|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Hitachi D13VF 1/2-Inch 9-Amp Drill, EVS Reversible
Lowest new price: $79.00
Lowest used price: $64.55
List price: $79.97
Hitachi D13VF 9-Amp Reversible Drill with Case, Chuck Key and Side Handle
The Hitachi 1/2-Inch Drill comes with a 9 Amp high-performance motor to provide plenty of power at all drilling speeds. This drill features an ergonomic form-fit palm grip handle that increases comfort and control while reducing fatigue-causing vibration. This drill combines high speed with optimal torque -- with a maximum no-load speed of 850 RPM and a maximum torque of 416-3/5 inch-pounds -- making it ideal for all your high torque jobs. It has a 2-1/8-inch wood capacity and a 1/2-inch steel capacity. The drill's design is lightweight (weighing only 4-3/5 pounds) and highly durable, with contractor-grade cast-aluminum gear housing, the double gear reduction provides higher torque while reducing gear strain.
The electronic variable speed control trigger is easily operated with just two fingers and includes a convenient lock-on feature for comfortable continuous operation. The drill also comes with an easy-to-use reversing switch. This drill includes a removable side handle for increased operability and control, an industrial 1/2-inch chuck, and a chuck key. The drill has a built-in belt hook for convenience, and when you're ready to pack up the drill comes with a durable injection-molded plastic carrying case. An optional angle attachment can be used with this drill to help reach difficult angles and tight corners. This product is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Drill, 1/2-inch chuck, chuck key, side handle, and carrying case.
- Electronic variable speed control trigger, designed for easy two-finger operation with a lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Max torque of 416.6 in-lbs, ideal for high torque applications
- Form fit palm grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Contractor-grade cast aluminum gear housing, adds durability and efficiently dissipates heat
- Double gear reduction, provides higher torque while reducing gear strain
- Belt hook, convenient for between use and preventing the tool from unexpected falls
- Optional angle attachment, ideal for hard to reach applications
- Hitachi 799962 120 Piece Drill Bit and Screwdriver Set, Impact, Spade, Masonry, Nut Drivers, Hard Plastic Case
- IRWIN Industrial Tools 47416 1-Inch by 17-Inch Tubed Long Ship Auger Bit
- SE 7503SD 3-Piece Power Extension Bit Set for Drills, Nut Driver, and Impact Socket Adapter
- Hitachi G12SR4 6.2-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with 5 Abrasive Wheels
- M-D Building Products 49058 Deluxe Mixer
- Hitachi G12SE2 4-1/2-Inch 9.5-Amp Angle Grinder, AC/DC
- QEP 61205 Super Grout Mixer
- Hitachi G18ST 7-Inch 15-Amp Angle Grinder
- IMT 10" Glass Suction Cup Vacuum Glass Lifter with Metal Handle and Brass Pump, Heavy Duty Vacuum Lifter for Granite & Glass Lifting Window Replacement, 265lbs Load Capacity with Free Carrying Case
- Hitachi C7ST 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw (Discontinued by the Manufacturer)
|Hitachi N5010A 1/2" Standard Crown Stapler, 16 Gauge
Lowest new price: $227.99
List price: $227.99
Hitachi N5010A 1/2-Inch 16-Gauge Standard Crown Stapler
- Uses standard 1/2" crown staples from 3/4" - 2" in length
- Cylinder valve firing mechanism provides a quick response and powerful driving- up to 3 staples per second
- Depth of drive control for flush drives into various materials
- High capacity magazine holds 150 staples, allowing for fewer replenishments
- Tool-less jam release reduces down time
|Hitachi 877-330 Top Cover for NR83A, NR83A2, NR83A5, NR83AA, NV65AC, NR83AA2, NR83AA3, NR83AA5, NV83A, NV83AA, NV83A2, NV83A3, NV83A5
Lowest new price: $4.42
List price: $4.96
Compatible with Hitachi Power Tool Models NR83A, NR83A2, NR83A5, NR83AA, NV65AC, NR83AA2, NR83AA3, NR83AA5, NV83A, NV83AA, NV83A2, NV83A3, NV83A5, NR83AA3, NV65AA, NV75A, NR83A3S, NR83A3 and 83AA2 (NOT Included)
- Hitach Replacement Part
- TOP COVER NR83A/2 NR83AA/2/3
- Hitachi Power Tools
|Hitachi VB16Y Portable Variable Speed Rebar Cutter Bender, Up to Number 5 (3/8", 1/2", 5/8") Grade 60 Rebar, 3.1 Second Cut, 8.0 Amp
Lowest new price: $1,899.00
List price: $1,917.77
Hitachi's VB16Y Portable Rebar Cutter and Bender offers jobsite simplicity, precision, and portability promising to dramatically reduce the cost of on-site rebar installation. Unlike other machines on the market, the VB16Y can both bend and cut rebar and is easily transportable.
