|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Hitachi 115445 Heavy Duty 1,200 lb Capacity Folding Sawhorses (2 Pack)
Lowest new price: $37.99
List price: $39.97
Hitachi heavy duty sawhorses feature a 1,200 lb capacity per pair while remaining light weight and easy to move around the job site. The additional Hitachi Green sawbucks are designed to support the Flat side of a 2x4, and can be used to raise or extend the work surface area to support 4x8 sheets. A built in shelf and cord hooks on each provide additional storage for users.
- Leading capacity at 1,200 lbs per pair
- Includes 2 sawhorses and 4 sawbucks
- Sawbucks designed to hold 2x4 flat on its side
- Built in shelf and cord hooks
- Indentions to support 2" thick lumber
|Hitachi 115155 Professional Grade Polyurethane Air Hose with 1/4" Industrial Fittings, 1/4" x 50', Green
Lowest new price: $19.99
List price: $21.99
Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- Heavy-duty bend restrictors for added durability
- 40% lighter than PVC
- Remains flexible in cold temperatures
- 300 pounds per square inch
- Spiral reinforced for durability
|Hitachi C10FCH2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
Lowest new price: $140.00
Lowest used price: $122.97
List price: $159.97
Weighing just 26.5 lbs., this 10" compound miter saw offers the ultimate in form and function. With its aggressive design, there is no doubt that this saw is designed for the professional. The C10FCH2 features a powerful 15 Amp motor, vibration reducing horizontal handle, and Hitachi's laser marker system. "Great saw, great price- that sums up the Hitachi" - Popular Mechanics Magazine, Feb 2014. Includes: 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Material Support Extension (321549).
Note: The hex wrench and box wrench are mounted on the tool on the C10FCH2.
The Hitachi C10FCH2 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker provides smooth, accurate miters and crosscuts in a variety of workpieces, including wood, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hard board, and aluminum sashes. Its flexible miter angles and compound cutting capability provide versatility on the job. An ideal tool for trim carpenters, framers, and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability, the C10FCH2 features Hitachi's exclusive Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade location.
C10FCH2 Compound Miter Saw
|Miter Angle Range||0°-52° L & R|
|Bevel Angle Range||0°-45° Left|
Compound Feature for Precise Miters and Bevels
Positive miter stops let you select preset points at specific angles. View larger.
Adjust the bevel up to 45 degrees to the left for precision cuts. View larger.
Dust collector keeps saw's interior components dirt-free.
Hitachi designed the C10FCH2 for versatile, easy use. The thumb-actuated positive miter stops allow for simple miter adjustments between zero and 52 degrees. This design allows you to easily change the angle of the cutting blade for creating miters in crown molding and other trim pieces. And with a bevel range of 45 degrees to the left, the Hitachi C10FCH2 provides gorgeous bevels on the first try.
The 10-1/2-inch TCT saw blade (included) makes easy work of delicate trim and other woodwork, and the large extended flip fence raises to four inches to allow for accurate cutting of large workpieces up to 2-5/16 inches high and 5-21/32 inches deep.
Laser Marker Technology for Perfect Cuts Everytime
Hitachi equipped the C10FCH2 with its exclusive Laser Marker System, which can be activated before the blade is in motion for exact alignment and predictable blade placement. Simply line up the laser with your mark on the workpiece, and the saw blade will make an exact cut along the laser guide. As long as your measurements are right, your cuts will be, too!
Chock-Full of User-Friendly Features
The C10FCH2 has plenty of features to help you make the perfect cut the first time. To start, a 15-amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miters with ease, even on the toughest cutting jobs.
For ease of use, a comfortable horizontal handle with a vibration-reducing elastomer grip keeps you in control at all times, a large table provides a stable guide and sturdy support, and a built-in clamping system holds your workpiece in place.
The C10FCH2 also includes a dust collector that minimizes accumulation of dust and particles in your both your workspace and the saw's interior components, keeping your jobsite clean and prolonging the life of the tool. An added bonus, easily accessible carbon brushes will help your saw perform for the long term.
Weighing just 26.5 pounds, the C10FCH2 is the lightest tool in its class, making it the most portable 10-inch compound miter saw with laser marker on the market.
Durably built, this tool is backed with an industry-leading five-year warranty. It is compatible with the UU610 Miter Saw Stand from Hitachi.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of InnovationWhat's in the Box
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry, including creating the first-ever sliding compound miter saw to combine the capacity of a radial arm saw and the convenience of a miter saw. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
C10FCH2 Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker System, 10-inch TCT Saw Blade, extended fence, dust bag, vise assembly, box wrench, and hex bar wrench.
Make precise cuts with the exclusive Laser Marker System.
