|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Hitachi C10FCG 15-Amp 10" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Lowest new price: $99.00
List price: $119.00
The Hitachi C10FCG 10" Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- 24.2 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and easier transport.Dust collector attachment included to minimize airborne particle
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs.Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Miter ranges - left 52, right 52
|Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: $59.65
Lowest used price: $83.00
List price: $89.99
Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Finish Nailer with Case
The lightweight Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is an ideal tool for a small carpentry projects. Featuring a high-capacity magazine, exhaust vent, easy depth-of-drive adjustments, and a removable nose cap for prolonged tool life, this pneumatic brad nailer will help you tackle everything from cabinet installation and picture-frame assembly to furniture construction and finish work.
This brad nailer offers dual firing options and a high-capacity magazine for efficiency.
Dual Firing Options for Precise or Continuous Driving
NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- Intermittent or continuous firing
- Tool-less depth-of-drive adjustment
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust vent
- No-mar nose cap
Safety glasses, a mounted nose cap, and a protective case are included.
Featuring selective actuation for making tool-less firing transitions, the NT50AE2 Brad Nailer can be used for a variety of different applications. By simply sliding the selection control up or down with your hand, you can choose between intermittent and continuous firing. Intermittent firing is ideal for jobs that require precise driving, while the continuous setting can be used to fire nails at a rapid pace by using a bumping motion along the workpiece.
Adjustable Depth of Drive for Accuracy
The NT50AE2 features a convenient depth-of-drive adjustment knob located near the nose. Simply turn the dial half way to make quick, accurate modifications to the driving depth with no tools required.
High-Capacity Magazine for Reduced Downtime
For further convenience, the NT50AE2 features a bottom-loading magazine that's designed for quick and easy loading of 5/8-2 inch brad nails with head sizes between 0.075 and 1.9 mm. The magazine has a capacity of approximately 100 brad nails (depending on the size of the nail), so you can go a long time between reloads. A visual nail indicator allows you to keep an eye on the number of nails in the magazine.
Designed for Comfort and Efficiency
With a lightweight aluminum body, the NT50AE2 weighs just 2.2 pounds and measures 10 x 9-3/16 x 2-3/8 inches (LxHxW)), so it's easy to maneuver. Its soft Elastomer grip provides optimum control and extended comfort for all-day jobs.
For further ease of use, Hitachi equipped the NT50AE2 with an adjustable, 360-degree exhaust vent. Also, an included no-mar nose cap protects the workpiece and the tool.
The NT50AE2 requires 70-120 psi operating pressure to function properly. It takes in air at a rate of 0.025 cubic feet per cycle at 100 psi.
The Hitachi NT50AE2 Brad Nailer is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What's in the Box
NT50AE2 Brad Nailer, safety glasses, nose cap (mounted on tool), and protective case.
- Selective Actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs, this finish nailer is lightweight & well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
|Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8" 23-Gauge Pin Nailer
Lowest new price: $69.00
Lowest used price: $77.43
List price: $178.00
Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8-Inch 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer with Safety Glasses and Carrying Case
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
- Large housing shield protects the work surface
- GREX P6/MP-3 23 Gauge Multi-Pack Headless Pins (3,000 per box)
- Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
- GREX P6/35L 23 Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Length Headless Pins (10,000 per box)
- Hitachi N3804AB3 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler, 18 Gauge, ½-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch Staple Length
- Hitachi NT65M2S 16-Gauge Finish Nailer with Integrated Air Duster, 2-1/2-Inch, Silver
- AccuSet A109809 Variety Pack 23-Gauge Galvanized Micro Pin (2,500 per Box)
- GREX P6/20L 23 Gauge 3/4-Inch Length Headless Pins (10,000 per box)
- GREX P6/25L 23-Gauge 1-Inch Length Headless Pins, 10,000 per Box
- Hitachi NT65MA4 1-1/4 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer with Air Duster
- Hitachi 23001S 3/4-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
|Hitachi 115445 Heavy Duty 1,200 lb Capacity Folding Sawhorses (2 Pack)
Lowest new price: $42.98
List price: $39.97
Hitachi heavy duty sawhorses feature a 1,200 lb capacity per pair while remaining light weight and easy to move around the job site. The additional Hitachi Green sawbucks are designed to support the Flat side of a 2x4, and can be used to raise or extend the work surface area to support 4x8 sheets. A built in shelf and cord hooks on each provide additional storage for users.
