|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Hitachi UU240F Heavy-Duty Portable Miter Saw Stand
Lowest new price: $144.99
Lowest used price: $101.49
List price: $153.35
The Hitachi Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand features a durable steel construction and can accept up to a 12" sliding miter saw. The included auxiliary mounting brackets make it fully universal and eliminate the need of creating an additional mounting surface. The quick-release mounting brackets offer easy mounting and removal of the miter saw from the stand. The non-marring rubber feet on the mounting brackets allow the miter saw to be placed on any surface without fear of scratching. Work supports can extend up to 95.5 inches to support longer material if needed. The easily adjustable material stops that are installed at each end facilitate repetitive cutting applications. Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport the saw and stand even the roughest of job sites.
- Heavy-duty steel construction can support up to 400 lbs. Compatible With: Height Maximum 34-29/32 inches
- Material support extensions (extend 8') for supporting longer material
- Accepts up to a 12" sliding compound miter saw for ultimate flexibility
- Tool-less height adjustment of material supports for quick and easy set-up
- Quick-release mounting brackets allow for easy mounting and removal of miter saw from the stand
- Non-marring rubber feet on mounting brackets prevent surface damage when saw is removed from stand and placed on finished surfaces
- Installed material stops are adjustable for repetitive cutting applications
- Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport even while the saw is mounted
- Weighs only 50lbs for stability and easy transport
- Includes Anchor Plates, Auxiliary Mounting Brackets
|Hitachi 13363 1-3/4-Inch x 0.092-Inch Full Round-Head Ring Shank Hot-Dipped Galvanized Wire Coil Siding Nails, 3600-Pack
Lowest new price: $32.90
Lowest used price: $29.51
List price: $32.95
Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- Wire collated nails are used for rough nailing of lathing and sheathing materials
- Designed to use with Hitachi coil siding nailer models NV65AH and NV75AG
- Hot-dipped galvanized fiber cement material offers superior corrosion protection in all pressure treated lumber
- Measures 1-3/4 in. in length by 0.092 in. in diameter and comes in a 3,600 -pack
- Designed to use with Hitachi coil siding mailer models NV65AH and NV75AG
|Hitachi 115435 10” 60T Fine Finish VPR Miter Saw Blade
Lowest new price: Too low to display
List price: $34.98
Hitachi premium vpr blades are laser-cut from high quality Japanese steel to maintain durability and cutting precision. These superior blades are ideal for dry wood applications such as ripping, cross cuts, and miter cuts. Tungsten carbide tips are carefully welded to each blade tooth using computerized technology to control the exactness of the saw blades. An automated grinding process yields accurate tip geometry to increase the life and performance of the ATB C3 carbide teeth. This premium line of vpr blades is perfect for all cutting needs from framing and ripping to fine finish woodworking. Features include: industrial high performance micro grain tungsten carbide - micro grain structure provides extreme durability and longevity. Tri-metal shock resistant brazing - brazing the carbide tips allows the tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability. Large micro grain carbide teeth: allows professional resharpening and prolongs blade life. Laser-cut expansion slots - reduce vibration and noise keeping the blade running cooler. Electrophoresis coating - protects against rust.
- Ideal for hardwood, softwood, high quality finish lumber, plywood and MDF
- Good for OSB
- Precision tension Balancing reduces blade vibration
- Compatible with miter saws
- 5,800 max RPM
|Hitachi KC18DGL 18-Volt Cordless Lithium Ion Driver Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (Lifetime Tool Warranty) (Discontinued by the Manufacturer)
Lowest new price: $139.95
Lowest used price: $130.00
List price: $189.97
Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the KC18DGL is a 18V Combo Kit that includes a driver drill (DS18DGL) and an impact driver (WH18DGL). The DS18DGL driver drill boasts 400 in/lbs of torque in an ergonomic, lightweight (only 3.7 lbs) design. The WH18DGL impact driver weighs only 3.1 lbs, yet still delivers 1280 in/lbs of driving torque for heavier applications.Included alongside the tools are one BSL1815S lithium Ion battery and a bonus BSL1825 lithium-ion battery for fade free power, less weight and 3X the total battery life of traditional NiCd batteries. Other items include a quick charger, carrying bag and a double ended Phillips driver bit.
