|Browse by Catagory:
Job Site Office
Pool & Deck Repair Producs
Slides, Ladders & Diving Boards
|Ingersoll-Rand 7802RAKC Heavy Duty 3/8-Inch Reversible Pnuematic Drill With Keyless Chuck
Lowest new price: $122.13
List price: $129.99
This Ingersoll Rand air drill features a lightweight, compact aluminum housing and reversible motor with quick-release lever. Variable-speed trigger for precise speed control. Side Handle: No, Air Inlet Size (in. NPT): 1/4, Chuck Size (in.): 3/8, Reversible: Yes, Air Consumption (CFM): 4, Variable Speed: Yes, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Keyless Chuck: Yes, Speed (RPM): 2,500
- Reversible motor with a quick reverse lever
- Variable speed throttle for starting holes easily
- Keyless chuck
- Features: 0.5 HP motor can drive and remove screws and back out tight screws without a struggle.
|Ingersoll Rand 121K6 Super Duty Air Hammer with 6-Piece Chisel Kit
Lowest new price: $99.99
List price: $145.44
This Ingersoll Rand air hammer makes fast work of body panel crimping and cutting, bushing driving, shearing and front end work. Stroke Length (in.): 2 9/32, Tool Weight (lbs.): 3.5, Case Included: Yes, CFM at Load: 15, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Bore Diameter (in.): 3/4, Blows Per Minute (BPM): 3,000, Shank Diameter (in.): 0.401, Air Inlet Size (in. NPT): 1/4, Tool Length (in.): 7.63, Air Consumption (CFM): 3, Chisels Included: Yes
Ingersoll Rand’s 121K6 super-duty air hammer with six-piece chisel kit makes fast work of body panel crimping and cutting, bushing driving, shearing, and general front-end work.
|121K6 Air Hammer|
With 6-Piece Chisel Kit
At a Glance:
- Professional touch trigger for total control
- Long-life tool with a tough one-piece alloy barrel
- Easy to maintain, with an easy-out throttle valve assembly
- Complete with six assorted steel chisels
- Kit dimensions: 3.9 inches by 12.7 inches by 9.7 inches; weighs 4.2 pounds
Ingersoll Rand's 121K6 kit includes the 121 super-duty air hammer, six durable steel chisels, and a sturdy blow-molded case. View larger
The 121K6 kit combines Ingersoll Rand’s 121 super-duty pneumatic hammer with six assorted high-quality steel chisels that have been tested to meet the harshest of job environments and tasks. The hammer comes with a coil-spring retainer for fast and easy chisel changes, and the kit’s included chisels are: one 3/4-inch flat-blade chisel, one punch chisel, one claw ripper-edging tool, one single-blade cutter, one kwik cutter, and one vee chisel-spot welder breaker. The 121 hammer reaches 3,000 blows per minute at 90 PSI and has a 2.28-inch stroke length—and its light weight (3.5 pounds) aids in user comfort, making it easier to work through longer jobs more quickly. Whether chipping, punching, or cutting, the tools provided in this kit—which also includes a sturdy black blow-molded storage and carrying case—increase productivity thanks to powerful and sturdy construction.
About Ingersoll Rand
With a history dating back to 1871, Ingersoll Rand and its family of brands represents a proven history in construction, mining, industrial, and commercial markets. Through acquisitions, innovations, and customer focus, today's Ingersoll Rand offers market-leading solutions and services that enable customers to create progress through a variety of industries and markets that touch everyday life.
What's in the Box
One Ingersoll Rand 121K6 super-duty air hammer with six chisels and one storage/carrying case.
|Ingersoll Rand's 121K6 kit features the compact but powerful 121 air hammer. (Click to enlarge)|
- Professional touch trigger for total control
- Long-life tool with a tough one piece alloy barrel
- Easy to maintain, with an "easy out" throttle valve assembly
- Kit includes: a blow molded plastic case with a removable lid and 6 chisels
- Air hammer comes in a blowmolded case with 6 chisels
|Ingersoll-Rand 261 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
Lowest new price: Too low to display
Lowest used price: $299.99
List price: $782.00
The Ingersoll Rand 3/4 inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench combines compact size with high output capabilities, making it an ideal choice for jobs such as spring work, pinion nut and track pad removal, and major engine teardowns. It features a jumbo hammer mechanism with 1,100 feet per pound of maximum torque, and a working torque of 200-to-900 feet per pound.
The Ingersoll Rand 3/4-Inch Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench combines compact size with high output capabilities, making it an ideal choice for jobs such as spring work, pinion nut and track pad removal, and major engine teardowns. It features a jumbo hammer mechanism with 1,100 ft./lbs. of maximum torque, and a working torque of 200-to-900 ft./lbs. Other features include a convenient handle exhaust, a free speed of 5,000 RPMs, and an average air consumption of 9.5 CFM. Working performance and trouble free maintenance is aided by a built-in pressure-feed lube system.
- Combines compact size with high output
- Handle exhaust directs air away from you
- Trouble-free, longer performance aided by the Pressure-Feed Lube System
- Heavy-duty, lightweight 3/4-inch air impact wrench
- Jumbo hammer mechanism
- Up to 1,100 ft./lbs. of torque
- Trouble-free performance aided by the pressure-feed lube system
- Weighs 12.4-pounds
|Ingersoll-Rand 231HA-2 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with 2-Inch Extended Anvil
Lowest new price: $139.07
List price: $139.08
Ingersoll Rand With 2" extended anvil, this tool is ideal for tire changing. Enhanced twin hammer mechanism. Handle exhaust. Variable power control in forward. Increased durability, quieter operation. Up to 450 ft./lbs. of torque.