- Leading capacity at 1,200 lbs per pair
- Includes 2 sawhorses and 4 sawbucks
- Sawbucks designed to hold 2x4 flat on its side
- Built in shelf and cord hooks
- Indentions to support 2" thick lumber
|Hitachi D10VH2 7.0 Amp 3/8" Variable Speed Drill/Driver with Metal Keyless Chuck
Lowest new price: $39.98
Lowest used price: $32.78
List price: $49.97
Hitachi’s new D10VH2 is vastly improved over previous models featuring an all-metal keyless chuck for higher durability and better bit holding capability. Equipped with a higher amp motor to improve efficiency, and an added belt hook for convenience, the D10VH2 is the perfect tool for light drilling jobs in metal and wood. Its rubber over-molded handle adds comfort and improves control. The variable speed dial with lock-on is convenient for adapting to the task at hand, and reduces fatigue during continuous use applications. An easy to access forward and reverse button makes backing out a bit Quick and easy, and can be operated with one hand. The new D10VH2 is the perfect addition to any tool box.
- Powerful 7-Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque. Max torque of 133.7 in-lbs good for high speed applications
- Variable speed trigger with dial for precise operation.
- Trigger lock-on is convenient for reducing fatigue during continuous use operation
- All metal 3/8" keyless chuck for greater durability and better bit holding ability
- Form fit palm grip with rubber over-molded handle designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Easy to access forward/reverse button makes backing out a bit quick and easy, and can be operated with one hand
- Lightweight at 3.3 lbs for greater ease of use and maneuverability
- Belt hook for convenient storage between job locations and Compact tool body designed to fit in tight spaces
|Hitachi G12SR4 6.2-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with 5 Abrasive Wheels
Lowest new price: $39.00
Lowest used price: $31.98
List price: $49.97
The G12SR4 4 1/2" Angle Grinder removes casting fin, finishes various types of steel, bronze and aluminum materials and castings, grinds welded sections, sections cut by means of an acetylene torch, synthetic resins, slate, brick and marble. With it's small grip diameter, high output power and overload durability, it delivers great performance. This grinder comes with 5 grinding wheels and a carrying case. Includes Wheel Guard (338848), Side Handle (302142), Spanner Wrench (938332Z), Case (339264), Abrasive Depressed Center Wheels (5pcs).