- Kit includes (2) 18V Lithium Ion Slide Type batteries that deliver steady power for the duration of the charge
- The DS18DGL 18V Lithium Ion Driver Drill boasts 400 in/lbs of torque in an ergonomic, lightweight (3.7 lbs) design
- The WH18DGL 18V Lithium Ion Impact Driver weighs only 3.1 lbs, yet still delivers 1,280 in/lbs of driving torque for heavier applications
- Kit also includes the UC18YKSL quick charger, double sided Phillips #2 Driver bit and carrying bag
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty
|Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit
Lowest new price: $174.99
List price: $174.99
Hitachi KM12VC 11-Amp 2-1/4-Horsepower Plunge and Fixed Base Variable Speed Router Kit
The Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4-Peak-Horsepower Fixed/Plunge-Base Router Kit is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping, and pattern cutting. Featuring Hitachi's ergonomic styling, a powerful motor that is the quietest in its class, a two-state motor-release clamp, easy base changes, quick depth adjustments, and more, this router kit is a valuable addition to any workshop.
KM12VC Router Kit
|Peak Horsepower||2-1/4 HP|
|Max Collet Capacity||1/2" & 1/4"|
|No-Load Speed||8,000 - 24,000|
|No-Load Noise Level||79.5dB|
|Weight-Fixed Base||7.3 lbs|
|Weight-Plunge Base||9.9 lbs|
Powerful 11-amp motor features electronic speed control for consistent RPM.
Powerful, Quiet Motor Handles Hardwoods with Ease
Ergonomically designed handles provide comfort and control. View larger.
A fine-depth adjustment knob enables precise depth control. View larger.
At the heart of the KM12VC Router Kit is a powerful, 11-amp motor with 2-1/4 peak horsepower and nickel-plated housing. The motor has an adjustable no-load speed of 8,000 to 24,000 RPM for dialing in the perfect setting for the job. And the KM12VC motor features Hitachi's electronic speed control, which means this tool maintains constant RPM as the load varies, so you get precise, controlled cuts every time.
Not only is the KM12VC's motor powerful, it's also quiet--at just 79-1/2 decibels (dB), it's the quietest in its class. And because less noise means less vibration during operation, this kit will give you the precise, controlled cuts you expect.
Two-Stage Motor-Release Clamp for Quick and Accurate Adjustments
With a two-stage motor-release clamp, the KM12VC Router Kit lets you make quick and easy base changes and depth adjustments. And switching from the fixed base to the plunge base takes just seconds. An added bonus, the plunge base features a fine-depth adjustment knob for precise depth control.
The KM12VC Router Kit is a versatile tool that accepts 1/2-inch and 1/4-inch bits, so it's compatible with the bits found in most workshops. In addition, the kit includes a 1/2-inch collet chuck and a 1/4-inch collet chuck for easy bit changes.
Ergonomic Design Enhances Comfort
Hitachi designed the KM12VC to be both comfortable and portable. For comfort, the handles are ergonomically designed, which allows for control, accuracy, and precision. For portability, the fixed base weighs only 7.3 pounds, while the plunge base weighs only 9.9 pounds. Additionally, both bases, the motor, and all of the kit's accessories fit securely within an included protective case for easy travel between jobsites.
This well-crafted router kit features a durable design that is backed by Hitachi's five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
KM12VC Fixed and Plunge bases with Motor, 1/2-inch collet chuck, 1/4-inch collet chuck, seven template guides, lock nut, centering gauge, 16-mm wrench, 23-mm wrench, 10-mm wrench, 4-mm hex-bar wrench, sub base (B), 10 hex socket HD bolt M5x10, and case.
- 11 Amp motor (2-1/4 Peak Horsepower), for precise, controlled cuts
- 2-stage motor release clamp, for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Electronic speed control, maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- Class leading noise level, only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop
- Includes: 1/2" Collet Chuck (323293), 1/4" Collet Chuck (323293), Template Guide Adapter (323272), Centering Gauge (323296), 16mm Wrench (323294), 23mm Wrench (323295), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Sub Base Plate (323297), Hex Socket HD Bolt M5x10 (10pcs) (949819), Case (323358)
|Hitachi WH18DGL 18-Volt 1/4-Inch Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Driver Kit (Lifetime Tool Waranty)
Lowest new price: $109.00
Lowest used price: $119.99
List price: $149.99
Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the WH18DGL 18-Volt impact driver is a powerful, yet compact addition to the 18-Volt Lithium Ion cordless tool series. Even at about six and half inches in length and just 3.1 lbs, this impact driver has the power to drive stubborn screws and bolts, and can do so in tight quarters. With 1280 in/lbs of torque, up to 2400 RPM and 3200 impacts per minute, there are few jobs the WH18DGL can't handle. This tool comes standard with two BSL1815S lithium Ion slide-type batteries.Throw in a built-in LED light, an extremely ergonomic design, and a free standing battery design-for sitting upright between uses-and you have an impact driver with the power, quality, and design that users have come to expect from Hitachi.
