|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4 Peak HP Variable Speed Fixed/Plunge Base Router Kit
Lowest new price: $158.28
List price: $174.99
Hitachi KM12VC 11-Amp 2-1/4-Horsepower Plunge and Fixed Base Variable Speed Router Kit
The Hitachi KM12VC 2-1/4-Peak-Horsepower Fixed/Plunge-Base Router Kit is made for fine groove cutting, chamfering, window cutting, trimming, shaping, and pattern cutting. Featuring Hitachi's ergonomic styling, a powerful motor that is the quietest in its class, a two-state motor-release clamp, easy base changes, quick depth adjustments, and more, this router kit is a valuable addition to any workshop.
KM12VC Router Kit
|Peak Horsepower||2-1/4 HP|
|Max Collet Capacity||1/2" & 1/4"|
|No-Load Speed||8,000 - 24,000|
|No-Load Noise Level||79.5dB|
|Weight-Fixed Base||7.3 lbs|
|Weight-Plunge Base||9.9 lbs|
Powerful 11-amp motor features electronic speed control for consistent RPM.
Powerful, Quiet Motor Handles Hardwoods with Ease
Ergonomically designed handles provide comfort and control. View larger.
A fine-depth adjustment knob enables precise depth control. View larger.
At the heart of the KM12VC Router Kit is a powerful, 11-amp motor with 2-1/4 peak horsepower and nickel-plated housing. The motor has an adjustable no-load speed of 8,000 to 24,000 RPM for dialing in the perfect setting for the job. And the KM12VC motor features Hitachi's electronic speed control, which means this tool maintains constant RPM as the load varies, so you get precise, controlled cuts every time.
Not only is the KM12VC's motor powerful, it's also quiet--at just 79-1/2 decibels (dB), it's the quietest in its class. And because less noise means less vibration during operation, this kit will give you the precise, controlled cuts you expect.
Two-Stage Motor-Release Clamp for Quick and Accurate Adjustments
With a two-stage motor-release clamp, the KM12VC Router Kit lets you make quick and easy base changes and depth adjustments. And switching from the fixed base to the plunge base takes just seconds. An added bonus, the plunge base features a fine-depth adjustment knob for precise depth control.
The KM12VC Router Kit is a versatile tool that accepts 1/2-inch and 1/4-inch bits, so it's compatible with the bits found in most workshops. In addition, the kit includes a 1/2-inch collet chuck and a 1/4-inch collet chuck for easy bit changes.
Ergonomic Design Enhances Comfort
Hitachi designed the KM12VC to be both comfortable and portable. For comfort, the handles are ergonomically designed, which allows for control, accuracy, and precision. For portability, the fixed base weighs only 7.3 pounds, while the plunge base weighs only 9.9 pounds. Additionally, both bases, the motor, and all of the kit's accessories fit securely within an included protective case for easy travel between jobsites.
This well-crafted router kit features a durable design that is backed by Hitachi's five-year warranty.
What's in the Box
KM12VC Fixed and Plunge bases with Motor, 1/2-inch collet chuck, 1/4-inch collet chuck, seven template guides, lock nut, centering gauge, 16-mm wrench, 23-mm wrench, 10-mm wrench, 4-mm hex-bar wrench, sub base (B), 10 hex socket HD bolt M5x10, and case.
- 11 Amp motor (2-1/4 Peak Horsepower), for precise, controlled cuts
- 2-stage motor release clamp, for quick and accurate depth adjustments and base changes
- Electronic speed control, maintains constant RPMs even as load varies
- Class leading noise level, only 79.5dB for a quieter workshop
- Includes: 1/2" Collet Chuck (323293), 1/4" Collet Chuck (323293), Template Guide Adapter (323272), Centering Gauge (323296), 16mm Wrench (323294), 23mm Wrench (323295), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (944458), Sub Base Plate (323297), Hex Socket HD Bolt M5x10 (10pcs) (949819), Case (323358)
|Hitachi WH18DGL 18-Volt 1/4-Inch Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Driver Kit (Lifetime Tool Waranty)
Lowest new price: $98.78
Lowest used price: $119.99
List price: $149.99
Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the WH18DGL 18-Volt impact driver is a powerful, yet compact addition to the 18-Volt Lithium Ion cordless tool series. Even at about six and half inches in length and just 3.1 lbs, this impact driver has the power to drive stubborn screws and bolts, and can do so in tight quarters. With 1280 in/lbs of torque, up to 2400 RPM and 3200 impacts per minute, there are few jobs the WH18DGL can't handle. This tool comes standard with two BSL1815S lithium Ion slide-type batteries.Throw in a built-in LED light, an extremely ergonomic design, and a free standing battery design-for sitting upright between uses-and you have an impact driver with the power, quality, and design that users have come to expect from Hitachi.