- 6.2 Amp motor with 980W of max output power for tough grinding jobs
- Spindle lock for quick and easy disc and accessory changes
- Trigger lock-on for comfortable, continuous operation
- Class leading overload durability for increased tool life and reliability
- Left-mounted slide switch with quick-off feature for added safety
- Removable, forward-canted side handle for improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users
- Compact and lightweight at 4.0 lbs for greater control and maneuverability, especially in overhead applications
- Low-profile gear case to get into the tightest areas
- Small diameter grip for a comfortable hold and reduced fatigue
|Hitachi DB3DL2 3.6 Volt Lithium Ion Dual-Position Cordless Screwdriver Kit (Lifetime Tool Warranty)
Lowest new price: $69.99
Lowest used price: $65.09
List price: $71.99
Hitachi DB3DL2 Lithium-Ion 3.6-Volt Cordless Screw Driver with Charger, Case and Rechargeable Batteries s
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty & 2-year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- Powered by a 1.5Ah Lithium Ion battery for fade free power, less weight and 3x the total battery life of traditional batteries
- Dual position handle converts from straight to pistol grip for maximum flexibility
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work surface
- 21 clutch settings + 1 drill setting for precision and control based on the application
- Easy to use forward/reverse switch to change bit direction
- Spindle lock for manual screw tightening
- 1/4" hex chuck allows for quick and easy bit changes
- Compact and lightweight- only 10.55" in length and weighs less than 1 lb
- Overload and over-discharge circuit protection for higher durability
- Includes: (2) 1.5Ah 3.6V Lithium Ion Batteries (326263), Quick Charger (UC3SFL), Phillips Bit (992671), Case
|Hitachi KC18DGL 18-Volt Cordless Lithium Ion Driver Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (Lifetime Tool Warranty)
Lowest new price: $129.99
Lowest used price: $130.00
List price: $189.97
Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the KC18DGL is a 18V Combo Kit that includes a driver drill (DS18DGL) and an impact driver (WH18DGL). The DS18DGL driver drill boasts 400 in/lbs of torque in an ergonomic, lightweight (only 3.7 lbs) design. The WH18DGL impact driver weighs only 3.1 lbs, yet still delivers 1280 in/lbs of driving torque for heavier applications.Included alongside the tools are one BSL1815S lithium Ion battery and a bonus BSL1825 lithium-ion battery for fade free power, less weight and 3X the total battery life of traditional NiCd batteries. Other items include a quick charger, carrying bag and a double ended Phillips driver bit.
- Kit includes (2) 18V Lithium Ion Slide Type batteries that deliver steady power for the duration of the charge
- The DS18DGL 18V Lithium Ion Driver Drill boasts 400 in/lbs of torque in an ergonomic, lightweight (3.7 lbs) design
- The WH18DGL 18V Lithium Ion Impact Driver weighs only 3.1 lbs, yet still delivers 1,280 in/lbs of driving torque for heavier applications
- Kit also includes the UC18YKSL quick charger, double sided Phillips #2 Driver bit and carrying bag
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty
|Hitachi C10FCE2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Lowest new price: $139.00
Lowest used price: $86.09
List price: $139.00
Hitachi C10FCE2 15-Amp 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- 15 Amp motor, intense power for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large extended flip fence, raises to 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Large table, provides better material support
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- Only 26.3 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Includes: 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), Material Support Extension (321549)
|Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Compact Pro Driver Drill with Flashlight
Lowest new price: $109.00
Lowest used price: $222.10
List price: $157.94
Rated "Best Buy" by a leading consumer publication and covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the DS18DSAL is the first in Hitachi's Compact Professional series featuring an 18V Lithium Ion slide battery. It is impressively lightweight and compact at 7.7" in length and weighing only 3.3lbs. The DS18DSAL is the ideal driver drill for anyone seeking professional power in the most compact, lightweight and ergonomic tool body on the market.
Powered by a long-lasting 1.5Ah lithium ion slide battery, the Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt Compact Pro Lithium Ion Drill/Driver packs a powerful punch. Efficient and easy to handle, this variable-speed tool provides professional power in the most compact, lightweight, and ergonomically designed body currently available. For added convenience, it comes with Hitachi's UB18DAL Lithium Ion Flashlight.
The powerful DS18DSAL features Lithium Ion batteries and a comfortable grip.View Larger.
At only 3.5 pounds, the compact frame is well-suited for overhead work.View Larger.
The clutch has twenty-two driving stages, allowing you control over torque and precision.View Larger.
Compact Design Minimizes User Fatigue Without Sacrificing Performance
The kit comes with a flashlight, battery charger, Phillips Driver Bit and carrying case.View Larger.
The first in Hitachi's compact Pro Series of cordless tools, the DS18DSALmeasures only 7.7 inches in length and weighs 3.5 pounds, making it easy to hold and use all day without stress or strain. The compact design also provides the power and performance of a pro-grade 18-volt tool, making operation as efficient and dependable as it is comfortable.
