|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|DEWALT DW3106P5 60-Tooth Crosscutting and 32-Tooth General Purpose 10-Inch Saw Blade Combo Pack
Lowest new price: $29.50
List price: $33.43
Ultra thin kerf saw blade for use with miter saws and table saws. Includes 2 blades, both 10" diameter, alternate top bevel, +5 degree hook angle, .071" plate, .097" kerf. No.DW3103 (SKU 271.9524) 32 teeth, general purpose blade for all-purpose cutting in natural wood, plywood and wood composites. No.DW3106 (SKU 656.4363) 60 teeth, fine crosscut blade for fine crosscuts in natural wood, plywood and wood composites.
The DEWALT DW3106P5 saw blade combination pack contains a 10-inch DW3106 60-tooth fine-finish blade and a DW3103 32-tooth general purpose saw blade. Perfect for miter saw and slide miter saw jobs with softwood, hardwood, chipboard, and plywood, these slim-kerf blades offer quick and even incisions with minimum excess debris. A patent wedge shoulder places additional steel in back of every tip, maximizing strength and precision. Get the cutting action you need at the right price with this heavy-duty combination pack.
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action and The arbor size is 5/8".
- Computer-balanced plate reduces vibration for improved accuracy and better finish
- Durable tungsten carbide maintains true edge
- Best used for miter saw and slide miter saw jobs
|DEWALT DW3128P5 80-Tooth 12 in. Crosscutting Tungsten Carbide Miter Saw Blade - 2 Pack
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $111.66
Whether you're cutting hardwood, softwood, plywood, or chipboard, the DEWALT DW3128P5 80-Tooth 12 in. Crosscutting Tungsten Carbide Miter Saw Blade - 2 Pack, helps you make quick, smooth, and accurate cuts. Featuring two thin kerf, carbide blades, one with 80 teeth and one with 32 teeth, this set gives you a pair of great options. Both blades feature a wedge shoulder design that puts an increased amount of steel behind each blade tip to prevent breakage and ensure precision, along with a computer-balanced plate that acts to reduce vibration for a better feel and finish. These blades are built for use with miter saws and slide miter saws.
Whether you're cutting hardwood, softwood, plywood, or chipboard, the DeWalt DW3128P5 12-inch miter saw blade set helps you make quick, smooth, and accurate cuts. Featuring two thin kerf, carbide blades, one with 80 teeth and one with 32 teeth, this set gives you a pair of great options. Both blades feature a wedge shoulder design that puts an increased amount of steel behind each blade tip to prevent breakage and ensure precision, along with a computer-balanced plate that acts to reduce vibration for a better feel and finish. These blades are built for use with miter saws and slide miter saws.
- ACCURATE CUTS: DEWALT DW3128P5 80-Tooth 12 in. Crosscutting Tungsten Carbide Miter Saw Blade - 2 Pack, helps you make quick, smooth, and accurate cuts.
- TUNGSTEN CARBIDE: Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- THIN KERF: Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- BLADE VERSATILITY: One blade with 80 teeth and one with 32 teeth for added versatility
- REDUCED VIBRATION: Includes carrying bag for easy portability and storage
- WARRANTY: Backed by a 3-year limited warranty
|DEWALT DW2535 3 Piece #6, #8, and #10 Countersink Assortment
Lowest new price: $17.99
Lowest used price: $15.99
List price: $45.08
Drill, countersink and counterbore in one step. Four cutter countersinks and replaceable tapered drill bits provide superior speed and finish. Universal 1/4" hex shank locking system prevents slipping. Includes: #6 (9/64"), #8 (11/64") and #10 (3/16") countersinks.
- The product is 3PC Countersink Set
- Easy and simple use kit
- The product is manufactured in China
- Drill, countersink and counterbore in one step
- Four-cutter countersink and tapered drill bit provide superior speed and ideal finish
- Replacement tapered bits offered
|DEWALT DW7231 Miter-Saw Workstation Tool Mounting Brackets
Lowest new price: $34.99
List price: $53.04
Designed for use with the DW723 Miter Saw Workstation, these DeWalt DW7231 Miter Saw Workstation Tool Mounting Brackets feature non-marring feet on the tool mount that will not scratch material.
- Compatible with DW723, DWX723, DWX724 and DWX725 stands
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material
- Sold by the pair
- Also known as rail mounts
- Backed by a manufacturer-Inches 3-year warranty
- Includes : 2- Tool mounting brackets; Mounting hardware and instructions
|DEWALT DW4514B5 4-1/2-Inch by 1/4-Inch by 7/8-Inch Metal Grinding Wheel (5-Pack)
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $12.76
DEWALT DW4514B5 4-1/2-Inch by 1/4-Inch by 7/8-Inch Metal Grinding Wheel (5-Pack)
The DEWALT DW4514B5 heavy-duty 4-1/2 x 1/4-inch metal grinding wheel takes care of the toughest grinding jobs with its high performance aluminum oxide grain and three-sheet fiberglass construction. Its aggressive grain concentration (A24R grit) allows for these grinding wheels to handle heavy-duty grinding of ferrous metals (steel, iron welds, edges), weld blends, stainless steel, and hard alloys. DEWALT uses a proprietary material in these grinding wheels to ensure long life and consistent performance. This package includes five grinding wheels.
