|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Hitachi C10FCG 15-Amp 10" Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
Lowest new price: $99.00
List price: $119.00
The Hitachi C10FCG 10" Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts.Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- 24.2 lbs to facilitate maneuverability and easier transport.Dust collector attachment included to minimize airborne particle
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs.Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Miter ranges - left 52, right 52
|Hitachi DB3DL2 3.6 Volt Lithium Ion Dual-Position Cordless Screwdriver Kit (Lifetime Tool Warranty)
Lowest new price: $79.53
Lowest used price: $65.09
List price: $81.30
Hitachi DB3DL2 Lithium-Ion 3.6-Volt Cordless Screw Driver with Charger, Case and Rechargeable Batteries s
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty & 2-year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- Powered by a 1.5Ah Lithium Ion battery for fade free power, less weight and 3x the total battery life of traditional batteries
- Dual position handle converts from straight to pistol grip for maximum flexibility
- Built-in LED light illuminates the work surface
- 21 clutch settings + 1 drill setting for precision and control based on the application
- Easy to use forward/reverse switch to change bit direction
- Spindle lock for manual screw tightening
- 1/4" hex chuck allows for quick and easy bit changes
- Compact and lightweight- only 10.55" in length and weighs less than 1 lb
- Overload and over-discharge circuit protection for higher durability
- Includes: (2) 1.5Ah 3.6V Lithium Ion Batteries (326263), Quick Charger (UC3SFL), Phillips Bit (992671), Case
|Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
Lowest new price: $59.98
List price: $89.99
Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Finish Nailer with Case
The lightweight Hitachi NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer is an ideal tool for a small carpentry projects. Featuring a high-capacity magazine, exhaust vent, easy depth-of-drive adjustments, and a removable nose cap for prolonged tool life, this pneumatic brad nailer will help you tackle everything from cabinet installation and picture-frame assembly to furniture construction and finish work.
This brad nailer offers dual firing options and a high-capacity magazine for efficiency.
Dual Firing Options for Precise or Continuous Driving
NT50AE2 2-Inch 18-Gauge Brad Nailer
- Intermittent or continuous firing
- Tool-less depth-of-drive adjustment
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust vent
- No-mar nose cap
Safety glasses, a mounted nose cap, and a protective case are included.
Featuring selective actuation for making tool-less firing transitions, the NT50AE2 Brad Nailer can be used for a variety of different applications. By simply sliding the selection control up or down with your hand, you can choose between intermittent and continuous firing. Intermittent firing is ideal for jobs that require precise driving, while the continuous setting can be used to fire nails at a rapid pace by using a bumping motion along the workpiece.
Adjustable Depth of Drive for Accuracy
The NT50AE2 features a convenient depth-of-drive adjustment knob located near the nose. Simply turn the dial half way to make quick, accurate modifications to the driving depth with no tools required.
High-Capacity Magazine for Reduced Downtime
For further convenience, the NT50AE2 features a bottom-loading magazine that's designed for quick and easy loading of 5/8-2 inch brad nails with head sizes between 0.075 and 1.9 mm. The magazine has a capacity of approximately 100 brad nails (depending on the size of the nail), so you can go a long time between reloads. A visual nail indicator allows you to keep an eye on the number of nails in the magazine.
Designed for Comfort and Efficiency
With a lightweight aluminum body, the NT50AE2 weighs just 2.2 pounds and measures 10 x 9-3/16 x 2-3/8 inches (LxHxW)), so it's easy to maneuver. Its soft Elastomer grip provides optimum control and extended comfort for all-day jobs.
For further ease of use, Hitachi equipped the NT50AE2 with an adjustable, 360-degree exhaust vent. Also, an included no-mar nose cap protects the workpiece and the tool.
The NT50AE2 requires 70-120 psi operating pressure to function properly. It takes in air at a rate of 0.025 cubic feet per cycle at 100 psi.