- 8 Amp motor, intense power (530W) that it uniformly bends up to No. 5 (3/8", 1/2", 5/8") Grade 60 rebar at a maximum angle of 180 degrees
- Variable speed trigger with safety lock provides manual-like precision and control over the bending speed
- Reference markings on bending plate provide for easy position adjustment
- Precision angle bends are preset and completed in just seconds (cut: 3.1 seconds, bend: 5.1 seconds) for consistency
- With the turn of a pre-set dial, bends can be made in a variety of angles
- Extremely low profile design (18.4"L x 8.5"H x 9.1"W), yet extremely stable
- 39.7 lbs, portable design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
|Hitachi C8FSE 9.2-Amp 8-1/2-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $309.00
Hitachi C8FSE 9.5-Amp 8-1/2-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The Hitachi C8FSE 8-1/2-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw provides smooth, accurate miters and crosscuts in a variety of workpieces, including trim and crown molding. Its gliding slide system allows for easy handling of large framing pieces, and its compound cutting capability provides versatility on the job. An ideal tool for trim carpenters, framers, and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability, the C8FSE is the lightest and most portable sliding compound miter saw in its class.
C8FSE Compound Miter Saw
|No-Load Speed||5,500 RPM|
|Bevel Angle Range||Right 0°-5°|
|Miter Angle Range||Right 0°-57°|
|Miter Detent Stops|
(R & L)
|Cross Cut Capacity (90°)||2-9/16" x 12"|
|Tool Dimensions (WxDxH)||21-27/32" x 31-3/32" x 19-3/32"|
Powerful Motor Provides Smooth, Accurate Cuts
Linear ball-bearing slide system allows for easy handling of large framing pieces.
Thumb-actuated miter stops facilitate simple miter adjustments at the most common angles. View larger.
Adjust the bevel up to 48 degrees to the left or 5 degrees to the right for a precision cut. View larger.
The C8FSE Compound Miter Saw features a powerful 9.2-amp motor that generates a no-load speed of up to 5,500 RPM for making crosscuts and miters with ease. The electronic speed control ensures consistent RPM throughout the cut, so you get smooth, precise, controlled cuts each and every time.
Compound Feature for Precise Miters and Bevels
Hitachi designed the C8FSE for versatile, easy use. The thumb-actuated positive miter stops allow for simple miter adjustments at the most common angles: 15.0, 22.5, 31.6, and 45.0 degrees to the right or left. This design allows you to easily change the angle of the cutting blade for creating miters in crown molding and other trim pieces. And with a bevel range of 48 degrees to the left and five degrees to the right, the Hitachi C8FSE provides gorgeous bevels on the first try.
The 8-1/2-inch TCT saw blade (included) makes easy work of delicate trim and other woodwork, and the linear ball-bearing slide system and pivoting fence allow for accurate cutting of large workpieces up to 2-9/16 inches high and 12 inches deep.
Chock-Full of User-Friendly Features
The C8FSE contains plenty of features to help you make the perfect cut the first time. To start, a splinter guard behind the fence reduces tear-out for clean, finished cuts. For further refinement, a comfortable vertical handle with a vibration-reducing elastomer grip keeps you in control at all times, a large table provides a stable guide and sturdy support, and a built-in clamping system holds your workpiece in place.