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty and two-year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- Powered by Lithium Ion battery technology for less weight and fade-free power
- Powerful 1,280 in/lbs of turning torque to handle tough jobs in tight spaces
- Up to 2,400 RPM and 3,200 BPM for maximum driving speed and fastening capabilities
- Lightweight design at 3.1 lbs reduces fatigue during extended or elevated use
- LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- 1/4" quick-change chuck for quick and simple bit replacements
- Responsive variable speed trigger provides complete control during operation
- Includes: (2) 18V Lithium Ion Batteries (BSL1815S), 18V 35-Minute Charger, (UC18YKSL), Carrying Case
|Hitachi NV45AB2 7/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer (Side Load)
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $155.00
List price: $277.50
The NV45AB2's "magazine, depth of drive, and bullet proof design are excellent; you could probably drive an 18-wheeler over this tool and it would still work," Tools of the Trade Magazine, July/August 2005. The 1-3/4" Roofing Nailer is used for various construction works such as the installation of asphalt roofing shingles and the installation of insulation boards. The NV45AB2 has a side load magazine.
Lightweight and durable, the Hitachi NV45AB2 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer stands up to the elements and provides consistently accurate results over the life of the tool. An ideal tool for a variety of construction projects, including installation of asphalt roofing shingles and insulation boards, the NV45AB2 features a high-capacity side-load magazine, depth of drive, durable construction, and more.
A high-capacity magazine and quick-driving design make this roofing nailer top in efficiency.
All-Weather Nailer You Can Count On
NV45AB2 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer
|Fastener Type||Coil, Wire Collation|
|Fastener Length Capacity||7/8" x 1-3/4"|
|Fastener Diameter Range||.120|
|Operating Pressure||70-120 psi|
|Jam Clearing||Open Nose|
|Tool Dimensions ||9-27/32"x4-5/8"x10-3/8"|
The NV45AB2 has been rigorously tested in the most extreme roofing environments, so you can count on it--no matter what the forecast is. Thanks to a pneumatic-powered nail-feed mechanism that removes dirt and moisture from the nailer, you can be sure this tool will work in any weather.
High-Capacity Magazine and Quick-Driving Capabilities for Efficiency
The NV45AB2 features a side-loading magazine that accepts 120 7/8-inch to 1-3/4-inch-long coiled wire collation nails with 0.120-inch diameters. The air inlet is 3/8 inch, and the ideal operating air pressure is 70-120 psi.
The NV45AB2 has a quick-driving feature that provides maximum efficiency when nailing large areas by allowing the nailer to shoot each time the nose touches the work surface. The large carbide inserts on the nose provide durability and performance during operation.
Designed for Maneuverability
The Hitachi NV45AB2 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer is lightweight at just 5.5 pounds, so it's easy to maneuver while working on a rooftop. Its well-balanced design ensures easy one-handed operation, and the long-lasting non-slip rubber-grip keeps you comfortable and in control. Rubber on the nailer's side allows you to place the tool on a roof without worrying about it sliding off.
The Hitachi NV45AB2 Roofing Nailer measures 9-27/32 x 4-5/8 x 10-3/8 inches (LxWxH). It is backed by Hitachi's five-year limited warranty.
