|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Hitachi DS10DFL2 12-Volt Peak Cordless Lithium Ion Compact Drill Driver Kit (Lifetime Tool Warranty)
Lowest new price: $65.00
List price: $99.97
Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the DS10DFL2 12-Volt Peak driver drill is impressively compact and lightweight at just 2.1 lbs. With two speed settings and 300 in/lbs of torque, the lightweight design doesn't come at the cost of power. The DS10DFL2 also features a 21+1 stage clutch with 21 torque settings and a drill mode for precision and control. A convenient LED light illuminates dark spaces, and a keyless 3/8" chuck provides simple bit replacements. This driver's small size is ideal for installation, electrical, HVAC and other trade applications, as well as woodworking and fine finish applications. The DS10DFL2 comes standard with two lithium ion batteries for fade free power and lighter weight than that of traditional NiCd batteries. It has all of the power, quality and design that users have come to expect from Hitachi in a compact package.
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- Impressively lightweight at 2.2 lbs reduces fatigue during extended or elevated use
- 300 in/lbs of torque to handle tough jobs in tight spaces
- Two-speed gear setting to match the appropriate speed to the application
- 21+1 clutch with 21 torque settings and a drill mode for ultimate precision and control
- Optimized handle dimensions for a secure grip and ergonomic comfort in all hand sizes
- LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- 3/8" keyless chuck for simple bit replacements and a variety of applications
- Responsive variable speed trigger for complete control during operation
|Hitachi KC10DFL2 12-Volt Peak Cordless Lithium Ion Driver Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (Lifetime Tool Warranty)
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $149.97
Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the KC10DFL2 is a 12V Peak Combo Kit that includes a driver drill (DS10DFL2) and an impact driver (WH10DFL2). Also included are two 12V Peak Lithium Ion batteries, a 5-position flashlight, quick charger, carrying case, 7-piece bit set and a Phillips #2 driver bit. This compact kit is ideal for installations, electrical work, HVAC and other trade applications as well as for woodworking and fine finish applications. The DS10DFL2 12-Volt Peak driver drill is impressively compact and lightweight at just 2.2 lbs. With two speed settings and 300 in/lbs of torque, the lightweight design doesn't come at the cost of power. This drivers small size is ideal for installation, electrical, HVAC and other trade applications, as well as woodworking and fine finish applications. The WH10DFL2 is a compact and lightweight cordless impact driver. It delivers 955 in/lbs of torque in a compact size tool that weighs only 2.2 lbs. It is ideal for applications such as tightening bolts and sinking screws as well as projects like installing cabinetry and windows and hanging doors.
- Kit includes the DS10DFL2 12V Peak Lithium Ion Driver Drill with a 3/8" keyless chuck and 21+1 clutch with 21 torque settings and a drill mode for ultimate precision and control
- Kit includes the WH10DFL2 12V Peak Lithium Ion Impact Driver with 955 in/lbs of torque, up to 2,700 RPM and 3,200 IPM, ideal for driving stubborn bolts and screws
- Kit includes (2) 12V Peak Lithium Ion batteries that deliver steady power for the duration of every charge
- Kit also includes a Flashlight, 40-minute quick charger and carrying bag
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty
|Hitachi SB8V2 9.0 Amp 3-Inch-by-21-Inch Variable Speed Belt Sander with Trigger Lock and Soft Grip Handles
Lowest new price: $129.00
Lowest used price: $111.59
List price: $286.21
Hitachi SB8V2 9-Amp Variable Speed Belt Sander, 3-Inch by 21-Inch
- Variable speed dial adjusts speed from 820-1,475 ft/min for improved manageability during any operation
- Soft elastomer grip surface on the main and auxiliary handles for a comfortable and secure hold
- Tracking window improves visibility of sanding surface and sanding belt during use
- Left-side mounted dust collection bag improves corner sanding applications, while reducing airborne particles to keep work area clean
- Wear-resistant V-belt drives the sander for double the service life
|Hitachi 115003 No.2 Phillips Magnetic Driver Bit, 2-Pack
Lowest new price: $7.79
List price: $8.83
The Hitachi 115003 No.2 Phillips Magnetic Driver Bit features a patented magnetic collar design, strong fastener holding power, black oxide finish for added corrosion resistance and 1/4-Inch quick-change impact ready shaft. Manufactured with high quality S2 steel for strength, this 2-Inch bit comes in a 2-pack. The Hitachi 115003 No.2 Phillips Magnetic Driver Bit comes with a 30-day limited warranty. Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- Phillips P2 magnetic lock bits