The C8FSE also includes a dust collector that minimizes accumulation of dust and particles in both your workspace and the saw's interior components, keeping your jobsite clean and prolonging the life of the tool. An added bonus, easily accessible carbon brushes will help your saw perform for the long term.
Weighing just 31 pounds and measuring just 31-3/32 x 21-27/32 x 19-3/32 inches (LxWxH), the C8FSE is the lightest tool in its class, making it the most portable 8-1/2-inch slide miter saw on the market.
Durably built, this tool is backed with an industry-leading five-year warranty. It is compatible with Hitachi's UU610 and UU610CZ Universal Work Stations.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of InnovationWhat's in the Box
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry--in fact, the introduction of the C8FSE marks the 20th anniversary of Hitachi's development of the first-ever sliding compound miter saw. In 1988 Hitachi developed the sliding compound miter saw to combine the capacity of a radial arm saw and the convenience of a miter saw. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
C8FSE Compound Miter Saw, 8-1/2-inch TCT saw blade, dust bag, vice assembly, box wrench, and sub fence.
Weighing a mere 31 pounds, the miter saw is the most portable tool in its class.
- Lightest in its class at only 31 lbs.Power input 1,050W
- Vertical handle that has a soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip
- Large pivoting fence and table provide better support when cutting crown molding lying flat.
- Externally accessible carbon brush for quick and easy brush changes
- Easy-to-use positive miter stops for quick miter adjustments to 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 degrees to the both left and right.
|Hitachi 985385 3/4-Inch Hex and 21/32-Inch Round 2-Inch by 12-Inch Flat Wide Chisel
Lowest new price: $20.01
List price: $21.76
Hitachi 985385 Spline/Hex Round 2-Inch by 12-Inch Demolition Flat Hammer Chisel
- Made of carbon hardened steel
- High tolerance milled shank
- Optimized cutting edge geometry for best removal rate
- 12-Inch length
- Comes with a 30-day limited warranty
|Hitachi 14204 2-Inch by 16 Gauge Finish Nail (2,500 per Box)
Lowest new price: $6.07
Lowest used price: $10.80
List price: $14.29
Hitachi 14204 2" x 16 Gauge Straight Finish Nails Smooth Bright 2500 count
- 2", 16 gauge finish nails
- 2.5m count
- Fits Hitachi NT65A,NT65A2,NT65A3 finish nailers
- Hitachi NT65M2S 16-Gauge Finish Nailer with Integrated Air Duster, 2-1/2-Inch, Silver
- Hitachi NT1865DM 18V Cordless Straight Finish Nailer, Brushless Motor, 16 Gauge, 1" to 2-1/2" Nails, Compact 3.0 Ah Lithium Ion Battery, Zero Ramp-Up Time, Lifetime Tool Warranty
- Hitachi 24108T 2-Inch x 18-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Brad Nails, 1000-Pack
- Hitachi 339782 Compact 18V 3.0 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Slide Style Battery
- Hitachi 24102T 1-Inch x 18-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Brad Nails, 1000-Pack
- Hitachi 44201S 1-1/4-Inch x 16-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Nails, 1000-Pack
- Hitachi 20163S 3-1/4-in X .131 Framing Nails, Full Round Head, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Plastic Strip Collation, For 21 Degree Framing Nailers, 1,000 Per Box
- Hitachi 115155 Professional Grade Polyurethane Air Hose with 1/4" Industrial Fittings, 1/4" x 50', Green
- Hitachi 23002S 1-Inch x 23-Gauge Electro-Galvanized Headless Pins, 2000-Pack
- DEWALT DCS16250 2-1/2-Inch by 16 Gauge Finish Nail (2,500 per Box)
|Hitachi 24202 1-1/2-inch 15 Gauge Electro Galv Finish Nail (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Lowest new price: $18.24
List price: $5.64
Angled finish nailsElectro-galvanized angled finish nails are suitable for general and rough nailing jobsDesigned for use with the Hitachi NT65AA, NT65MA, NT65MA2, NT65MA3, NT65MA4 and NT65GA nailersResists rusting with galvanized steel construction, ensuring long-lasting use15 gauge1-1/2"1,000 count
- 1,000 count box
- Electro Galvenized
- 15 Gauge
- 1 1/2"