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty and two-year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- Powered by Lithium Ion battery technology for less weight and fade-free power
- Powerful 1,280 in/lbs of turning torque to handle tough jobs in tight spaces
- Up to 2,400 RPM and 3,200 BPM for maximum driving speed and fastening capabilities
- Lightweight design at 3.1 lbs reduces fatigue during extended or elevated use
- LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- 1/4" quick-change chuck for quick and simple bit replacements
- Responsive variable speed trigger provides complete control during operation
- Includes: (2) 18V Lithium Ion Batteries (BSL1815S), 18V 35-Minute Charger, (UC18YKSL), Carrying Case
|Hitachi 115293 T-Steel Impact Rated Driver Bit Set (45 Piece)
Lowest new price: $19.66
List price: $19.67
The 45 Piece Hitachi Drive Bit Set contains 32 - 1" Insert Bits, 10 - 2" Power Bits, 2 Nut Drivers, 1 Slide Guide and a durable Storage Case. T-Steel is a higher grade steel developed in response for higher torque ratings and hardness.
- CNC machined for exact fit in fastener head
- Hot Cold Hardened (HCH) Cryo Tempered
- Manufactured using industrial T-Steel
- Lasts up to 10X longer than standard bits
- Comes with convenient storage case
|Hitachi 20163S Hitachi 20163S 3-1/4-in X .131 Hot Dipped Galvanized Plastic Collated Nails, ,
Lowest new price: $29.98
List price: $79.00
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd) offers an extensive line of professional grade power tools and accessories for woodworking, metalworking, drilling and fastening, concrete drilling and cutting, outdoor power equipment products as well as a complete line of pneumatic nailers, staplers, compressors and collated fasteners. Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd. is the North American division of Hitachi Koki Japan, a subsidiary within Hitachi Ltd.
- The smooth shank nail provides excellent holding power in most wood applications
- Plastic collating not likely to cause splitting of wooden materials
- Hitachi 20163S 3-1/4-in X .131 Hot Dipped Galvanized Plastic Collated Nails
|Hitachi UB18DEL 18-Volt Cordless LED Flashlight (Tool Only, No Battery)
Lowest new price: $9.97
Lowest used price: $8.86
List price: $34.97
Hitachi's 18V cordless LED flashlight is designed to efficiently and effectively improve the lighting for any work situation. With 24 hours of run time (with a 4.0Ah battery), and multiple lighting angles, this light is sure to be a very convenient addition to anybody's tool collection! With a very unique design and light weight at only 0.77 lbs (without battery), the UB18DEL is sure to light up any application! Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
- Adjustable head up to 110 degrees in five steps
- Convenient shoulder strap
- High-visibility white LED lamp
- Remaining battery level indicator light
- Recommended battery - 335791, Recommended charger - UC18YKSL
|Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Compact Pro Driver Drill with Flashlight
Lowest new price: $60.20
Lowest used price: $93.10
List price: $134.48
Rated "Best Buy" by a leading consumer publication and covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the DS18DSAL is the first in Hitachi's Compact Professional series featuring an 18V Lithium Ion slide battery. It is impressively lightweight and compact at 7.7" in length and weighing only 3.3lbs. The DS18DSAL is the ideal driver drill for anyone seeking professional power in the most compact, lightweight and ergonomic tool body on the market.
Powered by a long-lasting 1.5Ah lithium ion slide battery, the Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt Compact Pro Lithium Ion Drill/Driver packs a powerful punch. Efficient and easy to handle, this variable-speed tool provides professional power in the most compact, lightweight, and ergonomically designed body currently available. For added convenience, it comes with Hitachi's UB18DAL Lithium Ion Flashlight.
The powerful DS18DSAL features Lithium Ion batteries and a comfortable grip.View Larger.
At only 3.5 pounds, the compact frame is well-suited for overhead work.View Larger.
The clutch has twenty-two driving stages, allowing you control over torque and precision.View Larger.