- Pressure-fed lubrication system
- Handle exhaust directs air away from user
- Adjustable power regulation
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
|Ingersoll-Rand 2190Ti-6 1-Inch Titanium Pnuematic Impact Wrench with 6-Inch Extended Anvil
Lowest new price: $669.99
List price: $731.99
This Ingersoll Rand air impact wrench lets technicians stand and deliver performance time and time again. Ergonomically designed handle and grip allow better control without the back-bending contortions. It generates a tremendous 1650 feet per pound of torque for unmatched productivity and efficiency. Includes 6 inches anvil.
- High Torque in a lightweight package
- 1,650 ft lbs of maximum torque
- 6,800 rpm
|Ingersoll-Rand 261-TK2 3/4-Inch Impact Wrench Tune-Up Kit
Lowest new price: $45.75
List price: $63.40
Use this Ingersoll Rand Impact Wrench Tune-Up Kit to keep your tool in tip-top shape. Kit contains vanes, gaskets and seals and is easy to set-up and operate. For use with the Ingersoll Rand 261 & 271.
- 3/4" Impact Wrench Tune-up kit for use with 261
|Ingersoll Rand 212 3/8-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
Lowest new price: $129.00
Lowest used price: $110.04
List price: $131.23
Tremendous power and longer life make this wrench the popular choice of professional mechanics for exhaust systems, air conditioning, radiator, body shop, and bench work. The powerful 3/8 inch pistol grip on the market, it offers all the advantages of the single hammer impact mechanism for removing and replacing bolts up to 7/16 inch without struggle.
Pistol-style air impact wrench (view larger).
Tremendous power and longer life make this Ingersoll Rand 212 3/8-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench the popular choice of professional mechanics for exhaust systems, air conditioning, radiator, body shop, and bench work. Still the most powerful 3/8-inch pistol-grip on the market, it offers all the advantages of the Single Hammer Impact Mechanism for removing and replacing bolts up to 7/16 inches without a struggle.
It provides consistent torque even with air pressure changes and a maximum of 180 foot-pounds of torque. The compact, lightweight pistol-style air impact wrench features a built-in power regulator to help control torque, jumbo hammer impact mechanism, pressure-feed lubrication system, and a handle exhaust.
About Ingersoll Rand
Ingersoll Rand designs, builds, and delivers an unrivaled assortment of hard-working products and solutions. Ingersoll Rand is a multi-billion dollar global company that has built a reputation for keeping its customers up and running for over a century. From our complete compressed air systems, to our tools, pumps, material handling systems and comprehensive services, Ingersoll Rand offers the depth of knowledge, expertise, and experience to provide the best solution to meet your needs.
|Maximum Torque ||Working Torque Range ||Free Speed RPM ||Average Air Consumption ||Air Consumption @ Load ||Sound Pressure / Power |
|150 foot-pounds ||20 to 125 foot-pounds ||11,500 ||2.5 cfm (71 L/minute) ||11 cfm (311 L/minute) ||97/108 dBA |
|Air Inlet NPTF In ||Minimum Hose Size ||Exhaust Direction ||Product Length ||Product Weight |
|1/4-inch ||3/8-inch (10mm) ||Handle ||6.6 inches ||2.89 pounds |
212 3/8-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
At a Glance
- Compact, lightweight pistol-style air impact wrench
- Consistent torque even with air pressure changes
- More torque, less vibration
- Built-in power regulator helps control torque
- Handle exhaust
- Jumbo hammer impact mechanism
- Delivers best-in-class performance
- New seven-vane motor delivers even more power
- Feather-touch trigger enables impressive control
- Power up to 180 ft.-lbs
- Unaffected by air pressure changes
- More torque, less vibration, Built-in power regulator prevents over-torqing
- Pistol-style yet extremely compact and lightweight
- Handle exhaust
|Ingersoll-Rand 231-TK2 Tune-Up Kit
Lowest new price: $18.00
List price: $27.58
231-TK2 Features: -1/2'' Impact Wrench Tune-up Kit. -For Use On IR Model 231C, 231HA, 231HA-2.
- 1/2" Impact Wrench Tune-Up kit for use with Ingersoll Rand 231C, 231HA and 231HA-2 Impact Wrenches.
|Ingersoll Rand 327LS Heavy Duty 3/8-Inch Chuck Low Speed Tire Buffer
Lowest new price: $55.00
List price: $69.99
Designed for conveniences, the many features of the IRC-327LS make it the ideal tool for every tire shop The quick change chuck, built-in regulator and lever-style throttle make patchwork, roughing areas for recapping and cleaning tire moldings a breeze. Lever-style tease trigger with lock-off for easy operation and protection against accidental start-up Quick change chuck for easy buffing wheel change Piped-away exhaust (included) directs air away from work area and operator Convenient hanger-keeps tool within easy reach
- Lever style tease trigger with lock off for easy operation and protection against accidental start up
- Quick change chuck for easy buffing wheel change
- Piped away exhaust directs air away from the work area and operator
- Convenient hanger keeps tool within easy reach
|Ingersoll Rand 121Q Super Duty Air Hammer
Lowest new price: $72.09
List price: $97.10
This Ingersoll Rand air hammer makes fast work of body panel crimping and cutting, bushing, drivings, shearing and general front-end work. Blows Per Minute (BPM): 3,000, Bore Diameter (in.): 3/4, Air Consumption (CFM): 3, Air Inlet Size (in. NPT): 1/4, Stroke Length (in.): 2 9/32, Case Included: No, Chisels Included: No, Shank Diameter (in.): 0.401, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, CFM at Load: 15
- 3000 blows per minute
- Tough 1-piece alloy barrel
- Tough, one-piece alloy barrel provides long life; produces up to 3,000 blows per minute
- Easy-to-maintain; includes "easy out" throttle valve assembly
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Page 3 of 16
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.