The Hitachi NT50AE2 Brad Nailer is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What's in the Box
NT50AE2 Brad Nailer, safety glasses, nose cap (mounted on tool), and protective case.
- Selective Actuation allows the user to select bump fire or contact fire modes with the simple flip of a switch
- At only 2.2 lbs, this finish nailer is lightweight & well-balanced making it easy to use all day long
- Elastomer grip adds comfort and prevents slippage
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
|Hitachi D10VH2 7.0 Amp 3/8" Variable Speed Drill/Driver with Metal Keyless Chuck
Lowest new price: $39.98
Lowest used price: $37.18
List price: $49.97
Hitachi’s new D10VH2 is vastly improved over previous models featuring an all-metal keyless chuck for higher durability and better bit holding capability. Equipped with a higher amp motor to improve efficiency, and an added belt hook for convenience, the D10VH2 is the perfect tool for light drilling jobs in metal and wood. Its rubber over-molded handle adds comfort and improves control. The variable speed dial with lock-on is convenient for adapting to the task at hand, and reduces fatigue during continuous use applications. An easy to access forward and reverse button makes backing out a bit Quick and easy, and can be operated with one hand. The new D10VH2 is the perfect addition to any tool box.
- Powerful 7-Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque. Max torque of 133.7 in-lbs good for high speed applications
- Variable speed trigger with dial for precise operation.
- Trigger lock-on is convenient for reducing fatigue during continuous use operation
- All metal 3/8" keyless chuck for greater durability and better bit holding ability
- Form fit palm grip with rubber over-molded handle designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Easy to access forward/reverse button makes backing out a bit quick and easy, and can be operated with one hand
- Lightweight at 3.3 lbs for greater ease of use and maneuverability
- Belt hook for convenient storage between job locations and Compact tool body designed to fit in tight spaces
|Hitachi NT65MA4 1-1/4 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch 15-Gauge Angled Finish Nailer with Air Duster
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $178.50
List price: $122.99
The NT65MA4 15-Gauge angled finish nailer is the ideal nailer for installing crown and base moldings, window and door casings, chair rails, cabinets, exterior trim and staircases. Its compact body and angled magazine make for easier placement and operation in tight angles. The integrated air duster clears debris from the work site allowing for faster and cleaner job completion. The NT65MA4 accepts 15-gauge nails from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2" in length. Includes: Safety Glasses (875769), No Mar Tip (881751), 1/4" NPT Male Plug (190001), Carrying Case (884340). Weight - 4.2 lbs, Length - 13-9/16", Height - 12", Width - 3-1/4", Operating Pressure - 70-120 PSI, Grip - Rubber, Nail Capacity - 100 nails, Magazine Type - Rear Loading, Nail Diameter - 15-Gauge, Nail Lengths - 1-1/4" - 2-1/2", Magazine Angle - 34 Degrees
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-Gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
|Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8" 23-Gauge Pin Nailer
Lowest new price: $89.00
List price: $178.00
Hitachi NP35A 1-3/8-Inch 23-Gauge Micro Pin Nailer with Safety Glasses and Carrying Case
- Large fastener capacity for fewer reloads and less downtime
- Magazine automatically adjusts to 5/8", 3/4", 1", 1-3/16" and 1-3/8" fastener lengths for use on a wide variety of projects
- Dual trigger for safe and accurate placement of fasteners
- Rear exhaust directs oil and debris away from the work surface
- Depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Reload indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Removable nose plate for easy jam clearing
- Large housing shield protects the work surface
- Hitachi 23004S 1-3/8-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- GREX P6/MP-3 23 Gauge Multi-Pack Headless Pins (3,000 per box)
- Hitachi 23002S 1-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi 23000S 5/8-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- Hitachi 23003S 1-3/16-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- GREX P6/35L 23 Gauge 1-3/8-Inch Length Headless Pins (10,000 per box)
- GREX P6/25L 23-Gauge 1-Inch Length Headless Pins, 10,000 per Box
- Hitachi NT50AE2 18-Gauge 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch Brad Nailer
- GREX P6/20L 23 Gauge 3/4-Inch Length Headless Pins (10,000 per box)
- Hitachi 22999S 1/2-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
|Hitachi 115155 Professional Grade Polyurethane Air Hose with 1/4" Industrial Fittings, 1/4" x 50', Green
Lowest new price: $23.99
List price: $24.99
Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- Heavy-duty bend restrictors for added durability
- 40% lighter than PVC
- Remains flexible in cold temperatures
- 300 pounds per square inch
- Spiral reinforced for durability
|Hitachi 115445 Heavy Duty 1,200 lb Capacity Folding Sawhorses (2 Pack)
Lowest new price: $37.99
List price: $39.97
Hitachi heavy duty sawhorses feature a 1,200 lb capacity per pair while remaining light weight and easy to move around the job site. The additional Hitachi Green sawbucks are designed to support the Flat side of a 2x4, and can be used to raise or extend the work surface area to support 4x8 sheets. A built in shelf and cord hooks on each provide additional storage for users.