- Hitachi's Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
- 15 Amp motor, powerful for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 Degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 Degree bevel angle range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control. Powerful 1950W maximum output and 1520W power input motor
- Large pivoting flip fence, raises 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- Only 26.5 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Includes: 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Material Support Extension (321549)
|Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8" 23-Gauge Pin Nailer
Lowest new price: $89.00
List price: $178.00
Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8-Inch 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer with Safety Glasses and Carrying Case
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
- Large housing shield protects the work surface
- GREX P6/MP-3 23 Gauge Multi-Pack Headless Pins (3,000 per box)
- Hitachi 23002S 1-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi 23004S 1-3/8-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi 23000S 5/8-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- GREX P6/35L 23 Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Length Headless Pins (10,000 per box)
- Hitachi 23003S 1-3/16-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
- Hitachi 22999S 1/2-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- GREX P6/25L 23-Gauge 1-Inch Length Headless Pins, 10,000 per Box
- PORTER-CABLE PPN23075 3/4-Inch, 23 Gauge Pin Nails (2000-Pack)
|Hitachi DB3DL2 3.6 Volt Lithium Ion Dual-Position Cordless Screwdriver Kit (Lifetime Tool Warranty)
Lowest new price: $67.99
Lowest used price: $55.00
List price: $69.99
Hitachi DB3DL2 Lithium-Ion 3.6-Volt Cordless Screw Driver with Charger, Case and Rechargeable Batteries s
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty & 2-year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- Powered by a 1.5Ah Lithium Ion battery for fade free power, less weight and 3x the total battery life of traditional batteries
- Dual position handle converts from straight to pistol grip for maximum flexibility
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work surface
- 21 clutch settings + 1 drill setting for precision and control based on the application
- Easy to use forward/reverse switch to change bit direction
- Spindle lock for manual screw tightening
- 1/4" hex chuck allows for quick and easy bit changes
- Compact and lightweight- only 10.55" in length and weighs less than 1 lb
- Overload and over-discharge circuit protection for higher durability
- Includes: (2) 1.5Ah 3.6V Lithium Ion Batteries (326263), Quick Charger (UC3SFL), Phillips Bit (992671), Case
|Hitachi G12SR4 6.2-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with 5 Abrasive Wheels
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $49.97
The G12SR4 4 1/2" Angle Grinder removes casting fin, finishes various types of steel, bronze and aluminum materials and castings, grinds welded sections, sections cut by means of an acetylene torch, synthetic resins, slate, brick and marble. With it's small grip diameter, high output power and overload durability, it delivers great performance. This grinder comes with 5 grinding wheels and a carrying case. Includes Wheel Guard (338848), Side Handle (302142), Spanner Wrench (938332Z), Case (339264), Abrasive Depressed Center Wheels (5pcs).
- 6.2 Amp motor with 980W of max output power for tough grinding jobs
- Spindle lock for quick and easy disc and accessory changes
- Trigger lock-on for comfortable, continuous operation
- Class leading overload durability for increased tool life and reliability
- Left-mounted slide switch with quick-off feature for added safety
- Removable, forward-canted side handle for improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users
- Compact and lightweight at 4.0 lbs for greater control and maneuverability, especially in overhead applications
- Low-profile gear case to get into the tightest areas
- Small diameter grip for a comfortable hold and reduced fatigue
- DEWALT DW8062B5 4-1/2-Inch by 0.045-Inch Metal and Stainless Cutting Wheel, 7/8-Inch Arbor, 5-Pack
- DEWALT DW4725 High Performance 4-1/2-Inch Dry Cutting Continuous Rim Diamond Saw Blade with 7/8-Inch Arbor for Masonry
- 4-1/2" Cut-off Wheels for Metal, Pack of 10, for Cutting All Ferrous Metals and Stainless Steel
- DEWALT DW4910 3-Inch by 5/8-Inch-11 Knotted Cup Brush/Carbon Steel .020-Inch
- Grinding Wheels – Flap Grinding Wheels For Angle Grinder – 5 Piece Ideal Grinding, Polishing, Rust Removing Size 4 1/2” X 7/8 Aluminum Oxide: #80 Grit, - By Katzco
- Forney 72757 Wire Cup Brush, Knotted with 5/8-Inch-11 Threaded Arbor, 2-3/4-Inch-by-.020-Inch
- 4 inch 4" Diamond segment grinding CUP wheel disc grinder concrete Granite Stone
- AUTOTOOLHOME 4.5" Diamond Angle Grinder Grinding Stone Brick Concrete Ceramic Tiles Dry Cutting Disc Wheel Saw
- DEWALT DW8424 Thin Cutting Wheel, 4-1/2-Inch x .045-Inch x 7/8-Inch
- Cutting Wheels 4-1/2-Inch by 0.04-Inch, 10-Pack Abrasive Cutoff Wheels for Cutting Metal and Stainless Steel, 7/8 Inch Arbor - PCW2
|Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $89.99
Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Finish Nailer with Case
The lightweight Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is an ideal tool for a small carpentry projects. Featuring a high-capacity magazine, exhaust vent, easy depth-of-drive adjustments, and a removable nose cap for prolonged tool life, this pneumatic brad nailer will help you tackle everything from cabinet installation and picture-frame assembly to furniture construction and finish work.