- Designed for the toughest grinding applications
- Measures 4-1/2" x 1/4" x 7/8"
- High performance aluminum oxide grain for long life and high material removal
- High grain concentration for agressive grinding action and smoother running wheels
- Proprietary material mix ensures durable long life wheels
- 3 full sheets of fiberglass for durability and safety
- Includes five metal grinding wheels
|DEWALT DW2054 1/4-Inch Compact Magnetic Drive Guide
Lowest new price: $3.00
List price: $10.99
Self-retracting guide sleeve protects fingers and holds screws in place while eliminating wobbling and slipping.
DeWALT'S Compact Magnetic Drive Guide puts the smackdown on the two most obnoxious problems associated with driving screws -- wobbling and slipping. Whether you’re building a deck or hanging drywall, this handy little accessory will help you easily hold screws in place for speedy drilling.
As the title implies, the bit is magnetic, so screws won’t fall off. One exceptionally useful feature is a barrel-shaped, self-retracting guide sleeve designed to help users drill without having to touch the screw. Not only does this prevent annoying scratches and scrapes, it also makes it easy to push in long screws. Simply grasp the barrel and put your drill to work. Anyone looking to increase their drilling efficiency will be pleased with DeWalt’s Compact Magnetic Drive Guide. No more wobbling and slipping means no more damaged projects.
What’s in the box
DeWALT DW2054 Compact Magnetic Drive Guide
The DeWALT story
DeWalt Products Company was formed in 1922 in Leola, Pennsylvania. The first product was an electric universal woodworking machine known as the DeWalt "Wonder-Worker." Today the DeWALT Power Tools line consists of over 200 electric power tools and over 800 accessories including: drills and hammer drills; screwdrivers; circular, chop, miter, table, reciprocating, and jig saws; planers; impact wrenches; die, angle, and bench grinders; shears; nibblers; sanders; laminate trimmers; routers, and plate joiners.
- Ideal for at-home applications such as building a deck or hanging drywall
- Eliminates wobbling and slipping while driving screws
- Bit tip holder is magnetic so screws won't fall off
- Barrel-shaped, self-retracting guide sleeve helps users drill without touching screw
- Prevents scratches and scrapes
- Self-retracting guide sleeve protects fingers and holds screws in place while eliminating wobbling and slipping
|DEWALT DW660 Cut-Out 5 Amp 30,000 RPM Rotary Tool with 1/8-Inch and 1/4-Inch Collets
Lowest new price: $52.99
List price: $52.99
A durable and compact design for your rugged jobs. Change between bits fast & easily without a wrench. For safety & ease, the tool features a turn-on/bump-off switch allowing you to easily shut tool off. The slim package packs a punch with a 5.0 Amp, 30,000 rpm motor providing more cutting power. Designed for prolonged use, the switch is dust-sealed protecting against dust ingestion.
In recent years, rotary cutout tools have soared in popularity, due mainly to a series of television infomercials promoting one brand. Though it doesn't receive the TV airplay of its main competitor, this DeWalt model uses a durable 5 amp motor--the most powerful motor yet in a cutout tool--making it a great tool for professional drywallers, electricians, and carpenters. To help battle dust infiltration, the tool features a sealed motor and switch, a must for any serious drywall tool. It also sports a quick-and-easy, tool-free bit-changing system and comes with both 1/8 and 1/4 inch collets. We really like the bump-off switch for quick tool shutdown and the simple and effective tool-free depth adjustments. Like other rotary cutout tools, this one uses spiral cutting bits, which work equally well plunging into a cut as they do laterally. In our test we found the DeWalt to be smooth running with low vibration. We had no problem plunging and cutting through 1-1/2 inches of solid birch, whizzing through drywall, and tearing through tile. In fact, this tool has more power than you'd expect from something of its size, and if you aren't paying attention, it can get away from you--an easier to live with problem than lack of power. Some extraordinary claims have been made about rotary cutout tools, and while DeWalt's cutout tool is as versatile as any we've tried, and a bit more powerful than most, it's most effective at what it was designed for--quick cutouts in drywall, tile, and plywood. --Brian Trinen
- DW660 Includes:1 drywall cutting bit and 1/4", 1/8" collets
- Turn-on/bump-off switch allows user to easily shut tool off
- 5-amp, 30,000 rpm motor provides more cutting power
- Slim body design for less fatigue over prolonged use
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- 120v ac 5.0 amp
|DEWALT DW1803 Heavy Duty 7/16-Inch Shank Quick Change Mandrel (Fits Hole Saws 1-1/4-Inch - 6-Inch)
Lowest new price: $10.56
List price: $24.91
Hardened steel construction features a double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering. Used in applications such as installing pipe, copper tubing, PVC or cutting a round hole in either wood or metal. Offers spring-loaded collar that automatically engages drive pins to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel.