- Finish Nails
|Hitachi 725362 New Progressive Tooth Technology - 8-Inch, Bi-Metal, All Purpose Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blades (5-Pack)
Lowest new price: $19.61
List price: $21.25
725362 Features: -Product Type:Recip. Dimensions: -Overall Length - End to End:0.75 -Overall Product Weight:0.2
- 8" x 3/4" x .050"
- Special blade provides universal application in various materials. For wood, wood with nails, non-ferrous metals, plastic, and fiberglass
- 30 day satisfaction guarantee and one-year limited warranty on parts and labor
- Hitachi CR18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Reciprocating Saw with Lifetime Tool Warranty (Tool Only, No Battery)
- Hitachi 725324 6-Inch, 18 TPI, Bi-Metal, Metal Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blades - 5 Pack
- Hitachi 725302 12-Inch, 6 TPI, HCS, Wood Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blades - 5 Pack
- Hitachi 339782 Compact 18V 3.0 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Slide Style Battery
- Hitachi 115427 6-1/2 18T Framing Vpr Blade
- Hitachi UC18YSL3S Compact 18V 3.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery (2 Pack) and Charger Combo Kit
- Hitachi KC18DGL 18-Volt Cordless Lithium Ion Driver Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (Lifetime Tool Warranty) (Discontinued by the Manufacturer)
- Hitachi C18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion 6-1/2" Circular Saw with Lifetime Tool Warranty (Tool Only, No Battery)
- Hitachi 799962 120 Piece Drill Bit and Screwdriver Set, Impact, Spade, Masonry, Nut Drivers, Hard Plastic Case
- Hitachi UB18DEL 18-Volt Cordless LED Flashlight (Tool Only, No Battery)
|Hitachi 326263 EBM315 3.6-Volt Lithium-Ion 1.5 Ah Battery
Lowest new price: $24.99
Lowest used price: $11.87
List price: $24.99
Hitachi 326263 EBM315 3.6-Volt Lithium-Ion 1.5-Amp Hour Battery
The Hitachi EBM315 3.6-Volt Lithium-Ion 1.5 Ah HXP Battery features the revolutionary Hitachi HXP Lithium-Ion technology. This advanced technology delivers a battery that is 50-percent lighter than an average NiCd battery, with a longer overall battery life and a longer run time than any other technology on the market. The HXP battery features a specialized internal circuitry system that is equipped with a current interruption and detection system, thermal protector, and an electronic switch to protect the battery against overcharge and discharge.
The EBM315 provides a steady level of power during the entire usage, ensuring the battery's full potential every time. This battery has a recharge life of approximately 1300 to 1500 times, as opposed to an average of 500 times for NiCd or NiMH batteries. It has a low power discharge while in storage so you can rest assured that your tools will always be ready when you are. Not only does the HXP battery deliver a longer life and extended power, it is also surprising lightweight. When you're using a tool powered by HXP technology, it feels like you're holding a 12-volt tool while experiencing the power of 18 volts. This reduces user fatigue and improves manageability without sacrificing power.
This battery is recharged with the Hitachi UC3SFL Battery Charger and is designed to power the Hitachi DB3DL Cordless Screwdriver and other compatible Hitachi tools. It is important to fully charge your battery before attempting to use it in your power tools. To charge your EBM315 battery properly, position the battery so that the nameplate faces towards the nameplate of the charger and press the battery into place until comes into full contact with the bottom of plate. Inserting the battery turns the charger on, and the pilot lamp should light up. If the pilot lamp does not light up, pull out the power cord from the base and check the battery mounting condition. Once your battery is fully charged, the pilot lamp goes off and you're battery is ready to use. In general, the UC3SFL should charge your battery in approximately 30 minutes. Although the variation is minor, ambient temperature above or below room temperature may effect recharging time.