- 2 pk
- Great for all your needs
- Patented magnetic collar design
- Strong fastener holding power
- Manufactured with high quality S2 steel and has 1/4-Inch quick-change impact ready shaft
- Black oxide finish for added corrosion resistance; comes in a 2-pack
- Comes with a 30-day warranty
|Hitachi 725397 4-Inch 6 TPI Jig Saw Blades For Fiber Cement Siding - 3 Pack
Lowest new price: $19.25
List price: $21.02
Hitachi 725397 4-Inch Jig Saw Blades For Fiber Cement Siding, 6-TPI, 3-Pack
The Hitachi Jigsaw Blade is designed for fast, coarse cutting of abrasive materials. It is especially designed to saw through 1/4-inch to 3/4-inch fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP), 1/4-inch to 2-3/8-inch cement bonded particle board, and fiber cement (or hardiboard). This jigsaw blade is 4 inches long and has 6 teeth per inch on the cutting side, the blade is carbide tipped for increased durability and cutting strength. This product comes 3 per package and is backed by a 5-year limited warranty extended to the original purchaser.
- Jigsaw blade designed for fast, coarse cutting of abrasive materials
- Ideal for use on fiberglass-reinforced plastic, cement bonded particle board and fiber cement
- Carbide-tipped for durability and cutting strength
- 4-inches long with 6-teeth per inch on cutting side
- Comes with a 5-year limited warranty
- Ideal for use on fiberglass-reinforced plastic, cement bonded particle board, and fiber cement
- 4-inch length; 6 teeth per inch on cutting side
- 5-year limited warranty; 3-pack
|Hitachi CR18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw with Lifetime Tool Warranty (Tool Only, No Battery)
Lowest new price: $49.00
Lowest used price: $69.90
List price: $89.97
Covered by Hitachi’s Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the CR18DGLP4 (tool body only) combines comfort and convenience with the fade free power, lighter weight and longer total battery life that comes from Lithium Ion battery power. It is compatible with all Hitachi’s 18 Volt Lithium Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), and is capable of generating a no-load speed of 3,300 SPM with a 1" stroke length. The lightweight design (just 5.7 lbs without battery installed) coupled with its compact size and soft grip handle make this cordless reciprocating saw easy to use all day. The tool-less blade change system is quick and convenient and helps ensure less down time when on a job site.
- Compatible with Hitachi's 18V Li-Ion slide-type batteries for fade free power, less weight and 3x the battery life of traditional Ni-Cd batteries
- Tool-less blade change system allows for quick replacements and reduced downtime
- Soft grip handle for improved comfort and less fatigue
- Adjustable front shoe for depth of cut control and extended blade life
- LED light for convenient visibility when cutting in dark spaces
- Hitachi C18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 6-1/2" Circular Saw with Lifetime Tool Warranty (Tool Only, No Battery)
- Hitachi 339782 Compact 18V 3.0 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Slide Style Battery
- Hitachi KC18DGL 18-Volt Cordless Lithium Ion Driver Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (Lifetime Tool Warranty)
- Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Jig Saw with Lifetime Tool Warranty (Tool Only, No Battery)
- Hitachi UB18DEL 18-Volt Cordless LED Flashlight (Tool Only, No Battery)
- Hitachi 725362 New Progressive Tooth Technology - 8-Inch, Bi-Metal, All Purpose Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blades (5-Pack)
- Hitachi HXP Carrying Organizer Tool Bag For Tool Kits (Bag Only)
- Hitachi 725324 6-Inch, 18 TPI, Bi-Metal, Metal Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blades - 5 Pack
- Hitachi DS18DGL 18-Volt Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 Inch Compact Drill Driver Kit (Lifetime Tool Warranty)
- Hitachi 725302 12-Inch, 6 TPI, HCS, Wood Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blades - 5 Pack
|Hitachi NH90AB 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" Palm Nailer with 360° Swivel Fitting
Lowest new price: $37.99
List price: $39.97
The new Hitachi 3-1/2" palm nailer – NH90AB - is here to round out Hitachi’s pneumatic lineup. Installing joist hangers and metal connectors in confined spaces will No longer be a problem with the NH90AB. The 360° swivel Plug adds convenience when working in tight spaces by allowing the air hose to hang at any angle instead of straight out. The over-molded rubber grip adds comfort, absorbs vibration and makes gripping and controlling the palm nailer easier when maneuvering it in tight spaces. It's covered by Hitachi’s 5-Year warranty for peace of mind.
