blade wrench, and a convenient dust bag.
|12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw|
At a Glance:
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers no-load speed of 4,000 rpm
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall, sliding fence for work with crown and base moldings
- Four hardened steel bevel stops for versatility
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, and 90-day money-back guarantee
Smart, Powerful Design for Quick, Accurate Cuts
Cut lumber 2 to 8 inches at precise angles up to 45 degrees. View larger.
Steel bevel stops are easy to find and set at common angles. View larger.
This DEWALT single-bevel compound miter saw's 12-inch blade is backed by a powerful and dependable 15 amp motor. Offering a no-load speed of 4,000 rpm, it makes quick work of cutting framing or molding, as well as other crosscutting and miter-cutting jobs.
This sturdy saw is designed to deliver both a versatile setup and excellent accuracy to handle a variety of applications. The precise miter system's adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate features 11 positive stops for easy setup and improved productivity. An easy-to-adjust cam-lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles, as well as allowing for detent override--which allows you to adjust the miter setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents. The saw's wide miter capacity--0 to 50 degrees to the left and the right--adds versatility.
In addition, a tall fence supports 5-1/4-inch crown molding nested vertically, as well as 6-1/2-inch base molding set vertically against the fence. This fence slides out of the way easily when it's time to make bevel cuts.
Increased Bevel Capacity and Convenient Stops
This DEWALT saw is designed to deliver quick, accurate bevel cuts. Ideal for a range of applications, the saw can deliver clean, 45-degree bevel cuts through dimensional lumber that measures up to 2 by 8 inches.
It also allows you to setup for bevel cuts that measure between 0 degrees and 48 degrees to the left and bevels that measure between 0 degrees and 3 degrees to the right, providing increased capacity for big jobs. Plus, with hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees, this saw delivers versatility and makes finding and setting the most common bevel angles a quick and easy process.
Portable and Easy To Transport
This lightweight compound miter saw weighs just 42 pounds and features a built-in carry handle, so you can move it around the jobsite easily and lift it comfortably when it comes time to stow the saw at the end of the day.
This 12-inch single-bevel compound miter saw also comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DEWALT 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw, carbide blade, dust bag, and blade wrench.
Versatile 12-inch carbide blade makes precision cuts in a variety of materials.
- Includes: a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and comfortable side handles in the base
- Miter detent override that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall sliding fences that support crown moulding up to 5-1/4-Inch. nested and base moulding up to 6-1/2-Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Crosscut capacity up to 2x8-Inch dimensional lumber
- Bevels to the left up to 48° and to the right up to 3°, with positive stops at 0°, 45° and 33.9° for cutting crown moulding laying flat
- 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0°, 33.9°, 45° and 48° that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override that eliminates the need to twist the handle to lock in on the angle
|DEWALT DW3128P5 80-Tooth 12 in. Crosscutting Tungsten Carbide Miter Saw Blade - 2 Pack
Lowest new price: $43.56
List price: $111.66
Whether you're cutting hardwood, softwood, plywood, or chipboard, the DEWALT DW3128P5 80-Tooth 12 in. Crosscutting Tungsten Carbide Miter Saw Blade - 2 Pack, helps you make quick, smooth, and accurate cuts. Featuring two thin kerf, carbide blades, one with 80 teeth and one with 32 teeth, this set gives you a pair of great options. Both blades feature a wedge shoulder design that puts an increased amount of steel behind each blade tip to prevent breakage and ensure precision, along with a computer-balanced plate that acts to reduce vibration for a better feel and finish. These blades are built for use with miter saws and slide miter saws.
Whether you're cutting hardwood, softwood, plywood, or chipboard, the DeWalt DW3128P5 12-inch miter saw blade set helps you make quick, smooth, and accurate cuts. Featuring two thin kerf, carbide blades, one with 80 teeth and one with 32 teeth, this set gives you a pair of great options. Both blades feature a wedge shoulder design that puts an increased amount of steel behind each blade tip to prevent breakage and ensure precision, along with a computer-balanced plate that acts to reduce vibration for a better feel and finish. These blades are built for use with miter saws and slide miter saws.
- ACCURATE CUTS: DEWALT DW3128P5 80-Tooth 12 in. Crosscutting Tungsten Carbide Miter Saw Blade - 2 Pack, helps you make quick, smooth, and accurate cuts.
- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE: Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- THIN KERF: Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- BLADE VERSATILITY: One blade with 80 teeth and one with 32 teeth for added versatility
- REDUCED VIBRATION: Includes carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- WARRANTY: Backed by a 3-year limited warranty
|DEWALT DW4514B5 4-1/2-Inch by 1/4-Inch by 7/8-Inch Metal Grinding Wheel (5-Pack)
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $12.76
DEWALT DW4514B5 4-1/2-Inch by 1/4-Inch by 7/8-Inch Metal Grinding Wheel (5-Pack)
The DEWALT DW4514B5 heavy-duty 4-1/2 x 1/4-inch metal grinding wheel takes care of the toughest grinding jobs with its high performance aluminum oxide grain and three-sheet fiberglass construction. Its aggressive grain concentration (A24R grit) allows for these grinding wheels to handle heavy-duty grinding of ferrous metals (steel, iron welds, edges), weld blends, stainless steel, and hard alloys. DEWALT uses a proprietary material in these grinding wheels to ensure long life and consistent performance. This package includes five grinding wheels.
- Designed for the toughest grinding applications
- Measures 4-1/2" x 1/4" x 7/8"
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Includes five metal grinding wheels
|DEWALT DW4725 High Performance 4-1/2-Inch Dry Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor for Masonry
Lowest new price: $7.55
List price: $10.93
High Performance diamond matrix provides longer life and enhanced material removal with a thinner kerf to increase speed of cut while minimizing dust. Used in applications such as cutting block, masonry siding products, and other masonry materials.
DeWalt's 4-1/2-Inch High Performance Masonry Diamond Blade provides long life and enhanced material removal. It has a thinner kerf to increase speed of cut while minimizing dust, and achieves 30 times longer life than bonded abrasives. This blade is best for cutting block, masonry siding products, and other masonry materials. It offers a faster cut rate at a constant depth, which is ideal for thinner and softer masonry materials.
- The product is 4-1/2" HiPerf MAS Blade
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- High Performance diamond matrix provides 200x's the life of conventional abrasives and enhanced material removal
- Thinner kerf to increase speed of cut while minimizing dust
|DEWALT DW4930 4-Inch by 5/8-Inch-11 Full Cable Twist Wire Wheel/Carbon Steel .020-Inch
Lowest new price: $8.86
List price: $16.06
Featuring high-tensile, heat-treated carbon or stainless steel wire, DeWalt HP wire wheels offer long-lasting, aggressive brushing action. An innovative internal holding plate construction provides helps to reduced knot movement and helps to increased control and brush life. Delivers smooth performance, with crimped wire for flexibility.
The DEWALT DW4930 Cable Twist Wire Wheel consists of .020-inch carbon wire that is 100 percent inspected by the manufacturer for consistency, smooth performance, balance, and safety. The high-quality wire grades are constructed with an internal holding plate for perfect balance and consistent performance. Use the DW4930 wire wheel with 5/8-inch arbor for deburring, edge blending, rust removal and surface preparation. With a maximum speed of 20,000 RPM, the DW4930 can handle even the toughest jobs with ease.
- Constructed with internal holding plate to ensure consistency and safety
- Wire is 100% inspected to meet demanding quality specifications
- Wire wheel is 100 percent inspected for performance, safety, and quality
- 4-inch diameter wheel; 5/8-inch arbor size
- Includes one cable twist wire wheel
Page 2 of 136
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.