About Hitachi: A Tradition of Innovation
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting, and fastening. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
What's in the Box
NV45AB2 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer, safety glasses, and shingle guide assembly.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for precision nailing/flush driving
- 5.5lbs, lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability
- Side loading magazine convenient and easy for quick replenishment
- Rubber pads help keep nailer from sliding off roof when not in use.Pneumatic power feed and return allows tool to operate in the harshest conditions
- Operating Pressure:70-120 psi
|Hitachi C10RJ 10" 15-Amp Jobsite Table Saw with 35" Rip Capacity and Fold and Roll Stand
Lowest new price: $479.00
List price: $479.97
High power 15-amp motor generates 4,500 RPM to rip through hardwoods quickly and with ease. Adjustable rip fence is fast, smooth and accurate and allows up to a 35” rip right capacity. 22” x 28-3/4” table top surface conveniently offers ample work space. Large cutting capacity offers a wide range of useful cuts 3-1/8” at 90°; 2-1/4” at 45° Soft start and electric brake for increased safety and productivity Fold and roll stand for convenience, stability and maximum portability. On-board storage keeps tools and parts organized and easily accessible. Rear outfeed support to assist when cutting larger material. 2-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- 10" 40-Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3-1/8" (at 0 degree) to 2-1/4" (at 45 degrees)
- 28-3/4" x 22" working table top with out feed support of 28-3/4" x 2" for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" of ripping capacity to the right and 22" to the left
- On-tool accessory storage allows for easy access to needed items and convenient storage while not in use
- Max width of Dado:- 8 x 13/16"
- Easy adjustments for blade height or angle, as well as simple fence adjustments to adhere to the cutting material
- Stable and durable fold & roll stand ensures accurate cuts with less wobble, and for easy transport
- Includes: 10" 40-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade (371495), Blade Guard Assembly (371647), Anti-kickback Pawl Assembly (371648), Miter Gauge Assembly (371651), Push Stick (371532), Rip Fence Assembly (371649), Outfeed Support Assembly (371650), (2) Blade Wrenches (371633), 5mm Hex Bar Wrench (371644), 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (371645), 2.5mm Hex Bar Wrench (371646)
|Hitachi CJ18DGLP4 18V Cordless Lithium-Ion Jig Saw with Lifetime Tool Warranty (Tool Only, No Battery)
Lowest new price: $67.43
Lowest used price: $44.42
List price: $89.97
Covered by Hitachi’s Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the CJ18DGLP4 (tool body only) combines comfort and convenience with maneuverability at its core. It is compatible with all Hitachi’s 18V Lithium Ion slide-type batteries (sold separately), and is capable of generating a no-load speed of 2,400 SPM. The lightweight design (just 4 lbs without battery installed) coupled with an ergonomic D-shaped handle with soft grip, provides total comfort during use. A convenient LED light illuminates the cutting path for increased precision. Capable of three orbital settings along with the standard straight-cut setting, this jig saw allows the user to achieve accurate results with ultimate efficiency. This tool features and on-tool blade holder (holds 6 blades) and tool-less blade change system for quick and convenient blade changing and reducing user down time (accepts both “T” and “U” blades). Sleek and maneuverable, the CJ18DGLP4 cordless lithium ion jig saw epitomizes versatility.
- Compatible with all Hitachi 18V Lithium Ion slide type batteries for fade free power, less weight and 3x the total battery life of traditional NiCd batteries (batteries and charger sold separately)
- Tool-less blade changing system allows for quick replacements and reduced downtime
- Soft grip handle for improved comfort and less fatigue
- Three-mode orbital action allows for accurate and efficient cuts in a variety of materials
- LED light for convenient visibility and precise cuts
- 45 Degree cutting angle adjusts to meet the application
- On-Tool blade storage that holds up to 6 blades for added convenience and less down time
- Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty
|Hitachi D13VF 1/2-Inch 9-Amp Drill, EVS Reversible
Lowest new price: $79.00
Lowest used price: $64.55
List price: $79.00
Hitachi D13VF 9-Amp Reversible Drill with Case, Chuck Key and Side Handle
The Hitachi 1/2-Inch Drill comes with a 9 Amp high-performance motor to provide plenty of power at all drilling speeds. This drill features an ergonomic form-fit palm grip handle that increases comfort and control while reducing fatigue-causing vibration. This drill combines high speed with optimal torque -- with a maximum no-load speed of 850 RPM and a maximum torque of 416-3/5 inch-pounds -- making it ideal for all your high torque jobs. It has a 2-1/8-inch wood capacity and a 1/2-inch steel capacity. The drill's design is lightweight (weighing only 4-3/5 pounds) and highly durable, with contractor-grade cast-aluminum gear housing, the double gear reduction provides higher torque while reducing gear strain.