This brad nailer offers dual firing options and a high-capacity magazine for efficiency.
Dual Firing Options for Precise or Continuous Driving
NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- Intermittent or continuous firing
- Tool-less depth-of-drive adjustment
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust vent
- No-mar nose cap
Safety glasses, a mounted nose cap, and a protective case are included.
Featuring selective actuation for making tool-less firing transitions, the NT50AE2 Brad Nailer can be used for a variety of different applications. By simply sliding the selection control up or down with your hand, you can choose between intermittent and continuous firing. Intermittent firing is ideal for jobs that require precise driving, while the continuous setting can be used to fire nails at a rapid pace by using a bumping motion along the workpiece.
Adjustable Depth of Drive for Accuracy
The NT50AE2 features a convenient depth-of-drive adjustment knob located near the nose. Simply turn the dial half way to make quick, accurate modifications to the driving depth with no tools required.
High-Capacity Magazine for Reduced Downtime
For further convenience, the NT50AE2 features a bottom-loading magazine that's designed for quick and easy loading of 5/8-2 inch brad nails with head sizes between 0.075 and 1.9 mm. The magazine has a capacity of approximately 100 brad nails (depending on the size of the nail), so you can go a long time between reloads. A visual nail indicator allows you to keep an eye on the number of nails in the magazine.
Designed for Comfort and Efficiency
With a lightweight aluminum body, the NT50AE2 weighs just 2.2 pounds and measures 10 x 9-3/16 x 2-3/8 inches (LxHxW)), so it's easy to maneuver. Its soft Elastomer grip provides optimum control and extended comfort for all-day jobs.
For further ease of use, Hitachi equipped the NT50AE2 with an adjustable, 360-degree exhaust vent. Also, an included no-mar nose cap protects the workpiece and the tool.
The NT50AE2 requires 70-120 psi operating pressure to function properly. It takes in air at a rate of 0.025 cubic feet per cycle at 100 psi.
The Hitachi NT50AE2 Brad Nailer is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What's in the Box
NT50AE2 Brad Nailer, safety glasses, nose cap (mounted on tool), and protective case.
- Selective Actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs, this finish nailer is lightweight & well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
|Hitachi 115003 No.2 Phillips Magnetic Driver Bit, 2-Pack
Lowest new price: $8.75
List price: $8.97
The Hitachi 115003 No.2 Phillips Magnetic Driver Bit features a patented magnetic collar design, strong fastener holding power, black oxide finish for added corrosion resistance and 1/4-Inch quick-change impact ready shaft. Manufactured with high quality S2 steel for strength, this 2-Inch bit comes in a 2-pack. The Hitachi 115003 No.2 Phillips Magnetic Driver Bit comes with a 30-day limited warranty. Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- Phillips P2 magnetic lock bits
- 2 pk
- Great for all your needs
- Patented magnetic collar design
- Strong fastener holding power
- Manufactured with high quality S2 steel and has 1/4-Inch quick-change impact ready shaft
- Black oxide finish for added corrosion resistance; comes in a 2-pack
- Comes with a 30-day warranty
|Hitachi NT65MA4 1-1/4 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer with Air Duster
Lowest new price: $129.00
Lowest used price: $178.50
List price: $129.00
The NT65MA4 15-Gauge angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer for installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2" in length. Includes: Safety Glasses (875769), No Mar Tip (881751), 1/4" NPT Male Plug (190001), Carrying Case (884340). Weight - 4.2 lbs, Length - 13-9/16", Height - 12", Width - 3-1/4", Operating Pressure - 70-120 PSI, Grip - Rubber, Nail Capacity - 100 nails, Magazine Type - Rear Loading, Nail Diameter - 15-Gauge, Nail Lengths - 1-1/4" - 2-1/2", Magazine Angle - 34 Degrees
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-Gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
|Hitachi C10FCE2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $109.46
List price: $139.00
Hitachi C10FCE2 15-Amp 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- 15 Amp motor, intense power for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large extended flip fence, raises to 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Large table, provides better material support
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- Only 26.3 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Includes: 10" 24T TCT Saw Blade (311128), Pivoting Flip Fence (326704), Dust Bag (322955), Vise Assembly (322952), 10mm Box Wrench (940543), Material Support Extension (321549)