- 360 degree swivel fitting for maximum maneuverability and ease of use
- Magnetic nose holds a fastener in place for safe and accurate fastener placement
- Front exhaust directs the air away from the user
- Over-molded rubber grip for added comfort, better hold and reduced vibration
- Accepts a 2-1/2" - 3-1/2" bulk nail
- Lightweight at only 1.3 lbs.
- Ideal for installing joist hangers and metal connectors
- Safety glasses included for increased user safety
|Hitachi 23002S 1-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
Lowest new price: $6.33
List price: $3.53
Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- 23-gauge electro-galvanized headless pins
- Great for moldings, picture frames, assembly trim and cabinetry finishing
- Fit for the Hitachi NP35A micro pin nailer
- Measures 1 in. in size and comes in a 2,000 per pack
- Fit for the Hitachi NP35A micro pin mailer
|Hitachi C7SB2 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with 0-55 Degree Bevel Capacity
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $49.78
List price: $119.00
Hitachi C7SB2 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
The award-winning Hitachi C7SB2 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw has a powerful 15 Amp motor for ripping OSB, 2x4s, plywood, and other common framing materials. And with a wide bevel capacity, adjustable stops, cutting-depth lever, and more, the C7SB2 will tackle heavy-duty professional jobs with ease.
C7SB2 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
|Blade Diameter||185 mm (7-1/4")|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||At 90°: 60 mm (2-3/8")|
At 45 °: 47 mm (1-27/32")
At 50°: 43 mm (1-11/16")
At 55°: 39 mm (1-17/32")
|Power Source||Single-phase 120V AC 60Hz (120V DC)|
|Rated Current||15 Amps|
|Power Input||1,710 Watts|
|Overall Length||305 mm (12")|
|Net Weight||4.6kg (10.1 lbs.)|
|Standard Accessories||1 Tungsten Carbide Tippled Saw Blade|
Powerful Motor and Blade Handle Tough Cuts with Ease
This 15 Amp circular saw powerfully rips common framing materials.
The 24-tooth, carbide-tipped blade slices with precision. View larger.
Winner of the Taunton Press 2005 Best Value award, the C7SB2 features a single-phase 120-volt, 15 Amp motor that generates a no-load saw speed of 5,800 RPM and an output of up to 2,100 watts.
The 7-1/4-inch, 24-tooth, carbide-tipped blade with 5/8-inch arbor powers through tough cuts with ease. It has a 1-27/32" depth of cut at 45 degrees and a 2-3/8" depth of cut at 90 degrees. And with a cutting depth lever, the C7SB2 makes it easy to select the right depth for the job.
Perfect for a Wide Range of Beveling Applications
The C7SB2 Circular Saw is capable of not only making accurate 90-degree cuts, but it can also make clean bevels from 0-55 degrees in just about any common framing material.
An adjustable lever makes it easy to find the bevel stops at 0, 45, and 55 degrees. It helps keep your blade true and accurate by locking the blade in place at the desired angle. A blade guard protects your hands during angled cuts, and a spindle lock provides an extra level of safety.
Full of User-Friendly Features
The C7SB2 has a host of features that will make your next cutting job as easy as can be. To start, a one-piece die-cast aluminum alloy base features easy-to-read front and side scales for accurate measurements.
The non-slip Elastomer-grip handle keeps you in complete control of the tool and provides comfort for all-day jobs. What's more, this saw weighs only 10.1 pounds, so it is extremely easy to maneuver and transport.