- Leading capacity at 1,200 lbs per pair
- Includes 2 sawhorses and 4 sawbucks
- Sawbucks designed to hold 2x4 flat on its side
- Built in shelf and cord hooks
- Indentions to support 2" thick lumber
|Hitachi NR90AES1 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
Lowest new price: $179.99
Lowest used price: $125.99
List price: $199.97
The NR90AE(S1) framing nailer drives plastic collated nails from 2" to 3-1/2" in length and features Hitachi's next generation "Industrial Design". The newly redesigned head guard allows for a faster and easier disassembly process, saving you valuable time during tool maintenance. The NR90AE(S1) weighs only 7.5 pounds, making it easy to use all day, while still providing the power of bulkier, heavier nailers. A selective actuation switch adds the convenience of being able to quickly change between bump or sequential fire and the tool-less depth of drive eliminates the need to adjust the pressure at the compressor. The simple two-step loading makes fastener replenishment quick and easy, reducing downtime. Includes Safety Glasses (875769). Air Pressure PSI: 70 – 120, Air Consumption @ 100 PSI scfm .09, Applicable Nails Diameter in: .113 – .148, Length in: 2 – 3-1/2, Nail Capacity: 64 (.131), Magazine Angle: 21 Degrees, Magazine Loading: Rear, Actuation: Selective, Depth Adjustment: Tool-less, Jam Clearing: Open Nose
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch
- Tool-less depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials
- Two piece anodized aluminum magazine making repairs or replacements easy and with minimal expense
- Two step nail loading allows for quick and easy reloads
- Rubber grip provides comfort and ensures a secure grip
|Hitachi G12SR4 6.2-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with 5 Abrasive Wheels
Lowest new price: $46.95
List price: $49.97
The G12SR4 4 1/2" Angle Grinder removes casting fin, finishes various types of steel, bronze and aluminum materials and castings, grinds welded sections, sections cut by means of an acetylene torch, synthetic resins, slate, brick and marble. With it's small grip diameter, high output power and overload durability, it delivers great performance. This grinder comes with 5 grinding wheels and a carrying case. Includes Wheel Guard (338848), Side Handle (302142), Spanner Wrench (938332Z), Case (339264), Abrasive Depressed Center Wheels (5pcs).
- 6.2 Amp motor with 980W of max output power for tough grinding jobs
- Spindle lock for quick and easy disc and accessory changes
- Trigger lock-on for comfortable, continuous operation
- Class leading overload durability for increased tool life and reliability
- Left-mounted slide switch with quick-off feature for added safety
- Removable, forward-canted side handle for improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users
- Compact and lightweight at 4.0 lbs for greater control and maneuverability, especially in overhead applications
- Low-profile gear case to get into the tightest areas
- Small diameter grip for a comfortable hold and reduced fatigue
Page 1 of 89
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.