DEWALT's Heavy-Duty 3/8-Inch Shank Quick Change Mandrel features a spring-loaded collar that automatically engages drive pins, a patented Pilot Point tip that allows for faster penetration of materials, and double-set screws with a recessed combination head making it easy to quickly change centering bits.
- DW1810 offers tool-free quick-release collar to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel
- DW1803 and DW1805 offer spring-loaded collar that automatically engages drive pins to prevent hole saws from locking to the mandrel
- All quick change mandrels feature double set screws with a recessed combination head for quick and easy centering bit changes
- All quick change mandrels utillize hardened steel construction and have been tested through 15,000+ cycles to deliver jobsite durability
- DEWALT offers a full range of standard and quick change mandrels for versatility in a wide range of hole saw applications
- Fits Hole Saws 1-1/4-Inch to 6-Inch
- All quick change mandrels utillize hardened steel construction and have been tested through 15,000+ cycles to deliver jobsite durability
- DEWALT offers a full range of standard and quick change mandrels for versatility in a wide range of hole saw applications.
|DEWALT DW2190 Heavy Duty Medium Tough Case
Lowest new price: $5.98
List price: $10.68
Industrial ABS plastic construction. Interlocking hinge connects two cases. Cases fold together to create one easy to carry container. Each case includes movable dividers to create custom-size compartments and plastic snap-on cover to secure contents, Lot of 1
- Authorized Distributor Includes All Documentation and Support.
|DEWALT DW682K 6.5 Amp Plate Joiner
Lowest new price: $169.00
List price: $169.00
Dual rack and pinion fence ensure blade and fence are always parallel, integral one-piece fence is adjustable and tilts 0-90 degrees, flush cuts can be made at 0 degrees without removing fence, 45 degree locating notch in fence allows indexing off the outside surface of a mitered joint, non-marring, heavy-duty aluminum shoe, retractable, anti-slip pins, preset depth stops for all common biscuit sizes. Specs: 7/8" arbor, no load speed 10,000RPM, depth of cut (mm) 20mm, biscuits accepted 0, 10, 20, weighs 6.6lbs. Includes: carbide blade, dust bag, vacuum adapter, torx key, wrench, kit box.
The DEWALT DW682K Plate Joiner Kit allows you to cut slots for holding biscuits with precision. This kit includes an easy-to-adjust fence, a heavy-duty nonmarring shoe, and preset stops for all common biscuit sizes, so you can craft solid joints quickly and accurately.
|Plate Joiner Kit|
At a Glance:
- Quick and accurate cuts for use in joinery applications
- Powerful, 6-1/2 amp, 10,000 rpm motor to cut through the hardest woods
- Adjustable, integrated fence for precise positioning
- Preset depth stops for all common biscuit sizes
- Three-year limited warranty, one-year free service, 90-day money-back guarantee
Integrated, Adjustable Fence for Accuracy
The 6-1/2 amp, 10,000 rpm motor lets you make quick, precise cuts in joinery applications. View larger.
The plane joiner has an adjustable integrated fence for precise positioning. View larger.
Accuracy is critical when creating joints and The DEWALT Plate Joiner Kit delivers. Its dual rack-and-pinion fence is designed to ensure the blade and fence are always parallel--the toughest part of creating a perfect joint. This one-piece fence is integrated into the joiner's overall design for convenience, plus it's adjustable, and can be tilted at angles ranging from 0 to 90 degrees.
The plate joiner's configuration allows you to make flush cuts without removing the fence. A 45-degree locating notch in the fence allows for easy indexing of an outside registration.
Dependable Motor for Quick, Precise Cuts
The DW682K's 6-1/2 amp, 10,000 rpm motor provides plenty of power for making cuts at depth of up to 20 millimeters--even in the hardest woods. The power behind the cut is an integral part of what makes this tool safer, as it prevents unexpected movements with your workpiece.
Convenient Design Details Including Preset Stops
Equipped with a non-marring, heavy-duty aluminum shoe, the DW682K can be clamped down for stable, stationary work. And whether you're using the joiner clamped down or as a free-moving unit, the retractable, antislip pins help hold your workpiece in place for the perfect cut. And it weighs just 6.6 pounds for easy handling.
For easy setup, the DW682K features preset depth stops for all common biscuit sizes of 0, 10, and 20.
The DW682K Plate Joiner Kit comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What's in the Box
DW682K Plate Joiner, carbide blade, dust bag, vacuum adapter, Torx key, wrench, and kit box.
The Plate Joiner has three preset stops for common biscuit sizes.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- 6.5 Amp, 10,000 rpm motor provides power for working in the hardest woods
- Dual rack and pinion fence ensure blade and fence are always parallel for accurate joints every time
- Integral one-piece fence is adjustable and tilts 0-90 degrees
- Flush cuts can be made at 0 degrees without removing fence
- 45 degree locating notch in fence allows indexing off the outside surface of a mitered joint; non-marring, heavy-duty aluminum shoe allows joiner to be clamped for stationary work
Page 2 of 128
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.