To top it all off, an easily accessible carbon brush lets you replace the brush as needed to prolong the life of the tool.
The C7SB2 Circular Saw is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What's in the Box
C7SB2 Circular Saw, 24-tooth carbide-tipped blade, 10mm wrench, and carrying case.
- Bevel capacity from 0-55 degrees, adjustable lever stops at 0,45 and 55 degrees presenting a wide range of beveling applications
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum alloy, one-piece base, offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurement
- Cutting depth lever, adds convenience and facilitates ease of use
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for the toughest cutting jobs
|Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit
Lowest new price: $157.99
List price: $157.99
Hitachi KM12VC 11-Amp 2-1/4-Horsepower Plunge and Fixed Base Variable Speed Router Kit
The Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4-Peak-Horsepower Fixed/Plunge-Base Router Kit is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping, and pattern cutting. Featuring Hitachi's ergonomic styling, a powerful motor that is the quietest in its class, a two-state motor-release clamp, easy base changes, quick depth adjustments, and more, this router kit is a valuable addition to any workshop.
KM12VC Router Kit
|Peak Horsepower||2-1/4 HP|
|Max Collet Capacity||1/2" & 1/4"|
|No-Load Speed||8,000 - 24,000|
|No-Load Noise Level||79.5dB|
|Weight-Fixed Base||7.3 lbs|
|Weight-Plunge Base||9.9 lbs|
Powerful 11-amp motor features electronic speed control for consistent RPM.
Powerful, Quiet Motor Handles Hardwoods with Ease
Ergonomically designed handles provide comfort and control. View larger.
A fine-depth adjustment knob enables precise depth control. View larger.
At the heart of the KM12VC Router Kit is a powerful, 11-amp motor with 2-1/4 peak horsepower and nickel-plated housing. The motor has an adjustable no-load speed of 8,000 to 24,000 RPM for dialing in the perfect setting for the job. And the KM12VC motor features Hitachi's electronic speed control, which means this tool maintains constant RPM as the load varies, so you get precise, controlled cuts every time.
Not only is the KM12VC's motor powerful, it's also quiet--at just 79-1/2 decibels (dB), it's the quietest in its class. And because less noise means less vibration during operation, this kit will give you the precise, controlled cuts you expect.
Two-Stage Motor-Release Clamp for Quick and Accurate Adjustments
With a two-stage motor-release clamp, the KM12VC Router Kit lets you make quick and easy base changes and depth adjustments. And switching from the fixed base to the plunge base takes just seconds. An added bonus, the plunge base features a fine-depth adjustment knob for precise depth control.
The KM12VC Router Kit is a versatile tool that accepts 1/2-inch and 1/4-inch bits, so it's compatible with the bits found in most workshops. In addition, the kit includes a 1/2-inch collet chuck and a 1/4-inch collet chuck for easy bit changes.
Ergonomic Design Enhances Comfort
Hitachi designed the KM12VC to be both comfortable and portable. For comfort, the handles are ergonomically designed, which allows for control, accuracy, and precision. For portability, the fixed base weighs only 7.3 pounds, while the plunge base weighs only 9.9 pounds. Additionally, both bases, the motor, and all of the kit's accessories fit securely within an included protective case for easy travel between jobsites.
This well-crafted router kit features a durable design that is backed by Hitachi's five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
KM12VC Fixed and Plunge bases with Motor, 1/2-inch collet chuck, 1/4-inch collet chuck, seven template guides, lock nut, centering gauge, 16-mm wrench, 23-mm wrench, 10-mm wrench, 4-mm hex-bar wrench, sub base (B), 10 hex socket HD bolt M5x10, and case.
- 11 Amp motor (2-1/4 Peak Horsepower), for precise, controlled cuts
- 2-stage motor release clamp, for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Electronic speed control, maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- Class leading noise level, only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop
- Includes: 1/2" Collet Chuck (323293), 1/4" Collet Chuck (323293), Template Guide Adapter (323272), Centering Gauge (323296), 16mm Wrench (323294), 23mm Wrench (323295), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Sub Base Plate (323297), Hex Socket HD Bolt M5x10 (10pcs) (949819), Case (323358)