Compact Design Minimizes User Fatigue Without Sacrificing Performance
The kit comes with a flashlight, battery charger, Phillips Driver Bit and carrying case.View Larger.
The first in Hitachi's compact Pro Series of cordless tools, the DS18DSALmeasures only 7.7 inches in length and weighs 3.5 pounds, making it easy to hold and use all day without stress or strain. The compact design also provides the power and performance of a pro-grade 18-volt tool, making operation as efficient and dependable as it is comfortable.
Variable Speed and 22-Stage Clutch for Versatility
This impressive driver drill features a variable speed trigger to set speed from zero to 350 RPM or zero to 1,500 RPM so you always match the right speed to the job. Additionally, the clutch has 22 driving stages and a special mode for drilling, allowing for both high torque applications and precision driving.
First-in-its-Class Torque for Heavy-Duty Jobs
With unmatched torque in its class, the DS18DSAL powers through even the toughest jobs. 460 in./lbs. of torque gives this easy-to-handle model the necessary boost to take on hardwoods, masonry, and other heavy-duty drilling.
Belt Hook, LED Light, and 1/2-Inch Ratcheting Chuck for User-Friendly Operation
The DS18DSAL comes with a convenient metal belt hook and an LED job light to illuminate your work surface. It also features a keyless 1/2-inch ratcheting metal chuck that accepts a wide variety of bits, giving you greater flexibility. Finally, externally accessible carbon brushes allow you to easily and economically replace the brushes when they are worn, thus ensuring longer tool life.
Lightweight 1.5 Ah Lithium Ion Slide Battery for Long-Lasting Power
This driver drill is powered by a long-lasting 1.5 Ah lithium ion slide battery. Designed without the vertical chamber of a post-style battery, this battery glides easily into place and allows the DS18DSAL to have an ergonomic handle. And because this Lithium Ion battery weighs roughly half as much as a NiCd or NiMH battery, you can work longer, with better accuracy.
Steady Stream of Power for Precision and Consistency
As with all of Hitachi's lithium ion batteries, the tool receives a steady stream of power for the duration of every battery charge, from the moment the trigger is pulled until the charge cycle is exhausted. And with up to three times the number of charge cycles of traditional batteries, you won't have to waste money on costly replacements.
Included Lithium Ion Flashlight for Added Flexibility
As a bonus, the DS18DSAL comes with Hitachi's UB18DAL Lithium Ion Flashlight. Adjustable to five lighting positions, this flashlight stands alone while you work and can be aimed where you need illumination. A shoulder strap makes for easy, comfortable carrying, and a low-battery indicator light helps ensure that you don't run out of power mid-use. And because the UB18DAL runs on the same 18-volt slide batteries as the driver drill, it shares the same lithium ion benefits of long battery life, lasting power per charge, and lightweight convenience.
For even more value and peace of mind, each of these tools is covered by Hitachi's 10-year lithium ion tool warranty and two-year lithium ion battery warranty.
About Hitachi: Breathing Life into a New Era
Founded in 1910 as an electrical repair shop, Hitachi offers a diverse line of professional grade power tools and accessories for woodworking, metalworking, drilling, and fastening, and concrete drilling and cutting, as well as a complete line of pneumatic nailers, staplers, compressors, and collated fasteners. From home electronics to social infrastructure, materials, logistics, and services, Hitachi maintains exacting standards of development and production while making social and environmental sustainability a key priority. They currently have headquarters in Japan, the United States, and Canada, and over 1,000 authorized service centers.
What's in the Box
Drill, flashlight, two 1.5 Ah lithium ion slide batteries, quick charger, dual-tipped Phillips driver bit, sturdy carrying case, manual, and warranty card.
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- 460 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs with ease
- 1.5Ah Lithium Ion slide batteries improve ergonomics and balance while extending run time
- 22+1 clutch offers 22 drive settings and one drill mode for both high torque applications and precision driving
- 1/2" ratcheting keyless chuck accepts a wide range of bits that can be changed out quickly and easily
- Variable speed trigger and 2-speed motor for maximum control and precision during use
- LED job light illuminates the work surface and is ideal in dark work spaces
- Metal belt hook for easy jobsite accessibility
- Battery charger circuitry prevents overheating and power loss
- Includes: (2) 18V 1.5Ah Lithium Ion Slide Batteries (330139), 18V Compact Pro Flashlight (UB18DAL), Quick Charger (UC18YGSL), 2-Sided #2 Phillips Bit (983006), Carrying Case