Recharging New Batteries: What to Expect
The internal chemical substance of your new batteries is not activated, thus the electric discharge might be low when using them the first or second time. This is a temporary phenomenon and is not cause for alarm. The normal time required for recharging will be restored by recharging the battery 2-3 times.
How to Make Your Battery Perform Longer
The best way to maximize the life of your battery, is to follow two easy steps. First of all, remember to recharge your battery before it becomes completely exhausted. When you feel that the power of the tool becomes weaker, stop using the tool and recharge the battery. If you continue to use the tool and exhaust the electric current, the battery may be damaged and its life will become shorter. Secondly, you should always avoid recharging your batteries at high temperatures. A rechargeable battery will be hot immediately after use. If a battery is recharged while it's still hot, its internal chemical substance will deteriorate, and the battery life will be shortened.
About Hitachi Power Tools
Hitachi Power Tools carries an extensive line of professional grade tools and accessories for woodworking, metalworking, concrete drilling and cutting, as well as a complete line of pneumatic nailers, staplers, compressors and collated fasteners. During the 1980s Hitachi Power Tools built its reputation for quality on the success of its pneumatic framing nailer and sliding-compound miter saws. In 1995 Hitachi Power Tools was renamed Hitachi Koki USA to denote the addition of manufacturing to the United States
From headquarters in Atlanta, GA, and satellite offices in Chatsworth, CA, and Toronto, Ontario, Hitachi Koki USA supports nearly 2000 retail locations carrying Hitachi tools and over 1000 authorized service centers. The field sales force and service technicians constantly provide information to engineers to refine the product selection. Many tools in the line are designed and offered for use only in North America. With dozens of new models already in development, Hitachi Power Tools enters the 21st century with Hitachi Koki USA continuing to offer the highest level of professional power tools available.
- This battery is a 3.6-volt Lithium-Ion 1.5 Ah Battery
- 3 Times as many charge cycles as Nickel Cadium batteries
- 25-Percent more run time per charge that Nickel-Cadium batteries
- Charges in 30-minutes
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty
- 3.0-Amp/Hr and 40-Percent less weight than Ni-Cad or NiMH batteries
- 3 Times as many charge cycles as Ni-Cad batteries
- 25-Percent more run time per charge that Ni-Cad batteries
- Weighs less than pound
- Overcharge and over discharge protection to increase the life of the battery
- Hitachi DB3DL2 Power Cordless Screwdriver Kit, 3.6V 1.5Ah Lithium Ion Battery - 2, Dual Position, LED Light, Lifetime Tool Warranty
- Hitachi UC3SFL 3.6-Volt Lithium-Ion EBM3-Series Battery Charger
- Hitachi 728981 Fuel Rod Cans for Hitachi NT65GA, NT65GB and NT65GS Power Tools, 4-Cans
- Hitachi 115293 T-Steel Impact Rated Driver Bit Set (45 Piece)
- Hitachi 115003 No.2 Phillips Magnetic Driver Bit, 2-Pack
- Hex Head Allen Wrench Drill Bit Set (HUGE 10 PACK WITH STORAGE CASE) - Magnetic Tips - Quick Release Shank for Easy Attachment - Solid S2 Steel Alloy - 2.3" Long - Perfect for Ikea Type Furniture
- Presa 10111 1/4-in Keyless Drill Chuck, Black
- BOSTITCH 9B12062R Finishing Tool Fuel,Yellow, 4-Pack
- Hitachi NT65GAPR 15-Gauge 2-1/2 in. Cordless HXP Lithium-Ion Angle Finish Nailer
- 8pcs 3 Inch Magnetic Long Hex Cross Phillips Screw Head Screwdriver Bits Electric Screwdriver Set