Variable Speed and 22-Stage Clutch for Versatility
This impressive driver drill features a variable speed trigger to set speed from zero to 350 RPM or zero to 1,500 RPM so you always match the right speed to the job. Additionally, the clutch has 22 driving stages and a special mode for drilling, allowing for both high torque applications and precision driving.
First-in-its-Class Torque for Heavy-Duty Jobs
With unmatched torque in its class, the DS18DSAL powers through even the toughest jobs. 460 in./lbs. of torque gives this easy-to-handle model the necessary boost to take on hardwoods, masonry, and other heavy-duty drilling.
Belt Hook, LED Light, and 1/2-Inch Ratcheting Chuck for User-Friendly Operation
The DS18DSAL comes with a convenient metal belt hook and an LED job light to illuminate your work surface. It also features a keyless 1/2-inch ratcheting metal chuck that accepts a wide variety of bits, giving you greater flexibility. Finally, externally accessible carbon brushes allow you to easily and economically replace the brushes when they are worn, thus ensuring longer tool life.
Lightweight 1.5 Ah Lithium Ion Slide Battery for Long-Lasting Power
This driver drill is powered by a long-lasting 1.5 Ah lithium ion slide battery. Designed without the vertical chamber of a post-style battery, this battery glides easily into place and allows the DS18DSAL to have an ergonomic handle. And because this Lithium Ion battery weighs roughly half as much as a NiCd or NiMH battery, you can work longer, with better accuracy.
Steady Stream of Power for Precision and Consistency
As with all of Hitachi's lithium ion batteries, the tool receives a steady stream of power for the duration of every battery charge, from the moment the trigger is pulled until the charge cycle is exhausted. And with up to three times the number of charge cycles of traditional batteries, you won't have to waste money on costly replacements.
Included Lithium Ion Flashlight for Added Flexibility
As a bonus, the DS18DSAL comes with Hitachi's UB18DAL Lithium Ion Flashlight. Adjustable to five lighting positions, this flashlight stands alone while you work and can be aimed where you need illumination. A shoulder strap makes for easy, comfortable carrying, and a low-battery indicator light helps ensure that you don't run out of power mid-use. And because the UB18DAL runs on the same 18-volt slide batteries as the driver drill, it shares the same lithium ion benefits of long battery life, lasting power per charge, and lightweight convenience.
For even more value and peace of mind, each of these tools is covered by Hitachi's 10-year lithium ion tool warranty and two-year lithium ion battery warranty.
About Hitachi: Breathing Life into a New Era
Founded in 1910 as an electrical repair shop, Hitachi offers a diverse line of professional grade power tools and accessories for woodworking, metalworking, drilling, and fastening, and concrete drilling and cutting, as well as a complete line of pneumatic nailers, staplers, compressors, and collated fasteners. From home electronics to social infrastructure, materials, logistics, and services, Hitachi maintains exacting standards of development and production while making social and environmental sustainability a key priority. They currently have headquarters in Japan, the United States, and Canada, and over 1,000 authorized service centers.
What's in the Box
Drill, flashlight, two 1.5 Ah lithium ion slide batteries, quick charger, dual-tipped Phillips driver bit, sturdy carrying case, manual, and warranty card.
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- 460 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs with ease
- 1.5Ah Lithium Ion slide batteries improve ergonomics and balance while extending run time
- 22+1 clutch offers 22 drive settings and one drill mode for both high torque applications and precision driving
- 1/2" ratcheting keyless chuck accepts a wide range of bits that can be changed out quickly and easily
- Variable speed trigger and 2-speed motor for maximum control and precision during use
- LED job light illuminates the work surface and is ideal in dark work spaces
- Metal belt hook for easy jobsite accessibility
- Battery charger circuitry prevents overheating and power loss
- Includes: (2) 18V 1.5Ah Lithium Ion Slide Batteries (330139), 18V Compact Pro Flashlight (UB18DAL), Quick Charger (UC18YGSL), 2-Sided #2 Phillips Bit (983006), Carrying Case
Page 1 of 89
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.