The electronic variable speed control trigger is easily operated with just two fingers and includes a convenient lock-on feature for comfortable continuous operation. The drill also comes with an easy-to-use reversing switch. This drill includes a removable side handle for increased operability and control, an industrial 1/2-inch chuck, and a chuck key. The drill has a built-in belt hook for convenience, and when you're ready to pack up the drill comes with a durable injection-molded plastic carrying case. An optional angle attachment can be used with this drill to help reach difficult angles and tight corners. This product is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Drill, 1/2-inch chuck, chuck key, side handle, and carrying case.
- Electronic variable speed control trigger, designed for easy two-finger operation with a lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Max torque of 416.6 in-lbs, ideal for high torque applications
- Form fit palm grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Contractor-grade cast aluminum gear housing, adds durability and efficiently dissipates heat
- Double gear reduction, provides higher torque while reducing gear strain
- Belt hook, convenient for between use and preventing the tool from unexpected falls
- Optional angle attachment, ideal for hard to reach applications
|BULB 18v 0.6A (2pc) UB18D Hitachi Replacement Part # 318767
Lowest new price: $12.00
List price: $9.42
BULB 18v 0.6A (2pc) UB18D
- Hitach Replacement Part
- BULB 18v 0.6A (2pc) UB18D
- Hitachi Power Tools
|Hitachi NV65AH2 Coil Siding Nailer, 2-1/2-Inch
Lowest new price: $369.00
Lowest used price: $281.65
List price: $397.97
The Hitachi NV65AH2 2-1/2" coil siding nailer brings power, precision and convenience to the jobsite and weighs only 4.8 lbs. Capable of driving nails as large as 2-1/2" x .099" at a rate of 3 per second, the NV65AH2 is both powerful and efficient. With newly added features like a selective actuation switch, side load, tilt bottom magazine and repositioned depth of drive adjustment dial, the professional preferred siding nailer gets even better. Additional features such as the adjustable air deflector, no mar nose cap and plastic shield add convenience and the ability to use both wire or plastic sheet nails creates flexibility. Standard accessories include Safety Glasses (875769), Hex Bar Wrench 3mm (943277), Hex Bar Wrench 4mm (944458), and Hex Bar Wrench 5mm (944459). Collation - Wire/Plastic, Nail Length 1-1/2" - 2-1/2", Nail Diameter .090 - .099, Nail Capacity 200 - 300, Nail Loading - Side, Operating Pressure PSI 70 - 120.
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Side-load, tilt-bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads
- 4.8 lbs, lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- No mar nose cap attachment protects material from accidental marks
- Plastic shield, deflects wire collation for added safety
|Hitachi 999-043 Power Tool Motor Brush Set Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part
Lowest new price: $10.65
List price: $4.59
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! 131974
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Hitachi
|Hitachi 20163S Hitachi 20163S 3-1/4-in X .131 Hot Dipped Galvanized Plastic Collated Nails, ,
Lowest new price: $29.98
List price: $79.00
Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd) offers an extensive line of professional grade power tools and accessories for woodworking, metalworking, drilling and fastening, concrete drilling and cutting, outdoor power equipment products as well as a complete line of pneumatic nailers, staplers, compressors and collated fasteners. Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd. is the North American division of Hitachi Koki Japan, a subsidiary within Hitachi Ltd.
- The smooth shank nail provides excellent holding power in most wood applications
- Plastic collating not likely to cause splitting of wooden materials
- Hitachi 20163S 3-1/4-in X .131 Hot Dipped Galvanized Plastic Collated Nails